Review of JMC Secure

Tel: 01902 213 999
info@jmcsecure.co.uk

twannaw
10/15/15

Securing Lives: I am working in a private firm related to different electrical appliances. When we shifted our small office into a showroom, we had some security issues there and we needed high-tech surveillance systems. So our neighbouring office suggested this company; we approached them and bought Hikvision 3.0 MegaPixel IP Bullet Camera with 50m Night Vision & PoE in just £119.00 and some other products as well.
We are very satisfied now. I highly recommend them.

Tip for consumers: A wide range of different security products are available online.

nedram
10/15/15

When we moved from the suburbs to the main city in a new home having wide backyard and a huge lawn at the main entrance, we were worried about our security. One of my colleague suggested to fix security cameras and gave us this website address. We contacted them and visited their office.
There is a wide range available in very reasonable price. Now we have 720P 4 HD-TVI Channel Realtime CCTV Kit with 4 x 720P HD Bullet Cameras and feel secure very much. Do consult them as they are real security solutions provider.

Tip for consumers: You can email or call them, they will reply instantly.

ayannaw2
10/15/15

I am a school principal. When I joined it, I saw that there were no security cameras; I suggested my school administration that we should have cameras especially at the main entrance and exit of the school, so they asked me to search about some good security solution provider. I contacted these guys and visited their office; there were some very latest products available.
Now our school is secure and not only us but the parents are satisfied too. I recommend these guys.

Tip for consumers: Car cameras are also available, you can check them at the website.

Questions? Get answers from the JMC Secure staff and other customers.

1 Photo for JMC Secure