Young Vision (HK) Limited

Young Vision (HK) Limited

Young Vision (HK) Limited has a consumer rating of 4.45 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Young Vision (HK) Limited also ranks 15th among Camera sites.

How would you rate Young Vision (HK) Limited?

“Good customer service”

Eric K.
2/28/20

Thanks Joanne. I ordered a wrong model of inks and looked for the way to replace it. She helped settle it with the supplier and allowed me to send the ink back thr courier. Finally I got the new ink within couple days after she received the old ones. It was the best treat for me as we are now under the special situation of Coronavirus. Thanks again. I will use this platform to buy other stuff again in the future.

“Slow response”

Ka T.
9/28/18

Slow response. No staff from the company response my request in chat box nor email. I am disappointed about that. I cannot get the delivery status of the goods I have ordered.

erick312
February 28th, 2020
frederikt6
January 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered something from them, only to receive an email later on telling me that it was actually not in stock and I had to wait. I still do not have it, but at least the email came quickly and they were quick to respond.
caram57
November 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
Purchased the label tape cassettes and the salesperson phoned me to make sure that one of the label tape cassettes that I bought is compatible for my label printer.
carolyng299
August 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered a cutting machine form Young Vision. When I enquired about delivery details I received a reply just hours later and quite late at night. This was then followed up with another E mail the following day with a progress report. Item actually arrived earlier than they predicted so very satisfied.
charlesl524
April 15th, 2020
Honest and reliable
Positive responsive online and by phone, during and after office hours. Helpful and friendly.
I will buy again from Young Vision
Hope to see more items made available
jl515
July 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
No information re product pickup. I had to write in to ask
brianl950
September 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great service from a lady who helped with my order. The goods arr8ved a day earlier than expected.
angelal241
May 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very good price and quality product. Delivery service was excellent. Although there's a delay because the CS didn't realise that I wanted to pay on delivery, it's handled and solved quickly.
ericc827
May 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Joanne is very helpful. I was happy with her service. Thanks!
kits16
November 1st, 2019
Very efficient and helpful
Very efficient and helpful
joeyc64
September 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
When I ordered the label tape but the system said it was pre-order due to no stock, I sent a whatsapp message to staff, they replied promptly and said they have stock. After I paid, their staff proactively told me the goods will be delivered to me by next day, and I received it by next day morning.
richardl232
March 27th, 2018
Verified purchase
We had a couple, of minor challenges organising delivery but th team were on top of it and we got our order much earlier than we had expected. Terrific service.
ceciliat13
April 2nd, 2018
Verified purchase
Very easy to place order online and friendly channel on the forms of payment, prompt response on delivery.
waterc2
November 11th, 2017
Fast and good service!
elsay1
May 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase
Quick order response and delivery. But forgotten to bring receipt instead of invoice per my request as this deal is by COD
kat6
September 28th, 2018
Verified purchase

Questions? Get answers from the Young Vision (HK) Limited staff and other customers.

Brother Hong Kong?_?_? ȣ? Master Distributor - Young Vision (HK) Limited?_?_?_?_? 䎪? Œ? - TARGUS, PTOUCH, BLUELOUNGE, Boombotix, Dicota, Kuhvuh, PKG, STM, Supertooth

simonn20
Simon N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Young Vision (HK) Limited?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.5
Have a question about Young Vision (HK) Limited?