Review of XNSPY

XNSPY reviews

info@XNSPY.com

zains6
5/14/19

I have this small delivery service setup and for the past few months, I was having a lot of trouble in keeping track of my drivers. There were complaints, deliveries were getting late, there were hours unaccounted for which were making me and my business suffer. Got to know about Xnspy and I thought to give it a try as I had already given phones to the drivers. I installed the app on the phones and it was such a relief. Now, I know exactly where my drivers are and monitor their activities. Xnspy is just great.

silverw3
5/14/19

I love Xnspy. I have it for my fleet business. It's the perfect solution for anyone who has to monitor their riders/drivers. There are GPS tracking devices available, but they are different; easy to manipulate, not to forget. But, with Xnspy (an app) installed on a phone, you can monitor your rider's location all the time. Plus, you can read their texts, etc., which adds to the safety that you ask for. I must say, it's actually so good that I am motivated to write this review.

mindyt17
5/9/19

This company is highly dubious . It used the refund policy to bar customers from getting back money for a 1 year subscription when their product failed to work in the first place. When asked, they keep telling you to reinstall, wait for server, it takes time..simply dragging their feet past the 10 days refund period and then tell you that you cannot refund. Beware, There is also no information on their website on their address and where they are located.

Reading their replies, their common line of defense is that they have already stated how unreasonable they are going to be, on their terms and conditions and if you still agree to purchase then you are agreeing to be screwed. As such you get no refund even if they fail to give you what they purport to sell or provide. They are covered by their terms and conditions which states they can be like this. Be warned. Lots of better more reliable companies around who really want to help. Perhaps they are spending more time writing up fake reviews than really working on their software.

ademara
5/7/19

No issues so far. The app is nice and I love using it. The installation process definitely takes a little more than just 5 minutes (as they claim on their website) but, the rest is a very smooth ride. My first month is up. I was scared that the app might bug and show itself on her phone but it didn't, not so far at least.

alexc443
5/3/19

I've tried several spying applications and the most common problem among these apps is that the battery is depleted within hours after charging. Haven't found this problem in Xnspy though. I installed the app on my spouse phone to check how well it works. The app gives live location and everything that happens in real time. I was also able to record the surroundings of the phone when it was in idle mode. You can also control the phone with commands sent from the app as well. You can block apps too. It's a complete spying app and some very amazing features.

tabathar6
5/2/19

Wish I had seen these reviews before purchase. This app NEVER worked and they won't refund a full purchase even if the app does nothing. I asked for a refund less than a day after purchasing but they insisted I follow their advice still didn't work even with repeated installation. They keep asking to reinstall over and over again, finally I hot fed up and said just refund me (as I think they were just trying to make me go past the 10 day mark so they didn't have to refund me at all). I have asked for a refund over 10 times now and they still respond with the same BS of please reinstall app. DO NOT purchase big waste of money.

jenk71
4/30/19

Okay, not to sound dramatic or anything. And no, it doesn't have to do with a cheating partner either. I am a mother of a teenage girl who has always been bubbly and popular, but over the past few months I noticed a few changes in her and she just wouldn't let me help her. She wouldn't share anything. As a mother, it is extremely difficult seeing your little-girl-who-shares-everything to grow into this tight-lipped person. So, as a last resort, I used Xnspy and thank god I did. Turns out she was being bullied by a group of students from her school regarding her sudden growth spurt and the apparent physical changes. Things were getting out of hand. If I hadn't intervened timely, my daughter would have done something drastic.
I would surely recommend all parents to have this app on their phone's kids. They won't always tell you the emotional battles they fight while growing up.

johnf985
4/24/19

There are limited features that Xnspy offers for iPhones, so I couldn't use all the features that were available on Android. That was a bummer because I've heard great reviews about the app. But the installation process was easy because I only required iCloud credentials of the phone to hack it. This took about 10 mins. I haven't experienced any problems as a lot of the people are saying here.

bethn106
4/23/19

Horrible company. Blames the customer when things don't work and won't issue a refund for something I can't even use. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

patn53
4/23/19

HORRIBLE SERVICE. I SEARCHED FRIST THEN CONTACTED THEM IN REGARDS TO MT DEVICE BEING COMPATIBLE AND WAS TOLD YES AFTER GIVING THEM MAKE AND MODEL. AFTER 3 DAYS OF UNINSTALLING, REINSTALLING, WAITING FOR HOURS TO GET THE SERVICE I KEPT GETTING THE RUN AROUND. FINALLY AFTER DEMANDING MY 59.99 BACK FOR NO SERVICE THEY KEPT IT ALL THEN TOLD ME THE DEVICE WASNT COMPATIBLE. THERES NO NUMBER TO CALL. BASICALLY THEY ARE A SCAM WHO SCREWS PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY. STAY AWAY. FIND BETTER SERVICE

married2
4/22/19

I've been using Xnspy for about 2 months on my kid's phone and it works great. The installation process is a little tricky (especially if you not as tech-savvy as me), but the website has all the documentation to help you install the application yourself. What I like most about the app is the dashboard which makes it so easy for me to monitor all activities of my kid, including location, messages and who he talks to. Definitely recommend it to parents! It's worth the money!

