US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

rd57

I purchased a bag from a coach store in Tanger Out let in Myrtle Beach,s.c I live in Ga. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rosag11
5/5/16

Visited Coach outlet store in Las Vegas North. I'd been shopping for two hours & at checkout got a fraud alert on my phone. The cashier was great as I spoke to the bank on the phone to clear the block on my card but the cashier supervisor was rude & told the cashier to cancel my transaction & get rid of me so they could wait on another paying customer as the line behind me was growing. I was left with the impression that she didn't care about my purchase or if the card I was using was stolen. I can't help but wonder if my card was stolen if she would take any action or just get rid of the person. Never will I shop there again.

gretellh
4/8/16

I just called coach store (corp.). These people are out of their minds. First,they say is an American company which is not. All their products which are super expensive are made in China. I purchased a signature boot in one of their coach store,only wore it 4 times and already has a rip. I called to see if they can assist me,and unfortunately they said there's nothing they can do,but they can take your money very fast. I will never buy from them again. I consider myself a very good customer. I used to buy a bag every season. Now, I know better. People be aware when you buy something that expensive,they do not back up their products.

ninan9
3/29/16

DO NOT PURCHASE A COACH BAG FROM EITHER OF THE SITES I NAMED ABOVE. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT AND YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MERCHANDISE, BUT THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!

sandram90
1/30/16

I went shopping at the Coach outlet in Rehoboth beach,De. I had a bad experience there today 1/30/16. I went to checkout and had the worst cashier ever. She checked me out yesterday when I was shopping for my daughter I spent around 800 dollars and used my daughters coupon they mailed her and they kept it.Today I went shopping and wanted to use my coupon for my shopping and this nasty cashier Morgean called mgr.and said I used it yesterday. I had my own coupon, so I left . This was the most rudest person. I have been coming in that store since I moved to De 10 years ago, if you check my purchases I bet I have spent 15 to 20 thousand dollars in that store. Is this the way you treat your loyal customers?
Sandy

emiliam4
1/26/16

Coachpretty.com they sent my order to Italy, not Indiana, and now they won't correct the address or refund my money. i am out $108! DO NO BUY FROM COACHPRETTY.COM - YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND NOT GET YOUR MERCHANDISE

chrissiw
1/19/16

The smell of the Plastic/vinyl "advertised as leather" bags turned up for my $200.00, the smell as I opened the package was the worst thing ever... the company doesn't respond to emails, the contact page lets you send your comments but then this is bounced back as they will not let anyone contact the site (other than to take your money). DO NOT USE

angiev5
1/19/16

I highly recommend disputing all charges from this company with yout bank. The quality is terrible it is coming apart at the seams. I ordered Fuchsia and received mauve.

natashas24
1/11/16

I ordered a khaki/pink coach tote. My first coach purchase for I am a single mom and always put my son first. I worked on the holidays to make a little extra money and decided to do something for myself and purchased a coach purse from this website. I paid almost $100 and received a fake orange purse. I tried emailing them cause they provide no phone number with no response. I am really upset over this for $100 is a lot of money for my son and I. I have contacted Visa cause the website claims to be certified by them hoping they would investigate this matter. I have also contacted Coach and left them with the information for this website and asked that they contact me for I have more information including the name and address product was mailed from but have not heard from them. But I tried to go on the officially coach website and it stated it was not available so I am hoping someone has reached them and legal actions are being taken. Please if you do get on this fraudulent website do NOT purchase ANYTHING. They should pay for their actions and pay $ to those they have scamed!

missym8
1/10/16

I just about placed the order! Thank goodness I found this! I'm on the page to place the order now! NOPE! Too good to be true... IT IS! THANK YOU for warning me! I, along with most on here cannot afford to lose that kind of money.. My order total was $220.00. WHEW! I wondered why COACH Purses were going for $39-$89 dollars!
Also for anyone still wanting to try this... Go to FAQ... They do NOT speak ENGLISH! The grammar is horrible!
Example- 7. How do I can

return the items to your company?
If the product's quality is no problem, we can't to accept the return it. If there's a few problems of goods (for example, the stain or the line did not cut off clearly), we hope you can wash it or clean it, then we will give our guest appropriate compensation. If the size is small for you , or when you received your package, you find you don't like it and so on, these problem we don't accept .So hope you can understand us.

