Review of Zulily

service@zulily.com

336 reviews with 5 stars

donnat99
11/13/17

I love the tunics by Azeala and the leggings too. Their plus sizes are great but some of the designers run very small. I stick to Azaela for leggings, they run true to size. You can get really beautiful things and values on this site. It takes a little time for delivery but it's worth it. No refunds, but you can get store credit for returns. They have pocketbooks, shoes, everything. I've bought some Batman coffee mugs that are great. You have to check this out and give them a try.

Tip for consumers: If you are a plus woman like myself, don't buy the Chloe leggings or Chugger. They run way too small but all the others are great. I'm getting the gastric sleeve and will be left with so many 4x tunics. Maybe I can sell or donate them, lol. Have fun.

susanm364
11/11/17

I received the wrong color shoes. Called they told me they would send the correct color and just keep the first pair as a gift. I have ordered many items, takes time unless it says it ships that day but have always loved everything I have purchased. Excellent company

peggyg28
11/4/17

I have ordered from Zuliliy many times. It takes a little while for the items to arrive but when they did arrive they were nicely packaged, as described, and a good deal for the money. I only contacted customer service one time, due a mixed up shipment, but they were friendly, courteous, and quickly resolved the issue to my complete satisfaction

vb7
11/3/17

I have been buying from Zulily for 2 years and am very satisfied. The thing dislike is the sizing that is not uniform. But when I call customer service, I have no problems about returns or credits.

juliah74
10/9/17

I really enjoy shopping with Zulily, there are so many items to choose from. The quality of garments is excellent and the service is great.
Thanks Zulily !!!

annetteg32
8/30/17

I am giving zulily 5 stars because I ordered two activewear pants in two different transactions and they only charged me for postage once and I received my items very quickly . One item was not quite what I wanted so I emailed them to organise a refund , they responded to all my emails quickly and put my refund into my bank account without me posting back the item ! They told me to keep the pants and give them to someone who needed them Thank you zulily ! I will be shopping with you again !

trishd22
8/18/17

Order my son a pair of d & n shoes 19$ from 35$ I'm in brampton Ontario took only 3 days to get to me and these shoes are so amazing ! And I paid $25 altogether . After hunting for shoes finding that even the shoes that were this much at Walmart were crappy and stiff or just ugly , I'm am 100% satisfied they look really nice well made arrived super fast and are comfy too ! Best Buy I highly recommend zulily

barbaram201
8/13/17

I ordered a Reborn Pintuck Tunic from Zulilly. I googled the item to check on quality and prices elsewhere. After reading negative reviews, I was hesitant, but the top was inexpensive, and I could always donate it if I was unhappy. It took some time to receive, which was stated on the website, so I was not surprised. yesterday, a beautiful top arrived that fit perfectly. The material is soft, and I checked all the seams to make sure it had been sewn well. The tunic looks adorable with leggings or skinny jeans, and if I were younger, I could wear it as a short dress. I didn't have any issues, so I did not use customer service and cannot speak to this issue. I ordered an inexpensive top, what I ordered arrived, and I am happy to wear it. They do not lie on the website...delivery is slow, there aren't any refunds, I read every FAQ, but for $24.00, I received an great top. make sure you read the web site conditions before ordering.

victorian28
7/28/17

I have ordered from Zulily a few times. A friend of mine orders several times a week. Neither of us have had any problems or concerns. Zulily's parent organization is QVC. That having been said, in my opinion, Zulily has one of most transparent websites and policies I have found on the internet. The negative reviews I've read here appears to be from customers who perhaps have neglected to check out Zulily's FAQs and Terms and Conditions. Considering Zulily does not typically accept returns unless damaged, I do not order items if size is an issue unless the seller provides their sizing chart. I have found the Zulily offers some merchandise that is not typically found elsewhere and of excellent quality, not to say that perhaps some items may not meet my expectations when it comes to quality. As with any merchandise, often times I google items of interest prior to placing an order through Zulily since sometimes Zulily item description may be limited and to ensure the purchase price is better than perhaps being offered elsewhere. Zulily also provides their customer service phone number and email, which often times other websites do not provide. Customer Service has issued me a refund for an item not received even though USPS alleged they delivered the item, to include a Zulily voucher for the inconvenience. I feel this demonstrates they provide quality Customer Service.

