US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

rickip
4/7/16

Check this out guys, these 3 farmville players are cheating their butts off and i am sick to death!!!! of it ..and zynga will not get rid of all these people, zynga can not afford to get rid of them because if they get rid of all the cheaters then they will lose money, because we idiots spend alot of money to try and catch up to the farmville 2 cheaters and if znyga gets rid of them all then we wont have to spend as much money every week

look at this ridiculousness ---> http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp182/jacksparow119/farmville%20cheaters%202_zpsn3ax258b.jpg

the farmville week only just started and 1 of them has 981015624pts and another has 234170470pts and look at Cemal, he has a -1pts and in first place????? ..come on!! ..Cheating SOB's

zynga are just as bad as the cheaters, and they will never get rid of them, they can not afford to as i said before

also my farmbucks keep going missing and vanish into thin air and when i win some of the farmville games i don't get the items that i have won

Zynga who owns farmville 2 are scammers and i've had enough of them

if anyone wants to join me in filing a class complaint to the online fraud section of the FBI then please send me an email to: rickstar0009@gmail.com

i have already contacted them and i need afew more people to join the class complaint and they will then take it more seriously

if you have had enough then please! help me do something about it, zynga are not going to help you for obvious reasons

email me if you have had enough of being scammed

williamg82
1/19/16

I have been playing one of their games (Mafia Wars) via facebook for some years, it became apparent that the only thing this company thinks about is getting your money. The game itself rarely works the way it should. Over recent years the majority of players are using automated scripts and Bots to play, despite this being in contravention of Zyngas terms and conditions, the company refuse or is unable to do anything about it!!! Written complaints about cheaters are answered by what I regard as an automated reply. Even when you advise them of accounts using the game in breach of their own terms and conditions, the company takes NO Action! The abuse of their game is so blatant that script writers and users post You tube advice and admissions videos about using scripts and Bots and still the company is unable or unwilling to take action! DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOUR Do not begin playing this game and save yourself unneeded stress and money.

kaylaa11
1/14/16

Such a unique game that I'm entranced by. I actually play a ton of Zynga games, they are all good quality and easy to play.

sauda5
1/6/16

this is good game. And the other thing is that it is run as facebook apps. I already plays other facebook apps . Now I play this as facebook app.

melodyb5
11/16/15

I play Zynga games through my Kindle HDX and have no problems at all. Farmville 2 and other like games work very well. Loading is fast and play does not glitch at all. I enjoy Zynga games a lot!!

paulh161
11/5/15

Please help my son is upstairs playing farmville and he wants my credit card to buy microtransactions

Tip for consumers: I'm in the basement

maxh39
8/24/15

The support system is terrible i needed customer help and it got nowhere

matthewm73
7/5/15

I used to love MW on FB and the other bunch of games that were the same code with different pictures lol. But when they tried doing their own gaming site the upkeep on them just plummeted. Tried looking into them again recently and was met with more road blocks than I could navigate. It shouldn't be made more annoying to jump back into a game site than onto social media. It was fun, but ya gotta go!

darlac1
3/29/15

bought to get rid of the video's on my words with friends

diegob17
3/17/15

Add new items please. sick of the old things now!!

webw2
1/22/15

Farmville 2

The thread in their peer to peer support forum is closed. My issue is resolved according to Zynga. http://www.zyngaplayerforums.com/sho...h-not-received

Except it isn't.

I purchased an expansion pack on December 18th. When it hadn't shown up by the 21st, I looked at their known issues thread and found it was being dealt with. I went on vacation for two weeks. When I came back it still wasn't available. I figured it wasn't fixed yet. When I reached the level that qualifies me to expand on my own, over a month after purchase, I looked again, only to find the issue "resolved."

Funny, but I still can't get the expansion without paying my Favors and Farm Bucks and then completing an interminable task. The purpose of the expansion purchase is completely defeated.

Is there a way to contact Zynga by email about this? No. By support ticket? No. By phone? No. I am simply referred back to the "Help Options" link in circles, which only leads to a peer to peer bulletin board. I am livid.

The largest gaming company in the world should not have "limited resources" to the point they are unable to correct an issue involving real cash. Zynga should be embarrassed to carry such abysmal (and well earned) customer satisfaction scores all over the net.

The game is increasingly buggy, tasks are increasingly impossible without real cash and support is nil.