1/9/16

I purchased a bag from a coach store in Tanger Out let in Myrtle Beach,s.c I live in Ga. I am disappointed with my purchase can it be returned to any COACH store as long as I have the receipt and it doesn't matter how long it been(11/2013) The Handles are coming apart I stop caring it when this started to happen.

louisl27
1/9/16

Keep away from "coachusafactoryouletstore.com". It is a fraud. I brought a watch from this website and never received it. When I contacted them and only found that all the information listed on the website was fake. They are criminals and bloodsuckers. They are a bunch of human trash.

cherylc50
1/5/16

My husband ordered me 2 coach purses, they took over $125.00 and we have sent several emails to this site, no one has anserwed our messages and we have not received anything from this company. I am going to contact my bank for credit card fraud. This is very hurtful, because this was my christmas gift

dannid2
1/2/16

I just tried to order a purse but luckily it did not go through. Come to find out somebody try to order over one hundred and something dollars in Beijing from my bank account at a bookstore. Good thing my bank account did not let the transaction go through.

aaa35
1/1/16

http://www.coach-outlet.ca is scams and fraud. Do not order any thing from this website, it is being operated from China, you will lose your money and will not get your order.

andreae23
12/29/15

Not happy with product would like to return, you have ruined my daughter's Xmas, isn't happy as they are fake....
Not A Happy Customer, WHERE DO I SEND THEM BACK TO AND WOULD LIKE A REFUND....
BY ANDREA ELSWORTH

marshah7
12/29/15

Do NOT order from OfficiallyCoachStores.com It is a China based company, Shipping is $25 plus bank international fees. I did NOT get what we ordered. Returns are store credit or exchange. It is another $25 to return the product.

shelbyg10
12/28/15

I ordered a bag and wallet, and of course my payment went through immediately -- for a total higher than I had authorized. I got a payment confirmation email stating that I should recieve a shipping and tracking info notification within 2 business days. I reached out to customer service twice, and got not response. At that point I contacted my back to dispute the charge assuming I would never recieve my product. Then, a package magically appears at my door containing obvious knock off items. I contacted the bank to inform them of the update, and that I was going to ship the item back. I went to the post office today, and it costed me $25 to ship these knockoffs back to China! The only good news is that my bank has been great working with me through this whole situation, and is crediting me back the shipping as well as my order total. Do not bother with this merchant! They are con artists!

kamolthipe
12/26/15

I try to order coach hand bag 2 time did not get it last time it charge by trading China I am not aware this over see buying they charge me difference by my bank finally it ok but instread get my back they do returned money to me. My question is why coach did not inform me why I can get directed from you am I be able order coach on line with good clearance price. Thank you. Kay Eggleston

rubenm51
12/21/15

Do not use. I ordered a purse and got scammed. http://www.coachonlineoutlets.com/

katherinem30
12/15/15

Haven't gotten a response back from three emails I was charged 115.00 but actually took 119.00 out oft. Just wondering if I'm ever gonna get the merchandise

marikak
12/14/15

I received my book bag and it's Fake! I also ordered two other purses that have yet to arrive so I know those are fake too. Don't order from this company... the purses are from China.

sap36
11/20/15

This company try to use similar design as coach, when u press any information no respon. any one not puchease yet, dont try to get trouble with this comany, cos from china

carmelar1
11/18/15

This site is a scam. They stole my credit card number and used it in China.

billies18
11/18/15

My payment wouldn't process, has tons of issues and then it magically shipped. Got the bag today, extremely low quality, very small. Stitching looks like a 3rd grader did it. I have been ripped off. What a joke.

marshag7
11/18/15

I am wondering if anyone has received a refund? the product I received was cheap, broken and now I cannot reach this company to get a refund.

