US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

angela1677
1/21/17

Les pedi un telefono movil y llego sin bateria despues de 20/dias y luego cuando llego la bateria el telefono esta roto y no funciona, y no me hacen ustedes caso, al final tendre que denunciar en grupo de delitos tecnologicos de la policia y denunciar en plataformas de redes sociales de fraude de tiendas on-line para que no le hagan lo mismo a otras personas.
Espero me cambien el telefono o me devuelvan mi dinero y solucionen este problema. La ley me protege y no han cumplido su parte del contrato.
Un servicio post-venta muy malo, no quieren recibir mis correos y me estan volviendo loco. Solo quiero una solucion pacifica al problema, pero si me obligan tendre que denunciarles.
Espero noticias suyas lo antes posible.
Me despido de ustedes atentamente. Gracias

jayw76
1/20/17

Order process = smooth
Delivery = very quick (EU storage)
packaging = good

Total for TinyDeal 10 out of 10

raymondg51
1/16/17

livraison rapide et complete.

Tous les articles sont conformes à la description

Trés Bien, je le recommande à tous.

csabag
1/16/17

don't hesitate to order from Tiny Deal.
I ordered the Blackview BV6000. It's working well and I'm happy to pay only the original price ,get it straight from the german store

giacomod
1/12/17

I placed an order on 5 December from EU Direct and received it on 9 January. The problem is that the tracking status stayed to "item is pre-advised" for about one week, so actual shipping started late and went through Christmas delays.

ferencs2
1/12/17

Very good service! International shipping free, very good prices! The item works perfectly and compatible for my country 4G mobile network too.

jaslynj
1/5/17

I have done an order since november 18, and I have never received it.

edgarm34
1/4/17

My 1st time shopping in Tinydeal and everything OK, very good product, excellent sales attention, great experience.

sm976
1/4/17

Everything was fine with this order! The item was as shown, and it was sent quickly.

jozsefr
1/4/17

Excellent service, affordable price, quality product, quick supply.

ralphc37
1/1/17

I purchased a Phone in mid November to be given as a gift to my wife at Christmas. 3 days after Christmas, after obtaining the proper sim card, she found no U.S. charging adapter and I immediately notified TinyDeal. Their response was "Hello! Thanks for your reply!
we chck the package and it shows delivered on 23 november,
you mean after one month you found no US adapter and could not charge?"

Since I had notified them of this problem in my original email, I considered this as an attempt to evade the issue and not supply the missing item. Sure hope I don't have any other problems because it is obvious they will offer no help. Last purchase from them.

reneh44

steffenf

Keine Garantie

stephand11
12/27/16

Ordered a Lenovo Mobile Phone, it arrived from the German TinyDeal store within a few days.

alexandrep10
12/27/16

Super bad suport on warranty, go to bangood, way better, quick and they don't have a problem sned your money back, i bet this is gonna be censured, but oh well, i have to give it a go.

jaimec33
12/27/16

I bought diferents products but only I have received one item. The others items I haven't received. I wrote to support department, but their response were that I need to wait more time. After two mounth I haven't receive any more...

bakm
12/27/16

My friends bought this type. They cps are working well, mine is awful. Often restarting for nothing and windows is always crashing.

marketad
12/26/16

Fast delivery for 4 days, phone is super, gold color is nice

raula10
12/23/16

easy to buy, quickly to deliver

lucb21
12/19/16

Everything very good

benjamins54
12/16/16

Me encantan los productos y los precios, son muy originales.

jeffreyv5
12/16/16

It's great

manfredr2
12/15/16

Bestellung und Lieferung waren i.O.

konstantinoss2
12/15/16

From our communication I got the impression that you know well the details of any shipment but you not inform your customers in regular basis.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TinyDeal staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
tinydeals2
TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep]
A: Dear,
The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549

Best Regards,