Review of XNSPY

XNSPY reviews

info@XNSPY.com

solomonw8
2/17/19

Thought i would be able to finally get the spying and monitoring performed for me after several attempts with the use of several spy apps and software; switched from spyzie to mSpy and then this, XNSPY; but none actually got the job done for me exactly how i wanted. I needed to track and monitor my daughter's instagram and snapchat activities, i wanted everything to be made visible to me either via my mobile device or computer system, i got to find out this was very possible after i embarked on numerous research online looking at the possibility if this could actually be done and i discovered it could.
I decided to try XNSPY after failed attempts with spyzie and mSpy but unfortunately this failed as well. I lost faith in getting help with another spy software and instead i made up my mind to seek the help of a certified, professional and ethical spy / hack expert [H A C K . W I Z Z 1 AT GMAIL DOT COM] who has been making series of waves all over the internet recently; i heard he was the real deal and decided to hire him.

In just within 10 hours he was able to get the hack done into my daughter's device and i got access to her snapchat and instagram as i was able to see all the contents in it including pictures, videos, followers and friends and all. I wanted to be sure she wasn't making bad friends online. I was able to get real time daily update hourly and was as well able to locate her movement with a 24 hour GPS location tracker. I was glad this finally was made possible and was able to get this done all thanks to
***HACK.WIZZ1** @ **G MAIL. COM*** for the wonderful and incredible service. He is really the real deal just as i was made to understand. I got to confirm that myself after he did a good job for me. I strongly recommend his services, he doesn't disappoint unlike most of these spy apps and softwares do.

kenlyk
2/15/19

It's a bit shocking to me how Xnspy still manages to do all that. Android P and Oreo offer pretty good device security. But who cares. I get what I get and thank you for that.

sharonc390
2/14/19

There are so many fake hackers and perverts online who extorts people off their hard earned money from the basement of their mother. It took me several months to find a genuine hacker who is trustworthy. Thank you Richard simply the best, no doubt guys if you ever need to track down your cheating boyfriend/girlfriend or improve your credit score, school grade or clear criminal records. The Man is a genius and gifted hacker. he can hack into all social networking site Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap chat, Hotmail, Yahoo mail, AOL etc. he also does credit score, credit and debit card top ups as well. he's a top class hack tool, highly secretive and discreet. Have a nice day
Contact him Via the following bellow..
EMAIL: Richardcyberghost at Gmail Dot com
TEXT, CALL or WHATSAPP HIM on . +1 937-551-7074
You can also meet him if you are in the state

djdjdh
2/12/19

Useless soft few things working and now refunds.Useless soft few things working and now refunds.Useless soft few things working and now refunds.

askeseguja
2/12/19

Such a wonderful and user friendly service delivered by the competent and reliable mobile phone Spy expert.
***Solidarity Hacker AT Gmail . com***
Access to all mobile phone communications application located and operating on any mobile device. I was able to reach out to the team and they have a genuine up to date task for such. Including but not limited to Facebook messenger , Instagram , Twitter , Viber , text messages, Phone calls logs history and many more access. I strongly recommend the services of this competent and reliable Hacker

davidb1992
2/6/19

I have had use mspy and Flexispy in the past and they both are abysmal. They make big claims and not provide even 50% of the mentioned features. Xnspy is different. It has good amount of spying features; it's easy to install and the support team is also very helping. My only issue is how sometimes data stops uploading so I have to leave a ticket to get it fixed. It eventually works.

emilyw206
2/5/19

The long feature list is impressive. The installation is neat and easy and they provide all the helpful material to get started. Lucky I got my hands on Xnspy in the first place. 5/5 stars from me if this app won't screw me up. Will edit my review after a month.

adrrggyg
2/1/19

I tried using the Xnspy App but it was not working so i hired a reliable and competent and LEGITIMATE mobile phone Spy expert:***Solidarity Hacker **AT**G m a i l.com*** My partner started feeling funny and glues to her phone virtually all the time , talking and chatting on whatsApp, surprisingly when i get physical access and look at the Apps convo , it's all deleted , including whatsApp chat and pone call logs history. When i contacted the hacker .......''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R *at* G M A I L . C O M''....... , At about 24 hours after initiating contact with the hacker , i gained access to all my cheating partner's mobile phone communication Applications through a secured platform which was sent to me by the Legitimate Hacker/Spy expert. With the services of the competent , trusted and effective Legitimate hacker......
'''Solidarity Hacker *AT* G mail . com'''
i was able to gain unlimited remote access to all the mobile phone communications activities located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device including but not limited to text messages, Phone call logs history and it's recorded audio conversations, WhatsApp, instagram , Viber , Kik , Twitter , iMessage, Skype and dating Apps located on her Apps including Tinder , Adult friend Finder too, All these were on her phone which i had unlimited remote access too. The most impressive service rendered by the competent Legitimate mobile phone hacker
....''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**G MAIL.COM''......is the ability to retrieve deleted messages and media files from several months past communication history. I will advice anyone looking for such an effective and trusted service to Spy and gain remote access to any mobile device's communications activity should contact
****''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**G MAIL.COM''****

