Young Vision (HK) Limited

Young Vision (HK) Limited

yv.com.hk

Young Vision (HK) Limited has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Young Vision (HK) Limited also ranks 15th among Camera sites.

How would you rate Young Vision (HK) Limited?

“Very efficient service”

Kit S.
11/1/19

very efficient and helpful very efficient and helpful

“Slow response”

Ka T.
9/28/18

Slow response. No staff from the company response my request in chat box nor email. I am disappointed about that. I cannot get the delivery status of the goods I have ordered.

caram57
November 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
Purchased the label tape cassettes and the salesperson phoned me to make sure that one of the label tape cassettes that I bought is compatible for my label printer.
frederikt6
January 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered something from them, only to receive an email later on telling me that it was actually not in stock and I had to wait. I still do not have it, but at least the email came quickly and they were quick to respond.
kits16
November 1st, 2019
very efficient and helpful
very efficient and helpful
joeyc64
September 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
When I ordered the label tape but the system said it was pre-order due to no stock, I sent a whatsapp message to staff, they replied promptly and said they have stock. After I paid, their staff proactively told me the goods will be delivered to me by next day, and I received it by next day morning.
angelal241
May 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very good price and quality product. Delivery service was excellent. Although there's a delay because the CS didn't realise that I wanted to pay on delivery, it's handled and solved quickly.
kat6
September 28th, 2018
elsay1
May 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase
Quick order response and delivery. But forgotten to bring receipt instead of invoice per my request as this deal is by COD
ceciliat13
April 2nd, 2018
Verified purchase
Very easy to place order online and friendly channel on the forms of payment, prompt response on delivery.
richardl232
March 27th, 2018
Verified purchase
We had a couple,of minor challenges organising delivery but th team were on top of it and we got our order much earlier than we had expected. Terrific service.
waterc2
November 11th, 2017
Verified purchase
Fast and good service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Young Vision (HK) Limited staff and other customers.

Brother Hong Kong ?_??????_?ȣ??? Master Distributor - Young Vision (HK) Limited ????_??_???_?_??????䎪???Œ?? - TARGUS, PTOUCH, BLUELOUNGE, Boombotix, Dicota, Kuhvuh, PKG, STM, Supertooth

simonn20
Simon N.
Owner / Executive
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Young Vision (HK) Limited?

Have a question about Young Vision (HK) Limited?