US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

fredm72
1/20/17

First of all they tell you one thing on the call and another in the contract, which makes it hard to cancel service. I was told that I could cancel anytime with no additional charges, but now I'm told that the contract states that their is a cancellation fee,

The major issue that I discovered is that they want you to pay for service for at least 3 months (although they try to sell you on six months) before you see any results. WTF! Why not charge you when the results pour in?

I'll let my AMEX card deal with them. AMEX has always come through for me.

leslieo19
1/13/17

I was signed up for 6 months. Big scam. When I was considering signing up I read the reviews and the girl on the phone talked me into signing up for $199 for 3 months. I should have known when I read the negative reviews that there was some truth to them but didn't. My mistake!! Never got anything from this. Save your money!!

sadiej4
1/13/17

My boyfriend started a business and found Yodle and was promised all these things and that his business would be listed on the first page of Google if he has 3 good reviews. The website design was horrendous. We're still on page 4. He's complained several times about the company name that they messed up on. It's cost us more than we can afford. He's currently cancelling.

stevef114
1/13/17

Hmmm, I should've read this first!!!! I too was contacted by a rep. and with promises of helping me get my website up and running as well as my social media page amoungst other promises. I took a chance with the last of my advertising money for the year. Huge waste of money, in six months I got one lead from these guys and it was a marketer asking if I would like to learn how to get more leads... HA HA HA OMG! seriously. And to pour salt on the wound the cancellation process is damn near impossible. My best advice is to just hang up on these clowns And run....

mikeg226
1/12/17

Can't believe I allowed their sales guy to sign me up. Alarms should have gone off when he said 'if this doesn't work, you will never trust another salesperson again'. Not the end of the world but they are asking more for cancellation of the contract then it costs to stay.

dalek21
1/6/17

I was contacted by this company I took the bait. Great promises with the original sales person. I told them that I had a great website and the sales person basically told me they could work with that and produce results in a different city. I had to pay by cc and i agreed. I was then handed to another account manager who had no knowledge of my conversation with the original sales person.I explained what we had agreed to and he said that we could not do that. I said that I would like to cancel since they could not deliver what the sales person offered. He then told me that I could cancel but there was a $999 dollar set up fee they they would have to keep. I complained that nothing had been SETUP. He said that they could do great things if i could come up with an address in the area that I wished to improve my coverage. He told me that a residential address that had no business online presence was all I needede. Perhaps I had a friend or relarive in the area and I could use their address as my business address in that area. I told him I didn't like this idea. the rep said I would loose my $999 if I canceled. I called the next day and asked to speak to his supervisor and continued to seek my complete refund. I had a conversationwith Elaine and discribed my treatment and she agreed that my situation was not compatable with their process and that the other fellow had already submitted the refund info. I thanked her for her help and then I received a refund that was short my $999. This company is not honorable. They receive most of their income via the SET UP FEE. Yodle provides not real service to it's customers. Avoid this company and it's dishonest employees.

bobm197
1/5/17

Company makes promises that they won't keep. They take your money upfront, so you are stuck with it. Save your time and money, because they won't deliver any results.

mikep196
1/1/17

Do not even give this company one second of your time! They tell you everything you want to hear but deliver Nothing except recurring charges on your card. I had to change my account to stop the charges. After 60 Days I could not find my company on ANY searches using all of the information and keywords they collected in the lengthy setup call. We spoke to 5 different people at Yodle and all of them said something different. It then became clear that they don't actually offer a service! The last woman we spoke with cancelled us after she could not help us with the fact that their antiquated system could not have an iPhone photo uploaded due to the fact that it had too much resolution. They have no pictures that even depict a carpet cleaning service. Our logo could not be uploaded because of problems with their site that after 3 hours on the phone could not be solved. After the $#*! cancelled us by email, they simply kept our $800 with no offer to refund anything and they will not return calls or emails! I would not believe ANY reviews that give Yodle anything above a scam! I must question the 5 star reviews on sitejabber. I sincerely hope that Yodle cashes out my $800 in pennies and feeds them to their employees until they all $#*!ing die! The world would be a better place without this criminal enterprise.

jamesg252
12/30/16

Please save your money on this one guys and gals nothing but scam scum! Paid over $1000 and got nothing! Jim Remax Plus Rochester, NY

jeremyp30
12/29/16

Waste of time. I paid over $1000 for an online presence that they said would would help drive my real estate business. Didn't have a single customer contact me. Wish I hadn't wasted the money.

rayz5
12/29/16

Zero support, you doing most of the work yourself. You might as well just do it on your own to begin with...They expect you to set everything up as all they provide is a generic plan that is being used over and over again.Once they get you to commit to a contract, you will never hear from them again without your prodding. They say it is in a infant stage and does not really perform until you have been paying for about 4 months. If you ask to get out of contract they allow it with a steep penalty.. All they were concerned with was billing that credit card. The very first hit that my company received that they tried to take credit for was my very own local nursery who contacts me regularly for my business.. What a joke...Spent about 1700.00 and got and got and got Wait a Minute "zero leads".. Please save yourself the nightmare.

heneryp9
12/20/16

Didn't want to sign up but gave me a big discount to try. Can't imagine if I would have paid full price. These thiefs don't care about small businesses and suck at communicating with the owners and managers. Don't make the mistake I made with my A/C business and sign up for any services with this thieves and liars.

jeremyp29
12/20/16

This company did not do what the promised to do. They did not deliver new business for me. I spent significant time doing things on my own that they represented would be done as part of their service. The made numerous errors. I cancelled my service after the initial 90 days and then they charged me another month because I didn't cancel before the date they said my contract renewed. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone.