If I were making money hand over fist, I think I'd rectify this ASAP so that I continued making money instead of losing cash paying customers in droves. Apparently, retention rates are inconsequential to this behemoth. There's always another sucker waiting in line.

stephanieh35
12/22/14

There is no customer service of any sort with this company. It's a take your money, screws you over and a never es the problem company. Their games don't load properly and crash multiple times a day. If you do choose to play their games do so with VERY low expectations, LOTS of time (some of their crashes take up to twenty minutes to restore) and DO NOT BUY ANYTHING! I've lost a lot of money thanks to their so called "glitches" with no way to find help or report the issue. Yes they show a site that they claim "Helps" the customers through questions asked and answered by other players.....Pathetic. It's a fob off on responsibility on their part. I'm not the best with computers but I know enough to know when I'm getting screwed.

gingerf
10/12/14

I play Castleville through Facebook, and the game slows down so I have to refresh, or stop playing. If I close out my Google Chrome, my internet explorer won't open for awhile. It freezes up all programs.

michelled24
2/23/14

I first started to play Zynga as I was playing poker mostly on Facebook.
I liked their poker the most.
Today I'm playing puzzle charms- which is mostly Candy Crash engine- but I enjoy their games!

syh1
7/3/13

this is regarding the poker. stay away from this site its completely rigged with programmes and zynga admin that prowl the room and take your chips, if they don't succeed in doing it through gameplay they will just empty your account by saying u broke the rules. i have spent alot of money on this game and been totally cheated. i would love to take action through the law but not to sure how to go about it as im in england and we have different laws here. i have contacted the english gaming laws and they have told me if it was in this country they would of put a stop to it.

shellc
5/6/12

Customer Support has improved heaps,ive contacted them 3 times within 2 weeks,about a issue with Mafia Wars,they have replied and sorted my game out,within the same day..no hassle :-)

jesss5
9/9/11

I ordered credits once for a game and used to option to have it taken off of my phone bill. Unfortunately they took a bit more than they were supposed to and I was left with the bill. They refuse to refund my money and claim I had ordered all of the credits myself and was just having 'buyers remorse'.

theresas4
8/28/11

never ever ever works 100% always always some hassel, they just keep adding more messed up stuff

lisaj7
8/4/11

Zynga purports to offer games to players via facebook. Their games often have glitches and do NOT work correctly. When this happens we are told as players its a known issue and developers are working on it, but we are not compensated for their errors. Yesterday they purportedly found abnormal game activity on everyone whom plays mafia wars accounts...The cheap jerks then went into our accounts, stole our war rewards and decreased our stats. Unjustifiable, and unethical...WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEIR GAMES TO ANYONE!

merac
4/24/11

I had 500M chips and zynga stole my chips. They banned my account without any reason. I am have not violated with zynga terms of service. I never bought chips from a third party. I played and won but zynga banned my account and gave me 2 option. Reset mey account with 1M chips or tell zynga to investigate my issue but if I choose second option my account will be permanently banned. (this was the agreement which I has to accept before choosing it) I chose first one and now I have only 1M and my 499 M is stolen by zynga. They want all players to buy chips from them. If you play and win, they steal chips. Zynga is the biggest robber in the world. Never use their services. Zynga sucks.

kevalp
3/7/11

this site is fraud u pay u buy chips and it seems they only hack ur account take the chips and then u left with nothing so u go and buy again as on website it says that we return chips if ur account has been hacked but this is bull$#*! they don't doo anything

abera
1/12/11

I have tried to buy zynga poker chips 3 times in the past. I am saying tried because it was never successful. Zynga holded me 36 hours at every time for payment verification and told me they are unable to accept order after 36 hours. They refund money after 20 days. This is really bad. I have other friends who cannot buy anything from zynga by credit or debit card. Their prices are also high. I am using other chip sellers better than zynga and faster. They also ban accounts without any reason.

charlesc4
9/27/10

thereno fun in a game that you have to use a credit card for we all don't have money to spend on junk games!!!!!

lisah6
6/25/10

Liars. The Farmville game has all kinds of problems they are unwilling to take responsibility for. Lost two chances at a Co op job due to "technical difficulties". Lost 21 gifts from my gift box and even worse lost my new dog!! They took all the fun out of the game by not keeping it up and making it safe for their users. It should be closed down until they make things right.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zynga staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
8/20/13
Answer
merac
A: Why zynga bans accounts without a real reason?
4/25/11
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Zynga staff and other customers.

Zynga?