Review of Zedge

Tel: +1-973-453-8200

1 star

marys1088
12/6/18

I have used Zedge now for the last 4 or 5 years. Pretty much ANY thing you want, you can find. I personally use the ringtones most often, switching them out randomly. I love having an individual ringtone for different groups of people so I typically know who is calling without having to look at the phone. Also some VERY Cool wallpapers

Tip for consumers: So many options to choose from, be prepared to spend some time looking

shelleyd10
3/20/17

Zedge is a website that you can get very cool wallpapers, live wallpapers, all kinds of ring tones and notifications. They have games, icons, widgets. If you like very cool and lots of variety you must go check it out. Everything is free, just pick want you want and download.

karenam1
11/6/15

I've used for years and I have always been happy. The ringtones are always fresh. The notifications sounds are fun. The wallpapers are gorgeous and graphic. It doesn't take up a lot of space and everything is downloaded in a blink of an eye. Its user friendly. You can find ANY sound you want. From a babies giggle a kittens meow to a rumble of thunder or motorcycle exhaust to click click boom. Type it into the search bar and viola! Zedge sends you notifications of any new tones wallapapers or games. At Halloween time it sent me a notification of the most popular tones being downloaded. How cool?! You will not be sorry!! I gave it 4 stars not 5 for one reason. Some of the tones are "home-made" and can be obnoxious.

byebyez
byebye z.
7/4/11

Try ! it's free !

Just select your phone (upper right side of the page), and there you go !

You a large have choice in all the themes, rigntones, wallpapers, videos & texts.

janetc2
4/28/11

I was told about Zedge from a friend. I was using Phone Zoo to begin with. But I gave Zedge a try & I absolutely love it. You can download some great music along with wallpapers & more to your computer or to your cell phone. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

I am a blue's a holic, as is my husband. I wanted to personalize my ringtone so I would always know that it was him without having to look at the phone. Took me about an hour to finally decide on JUST the right one, that's how many I had to choose from. And trust me, the Blue's is NOT typically a large selection. I am always pleased with Zedge

By Mary S.

Questions? Get answers from the Zedge staff and other customers.

Zedge?