bartp15
12/19/16

This company is a complete scam. They provide no service whatsoever. Lock you into a 6 month contract and tell you to wait for results. They built an adversite page for my real estate company that my 5th grade daughter could of created in 20 minutes. Every time you call in they tell you the results take time. Next thing you know you've been charged $1500 and not one result whatsoever. I got zero leads from this in 6 months. They are literally stealing money from small business owners. Sad way to earn a living. Lesson learned for the future. Hope thjs helps someone else from being ripped off.

ninak20
12/16/16

Yodle did not provide any sort of help to my business nor did they perform as promised. I will not be happy until I'm issued a full refund. What a racket. Buyers beware.

rb98
12/8/16

Yodle scammed my new small business out of $498. Even after contesting it with the bank/credit card company...they eventually got their money. Congratulations, Yodle. That's $498 less that I have to legitimately market my business. Or $498 less that I have to provide for my family as they support my business venture. Your "success simplified" is based on the small mom and pops that you take for that initial investment and the iron clad 6 month agreement. Congratulations. I will be following up with the Better Business Bureau and Attorney General and any other avenue that can be pursued to hopefully make you realize that you should not only do things within the law, but perhaps run a respectful and morally ethical business. I hope you take those $498 and have yourselves a Happy Holiday.

jenniferp123
12/7/16

Their customer service is really bad. They say they are going to help you and they just leave their own design. I try to do it myself and they say they have to do it and I can't do it. My personal photo isn't uploaded and its been a month. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They won't give you a refund when you ask. They do as little as possible and don't do what they say they will.

stevens180
12/5/16

I gave them $3000. to clean up my online presence. They guaranteed my results in less than six weeks. Six months later nothing had changed. Over a year later we negotiated a 26% refund. I never received it. One excuse after another until they disappeared. In my opinion they belong in jail.

kevinm218
11/30/16

The told me, because I was a Veteran, they would only charge my a reduced price for 6 months. They didn't mention the month that I signed up, 27th of the month, would be the first month. At the 6 month, which was the 7th month according to them, they charged me fill price. Also, they promised my company will be listed as the top 10 on Google, Yahoo, Bing and mobile searches. I received 5 replies and all from other marketing companies telling me that I'm not being found on any search engines. What a waste. This company took advantage of a US Army Veteran and business owner!! When I called, at 10 am, to cancel I was told there were no managers available! At 10 in the morning on a Wednesday! To top it off, the person I was speaking to hung up on me. Do not use this company. **Reposting on Face Book**

ryanb112
11/18/16

Don't waste your money, they lock you in a contract they are liars now they want another $500 off me to cancel this bull$#*! contract, send it to collections because I'm not paying them! I already gave them $1500 out of my pocket. Facebook is the best way to get your company name out there and its free.

beng77
11/18/16

This so called business is the worst!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!! So here goes, this place called my small business 2 to 3 times a day saying they could increase our customers base. They continued to harass, and was a very,very pushy!! They told us nothing but lies to sign on in a contract!! They could not even get my business address correct. Once they had us they forgot about us. Could not get anyone from the company to help us, we was pushed under the rug!!! We received no business calls,except their competition telling us what a bad choice that we made.Boy was they was right!!!! Zero leads I mean zero!!! This place only cares about their monthly payment that's it!!!! Please save your money!!!!

vladislavr1
11/17/16

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES
RESULTS 000 RESULTS 000 RESULTS 000 RESULTS 000
CALLS TO ASK ABOUT PROGRESS AND RESULTS WHAT IS THAT??!!
CHARGING YOUR CC WITH PERMISSION OR SENDING YOU BILL WHAT IS THAT??!
Do not do it, don't be naive as I was. But if you do, remember I called you a fool first.

davidm543
11/16/16

Poor performance. Not worth the time or money.

bryj
11/16/16

Christinie was so pushy and oversold YODLE I may have signed up but when she pushed and shoved me into a corner I knew something wasnt right. Glad I did my research because you can get way better service for a fraction of the price threw service 3.0 ... Any way strong arming me for my credit card number is totally ridiculous and bad buisness.

randyh48
11/8/16

I sat through a 2+ hour presentation with a very professional & clever salesman that I believe did a good job of selling his product. Unfortunately, he over SOLD Yodle's services and he collected my money that day.

The following business day I had a phone call from Yodle's very inexperienced (but patient and considerate) representative to setup my website and after 2 hours trying to setup a website (round peg into a square hole) that needed certain real estate specific features it was apparent this product would not work well for my business. I politely asked to speak to the customer services person that could help me because the product did not provide what my business needed.

Enters Allen, Manager of Changes to Contracts with Yodle, who in the end was very condescending and never considered just parting ways since this was the first day of trying to setup things. You would think after learning that their generic business websites did not fit what I needed for my business that as a reputable company they would consider letting me go as a customer without a fight because things were not working out on day one. Also, I would hope that a company like Yodle would not have a business plan or goal to try and collect fees for services that have never been provided and have less than a 24 hours history with their company. But NO Allen continued to threaten to charge twice as much as I payed up front for the first months service and setup and would not consider just keeping the agreed upon setup fee charged. I had only asked for a refund for the future services I had not received.

I would not recommend taking a chance on Yodle until they change their combative strong arming of customers. They should understand in the initial setup (first day they start to provide a service) that if things are not working out they should let someone go because there are times that salespeople over sell a product, inexperienced employees as they learn may not have proper answers and hard edged Customer Service managers can turn off a customer for life.

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 8/2/16
Answer
kurta16
Kurt A.
A: I heard if you stay 6 months they give it to you.
on 11/23/16