Review of ZeroWater

Tel: 1.800.503.2939
customerservice@zerowater.com

cherylg64
12/19/17

I have been using zerowater for awhile now and have found it to be amazing! The taste is clean and crisp and my ice cubes come out beautifully clear proving every time that there is not more junk in my water! Their customer service is also amazing! No hassles at all. I recommend this product to everyone! PS my TDS is 285 so I do go through filters about every three weeks but it is so worth it!

nojinp
9/22/15

My mounted water purifiers in the LG fridge & under the sink release thin stream of water. That's why I tried 0 water. Also I bought its filter from the same Walmart. But I found there already was a filter and discount coupons for next filters, expiring 12/31/'15. I happened to go to Walmart again to use them in 09/'15: the scanner said "expired coupon" What's more, I have to buy water-quality tester from online as they didn't put it inside the box: inconvenience & extra cost. That's why I decided to replace the filter roughly when the taste feels bad.

Questions? Get answers from the ZeroWater staff and other customers.

ZeroWater?