US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 201 reviews)

sophied10

I can schedule emails to go out 3 months from now and know that it will get done. (in 49 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 51 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sarahj145
7/22/16

They were very good at explaining things to us in a way that we could understand. Not being very computer savvy we really appreciate it.

harrieth8
7/20/16

I read reviews that said it was useless, but the salesman caught me at a weak moment and I signed up. Lo and behold, 6 months later, it was though I flushed $1,800 down the toilet! I even forgot about I had signed up.
Find a better outlet for your money.

harolds53
7/20/16

I listened to the sales pitch that took an hour. Their sales strategy reeks of desperation and over the top, aggressive, rude and idiotic methodology.

I was not born yesterday and I never have encountered tactics like these in business.

If you have a good service, expect the company to offer money back guarantees, not 6 month contracts on an "Act of Faith."

I told him I act "On research" not faith, and then he used it again. He is either stupid or following a script, or he is a robot.

If you sign up with these scammers, you have too much money on your hands, and they are there to take it from the weak and desperate in society, nothing else.

How can a corporation generate leads for you? This is impossible as business leads are usually generated by word of mouth, satisfied customers. You can get your own business on the front page of the search engine on your own, if you have any common sense.

The fact is that your business needs to grow through satisfied customers, good values, and good customer service....something yolda knows nothing about.

kathrynr15
7/15/16

Such an easy website to navigate! Even if you need help it walks you right through what you need STEP by STEP on the site or you can speak directly to a representative, like our good friend Bonnie!

johnb649
7/14/16

Web interaction is very user friendly and helpful.

luist13
7/13/16

You might have the fortune of read this review before the pile with several "good" review in top. That is how to manipulate the systems.

If you read carefully the same happened to every one. the promise lots of leads and you get solicitors calling you all day long.

Total waste of my money

josephi145
7/8/16

Just a quick note from a very critical consumer. Great customer sevice!

maryr176
7/6/16

Thomas has been a very pleasant person to work with but the changes we discuss STILL have not been correctly input. Totally could be me, but somehow the agreements we reach in conversations and the word docs I've submitted get changed. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

davidp250
6/29/16

After 3 months and almost $1000.00 the only requests I got were 2 from India wanting to sell me the same service. Nothing else. What a Waste of set up time and money that could have actually generated business

bills180
6/21/16

i just don't know

frankm134
6/16/16

I had a wonderful experience Thomas Standing got things done love it

pamelac54
6/15/16

After several months of using Yodle, and not having one phone call translate into an appointment, I attempted to cancel our agreement with them. All I got was the run around for over 15 minutes with fast talking salesmen telling me the program was working for me. I continued to try to tell them very politely that we were going to be using a professional PR agency to handle our advertising and that not one of the phone calls from Yodle users resulted in an appointment, and they still wouldn't let me off the line. I'm embarassed that I ever signed up with this company!

lienr
6/14/16

Yodle is a total waste of my time and money. Their "services" did nothing but block my actual website and confuse my customers. They took credit for leads they I generated myself. They brought me absolutely no business. Worst of all, they continued to charge me $299/month after I asked to cancel. They will rob the small business owner blind!! DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP!

silvanal
6/14/16

We had our first session today to set our website and Jared did a great job explaining everything. He took time to answer all of our questions, he explained every feature of the website and dashboard, he made us aware of the importance of keeping the website updated and fresh. He also went through his whole presentation with confidence.

robertl203
6/14/16

Well-explained and expeditious. Everything made sense. Easy to communicate with. A lot of patience for two people who weren't above changing their minds a few times, and then changing them back.

Thanks, Jared!

janh58
6/14/16

Very patient and excellent service tech.

alishiaw
6/14/16

has helped us in so many aspects with the business. I have uploaded and designed my website so easily.

erneste7

ONCE AGAIN YODLE CARES. ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER
YODLE. DELIVERS GO GO GO YODLE

michellek88
6/10/16

Yesterday, I went on the online chat to find out how to do something and I was fortunate enough to work with Ryan. Being in customer service as long as I have been, I know how important it is that whomever I am dealing with have a great attitude and have wonderful listening skills. He was amazing at that. He didn't make me feel foolish for asking the questions and went as far as to creatively suggest a solution. I am ridiculously happy with the solution. Ryan is really someone that I could hear smiling through the phone. Priceless.
I had to call back today to take care of a situation that was very important and had caused me to be upset. (We had our Facebook page stolen, long story short) and all of our Yodle info was being posted on the stolen page. At one point I could barely speak and yet the woman that I was talking with was so kind. I normally don't cry, we just have been dealing with the ways of this devious ex-employee since February. Every time I think I have things handled something else comes up that I had to deal with. The woman I spoke to not only helped me with a fix, but checked to see it was working and was so kind and caring and patient. It is those things that set you above the rest in customer service.

jabaarf
6/8/16

I try to gove business such as this one the benifit of a doubt. Yodle seems to be expecting me to pay $199/month only for me to put in all of the work and get nothing From it. BBB will be contacted if I dont see leads coming in with in the next 3 weeks.

juliew88
6/7/16

He was very patient!!!

warrenk21
6/6/16

They built me a website for my roofing business and gave me a web name that no one can find unless you know the exact name.I've had it for alittle over 3 mons now and only had 6-7 calls for repairs.Only got 3 repair jobs...I complained about it and they said it takes 3 mons to start getting more interest..They didn't even use my own business number...That's when I shoulda ran..They STINK...Asked for a refund and they blew me off twice..The dashboard is STUPID..Stay away, far away....I wouldn't take free subscription...and then they send poor Gina out to apologize...And Gina doesn't do squat for you..

bonniet21
6/6/16

Love all the features of Yodle. First and Foremost Great Customer Service. I have been 13 days active and have more new contacts for my business than I have had in the last 6 months. They make it really easy to do business!!! Love it!!

robertb334
6/5/16

Yodle will deliver the website for your business with the masked phone number and recording services, but after that, not much will happen. It does take the 60 - 90 day period to get any sort of rank with SEO services / organic listings but this is something any person with any knowledge of websites can do for themselves. I would highly recommend against using Yodle as they're way overpriced and there is absolutely no benefit.

howards51
6/4/16

Excellent and responsive help. Jarod was very knowledgeable and helpful

33 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question