Young Vision (HK) Limited

Young Vision (HK) Limited

Young Vision (HK) Limited has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 24 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Young Vision (HK) Limited most frequently mention young vision. Young Vision (HK) Limited ranks 13th among Camera sites.

How would you rate Young Vision (HK) Limited?

“Good customer service”

Eric K.
2/28/20

Thanks Joanne. I ordered a wrong model of inks and looked for the way to replace it. She helped settle it with the supplier and allowed me to send the ink back thr courier. Finally I got the new ink within couple days after she received the old ones. It was the best treat for me as we are now under the special situation of Coronavirus. Thanks again. I will use this platform to buy other stuff again in the future.

“Slow response”

Ka T.
9/28/18

Slow response. No staff from the company response my request in chat box nor email. I am disappointed about that. I cannot get the delivery status of the goods I have ordered.

erick312
February 28th, 2020

frederikt6
January 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

I ordered something from them, only to receive an email later on telling me that it was actually not in stock and I had to wait. I still do not have it, but at least the email came quickly and they were quick to respond.

phebey
September 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

As I ordered on 15 September (Tue), the payment was settled. However, it never shows me the stock was not available and nobody called me for notification.
On Friday, I still haven't received the product and called your staff. Hopefully, the staff was very helpful and solved the problem promptly.

carolyng299
August 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

I ordered a cutting machine form Young Vision. When I enquired about delivery details I received a reply just hours later and quite late at night. This was then followed up with another E mail the following day with a progress report. Item actually arrived earlier than they predicted so very satisfied.

francok11

但送货前后未有主动通知买方

charlesl524
April 15th, 2020

Honest and reliable
Positive responsive online and by phone, during and after office hours. Helpful and friendly.
I will buy again from Young Vision
Hope to see more items made available

kairef1
March 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I made the order on line for label tape for Brother label machine. There are lots of choices for the product. I was enquired when the staff found an item might not fit my machine. It was so considerate. The goods arrived on the next day with free delivery. So convenient for me. Thank you.

jl515
July 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

No information re product pickup. I had to write in to ask

josephl1106
March 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

Problem with the filter. After a couple of trials and phone calls, the issue was resolved finally

keithd338
April 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

Urgently needed replacement ink cartridges and experiencing difficulties in sourcing them. Ordered online with Young Vision (HK) who fulfilled my order with speed, efficiency and at a reasonable price.

brianl950
September 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great service from a lady who helped with my order. The goods arr8ved a day earlier than expected.

kat6
September 28th, 2018

ericc827
May 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

Joanne is very helpful. I was happy with her service. Thanks!

dereka119
June 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

I placed my order on a Friday afternoon, and by Saturday evening the delivery was attempted. My office was closed, but the package was delivered Monday morning. All as advertised, and at a lower price than my previous supplier.

paule803
July 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Good. Ordering was straightforward. Delivery was efficient.

carmenc324
March 19th, 2021
Verified purchase

It was a really good experience to shop at Young Vision (HK). I'll get the tape cartridge refills via Young Vision (HK) again.

kits16
November 1st, 2019

Very efficient and helpful
Very efficient and helpful

joeyc64
September 21st, 2019
Verified purchase

When I ordered the label tape but the system said it was pre-order due to no stock, I sent a whatsapp message to staff, they replied promptly and said they have stock. After I paid, their staff proactively told me the goods will be delivered to me by next day, and I received it by next day morning.

richardl232
March 27th, 2018
Verified purchase

We had a couple, of minor challenges organising delivery but th team were on top of it and we got our order much earlier than we had expected. Terrific service.

ceciliat13
April 2nd, 2018
Verified purchase

Very easy to place order online and friendly channel on the forms of payment, prompt response on delivery.

waterc2
November 11th, 2017

Fast and good service!

caram57
November 27th, 2019
Verified purchase

Purchased the label tape cassettes and the salesperson phoned me to make sure that one of the label tape cassettes that I bought is compatible for my label printer.

angelal241
May 20th, 2019
Verified purchase

Very good price and quality product. Delivery service was excellent. Although there's a delay because the CS didn't realise that I wanted to pay on delivery, it's handled and solved quickly.

elsay1
May 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase

Quick order response and delivery. But forgotten to bring receipt instead of invoice per my request as this deal is by COD

Questions? Get answers from the Young Vision (HK) Limited staff and other customers.

Brother Hong Kong?_?_? ȣ? Master Distributor - Young Vision (HK) Limited?_?_?_?_? 䎪? Œ? - TARGUS, PTOUCH, BLUELOUNGE, Boombotix, Dicota, Kuhvuh, PKG, STM, Supertooth

simonn20
Simon N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Young Vision (HK) Limited?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.4
Have a question about Young Vision (HK) Limited?