jenniferw108
11/10/15

I tried to buy something on this site but my payment would not go through. I don't know why but I decided to look into the site for reviews and wow I am glad my payment would not go through. They were probably trying to take more than it said I owed. I am glad I looked into the reviews. Thank you for writing the reviews. So after I tried to buy something from this site by bank put a freeze on my account and I had to call the fraud line to get it straightened out. When I called I found out that my $123 total purchase which included shipping was actually trying to go through for $130. I know it's not a lot different but when you buy something you should only pay for the total nothing extra. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. IT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

susank62
11/3/15

Do not order anything from Best Coach Store online it is a fake and a scam. Please do not order from them. They send out fake coach purses that don't even compare to the product you think you are buying. They need to be removed and stopped!!

thatg3
11/3/15

The website sows counterfeit coach purses and charges a 15% cancellation fee. When you attempt to cancel your order they keep emailing you saying verify this verify that before we can cancel the order. It also states that it's going to take weeks to receive your money once you cancel your order.

shrutig1
11/2/15

I ordered a bag from bagsonlinedeals.com and they say product will be delivered in 2 -3 business days , but the product was delivered after one and a half month and then too the product which was delivered was totally a different bag ......of very cheap quality may be a copy of coach and no leather ,some plastic kind of material ......it was totally a fake product they delivered ..............Please do not purchase and make mistake like i did .....

lisam218
11/2/15

According to Coach's own website, the only websites owned and operated by Coach to sell Coach products online are www.coach.com and www.coachoutlet.com. The coach-outlet with the hypen is fake. http://www.coach.com/counterfeit-education.html

mariab79
10/27/15

I am very very careful usually I cant believe I fell for this scam please stay away from coachoutletonline
they took my money and now I having to wait for my bank to investigate before I get my money back I cant believe I fell for this. If its too good to be true it is.

priscillav5
9/23/15

You will half to cancel your card!!!!

eddiep17
9/2/15

Don't purchase anything from Coachoutlet !!!! They charged me more than I was suppose to pay. Bag was FAKE!! Zipper broken! Don't make the same mistake I did!!

aidas4
8/23/15

Whatever you do Do Not even look at this site!!!! I ordered a handbag, scarf and glasses from this foreign supplier. Who knows where the hell these people are located. They do not operate out of the United States! Called my credit card company just to find out that they had cashed in immediately after I ordered from them. It has been over a month and I have not received my merchandise. These losers are stealing from any person that falls in there trap. Beware because they are using the Coach logo on their website and they are not affiliated with them at all!!!!

nicolel36
8/20/15

I ordered a coach PURSE to be a prize at an event, received verification email, thought everything was great. Received it and saw that it was a tote bag, received the waybill for the item showing it was 1/3 of the price that I paid. I contacted them and they suggested I REGIFT IT! did not acknowledge at all that I was charged 3 times the amount of the worthless garbage I received. OUTRAGEOUS.

miriamm13
8/12/15

I cannot believe I was stupid enough to buy from this site. As soon as I placed the order I realized something was wrong because it never verified my purchase. Then there was no confirmation email. When I returned to the site, suddenly as soon as I logged in I could not access my order history or status or even find a way to contact the company. Then when I called the credit card company they told me that what the charges were and they are more than what I had even authorized on the site!
I contacted my credit card company and they are going to work with me on this but it will be a long time before I see much, if any, refund due to fraud. I also emailed the real Coach website as I now know they have a fraud education page which lists authorized sites...this site isn't on it.

Tip for consumers: It is a scam

lathashaf
6/29/15

I ordered a pair of the Manhattan sandakan when they arrived they were clearly used. I called customer care and she had no care in the world. She said she would email me a return label and never mentioned about sending out a new pair. She was very cold and selfish of my feelings. I won't be ordering from them ever again.

doreenr5
5/19/15

They are fake, I paid with my credit card went to check my transaction and noted it was China.. I knew there and then that I had been ripped off... no answers to my emails no confirmation email. Had to cancel my credit card in which bank now disputing. Never again unless I am pay with Paypal I will not buy on line paying with credit card again!

shalenekissora
4/23/15

I'm sorry but not smart to think coach isn't trying to scare with "you should only go through us" bs!!! I go on eBay. Last purse I bought was a $700 purse for half. At the store they had the same purse for only 20% off. Like they're doing me a favor. This one seller goes to coach stores that move location and gets purses. No pallet warehouses. When stores move it's cheaper to sell all they can. on eBay it's ***drailor*** Capitalize the *D* if that doesn't work. they have sold me great service. My suitcase had a hole because shipping and that person paid for me to ship back and get another. Coach stores are not that easy. My friend went through **wholesalebeauty2015*** that seller owns a store that get deals from UK and Australia. I hate Walmart, places where one man gets rich.

