Zigya Technology Labs Pvt. Ltd. reviews

connect@zigya.com

1 star

nitishk
7/27/16

My competitive exams was near and i was finding for NCERT books. Then my friend suggest me for zigya. This online portal has all NCERT books which i needed with solution. I also go through with some solved sample papers to gain more knowledge. Thanks a lot to my friend Gaurav and zigya.

ramk12
6/13/16

I am a student of class 10th and i did hard study to get good marks in my board exams. Zigya is the best online portal which helped me a lot during my exams. I solved many sample papers and last year papers to get good marks in exams. Zigya has a very nice collection of practice papers. I really appreciate this service and recommend it to everyone.

komals6
4/5/16

When i was in class 10th class i was very worried for my exams.But with the help of zigya solved questions papers i had got high marks in the exams.zigya is a nice platform for all those student who wants to improve their grade.

priyag2
2/20/16

Zigya provides a great help for students specially going for Higher Grades. Board Exams are very important in students life. They must go for higher jumps and for these they have to fiquere out each and every answer to the questions themsleves. What if they get a solution guide online. Great na !! Thsi help is provided by Zigya.. Thanks Zigya..

kittuk
2/6/16

Zigya provides an online platform for students and understand that student's life is full of questions and they need to do lot of research and take references and reviews about it. Zigya know this ver ywell and So to give students best education guidance provides answers to questions for class 8 to 12 for all subjects.

nikitak2
1/30/16

21st Century - We are living in world of technology where everything is just in single click and technology revolves around the corner. I wonder to see that technology has entered education world also, Many portals has made education online and providing Answers to Questions of textbooks. Zigya is one of them and find it very useful and impressive. Comparing to other sites.

bhartis
1/15/16

Zigya - An portal where one can find ncert textbooks solutions anywhere anytime! You simply need to log in to the site . Choose your Class, Subject, Book, Chapter number and then here textbooks opens in front of you where you can find solutions to your questions. Really Nice. Moreover the design is very nice. A well managed and well presented to demonstrate the concept. Step to Step procedure is nice to select the solutions.

Questions? Get answers from the Zigya Technology Labs Pvt. Ltd. staff and other customers.

Zigya Technology Labs Pvt. Ltd.?