Zolo

Zolo has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zolo also ranks 132nd among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate Zolo?

“get on Zolo if you're home shopping”

Ayama R.
6/5/17

Great experience using Zolo. I found that the website actually updated with new houses/condos on the market faster than realtor.ca. The place that I actually ended up buying, I saw on Zolo! The only negative is that the app wasn't so great at filtering results based on parameters I set.

ayamar
June 5th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Zolo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zolo?

Have a question about Zolo?