Zolo

Zolo has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zolo ranks 163rd among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate Zolo?

“Excellent work done by Manish Bhatia”

Ingrid B.
7/6/21

We came across this excellent website when looking for a possible buy and sale transaction. We couldn't be happier with the result. We bought a house in a week and sold our property in less than 2. Our realtor, Manish Bhatia was formidable helping us along the way in the viewing of properties as in preparing our home for the sale. He has great ethics. His advice and taste when it comes to properties is outstanding. He is a 100% serious professional. I would recommend his him and his team without any doubts. Thank you!

“Not at all helpful”

Rosnne G.
12/6/21

As a new person to renting I found the agent I spoke with not at all helpful. Instead of helping me problem solve my situation, basically he told me 'no one will rent to you.' Other realtors have been a bit more understanding of my family's situation (new to renting in Ondario) and have made suggestions for me to be a viable competitor in renting a place for my family. I am truely disappointed.

ingridb95

Products used:
Realtor services for renting

ayamar
June 5th, 2017

Great experience using Zolo. I found that the website actually updated with new houses/condos on the market faster than realtor.ca. The place that I actually ended up buying, I saw on Zolo! The only negative is that the app wasn't so great at filtering results based on parameters I set.

Questions? Get answers from the Zolo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zolo?

Have a question about Zolo?