Review of MyHomeworkHelp

Tel: 0015855351023
support@myhomeworkhelp.com

davidr1341
6/23/19

i had my central air replaced. use it twice, it leaked both times. some water leakage damage. Come to find after being rescheduled twice fore service that the entire coil system was flawed. it has to be replaced. i am home bound and am not pleased to have to go without air. I question why this was not identified in any quality checks when installed. it was a high end Carrier. Sheds concerns on my investment and related benefits.

martah20
6/15/18

Used service once and I am satisfied with the help, however, the Support Team is not 24/7. I was disappointed to wait for a response for a couple of days.

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Madam, We always try our best to give our customer best customer support. We will note your feedback and make sure we improve on it.
deemt
3/8/18

very helpful and professional.they help me in a very short period. experts and good customer services

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Thank you . We will ensure that you always get best service from our side.
crystalh66
12/3/17

I can't say enough great things about MyHomeWorkHelp. Their service professional. I always receive my work in a timely manner and often time I receive my work far in advance of the deadline. Prices are great. Short deadlines are always met. This is by far the BEST online homework help service. I always get A's on projects.

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Thank you . We will ensure that you always get best service from our side.
mitchm29
5/16/17

Excellent follow up. And went out of there was for customer satisfaction. Top notch site all around , highly recommended

michaelc442
5/14/17

I had an Assignment in Weka ( Statistics ), I went to so many websites. You name them. They all took money but forgot doing them,they did not returned money to me because they could not do it

I had so much hatrednesss about all online websites because they all fooled me and took my money.

Owner of this website did this task with 1 condition. He will take money only after my work is done and i am satisfied.

I paid him USD 312 and Assignment Code : MHH0105_Mic_HOMEWORK

Mr. Abhishek was only person in this people who i have come across who not only trusted me but gained my respect.

I do not know about all negative reviews because if this person deserves Negative Reviews then we should change rules for rating

Thanks Abhishek, Support Team. Me along with my whole friends cannot stop thanking you because you helped us.

Happy Summers !!

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Michael, Thanks for your kind words.
stephenp66
5/14/17

I will be very short in this. If i know any website which is genuine and refunds money back if work is not good, its them

All others are Scam.

Out of 1000 website, 1 website will be registered company, whose aim is to help you and not harass you. Also refund you if you dont like work.

If you are looking for it..This is only 1 website which as per me meet this norm

I am writing this review because I see bogus negative review..If bogus people can leave review, honest people can also.

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Thank you Stephen. We appreciate customers like you who can vouch for us.
donalds94
4/6/17

I am taking master classes . They are doing my whole semester and I am travelling world :)

You can count on me that these guys are awesome in whatever they do

Prices are high though but no complaints as I am getting good score

Thanks !!

rickyj19
4/5/17

I had finance task and I am pathetic in Finance.

I am an athlete and can hardly give time to studies

They not only helped me in task but also let expert explain to me personally via Skype

ThanksTeam !!

junes43
4/5/17

(Edited on April 27th)
This is the first website that I've ever tried for a homework help.
I have to say that I was very disappointed with everything about this website.
I actually placed 2 orders from this website. One was $156, and the other one was $338. For the $156 homework, I received 0 point, which is a total failure. They refused to issue a refund a single dollar for that. The second order, which was more than twice expensive than the first order, they provided something that is totally irrelevant that I could not even hand in. It was just obvious that the work they did was not somethig that I asked, but they also refused to issue a refund.

They said they would talk to me, but they never said that they would refund my order.

If you read through their website, their terms and conditions say that "they do not guarantee a quality of work." I wonder why I received 0, and they still did not want to refund.

Also, you will never be able to call them becuase they are in India. so if you want to reach them by a phone, you have to call them during "their" local time. Otherwise, they will never answer the phone, nor answer an email.

I've been waiting for them to say anything about refund through an email, but they actually never said that during nearly 100 emails between us.

I don't think I can wait more to get my money back, so putting a review is the only thing that I can do.

They might provide some good works for some people, but it was not the case for me.

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
My name is Abhishek Kapuria. I can assure you that this person have nothing to do with our business. This is another fake review from competitors and if someone tries to defame us for no mistake of ours, we will complaint about it to Cyber Cell. What is wrong in it ?

Cyber Cell is Police of Internet and they investigate into matters such like this. This person can also file complaint against us to Cyber Cell. We are not afraid. Reason ? WE HAVE DONE NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF

INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THEIR WORK, PEOPLE RESORT TO SO LOW LEVEL

We have got people like him arrested in past and law take action against them.