saraha336
1/29/19

I am really surprised to see that Xnspy is compatible with Android Pie (P)!!! The developers are very fast in updating the app to the latest operating systems. So even if your kids upgrade their phone to the latest OS, Xnspy is still gonna work. Isn't that awesome?

armandod8
1/25/19

This company advertises its services at though you will have access to all these great tools for tracking and monitoring phone usage. The is simply NOT the case, and when you reach out to them (cannot get them by phone of course) vie e-mail they provide no help AND very short AND RUDE answers. After multiple attempts try and fix it on my own all I was able to do was track a phone call log. For $149.99. Both the product and customer service are - as you can read in other review - COMPLETELY USELESS!!!

Response from Katie F., XNSPY Representative
Hi Armando,
We are extremely sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience with Xnspy. However, we would like to mention a few things: We do have a 24/7 online chat support available which you could make use of to resolve your issue. Apart from that, we take complete pride in our product; for one, we have a great Dev team that works around the clock to ensure our users get the best monitoring experience and that their issues are resolved in 48 working hours.

We have very categorically mentioned every tiny bit of detail regarding product features and how the app works. We try to be as transparent as we can. Still, sometimes, users tend not to read the prerequisites of using Xnspy before making a purchase.

If you haven’t been able to use all of the features that come along your subscription, there could be some bug that we can fix easily. Kindly provide us your ticket number so we can further look into the issue.
marcor69
1/24/19

Xnspy is a broke and heartbroken people's best pal. I was in an emotionally-draining relationship with so many unanswered questions. It was a one-time's heartbreak and pain over months and probably years of abuse. I chose to opt out of the relationship when I found out about his reality because of Xnspy.

ethanj18
1/7/19

I was living the worst time of my life. I had a boyfriend that I loved but couldn't trust. He would tell me that he loves me so much and I mean everything to him but even then, there was something not right about it. I never loved someone more than him and my whole life was on the verge of breaking down because I had no idea if he actually loved me; If he actually meant to be sorry for all the times he made mistakes and all the times when he (probably lied) to me about it. Xnspy opened my eyes to everything. It was hard but once I knew that he's a compulsive liar and cheater, it was a bit less hard for me to let him go. My only question: If you want to spy on him/her, are you ready for the truth?

sijis
1/5/19

Useless app. It doesn't work and you need to always reach out to them for help, not just that their customer service is rude and useless. Don't waste your money trying to buy this app as it doesn't serve the purpose. You always have to install and reinstall which makes absolutely no sense.

miah48
11/27/18

A real tool to spy on your partner. 100% discreet and lots of features. It also provides you with ease to go through the app and customize the features you want it to be.

jakee34
11/22/18

My first spy app was Flexispy. Extremely expensive and hard to install. Then, it was mSpy. Again, hard to install but less features than Flexispy. Then, I somehow got Xnspy. This one has the easiest and fastest installation. The features are great, too, especially for how less you have to pay, comparatively.

scottb576
11/18/18

I have been using Xnspy from last one year and I just find this spyware to be too perfect for my taste. If you are their regular customer, they make sure to keep you happy through their exclusive discounts.

tzachiz
11/12/18

If you need to spy on iPhone, it will not work at all. Support will tell you - that what there is, maybe it works on very old iOS versions but not on 11.3.x onward. You will lose your money. So don't spend your money on something that will not work.

daarylh
11/10/18

Xnspy gives you statistical reports about the top callers, top call durations, and even the top 10 frequently-visited websites. I have used a few different spy apps before Xnspy and I can say this is the first time I am seeing something like this. Really saves the time.

jonesb30
11/8/18

I had a problem in the beginning with app activation. I tried installing Xnspy myself twice but it wasn't working. Then I reached their customer service through chat support. They were very polite and fixed my issue within 24 hours. It's just been a week since I am using Xnspy. So far it's working fine. I'm happy with their service."