Tip for consumers: If you feel insufficient item description is not posted on Zulily website, google item for more information prior to placing order. Since Zulily typically charges $5.95 for delivery for any items order on the same day (until 11:59 pm), so order early in the day before an item is sold out and so you have an opportunity to place additional orders to avoid additionally delivery cost for an item that was available to order the same day. Questions, do hesitate to call Customer Service.

sharonm224
7/23/17

I have ordered three items from Zulily and have been quite pleased with all 3. It takes a while to receive the orders, but they provide updates on your transaction. Quality was great; price was great. Easy ordering. Great.

ceceliam9
7/17/17

have ordered several times from this site almost daily shipping can take a long time but no problems with quality had one order with piece missing they are replacing it need to stay off site its breaking my budget :)

ek164
6/30/17

Got 4 clothing items. They arrived promptly, they are exactly as shown in the pictures and feel soft and good quality. The shopping experience was continent and the clothing were cheap compared to other stores that sell the same type of clothes! Thanks zulily!!!

mwami
6/15/17

The unusually low rating for Zulily must be another case of "you get what you pay for" and "people who don't know how to internet"

Zulily itself is a giant dropshipping site. They use a mix of limited time flash sales and the harder to navigate permanent online bazaar of stuff (while supplies last) to sell wares.

You will often have to wait week several weeks until Zulily receives enough orders ship yours to you.

I have literally spent hours scouring their site using their user unfriendly "search" function to find amazingly discounted and very cute children's clothing. If you don't mind digging or checking back often you can score great deals.

Zulily started out as a mom and kid's site but has expanded. There are some really random finds if you care to look.

The prices and quality/brands of good is generally very good as long as you don't mind indefinite shipping waits. If you need something right away, this isn't for you.

bevg9
6/10/17

They are upfront about how long the items take. I don't mind. If I need something within a couple days, I just go to a local store. I have probably made over 50 purchases over the last few years and maybe 3 times had a problem with the product. Each time customer service has been excellent by giving me 100% refund, and a credit of $10.00 for the inconvenience. Love them!

jessicag148
6/7/17

I have bought several items off of zulily and have always been satisfied with my purchases. I know some people say they have gotten cheap Chinese merchandise which could be true I suppose but I have never had any problems and have always received great quality merchandise that was exactly as described. I even requested they cancel my order four days after I bought it because I got the wrong thing I realized (completely my fault) and they sent me an email saying they had received my request and would get back to me in 24-48 hours which is usually the typical response you get from companies. But not even 15 minutes later I got another email saying the would cancel my order immediately and they were super nice and helpful. Will definitely buy from them again, awesome company!

ritas65
6/7/17

I've placed several orders with Zulilly over the last 2 years. Each order has arrived by stated time or even early. I've been very satisfied as well with the quality, condition and fit of every item. Out of the thousands of Zulilly customers, seems it's only the disgruntled few leaving reviews. Don't let that stop you! I would give 10 stars if I could!!!!

helenm132
5/20/17

I have had a very happy experience with a return enquiry from this website,not only was my purchase price refunded in full,but also my postage costs and the option to donate my unsuitable purchase to charity-full marks to you

ginav10
5/18/17

I love to buy on zulily. Each time I find stuff I can't find anywhere else. Boutique items at super deal prices. I am expecting and I get cute baby clothes, brand name and better than the shops. I have a daughter and she loves shoes and I get for her all the time. Quality is matching with what you pay. I compare zulily with a TJMax or Marshals. But some small boutiques, business show their new collection at zulily with great deals. Also is available lots of made in USA items. I get the home and kitchen stuff and work amazing. My invitees always compliments about my stuff. I have my baby shower and my daughter and me wear zulily buyed dresses. I always use the tool size. But ones my kid don't fit on the shoe because the ancle, but was les than 10 usd deal. I give to another child and was good to share. I love the chance of low shipping fares and zulily unlimited. I have once a breake item and I call. They give money back and add credit. I was so glad. Just not buy for las minute or tide dates, unless, you have what they call sheep on time warranty.

sherryl47
5/8/17

I have been a very good customer of Zulily for over a year. I probably order several items a week. I agree that the sizing is sometimes way off mark or the items are not as pictured occasionally, but anytime I call customer service they are very helpful. If I have a problem with an item, they either tell me to return it or to donate the item. I am given an immediate refund plus a $5 or $10 credit on my account. I just bought 3 beautiful lace dresses for $12.50 each, they fit perfectly.

torekap
4/28/17

Okay, I've been ordering from this site for over a year. I've mostly been satisfied with all of my purchases. Different places provide the items they sell so sizing for clothing and shoes can vary. It's important to check the sizing chart each time. Also I've learned which brands are better than others. I absolutely love my dresses, jeans, and purses I've gotten from there.

bonnieb81
4/18/17

I don't understand the terrible reviews here. I have been buying beautiful clothing here for my granddaughter since I found out that she was being born. Do your homework and then order. They have some amazingly expensive brands that I could never have afforded otherwise. My granddaughter is the most beautiful dressed little girl (now 6). Customer service has always been wonderful to me. If you order adult clothing for 10-20 bucks, you are going to get tiny sized clothing from china made with cheap material. Pay attention, and you will get some very wonderful deals with Zulily!!

terrab5
4/8/17

I ordered 4 items. I received them before I actually expected them. They were all great! Honestly totally unexpected! Good quality and the fit was great. I'm plus size and do not normally get this lucky.

