US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dissappointeds
6/28/16

First, they have no returns and exchanges. A big drawback for online shopping.
The delivery is quite late, some deliveries took a month from the date of order.
They always charge for shipping, no matter how much you spend.
They don't have price adjustment.
Some of fheir products were of a low quality

larac14
6/27/16

All of the clothing and a purse that were of an unknown brand were poor quality. Sizing was off, the item was made of flimsy material and in general did not meet my expectations. The don't accept returns so I won't be ordering from these strange brands. The goods were not worth the money I spent. SHIPPING is ridiculously long.

shellyw15
6/26/16

In the last year I have ordered a hand bag, educational things for kids and several home decor items. Everything was as described and quality was better then what I expected. The handbag was nice heavy canvas with a good durable zipper, color was perfect. The only down side is it does take a while to get the order. Maybe that is because I am in Canada. Ordering tip... If I want several items I order just one (the smallest item) then put the rest on a second order so those will be shipped free. I will definitely continue to order from Zulily.

dickw25
6/26/16

I saw some of the ugliest clothing I've ever seen I couldn't even find what I want and the commercials falsely advertise the site by saying top brands at 70 % off when that's not true

Ask $#*! about Zulily
andread57
6/26/16

If you receive a gift from Zulily via someone else be prepared to jump through hoops to get it taken care of. Be prepared to be hung up on if you shout, be prepared to be told your "unprofessional" when your waiting a week for a return label and then are told it was never sent and get upset and demand an answer. Just an absolute joke!!

carolv25
6/26/16

Shoes definitely not true to size, had to order larger, and still tight fit. Pair of crop pants advertised as 1X (16) barely fit my sister, a size 6. Very slow delivery. Merchandise looks better in the ads than in real life.

louises43
6/26/16

Don't touch with a barge poll

karenr109
6/26/16

I have ordered a lot from here, wrong items sent, wrong sizing,and today a linen top got a huge hole under the arm, see through linen, never again!!

cathyr30
6/25/16

Not happy with products. First and last time I will shop here.

karinw3
6/21/16

Customer service did refund charges to my account. If you place an order with Zulily be prepared to wait awhile for your items to be shipped. I cancelled all merchandise ordered and went to Bealls. After the $30.00 bealls bucks savings I spent 13.47 total and got my merchandise immediately. Zulily is a reputable company after all!

lexit1
6/20/16

I ordered 2 pair of very cute sandals for my daughter who wears a size 5 1/2 - 6. I ordered a size 6 and her feet hung over the front and back of both pair. You can't return, so they issued store credit to my account. Bought 3 more pair of sandals in a size 7 this time, and they literally *JUST* fit my daughter, Almost to the point where I want to say they're to small. I haven't ordered any clothes, but I can definitely say that the shoe sizes are at least 2-3 sizes off. I won't be ordering from here again. Cute items but the sizing sucks. It's a huge headache.

victoriar23
6/20/16

Customer service, great. Quality of clothing, dismal at best. Today, I've spent nearly $200.00 over the past 2-weeks shopping for clothes at Zulily. I HATE every single top. Two of them were packaged wet, and smell moldy. I will continue to shop for home improvement items, but never again will I waste money on poorly manufactured clothing that retail stores wouldn't touch. AND...Hate it? You have to live with it or give to the Goodwill.

ardathe
6/20/16

Zulily is a very fun shopping experience, but you have to be able to put up with its quirkiness! That's not a knock, just something to be aware of. Each day new deals start, and for the most part, they hang around for a few days or a week, till sold out. You find brands you know and love, some very high end and other not so hot brands you may or may not have heard of. But that's part of the fun. You will pay shipping, but sometimes the prices are so ridiculously low, you are still getting a deal. One of the quirks is that after you pay shipping on your first order, if you shop again that same day, those additional items ship free--weird, right? I've never done multiple items on one day, so I haven't tried that benefit. Since the brands ship to zulily first, and then to you, you usually have to wait quite awhile to get your stuff. As long as you know that going in, and you aren't in a hurry, you won't be too perturbed about it. Just browsing the daily deals is fun as well. You can get a little special for yourself if you get your friends hooked on zulily too!

lindac190
6/20/16

I have ordered hundreds of dollars with Zulily and have about a 95% satisfaction rate. I have ordered great lamps, dishes, Knick knacks, kids gifts, shoes, handbags, clothes and artwork and feel like I have gotten a good deal. I did get a few flawed items or turkeys and in all cases I could return an expensive item or get a refund and donate the item. How can you argue with good customer service? Just don't be in a rush for an item, order name brand when you can, Google the item to compare price or reviews on other sites and understand how the site works. I believe QVC is the parent company, and they have a good reputation.

victoriaf12
6/19/16

I have been ordering stuff from Zulily for about half a year already and they never let me down. I have at the very least 100 items of different kind like: clothes, perfume,lingerie, jewelry, kitchen supplies,bedding,working out stuff etc and nothing ever came defective or dissapointed me. Besides, they always send me different coupons on wine or food. I am very happy about Zulily and going to shop with them furthermore. The website with the best deals on the best items.

pattyb19
6/18/16

I couldn't remember my password. I asked for the link to reset TWICE. It is not in my junk mail, or my regular mail. If I can't get into your website, I can't spend money. If it isn't fixed I can shop elsewhere.

sharons143
6/17/16

I bought a purse cause it seemed to be a beautiful happy purple. The purse came at first look it almost looked like it was black in color. The quality of fabric I would rate a 10.