We work extremely hard to gain such reviews ...You think all reviews are fake..I personally work 20 hours in day to make sure our customers are taken care of so each review is judgement of countless hours we all have put in

Fake person with fake review cannot take it away from us !!
ujjalb
4/1/17

I had Report writing task of 10,000 words. I got it done from 2 websites which after taking money refused to even answer my mail. Work they sent to me was total copy paste from Internet
They even did nor returned money and I had to dispute for that on PayPal
My friend was using this site and asked me. I was very skeptical as I was cheated 2 times
Seeing their good reviews, I got confidence and asked them to do it
They charged me more than other 2 fake website but work I got was Woooooow
I got Turnitin Report also. For this semester I am their customer for sure!!

mohammadk27
3/26/17

I had task in Computer Science involving high level of programming. I tried many websites but they backed out off at last moment. I then tried myhomeworkhelp and they helped me and quality of work was also nice

nathanj26
3/26/17

I have been using their services in Engineering for almost 2 years now. Always found them reliable. When work was not proper, i was refunded for it

darrens51
3/26/17

I am pursuing Masters in Statistics. I have a job so cannot give so much time, not only they help me but make me explain it also. Highly recommended.

albertp35
3/26/17

Their price might look high but I do not mind paying for superb grade

Very cooperative

nasserh3
3/26/17

They have best Economics expert. I am saying because i am using them for 1 year now.

This is my way of thanking them.

doreenr8
3/19/17

I have used MyHomeworkhelp all tgrough my study years and i would recommend it for anyone who needs support with their school coursework.

andriyp
3/17/17

I have this Dissertation of 30,000 words and due to medical reasons was not able to do it. I searched lot of website and 90 % of them are SCAM. I used myhomeworkhelp and they have surprised me with their work. Work was not plagiarized . Thank you Team

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Thank you so much. We will try to maintain same quality standard.
johnsonm37
3/17/17

The kind of help the experts provide was excellent. I got my assignment delivered ahead of time and got time to review it too. Will definitely come back again. Great job folks.

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Thank you so much. We will try to maintain same quality standard.
floryp
3/17/17

This website was recommended by a friend of mine because I was having issues with my finance task.
Their price was high but i got a good grade so I didnt mind.

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Thank you so much. We will try to maintain same quality standard.
henrym83
3/17/17

I have been taking there services since my coursework started and what i feel about them , i am sharing here: they have highly professional experts who know various parameters, there team responds quickly and solutions are not at all plagiarised.

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Thank you so much. We will try to maintain same quality standard.
jonathanb129
3/17/17

The website help me to resolve many difficult issues from my university.
With its tutorial, I complete assignments well and gather much useful knowledge in studing

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Thank you so much. We will try to maintain same quality standard.
richmonda8
3/17/17

The agent was very professional in delivery and knew exactly was she was doing. Had my work done before deadline. Will definitely recommend.

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Thank you so much. We will try to maintain same quality standard.
alexod
3/6/17

The quality is fantastic, they are very fast and very knowledgeable. The delivered an outstanding assignment. I highly recommend them!

michaelg295
2/6/17

My Homework Help provides a pretty helpful safety net while you're in school. If you ever get behind, these guys have your back.

Response from Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Thanks for feedback. We will make sure to maintain it.

I will reply in this way We are not individual but Registered Company We have offices in 4 countries : USA, UK, Australia and India We have SSL Certificate ( which proves all your information is safe, our website is safe and payment details you enter is safe ) SSL Certificate is prove of authenticity of any website and is not issues easily. It need lot of paper work, tax returns to gain it We pay taxes on all amount we receive. We refund customers where we are at fault. At the end we are humans also. We do not share customer details with anyone. Not even expert know customer details Our experts are professionals and are added after lot of parameters We work 24x7x365 and are number 1 in terms of time taken to replying to customer More than 20000 satisfied customers If you combine all of them, you will know about us. You cannot stop people writing fake comments. Even if you search about Apple, you will find so many fake and negative comments Does that mean Apple Inc is not trustworthy You can be assured that if you contact us, use us ..You will not regret it.

By Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative

We can help you. Please contact us at support@myhomeworkhelp.com

By Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative

Please contact us support@myhomeworkhelp.com Send us your requirement through the mail, we will check and revert.

By Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative

Please contact us at support@myhomeworkhelp.com We would like to communicate through emails.

By Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative

Yes, we can help you with that. https://myhomeworkhelp.com/submit-your-assignment/ Use this link to submit your task so that we can evaluate and email the price to you with the payment link.

By Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative

Yes, we can help you with that. https://myhomeworkhelp.com/submit-your-assignment/ Use this link to submit your task so that we can evaluate and email the price to you with payment link.

By Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative

You can blindly trust this website. The website is SSL Secured so all payments done are secured + privacy is assured.

By Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative

We can help you. Please use this link to submit your requirements and our team shall contact you. https://myhomeworkhelp.com/submit-your-assignment/

By Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative

If you still need help, use this link https://myhomeworkhelp.com/submit-your-assignment/

By Abhishek K., MyHomeworkHelp Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyHomeworkHelp staff and other customers.

MyHomeworkHelp?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered refunds or compensation contingent on the removal of negative reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.