Review of ZoomInfo

Tel: 866.904.9666
remove@zoominfo.com

alexandrec
1/29/19

They post b/s info on people and businesses and refuse to remove or correct it. Do not use any services of these scammers.

jamesg721
9/28/18

Firstly demanded all info about my business for me to trial the service. Phished me only realize afterward for they were just gather info for their database. Then spoke with incredibly rude sales girl who knew nothing besides the price. And after everything, they NEVER EVEN PROVIDED ME WITH A TRIAL.

ayjaye
2/15/18

I have been the victim of a stalker for years. For this reason I am not on linkedin, have my Facebook page deactivated, not on IG etc. Then Zoominfo list my place of work, phone number email etc without my permission. I now have to move cities and jobs again. Their tools for removing my profile do not work, their phone is never answered and they do not respond to support messages. This violates my countries privacy laws but as they are US based they don't care a fig. Bastards!

johnj172
4/9/15

MIKE HYLAND, INC, dba AFFORDABLE LEGAL SERVICES & JEFF WILSON "Privet Eye"
4/9/15

*** EXTREME WARNING -- Financial, Court Proceedings and Business Hazard!!!

This is an EXTREME WARNING BEACON to avoid any and all involvement with MIKE HYLAND, INC dba AFFORDABLE LEGAL SERVICES!!!

MIKE HYLAND, INC, dba AFFORDABLE LEGAL SERVICES
578 Sutton Way #294
Grass Valley, CA 95945

This is a highly predatory and beyond unprofessional companies I've come up against ALL FOR THE MONEY ONLY - NOT THE CODE OF CONDUCT OR ETHICAL SERVICE INDUSTRY THEY were fingerprinted or background check for before obtaining a license to victimize and criminally steal from as well!

This whole service request was requested on all paperwork as RUSH! Due to a fast-approaching deadline, instead, what did they do? Mike and Amanda Long irresponsibly claimed that they mailed my Rush job "Proof of Service" instead of being mailed certified Overnight or Next Day Mail. . .

They decided to claim, alleged and mislead me into thinking they mailed it REGULAR MAIL and of course, THEY have no control over that!! Oh, it gets better they of course had a CERTIFIED COPY OF PROOF OF SERVICE to SELL TO ME FOR THE PRICE OR $25.00, which they reduced the price because they know it's all a RUSE and a bad business practice of their to make more money off anyone that hires them for Process Serving and to upsell them a copy on a conveniently lost or more than possible NOT EVEN MAILED IN THE FIRST PLACE ORIGINAL.

This would not have been possible without the help of a close law breaking colleague of theirs in the same industry that not scratches, but claws unsuspected clients backs off ILLEGALLY. With NO REGARD to Due Process, his name is:

JEFF WILSON
8931 Pershing Ave
Orangevale, CA 95662

These people should have their licenses revoked because its simply a fraudulent money-making scheme to MIKE HYLAND, INC, dba AFFORDABLE LEGAL SERVICES & JEFF WILSON "Privet Eye"

JEFF WILSON completed an ILLEGAL and FRAUDULENT AFFIDAVIT claiming he served me through my door after alleging he had a conversation with me that never existed FAKE, simply to achieve a desperate Process Servicing because they were running out of time and had to meet their deadline of serving me.

They completely circumvented the legal and justice system just to obtain a desperate judgment against me, to serve their self-entitled criminal purposes.

As well as, made a mockery of and manipulated in perpetrating their customary criminal procedures upon me and who knows whom else, because they didn't wake up the day I attempted to do business with them and to hunt me down for over a year to victimize me - they're too good at it and must have had years of practice screwing people over in business. . . They won't answer or take your calls, they block or disable their email addresses in their ongoing effort to stay steps ahead of criminal prosecution and what otherwise be normal small claims court proceedings.

They are professionals at what they do when it comes to robbing a client and that their Gross Misconduct is calculating in covering illegal acts of recovering unearned funds.

They did NOT do their jobs and instead of admitting that they would rather steal the food and life essentials from anyone and everyone. There is no compassion, professionalism just absolutely nothing redeeming or honorable, to hold on to in any situation or involvement with this company and colleagues. Just ILLEGAL BRUT FORCE!!!

This company exhibits nothing more than immoral, unethical boiler room business tactics.

This company contracted with what would have to be a known affiliate to NEVER serve me LAWFULLY - they were more than content with rewriting and breaking all the laws in an extremely DRASTIC & PATHETIC ways just to get me into court any and all dirty methods they saw fit.

Not only since I know they did NOT LAWFULLY service me, I was not compelled legally to show up at court YET with their lies coupled with the criminally fraudulent Affidavit and Falsely constructed Statements by #1FRAUD:

JEFF WILSON
8931 Pershing Ave
Orangevale, CA 95662

I am looking into their issuing and regulating departments since they have manipulated the Courts and waited all time out to the point that I have NO APPEALING ABILITY OF THE COURTS FALSE DECISION.

Who's watching and regulating their thug minded criminal codes of conduct, where in the hell are the checks and balances with any of these SO CALLED PROFESSIONALS. Courts don't help once been constructed and manipulated beyond a certain point . . .

A very SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS - that's why it would be beyond wise and doing yourself a favor -- When you see these names and businesses PASS IT BY!!!

Or you'll be their next victim in court without the chance to explain or defend yourself.

Remember these falsified reports from these licensed twits are accepted in the courts as the full gospel etched in stone. . . SCARY AS HELL!!

These people are absolutely "impressive" and "highly effective" legally licensed business CROOKS!!

andret
12/15/07

Nice people search - They come up with decent results. At least they can find my info and most of the companies I worked for before.

Questions? Get answers from the ZoomInfo staff and other customers.

ZoomInfo?