Review of SpyStore.co.za

Tel: +2776-165-1118
sales@intertel.co.za

jamest199
1/14/17

Bought data recovery software from spystore.co.za to recover data I lost when my phone got water damaged. The site took a while to load (you should look into fixing that) but once it was loaded I spent about an hour just browsing. Anyways, my software was sent immediately to my email (or at least a download link was sent) and the manual was attached. Jaw dropped when I opened the manual, I'm no tech guru and this looked hard. I figured the money was wasted and I put it aside. A day or so later I got an email from spystore.co.za asking if i had any issues or questions that they could help with, so I jumped at it and screamed for help. It wasn't an hour later and a technician had called me to walk me through the setup. He helped me install Team Viewer onto my computer and then did the data recovery for me. All I had to do was set something on the phone and plug in the USB cable. Wow. That was amazing service that I didn't expect. I'm glad I wasn't put off by the slow site. They get 5 starts for sure.

kerryanneh
5/7/16

I bought a video intercom from spystore.co.za which came by courier. I opened the packaging to inspect it and everything looked in order. When I installed it I found that it didn't work. I contacted the supplier and was expecting the run around, but surprisingly the rep took my details down and said that they'd send a replacement and collect the damaged intercom. A day later and I was sorted. No hassle, no fuss. I'll definitely shop there again because they deliver what they promise.

Questions? Get answers from the SpyStore.co.za staff and other customers.

SpyStore.co.za?