charlottek7
6/17/16

I've been ordering from places like Zulily and Tanga for quite a while and I've had nothing but excellent experiences with them.
These sites explain how they work--namely that their merchandise comes from other places, for a limited time, and is shipped when they get enough orders for an item. That's why they can sell such great stuff at such great prices. I'm guessing that people who complain about the slow delivery times aren't aware of this. Returns can be difficult for this same reason.
I've also read that descriptions for items aren't always accurate. I haven't run into this problem but I have found that some descriptions are incomplete. I always do extensive checks online for items I'm interested in on any website, so I haven't found this to be an issue when I'm shopping on Zulily. And I get incredibly quick and helpful replies from the people at Zulily whenever I ask a question about anything.
My latest encounter with Zulily is what has prompted me to write this review.
I recently purchased a Discovery Kids LED Marine Lamp from Zulily. I was so excited to find it and the price was spectacular. But the darn thing was broken. It lights up but the fish don't "swim". I contacted Zulily, not expecting much. Communicating with them on Facebook Messenger was a breeze, but admittedly, as I said, I really wasn't expecting much from them. I thought I would get, at best, a polite, "So sorry to hear that but we can't help you."
They asked for a picture of the "fish tank". It took me a while to figure out how to do it, but I managed to send them a short video of the fish that couldn't swim.
To my surprise, they wrote back within 2 hours telling me that they would refund my purchase price, or send another "fish tank", and they were adding a $10 credit for my inconvenience.
I wrote back to tell them that I would happily take the replacement and that I didn't need the $10 credit as I was more than happy with the way they handled my problem.
I'm delighted to report that the replacement "fish tank" is on its way to my house and they're giving me the $10 credit anyway.
I think the true test of a good company is how they handle things when a problem comes up. As far as I'm concerned, Zulily gets as many stars as I can give them. Their prices are always wonderful. The products I've ordered are all top quality. This was the first time I've ever had a problem with a product that I've purchased from them. The Law of Averages pretty much guaranteed that I would eventually have a problem with SOMETHING. But the people at Zulily were wonderful! Oh. BTW. I tried to include a photo of the "fish tank" but I'm too technologically challenged to figure out how to get the photo from my phone to my computer.

Tip for consumers: I guess my tips would be to check out items on other websites in order to get as much information as possible. And understand that because of the kind of "clearing house" type company Zulily is, shipping will probably be slow. But the bargain prices and the convenience of having so many unique items in one website are worth these minor inconveniences.

arynb
6/17/16

This was the worst experience in a very short timeframe! I ordered two items with them on. Thursday, checked my order status on Saturday and found NO HISTORY of my order that I have a confirmation message from them stating they would let me know when it ships... I emailed and spoke to them on the phone and we went circles around each other stating I don't exist in their system.....long story short.. I canceled my payment through the bank... WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!

karenm216
6/16/16

I have been ordering from them for a few years now on a pretty regular basis and have been quite satisfied with what I received. Granted, the turn around time is far from great, but they do let you know that the items come from the manufacturer directly to them once the promotion ends. Zulily then packages these items and they mail them out to the customer. On occasion, the descriptions have been inaccurate, ie., stating "leather", however, when the item arrives, the label states "manmade." Same with them stating "cotton" when in actuality, it's rayon, poly, etc. I notified them on these issues and they have been accommodating. Even with them providing clothing/shoe sizing chart, not all items pass the accurate test...I'll still continue to shop with them due to good pricing once I compare prices elsewhere.

debbiep63
6/16/16

The first time ordering from this company both items were placed on back order when it said in stock , when I finally got 1st item it's sized way to small and they tell me I have to pay for return shipping won't order from this website or company again .

kriss80
6/15/16

Almost everything I have ordered off is the site was defective. I took 9 million pictures and sent everything to customer service who only give store credit back, so basically you keep buying crap products. As soon as my store credit is done I will not shop there again and have contacted my states attorney general office

dorothym40
6/14/16

I have ordered quite a few items and was happy with all of them. There were a couple of items that did not fit and I was given a credit, no questions asked.

socorrod1
6/14/16

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! CANT STRESS IT ENOUGH! WHAT IS THERE PROBLEM?????? IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO ADVERTISE SOMETHING THAT IS NOT IN STOCK. (SPECIALLY ONLINE.)THEN YOU CALL TO COMPLAIN AND ALL THEY HAVE TO SAY "SORRY"! HOPEFULLY THIS COMPANY GETS SUE AFTER SUE. THEY SURE DESERVE IT. PEOPLE DONT SHOP WITH ZULILY SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF HEADACHES. ITEMS ARE VERY POOR QUALITY AND PLUS TAKES A LOOOOOOONG TIME TO SHIP OR ZULILY SIMPLY DECIDES TO CANCEL YOUR ORDERS. OUT OF THE 5 STARS I GIVE ZULILY NO STAR AT ALL. BUT HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE IT 1 STAR AND BELIEVE ME ITS WAYTOO MUCH FOR THIS COMPANY! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! WILL CONTINUE BEING AN AMAZON LOYAL CUDTOMER!

brigittee
6/14/16

Ive spent thousands buying things from Zulily including furniture. Recently I placed order for 2 dressers, and I had a writing desk in the cart that I thought I took out. I checked out and immediately saw the desk was part of the order. I got in touch with Zulily 2-3 hours later stating purchasing the desk was a mistake. They emailed me stating they wouldn't send it out. Guess what, it was delivered yesterday!! I'm not at all happy!!!

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

206 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question