US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

patrickb96
8/26/16

Total waste of money!!!!! No contacts in 6 months..... They had everything set up for the commercial side of real estate and we do residential. They said since less people have commercial in their optimization, we would have a better chance showing up. Since we don't do commercial that is useless. They promised us over 100 Contacts in six months, we got none.

phyllisj7
8/25/16

Wish we would have done this sooner.

andys106
8/20/16

They put hard sell on and don't delivery any leads!!! All sales and no substance! Literally delivered no help, no leads, zero sales! Hold you to 6 month contract. Signing up required on first phone call! After sales call, you are send to Caribbean tech staff that knows nothing and doesn't care!!!! 0 rating if I could! DO Not ever use this company

kristinw24
8/20/16

I was amazed at how courteous, personable, and professional the staff was while assisting me with setting up the marketing tools on my dashboard!

isabellac6
8/18/16

She its very knowledgeable and nice, she its so patient to explain me all the tabs and ways to promote my business, I love working with her.

aimiel
8/15/16

After getting a tutorial on how to use the dashboard it is so simple to use and quick.

shilpaj
8/12/16

I have enrolled for 6 months.
I have seen bad reviews at Yelp but I feel they are just percentage of their 60k customer base.
I have had reservations after reading those reviews and was about to cancel contract but I have decided to give them a chance.
Hopefully I will get a chance to write an awesome review after my 6 months or even during that time.

tomm1145
8/11/16

I was contacted by a Yodle solicitor a couple of weeks ago, (late July 2016), and as a small business owner, I'm always considering more efficient ways to promote my business through the internet medium. What the initial sales rep told me sounded like a good value, though my business cash flow has been slow lately, and I wasn't ready to commit to any new program right now. After telling him that, he told me would turn me over to his manager if I could hold on. As an ex-trained salesman myself, I knew he might be headed for the "TO" as they say. The manager began asking me "closing questions" that pushy salespeople believe will lead to the embarrassment of the customer, who will then feel intellectually obligated to purchase. After trying several "pushy" high pressure questions on me, and not listening to my feelings or circumstances I felt would not permit me to buy anything right now, I decided to hang up on the jerk! I don't buy anything the first time I see it or hear about it!! I have learned in life to weigh all decisions carefully and deliberately. This company may have a worthwhile service; although reading many of the reviews here would indicate otherwise. But to employ high pressure tactics to get customers to capitulate, is an insulting and indignifying sales method that I have no respect for! Screw "Yelp"!!

bethm76
8/9/16

Bonnie Jenkins showed me around the dashboard today, and it was so user friendly. I'm excited about uploading photos and getting reviews to help my online rankings.

marcelines1
8/4/16

I requested ownership of my business listing from YP. It has not been forthcoming. Andrew stayed on the phone with me for well over two hours patiently and professionally explaining to YP why it could be done now and why there was not a need to wait any longer.

This frustrating and exasperating experience was made possible and was done pleasantly because of Andrew's willingness ot help and because of his patience.

janieg4
7/30/16

Yodle's service is very straightforward and user friendly. It is focused on getting your business out there and their customer service is fast and very helpful as well! This is a highly recommended service to promote your business!

sterlinge4
7/28/16

Great way for a web presence with simplicity. Great customer service.

frankl346
7/27/16

Thomas Standing imported into my Yodle Dashboard a huge CSV file with my contacts, and gave me access on Yodle to all 4500+ contacts I exported from my Microsoft Outlook contact list. Further, he explained how to work with them on the Yodel Dashboard and was just great explaining how to do that too. Thanks Thomas! (July 27, 2016)

johnd606
7/26/16

JOHNDAVIS REVIEW -VERY GOOD, INFORMATIVE, ORGANIZED AND PROFESSIONAL

sarahj145
7/22/16

They were very good at explaining things to us in a way that we could understand. Not being very computer savvy we really appreciate it.

harrieth8
7/20/16

I read reviews that said it was useless, but the salesman caught me at a weak moment and I signed up. Lo and behold, 6 months later, it was though I flushed $1,800 down the toilet! I even forgot about I had signed up.
Find a better outlet for your money.

harolds53
7/20/16

I listened to the sales pitch that took an hour. Their sales strategy reeks of desperation and over the top, aggressive, rude and idiotic methodology.

I was not born yesterday and I never have encountered tactics like these in business.

If you have a good service, expect the company to offer money back guarantees, not 6 month contracts on an "Act of Faith."

I told him I act "On research" not faith, and then he used it again. He is either stupid or following a script, or he is a robot.

If you sign up with these scammers, you have too much money on your hands, and they are there to take it from the weak and desperate in society, nothing else.

How can a corporation generate leads for you? This is impossible as business leads are usually generated by word of mouth, satisfied customers. You can get your own business on the front page of the search engine on your own, if you have any common sense.

The fact is that your business needs to grow through satisfied customers, good values, and good customer service....something yolda knows nothing about.

kathrynr15
7/15/16

Such an easy website to navigate! Even if you need help it walks you right through what you need STEP by STEP on the site or you can speak directly to a representative, like our good friend Bonnie!

johnb649
7/14/16

Web interaction is very user friendly and helpful.

luist13
7/13/16

You might have the fortune of read this review before the pile with several "good" review in top. That is how to manipulate the systems.

If you read carefully the same happened to every one. the promise lots of leads and you get solicitors calling you all day long.

Total waste of my money

josephi145
7/8/16

Just a quick note from a very critical consumer. Great customer sevice!

maryr176
7/6/16

Thomas has been a very pleasant person to work with but the changes we discuss STILL have not been correctly input. Totally could be me, but somehow the agreements we reach in conversations and the word docs I've submitted get changed. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

davidp250
6/29/16

After 3 months and almost $1000.00 the only requests I got were 2 from India wanting to sell me the same service. Nothing else. What a Waste of set up time and money that could have actually generated business

bills180
6/21/16

i just don't know

frankm134
6/16/16

I had a wonderful experience Thomas Standing got things done love it

35 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question