Just remember going in that they are a marketplace not a warehouse. Therefore when you order you have to order by your actual measurements and the chart attached to each individual item. You may have to order a 4xl to get your normal xl. After you order it they have to order it, so it takes a lot longer to get. If you need it next week don't order from here. After you order you can check your status on the site and they show where each item is in the process. I thought that feature was great because I'm not always patient and I felt better knowing.

Also I believe I read on the site they don't really do returns except in special circumstances. So I was very careful with the measurements.

I will be ordering from them again. I say if your worried order 1 or 2 inexpensive items and try the process for yourself. 2 of the items I ordered were summer dresses at $10 each. I would have paid $35/40 in the mall.

Hopefully my next experience won't send me into a rant!

ginar53
4/5/17

Fell in love with a pair of Dolce Vita shoes and discovered they were on sale online in the states but not in Canada. Also, my size was sold out everywhere. Found and ordered them through Zulily and received them in just over a week! Free shipping with tracking info included. Very pleased with this site.

ambers74
3/30/17

I do not understand the awful reviews honestly as my experiences have been incredible. I have spent an obscene amount of money on Zulily lol! Yes, there have been mistakes along the way, but rather than blast them, I contact customer service and they always always take care of it! I take a photo, state the problem, and am refunded AND given a store credit no questions asked. I have gotten beautiful shoes and high quality clothing at amazing prices. I looooove the leggings! Unique and gorgeous, light material. So, I seriously don't understand these bad reviews. Yes, some items do take a very long time to ship but oh well. I can't get these things in Canada otherwise. Zulily is top notch and I couldn't be happier with them. Customer for life!

andad
3/29/17

My experience with Zulily was great so far - I really like the few tunics that I ordered. Are good quality and true to the size. I took a chance after reading all these reviews but I'm glad I did. I placed another order this time much more items. Very helpful staff at the beginning when I contact them about the shipping address - which is APO AE.. they responded and assisted right away.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Keep in mind that Zulily offers several different brands of clothing and other products. Zulily will be good or bad based on how good or bad the brand is that you order. For me, it has been a gamble. Sometimes the descriptions of the clothing have been lacking important information about the product (e.g. that something is see-through or translucent). Is that the fault of Zulily or the brand? Should Zulily be more careful about the brands it offers? Once I did not receive an item and I was not fully reimbursed for the item. And, yes, shipping is pretty slow sometimes, but I do not mind it and Zulily does not purport to offer fast shipping. So, those would be my reasons why Zulily might get some negative reviews.

By Anonymous A.

I have never ordered shoes from them but I agree that they likely vary according to brand. Contrary to other comments (that I am very suspicious of...) I have never waited a long time and the quality has always been as shown. There are so many rip-off sites out there and I suspect some hire people to post phony negative reviews on the 'good' sites. I do not recommend searching for cheaper products - you'll end up on a bogus, cheap site. I now research every site name and sift through comments - its exhausting but has saved me from spending money on sites that were not good.

By darlene t.

Nope....no returns accept and good luck on getting a refund. Stay away from this site.

By Suz T.

It could be a week or it could be 3 months. But my advice would be not to order at all. The sizes are never right (a small may fit someone that wears a large or it may be too small for an infant) and the quality sucks (the fabric on a dress I bought is so thin you can see through 4 layers). STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! !!!!

By BJ H.

Got money to burn? Order from Zulily. There isn't enough room on the Internet to list all the reasons you should NOT order from them!

By BJ H.

Yes, it may take that long, but they are up front about that on the item description page. I have never had a problem with them.

By Laura M.

Zulily is not a manufacturer. They are a middleman that works with multiple vendors getting a piece of the transactions. They do not inventory that is why it takes years to receive items....

By Cathy R.

If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.

By Jon V.

As others have said, go to your account information and delete your information as to your email contact information. UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of the page. ALSO DELETE YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

By Vanessa S.
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.

58 Photos for Zulily