Zedge

Zedge has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zedge also ranks 28th among Mobile Applications sites.

How would you rate Zedge?

“One Stop Shopping”

Mary S.
12/6/18

I have used Zedge now for the last 4 or 5 years. Pretty much ANY thing you want, you can find. I personally use the ringtones most often, switching them out randomly. I love having an individual ringtone for different groups of people so I typically know who is calling without having to look at the phone. Also some VERY Cool wallpapers

marys1088
December 6th, 2018

Tip for consumers: So many options to choose from, be prepared to spend some time looking

karenam1
November 6th, 2015
I've used for years and I have always been happy. The ringtones are always fresh. The notifications sounds are fun. The wallpapers are gorgeous and graphic. It doesn't take up a lot of space and everything is downloaded in a blink of an eye. Its user friendly. You can find ANY sound you want. From a babies giggle a kittens meow to a rumble of thunder or motorcycle exhaust to click click boom. Type it into the search bar and viola! Zedge sends you notifications of any new tones wallapapers or games. At Halloween time it sent me a notification of the most popular tones being downloaded. How cool?! You will not be sorry!! I gave it 4 stars not 5 for one reason. Some of the tones are "home-made" and can be obnoxious.
janetc2
April 28th, 2011
I was told about Zedge from a friend. I was using Phone Zoo to begin with. But I gave Zedge a try & I absolutely love it. You can download some great music along with wallpapers & more to your computer or to your cell phone. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
shelleyd10
March 20th, 2017
Zedge is a website that you can get very cool wallpapers, live wallpapers, all kinds of ring tones and notifications. They have games, icons, widgets. If you like very cool and lots of variety you must go check it out. Everything is free, just pick want you want and download.
byebyez
byebye z.
July 4th, 2011
Try ! it's free !

Just select your phone (upper right side of the page), and there you go !

You a large have choice in all the themes, rigntones, wallpapers, videos & texts.

I am a blue's a holic, as is my husband. I wanted to personalize my ringtone so I would always know that it was him without having to look at the phone. Took me about an hour to finally decide on JUST the right one, that's how many I had to choose from. And trust me, the Blue's is NOT typically a large selection. I am always pleased with Zedge

By Mary S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zedge staff and other customers.

Download free ringtones, HD wallpapers, backgrounds, icons and games to personalize your cell phone or mobile device using the Zedge app for Android and iPhone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zedge?

Have a question about Zedge?