US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

stevens180
12/5/16

I gave them $3000. to clean up my online presence. They guaranteed my results in less than six weeks. Six months later nothing had changed. Over a year later we negotiated a 26% refund. I never received it. One excuse after another until they disappeared. In my opinion they belong in jail.

kevinm218
11/30/16

The told me, because I was a Veteran, they would only charge my a reduced price for 6 months. They didn't mention the month that I signed up, 27th of the month, would be the first month. At the 6 month, which was the 7th month according to them, they charged me fill price. Also, they promised my company will be listed as the top 10 on Google, Yahoo, Bing and mobile searches. I received 5 replies and all from other marketing companies telling me that I'm not being found on any search engines. What a waste. This company took advantage of a US Army Veteran and business owner!! When I called, at 10 am, to cancel I was told there were no managers available! At 10 in the morning on a Wednesday! To top it off, the person I was speaking to hung up on me. Do not use this company. **Reposting on Face Book**

ryanb112
11/18/16

Don't waste your money, they lock you in a contract they are liars now they want another $500 off me to cancel this bull$#*! contract, send it to collections because I'm not paying them! I already gave them $1500 out of my pocket. Facebook is the best way to get your company name out there and its free.

beng77
11/18/16

This so called business is the worst!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!! So here goes, this place called my small business 2 to 3 times a day saying they could increase our customers base. They continued to harass, and was a very,very pushy!! They told us nothing but lies to sign on in a contract!! They could not even get my business address correct. Once they had us they forgot about us. Could not get anyone from the company to help us, we was pushed under the rug!!! We received no business calls,except their competition telling us what a bad choice that we made.Boy was they was right!!!! Zero leads I mean zero!!! This place only cares about their monthly payment that's it!!!! Please save your money!!!!

vladislavr1
11/17/16

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES
RESULTS 000 RESULTS 000 RESULTS 000 RESULTS 000
CALLS TO ASK ABOUT PROGRESS AND RESULTS WHAT IS THAT??!!
CHARGING YOUR CC WITH PERMISSION OR SENDING YOU BILL WHAT IS THAT??!
Do not do it, don't be naive as I was. But if you do, remember I called you a fool first.

davidm543
11/16/16

Poor performance. Not worth the time or money.

bryj
11/16/16

Christinie was so pushy and oversold YODLE I may have signed up but when she pushed and shoved me into a corner I knew something wasnt right. Glad I did my research because you can get way better service for a fraction of the price threw service 3.0 ... Any way strong arming me for my credit card number is totally ridiculous and bad buisness.

randyh48
11/8/16

I sat through a 2+ hour presentation with a very professional & clever salesman that I believe did a good job of selling his product. Unfortunately, he over SOLD Yodle's services and he collected my money that day.

The following business day I had a phone call from Yodle's very inexperienced (but patient and considerate) representative to setup my website and after 2 hours trying to setup a website (round peg into a square hole) that needed certain real estate specific features it was apparent this product would not work well for my business. I politely asked to speak to the customer services person that could help me because the product did not provide what my business needed.

Enters Allen, Manager of Changes to Contracts with Yodle, who in the end was very condescending and never considered just parting ways since this was the first day of trying to setup things. You would think after learning that their generic business websites did not fit what I needed for my business that as a reputable company they would consider letting me go as a customer without a fight because things were not working out on day one. Also, I would hope that a company like Yodle would not have a business plan or goal to try and collect fees for services that have never been provided and have less than a 24 hours history with their company. But NO Allen continued to threaten to charge twice as much as I payed up front for the first months service and setup and would not consider just keeping the agreed upon setup fee charged. I had only asked for a refund for the future services I had not received.

I would not recommend taking a chance on Yodle until they change their combative strong arming of customers. They should understand in the initial setup (first day they start to provide a service) that if things are not working out they should let someone go because there are times that salespeople over sell a product, inexperienced employees as they learn may not have proper answers and hard edged Customer Service managers can turn off a customer for life.

chrisc295
11/8/16

I gained a few clients through this service, but ultimately the fees were much MUCH higher than the income generated. Near the end of the service they wouldn't take no for an answer and charged me for an additional month that I didn't want.
While I was using the service, the majority of the calls I received were from competing companies - I did ultimately transfer my advertising to one of those competitors.
Too pushy salespeople, not worth the money.

diannat2
11/4/16

I received several calls from a representative asking to speak with my husband as he is the owner name on file. I asked several times what they were calling in reference to and was lied to every time. I was continually told they had questions regarding tree service, his abilities to provide certain services and scheduling availability. I told them I could answer all of those questions and he still refused to talk to me. Finally I straight out asked "Are you calling from an advertising agency?" He still did not want to answer my questions. Lying to the office manager/owner to make your way to the owner is NOT the proper way to conduct business. Why would we want to deal with a company who lies from the very first phone call? With the amount of calls I take daily, he could have stopped wasting my time and his by being honest. It is a disgusting tactic to use to obtain customers. I will be letting everyone I know who owns businesses NOT to deal with this dishonest company.

johnd656
11/4/16

The worse company in the world. There site crashed twice while setting up and they wasted two hours of our time. The worse customer service ever. BEWARE DO NOT USE. They are a rip off company......... WHAT A JOKE........

samf60
11/3/16

I have a kitchen remodeling business and my sales rep Wes was knowledgeable and honest. Most importantly he set the right expectations for my business. He did not make promises that Yodle couldn't deliver just to tie the knot. He showed me ranges of calls and emails I could expect, and so far they have been accurate. My campaign is going great so far. Give it a shot, see you on the front page!