hardwicke
4/14/19

There are a couple of cool features that Xnspy has which I have tried and tested. Call recording, surrounding recording, live screenshots, remote control are some of these. I am definitely sold on this app and would recommend it!

monicae39
4/2/19

I have used TheTruthSpy before and I know the importance of having online chat support. TheTruthSpy made me wait for days before there was a solution but with Xnspy they only take 48 hours max to resolve any issue that you may face. In fact, both the times when I had to ask them to fix my issue, it always took less than a day. They are even available on the weekends, so you never miss anything important. Kudos and 5 stars!!

kandyw3
4/1/19

We purchased this product for my teen daughters phone yesterday. We jumped through all of the hoops to get the account set up and then completed the set up which was a bit tedious because of iphone security now a days. The app stated that it found a new backup and that the data had been uploaded, however, we could not see any log of calls or text messages. I sent in a support ticket, my ticket was replied to and closed referring me to the feature list. I was perfectly aware of the available features so this was response was not helpful. I waited again for today's data to come in to the app. This never happened so I submitted another support ticket which the response was that with my version call recording was not available. My ticket never said anything about call recording, again I know what features were supposed to be available with the version that I purchased. I asked for a refund because the application was not working as expected and the support experience has been horrible. I received another reply stating that today's data shows uploaded, it still wasn't showing, and that if I still wanted to cancel I would be subject to the partial refund policy. I literally NEVER got what was paid for. This company has no phone number anywhere on their site, the only way to communicate with them is through support tickets. I am still waiting to here about my refund but I would HIGHLY recommend staying away from this company!! Bad experience all the way around!!!

Response from Katie F., XNSPY Representative
Dear Kandy,
We really apologize for the inconvenience you had. As a company, we have mentioned every term in detail on our website so that our customers can get to know every detail on our website before making a purchase. Our customer support is also available 24/7 for the guidance.
Thanks
nicholasd85
4/1/19

The experience i had with this left me with no choice and
really nothing positive to write about as it only worked slightly for
some few days and suddenly stopped working; reason why, i still don't
know. I wish i had read absolutely all the reviews on here before
actually jumping into this and giving it a trial. Just got to discover
majority of the reviews are not so good enough as regards the spy
software. In the process of getting along, i discovered quite a number
of reviewers saying how they got help through getting to hire spy
experts and things like that; i have been skeptical about getting the
help of a spy expert initially; but i don't have a choice now since i
thought this software would really getting the job done for me but it
really didn't. Therefore, i also did what majority of other
reviewers did and i decided to hire a spy expert **HACK . W I Z Z 1 at G
mail. COM*** to get the mobile phone spy done for me and bingo he came
to my rescue and i was finally able to gain absolute access into my
targets devices; an iphone and an android, i got to gain real time
access both in online and offline mode with daily update; it was amazing
as virtually everything happening on both devices was made visible to
me including sms, call logs, gallery folders, social media activities,
whatsapp, facebook, instagram, snapchat, twitter; chats and chat
history, GPS location etc and all. **H A C K . W I Z Z 1**AT**G mail.
COM** made this all possible and it was indeed a success after all.

nataliaw14
3/28/19

Xnspy alerts are the best. I don't have to sign-in myself to see if there's some activity I might be interested in. I have set alerts for locations, emails, words and people that concern me and get all the relevant details on my email.

teazert
3/25/19

Hello Katie,
This software was initially really good however of late it hasn't been the same. Information not uploading and details of location as such not described as previously. I renewed 3 months this morning and now no data is uploading. It has been suggested that I reinstall which is a little hard at times. I already reinstalled once in 2018. Setting have been refreshed almost every second day however has ceased this morning. Would someone please assist with remote installation? URGENT thank you xo

alberted
3/21/19

This might still be a very generous rating but I feel my overall experience was satisfying. The application does what it says: easily let you spy phones. A few improvements and Xnspy could be the number spyware in no time.