anabelv
4/3/15

Trying to log in into my account has not been possible, your service is the worst ever, sending new passwords and none of them work, waste of time, BAD service!!

myrtlem21
3/4/15

Finally ! Got my order, when I called my credit card and had the amount I paid taken off my card. A miracle happened! I recieved the fake purse, very bad copy of a coach purse. The handle was a different color than the purse, did not and will not use the purse .so good advice to all of you out there! don't fall for it.

josefinam
2/27/15

Purchase did was a fraud, the price was $ 109 and charged much more, the material of the bag is very different from what they offer plastic, although advertised customer service there is not a valid number or a website valid email though says that he can return, no address or invoice where to.

ashleyh47
1/10/15

Did anyone's bank statement say db kejigs? I fell for the scam and I'm trying to stop payment :(

ronaldp20
12/28/14

Complete rip-off. Ordered 2 "Coach" items from them on 12/3/14 as a Xmas gift for my wife. They sent me a 'tracking' number but when I clicked on it, it re-directed me to a shipping site that had 10 sources of shipping. I wrote in the shipping number and nothing came up. I tried to email the company at the return address but all I got back was "website not found" or some other reason my email did not go through. Never buy from china - keep with REAL Coach stores. You'll pay more but at least your money won't be completely gone on fake Coach products.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

bobj57
10/30/14

There are several other websites around that seem to be associated with this outfit, selling a wide range of items. Computers, computer parts, bedding, high-end name brand candles, all at "too good to be true" prices. When investigating, I found the "coach outlet" address buried in the FAQ's of all of them. Weird acting websites, poor english and questionable prices should be the clue here.

sandyh33
10/21/14

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE NOT LEGIT.
I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT I PAID FOR A PURSE ON THIS SITE, THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND THE RECEIPT COMES BACK TO A WIG STORE IN CHINA.

I WARN MY CHILDREN ABOUT THESE SITES AND YET I DID NOT CHECK OUT BEFORE BUYING
COACH FACTORY OUTLET IS NOT A REAL STORE, FACTORY OUTLETS DO NOT HAVE ONLINE STORES............PLEASE BEWARE

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

brynns
9/30/14

They got me!!!! Placed an order on Friday, quickly received the confirmation email with shotty English grammar, and from an off the wall email address. I have attempted to contact them back several times, the email address is no longer valid and the phone number on the site is also invalid. Sent an email through the "contact us" link on the site and demanded my money back immediately, of course till no response at all. Coach has never and will never be selling out of Beijing people so avoid the scam and pay the extra for the real thing so you're not wasting your money. Thank god my back is good about things like this and immediately gave me my money back and filed a complaint for me.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! ALL THE ITEMS ARE FAKE!!!

stephaniec40
9/19/14

ATTENTION: THE REAL COACH OUTLET ONLINE STORE IS: COACHOUTLET.COM

Don't believe me? Check on Coach's website under "counterfeit education". In that section, they list all the websites that are authorized to sell legitimate Coach merchandise online.

You're welcome.

marthah19
8/7/14

I wish I woulda seen this site before placing the order! I coulda bought this bag on the corner of any NYC block for less and better quality. My whole experience was bad. They had no problem taking my money ASAP but provided no tracking information until I sent several messages to the company and to the company that debited my account. (There not the same, which screams scam) the quality of this bag is pretty bad. Fake, cheap metal "coach" keychain attached. It wasn't even delivered in a box but more of a plastic wrap and some tape. Very disappointed. I have bought authentic coach from the outlets for about what I paid for this bag. Never again!!

jaimeb9
3/6/14

Order a purse Feb 13, 2014, still haven't received it. They wont answer my emails, no phone number, and now I read all this!!! I knew I shouldn't have ordered from this site. Remember: If it seems to good to be true, it always is!!! Boy do I feel dumb!

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
4/19/16
Answer
rd57
A: No you need to go to an outlet or coach store to insure you have a real purse.
4/20/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other customers.

Coach-Outlet?