doretts2
11/7/18

There was no way for me to find out who my $#*! partner was humping. Xnspy gave me so much to screw him up. Oopsie! But thank you, Xnspy, for making my life easier.

dant141
11/6/18

On the web site is stated: "Note that XNSPY's features supported with rooted Android devices could take a few days before they are made available on a new Android release."
This is just to fool you and make you pay for the services. In reality, all the rooted features works only on Android 6 or lower. The available features for a non-rooted phones are very limited. If you ask for a refund based on this sentence, they will refuse you. Do not trust XNSPY!

yvonned59
10/27/18

I tried too many Apps including life 360. After trying this App and it failed , I was referred to a competent mobile phone hacker...''SOLIDARITY HACKER at GMAIL dot COM...''
With this hacker , i was able to gain unlimited remote access to my cheating Husband's iPhone and Android phones. The hacker ..SOLIDARITY HACKER at GMAIL dot COM.. sent me a link to a secured platform to access conversations and media exchange from my cheating Husband's whatsApp , instagarm , Facebook messenger , Viber , Kik , imessages , text messages and phone call conversations log history. I was very impressed by his services the most when i could access all his deleted messages and media files from several months past information. Another great thing was that this hacker was able to keep all information shared highly confidential as he also came highly recommended by a computer Savvy friend that worked with Spyzie. The friend that recommended the hacker had explained to me that this wonderful , competent and reliable hacker ''...SOLIDARITY HACKER at GMAIL dot COM...'' was a senior consultant working with Spyzie and he helped record most of the initial success recorded at Spyzie before he decided to render personal services for his passion for fighting infidelity.
I will recommend with high assurances based on my experience with this hacker. If you are looking for any such services to Spy on any mobile device remotely , Be certain of success if you contact ...''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L . C O M''...

nelsons60
10/12/18

I thought this would be an awful app, but well, it's not and I love that about it. I really liked its ambient recording feature. Would definitely recommend this!

davidh1244
10/11/18

I have read a few other Xnspy reviews posted here before writing one of my own. I have been using Xnspy from the last 8 months. Had there been an issue with the app's service, there's no way I would have even give it a month on my child's phone. I don't use it for spying on husband like many others out there do but I could tell what my experience has been with this app so far. Xnspy definitely doesn't suck and it definitely doesn't have a sucky support team. I do believe that the app performance is not the same every time I use it but I do understand why that's so. There are many factors that could interfere with the optimal performance of the app, like the internet connection on the monitored device, the device that's been monitored; whether it's old or new and so on... I am satisfied with this app; in fact, so satisfied that I especially logged into my computer today to write this review. So don't take my words for granted.

robertm1259
10/10/18

You never get what they claim you will no matter if jailbroken or not. He same info you can get from your phone bill is the same however it will never update past the first time you pull your iCloud. This company and all is a total farce- completely useless. Received a refund from my cc company bc this company will never refund you. Stay clea if this pile of sh!t!

You dont need a physical access to the iPhone 6 that you want to monitor. Kindly visit our iCloud spy page.

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative

XNSPY offers Remote Installation Support, which means that you can get the app downloaded and installed on an Android phone with remote assistance from XNSPY's support team. You will be required to have access to the target device with TeamViewer installed on it, during which Xnspy's Support team will complete the setup.

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative

Yes, you can install it on an Android phone. Xnspy supports Android versions starting from 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x to 8.x.

By Andrew J.

No, there is no such compulsion. You don't have to root a device to install or use Xnspy.

By Andrew J.

Yes, Xnspy works on iPhone, if that is your target device. You will have to subscribe to Xnspy for iPhone for monitoring an iPhone.

By Andrew J.

Yes, you can use Xnspy to spy on your partner even if they have iPhone 5. Xnspy for iPhone is compatible with 6.x, 7.x, 8.x up to 11.4.1. Since iPhone 5 runs on iOS 6, you won't have any problem using Xnspy.

By Andrew J.

Yes, you can spy on your partner's iPhone as long as it supports iOS 6.x, 7.x, 8.x up to 11.4.1

By Andrew J.

You will need to add Xnspy in the Trusted apps list within the antivirus app to prevent it from getting detected.

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative

For this, you will need to contact our Support team. Kindly email us at support@xnspy.com

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative

Yes, its possible to see the deleted messages if they were backed up by Xnspy prior to deleting. Even if the WhatsApp messages are deleted after a successful backup, they will stay on your Xnspys online account for as long as you want.

By Katie F., XNSPY Representative
Questions? Get answers from the XNSPY staff and other customers.

2 Photos for XNSPY