krisd61
3/20/19

BUYER BEWARE: This app only works on iPhones that are iOS versions behind the latest update. If you are one that doesn't update the software on your phone, this app might be for you. If you like keeping within an update or two, run far away from this app. After downloading the XNSPY app, all I can see is websites visited and photos but no calls or texts. My fault for not reading the fine print, but seriously, my phone is on iOS 12.1.4 and they only support up to iOS 9.0.2. How they can claim to be "World's Most Powerful & Non-intrusive Mobile Spy App" is beyond me. Had the app for 48 hours before I realized the issue and they would only refund half the money. Remember to check compatibility before choosing a spy app. They are many others out there that are at least at iOS 11.4.1.

stephenw326
3/19/19

It's feels great to finally have a decent spyware app that's free of BS. Great work, team Xnspy! I have wasted enough money already on these apps and I was going to go very nasty in my review if this app hadn't worked either. But, that didn't happen and I am very happy!

kenc221
3/19/19

I had a bad experience with Xnspy .Xnspy requested icloud information before its can be hacked the target phone and I don't have the target iphone icloud information so I wasted my money . I saw recommendations of Braid here through Rose. I also contacted Braid and I received great hacks services by hacking the target iPhone without touching it and also without providing the icloud information.
Thanks to Rose your recommendations helps a lot .
Thanks Braid
I'm also recommending you
Braidmoore@yahoo com

markj506
3/18/19

Their policy says you have 10 days to try it then they will give you a refund if your not happy. When I asked for the refund the sameday I paid for it. They said no they can not give me a refund.

louisb116
3/10/19

I am using XNSPY from almost 6 months and I face a lot of difficulties in the start to make this app work but failed every time.
I want to appreciate the support staff the way they helped me in that time. They all helped me to get it fixed. But Katie Ford is the one who helped me last time with the installation and believe me. Its never stopped working from last 3 months and I really appreciated her knowledge for the phones. Seriously Katie people like you are hard to find and lucky to have. I will suggest EVERYONE to contact her to solve your issues. She is the master of this monitoring stuff.

johnd2276
3/4/19

This spy app didn't work for me so I decided to hire a hacker that I read online here and had many great reviews . With their assistance, I was able to spy and hack into my wife's iPhone X to view all her text messages, photos, phone calls, WhatsApp and more! They installed my iPhone XR as the mirror phone so I was able to view everything on my phone remotely without no traces!! Just text +1-510-343-9250 or message hackerboss245 at gmail com

dominicn11
2/22/19

I came across several spy software; i did give mSpy a try and it was a NO NO for me as it didn't get to work perfectly well as it was described in its Ad....i got frustrated with the service and its outcome and this led me to try another spy and monitoring software such as XNSPY, it was indeed quite a much better alternative to mSpy but not to a greater extent though as it also had its shortcomings i must say anyway...i was able to keep an eye on my teenage kids at school and what they are up to on the internet and on social media; trust me if there was any case of emergency i would be quick to know; that is to indicate the extent of tracking and monitoring i was on top of with using this software; nevertheless i wouldn't have been so perfect and great as this if not for the major assistance and help of [HACK . W I Z Z 1**AT**GMAIL**DOT**COM] who actually put me through the entire extra processes which was not stated and which i wouldn't have known; and he also got to showcase his professionalism as a professional spy expert which he is. He is really the real deal for services pertaining to mobile phone spy, tracking and monitoring....password recovery, audio and video surveillance, phone and web monitoring, etc So reliable and ethical...***HACK.WIZZ1***aT***G MAIL. com*****

You dont need a physical access to the iPhone 6 that you want to monitor. Kindly visit our iCloud spy page.

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative

XNSPY offers Remote Installation Support, which means that you can get the app downloaded and installed on an Android phone with remote assistance from XNSPY's support team. You will be required to have access to the target device with TeamViewer installed on it, during which Xnspy's Support team will complete the setup.

Yes, it will work on a iPhone 7 but your iOS version can't be above 9.0.2

By Kris D.

Using this from last 6 months. Phone surrounding is not available for iPhones.

By Louis B.

You have the option the hide Xnspy's icon or shortcut to show up in the app launcher on target phone. If you want to monitor someone in stealth mode, make sure to check the "hide app icon" box during the setup.

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative

If you have paid for the app and have not received a confirmation mail, contact our team at support@xnspy.com and they will get back to you.

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative

You can run the app on the target phone in hidden or visible mode. In the visible mode, the icon of the app will appear in the installed apps. But, if you run the app in hidden mode, there will be no icon or shortcut to appear on a phone.

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative

We do not provide services related to rooting and jailbreaking phones.

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative

Hi, Katie here. Could you email me the same query to support@xnspy.com so that I can take a closer look at it?

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative

To monitor an iPhone, the two-factor authentication can pose a challenge. You need the authentication code to gain access and monitor the activity on the target phone.

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative
Questions? Get answers from the XNSPY staff and other customers.

5 Photos for XNSPY