jannaha
11/1/16

Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to help someone else not become a victim to these type of businesses that promise results and we get nothing in return "ROI".. and promote bad business practices...i called for the first time today to learn more about there product and i was going though the DEMO DEMONSTRATION with Brian which was very nice. We started the joinme presentation and He ask if i was the decision maker for the company, so he could move forward with the DEMO DEMONSTRATION when i told him i was not going to make a decision today i needed to my due diligence on the company he stop the DEMO presentation and would not continue "Company Policy"he needed to transfer me to another department.. that was a red flag for me, so i went online and found all of these bad reviews.. I'm so glad i didn't make an abrupt decision!!! we are a small company so everything counts..CONSUMER BEWARE!!! if any know of a good reputable marketing company please share.. They all seem to pray off our desire to be successful in our businesses..SO SAD..

jasonc153
11/1/16

The girl I spoke to was arrogant, obnoxious, and clearly must have been the CEO of Yodle, because she was apparently all that and a bag of chips. I was already sold on this company, I needed someone to help me sign the deal, and all she did was help me see that I was WAY better off with this company not representing my best interests. There are far too many companies out there offering this type of service to settle for Yodle. I wish she would have helped me care enough to know her name, because Id have the company know who she is in a heart beat. If she was removed, there revenue would probably double by years end. She literally unsold the Sale! How is that even possible? I own a carpet cleaning company in Santa Rosa Ca. and I was on the phone with her for 15 minutes around 3pm on 11/1/2016. Unbelievable!

kenneths85
11/1/16

I had a very high level salesman pushing me into an offer they could not deliver.

rokkor
10/21/16

I just want to make a comment regarding Yodel company's presentation. My experience with Isaiah was not pleasant. His introduction was awfully done. He was insinuating not to waste his time if I wont sign up for the service. I think the best approach was entice your customer of the service you provide and win his trust. Unfortunately, that didnt happen but instead insulted me if I can afford the service that was never explained to me. All I heard was their business has been helping real estate agents since 2005 and they were good at it. Im sorry but Im not buying that, give me details about the service and how it is done. After reading the horrific experience of others with Yodel, I'm glad that the presentation started that way.... at least I was able save my money.

buckh21
10/19/16

Our company decided to change administrators and leave Yodle. We had a new site built and when we went to retrieve OUR 5 star reviews on Google Maps, we found out that they were missing. We called Yodle and Sarah, said that they did not do that. We then called Google and after an hour of research, they told us that yes, Yodle did delete your reviews.Why they would do that was unbelievable. We worked so hard to get those 20 five star reviews. No one in our town has that many. Now, it's like starting our company all over again. No one sees us on Google Maps and no phone calls for 2 weeks! It is obvious that all they care about is the money or they wouldn't have did what they did to us. At least a phone call or email asking us. We already paid them money to give us the domain and files. It doesn't take much thought to realize that reviews are very important!!

davidt215
10/17/16

The service did nothing for my business, but I kept paying for it, in hopes that something would take off. I have recently gotten over double pneumonia, and found out my cancer has come back, I've barely been able to get around, forget about work. I contacted their customer service, to see if I could cancel/put the account on hold, or get a refund on this past payment, as it has put my family in a very tight spot. Yodel wont let me out of the last 2 months of the contract, and would rather squeeze the last bit of money out of a disabled veteran who isn't able to work, due to his incurable cancer.

catherinem61
10/12/16

I am starting a new business and they got me in a moment of vulnerability. I tried to cancel and they THEN told me that I owed them for the setup fee- another 400.00. they never told me about this. they've said they'll "review thier call" and get back to me. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE! The website is atrocious from some third world outsourcing, they don't stay in touch and they're just after your money. JUST SAY NO

monicab60
10/7/16

Bonnie Jenkins was great, I was able to understand and follow everything that she went over during our phone sessions. High five to her!!!

michaelr267
10/7/16

After numerous failed attempts interacting with their software, I called and asked to break contract. Not only did I allow myself to be pressured into the initial subscription, but when I called to see what options were available they tried to squeeze me for more money. When I got not no help or any relief from the contract I was forced to file a dispute with my credit card company and cancel my card so they could not keep making charges to it. Stay away from this company their high pressure tactics will sucker you in as well. I am disgusted at the way they handle their "customers". What a joke! If someone isn't satisfied get over it and move on! Don't try to make them pay additional money to exit the program.

scottl95
10/5/16

false promises about a personal rep
bad useless leads
no concern for me once they got my credit card
7 months $3500 = nothing
now I am trying to repair all of the damage yodle has done
all of the online search engines point to the crappy site yodle created - yodle actually drives traffic away from its customer's sites and installs an 888 phone number so that when you leave yodle every search engine will lead nowhere - Probably pay yext another $500 to fix this

jaswantt
10/3/16

Like Yelp, they claim to be an expert in getting you new customer. For $500 per month,they claim that they can increase the number of phone calls you can get for your services. They start off by asking you what the typical value for job you perform for customer. That is gross value not your net profit. From there move on to calculate how much money you could potentially with the number of new customers they can get you. The reps will not take no for an answer, and will keep calling you and try to be your best friend, trying to give the best deal you will ever get.

hopew8
9/29/16

Excellent

amberm77
9/29/16

I spoke with Bonnie for almost an hour going thru tips to help increase our site views and leads. She was very informative, presented me with facts and tips I did not know before talking to her and took her time to make sure I understood everything.

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 8/2/16
Answer
kurta16
Kurt A.
A: I heard if you stay 6 months they give it to you.
1 week, 6 days ago