US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

fredf54
9/21/16

Bonnie was stupendous! Explanations were patient, clear and well-directed. Each coaching experience was comfortable and I learned from each of several coaching calls. Bonnie was personable and encouraged questions that lead to further learning. I only wish that all service providers had employees with her personality, etiquette and knowledge.

garyw84
9/20/16

Sales rep called me multiple times with SERIOUS sales pressure tactics, though I'm used to this he was very very convincing and guaranteed success with their SEO services. He claimed that they are the SEO experts but it takes about 2-3 months to get me to page 1 on google or bing. He further claimed that only then I'll be seeing a huge return on my investment. Well...I didn't receive not 1 call. NOT 1 CALL after paying $200 per month for 6 months. THAT'S $1200. I..Could have been on the beach. Every time I called asking why I wasn't receiving traffic I was brushed off, "give it a little more time it will work". I asked "will I get my money back?" They replied "We'll consider it after 6 months". This was a total BS just to keep me calm for the six month period while they charged my card. This has been a total loss for me and as far as I'm concerned this company is a fraud. This is no BS no exaggeration. I'm a full time Re/Max agent in DC metro area.
Gary

victorz5
9/16/16

I highly appreciated the patience and the step by step instructions she gave. Very helpful.

karld12
9/13/16

It was an excellent experience. My instructor was just great. She explained everything in detail and made sure I understood before moving on.

juliem151
9/12/16

Bonnie was the most patient, knowledgeable instructor ever! And she is fun! The time we spent went by so fast, but now I understand so much better. Thanks Yodle!

shariem
9/8/16

I was having difficulty getting things moving with my account. I understood the technical side of using my dashboard but just didnt have enough activity. I was at a loss of what to do and feeling like I had paid a lot of money for a service that was not generating result. That was before I spoke to Bonnie. She made sure I knew how to use the different aspects of the dashboard in the beginning of our conversation. Then, she took it farther and gave me some more specific information on how I can improve the information I already had on my website and create more activity. She gave me ideas of different offers I can make too. All of this was very exciting and I feel hopeful now that I can generate the activity I need to move up in the google rankings.
Thank you Bonnie, I have renewed hope because of you!

eileene9
9/7/16

Prior to working with Bonnie I would have given Yodle 1 star. Her excellent, patient instruction is extremely useful and showed me parts of the program and dashboard that I had no idea existed. Now I'll give Yodle 4 stars. Bonnie actually deserves the credit, now it's up to me to do my part and wait to see if the program really works it's "magic".

danac56
9/2/16

Yodle has been such a huge blessing to my business. It has tremendously helped us on our placement with Google. The dashboard is easy to navigate... Yodle has proven to be an important component in our marketing budget!

gregh60
9/1/16

Yodle is going to be great for my limousine business. This will take my marketing to another level. Bonnie did a fantastic job in going over all of the information with me. Job well done Yodle!!!!!

patrickb96
8/26/16

Total waste of money!!!!! No contacts in 6 months..... They had everything set up for the commercial side of real estate and we do residential. They said since less people have commercial in their optimization, we would have a better chance showing up. Since we don't do commercial that is useless. They promised us over 100 Contacts in six months, we got none.

phyllisj7
8/25/16

Wish we would have done this sooner.

andys106
8/20/16

They put hard sell on and don't delivery any leads!!! All sales and no substance! Literally delivered no help, no leads, zero sales! Hold you to 6 month contract. Signing up required on first phone call! After sales call, you are send to Caribbean tech staff that knows nothing and doesn't care!!!! 0 rating if I could! DO Not ever use this company

kristinw24
8/20/16

I was amazed at how courteous, personable, and professional the staff was while assisting me with setting up the marketing tools on my dashboard!

isabellac6
8/18/16

She its very knowledgeable and nice, she its so patient to explain me all the tabs and ways to promote my business, I love working with her.

aimiel
8/15/16

After getting a tutorial on how to use the dashboard it is so simple to use and quick.

shilpaj
8/12/16

I have enrolled for 6 months.
I have seen bad reviews at Yelp but I feel they are just percentage of their 60k customer base.
I have had reservations after reading those reviews and was about to cancel contract but I have decided to give them a chance.
Hopefully I will get a chance to write an awesome review after my 6 months or even during that time.

tomm1145
8/11/16

I was contacted by a Yodle solicitor a couple of weeks ago, (late July 2016), and as a small business owner, I'm always considering more efficient ways to promote my business through the internet medium. What the initial sales rep told me sounded like a good value, though my business cash flow has been slow lately, and I wasn't ready to commit to any new program right now. After telling him that, he told me would turn me over to his manager if I could hold on. As an ex-trained salesman myself, I knew he might be headed for the "TO" as they say. The manager began asking me "closing questions" that pushy salespeople believe will lead to the embarrassment of the customer, who will then feel intellectually obligated to purchase. After trying several "pushy" high pressure questions on me, and not listening to my feelings or circumstances I felt would not permit me to buy anything right now, I decided to hang up on the jerk! I don't buy anything the first time I see it or hear about it!! I have learned in life to weigh all decisions carefully and deliberately. This company may have a worthwhile service; although reading many of the reviews here would indicate otherwise. But to employ high pressure tactics to get customers to capitulate, is an insulting and indignifying sales method that I have no respect for! Screw "Yelp"!!

bethm76
8/9/16

Bonnie Jenkins showed me around the dashboard today, and it was so user friendly. I'm excited about uploading photos and getting reviews to help my online rankings.

marcelines1
8/4/16

I requested ownership of my business listing from YP. It has not been forthcoming. Andrew stayed on the phone with me for well over two hours patiently and professionally explaining to YP why it could be done now and why there was not a need to wait any longer.

This frustrating and exasperating experience was made possible and was done pleasantly because of Andrew's willingness ot help and because of his patience.

janieg4
7/30/16

Yodle's service is very straightforward and user friendly. It is focused on getting your business out there and their customer service is fast and very helpful as well! This is a highly recommended service to promote your business!

sterlinge4
7/28/16

Great way for a web presence with simplicity. Great customer service.

frankl346
7/27/16

Thomas Standing imported into my Yodle Dashboard a huge CSV file with my contacts, and gave me access on Yodle to all 4500+ contacts I exported from my Microsoft Outlook contact list. Further, he explained how to work with them on the Yodel Dashboard and was just great explaining how to do that too. Thanks Thomas! (July 27, 2016)

johnd606
7/26/16

JOHNDAVIS REVIEW -VERY GOOD, INFORMATIVE, ORGANIZED AND PROFESSIONAL

sarahj145
7/22/16

They were very good at explaining things to us in a way that we could understand. Not being very computer savvy we really appreciate it.

harrieth8
7/20/16

I read reviews that said it was useless, but the salesman caught me at a weak moment and I signed up. Lo and behold, 6 months later, it was though I flushed $1,800 down the toilet! I even forgot about I had signed up.
Find a better outlet for your money.

35 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question