SiteJabber was developed
in part with a grant from the
US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of TinyDeal

TinyDeal reviews

484 reviews
57%
Categories: China Wholesale
shenzhen, guangdong province ,china
Shenzhen, Guangdong 518057, China
Tel: +1.4252740657
service@tinydeal.com

484 Reviews From Our Community

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Service
55
Value
55
Shipping
56
Returns
42
Quality
53

All Reviews

diegov8
1 review
0 helpful votes
2/22/17

Muito bom! Compro sempre, o unico inconveniente é que o produto demora um pouco pra chegar. Mas vale a pena!!!

Advertisement
marcb67
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
2/22/17

I like this website since 3 years. I order some items every month. SAV team is very intelligent to unstertand my questions about any problem.

christak6
1 review
0 helpful votes
2/22/17

Fast delivery, without any problems. Quality as promised. We are very satisfied, many thanks. There is nothing more to say.

davidk285
1 review
0 helpful votes
2/20/17

I ordered a Xioami 4 Pro Smartphobe on a Tuesday and was shipped on Friday by DHL (3day). Product was exactly what I ordered and was in Germany in the Warehouse and was shipped to a German address. 100% positive rating

hugof14
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
2/6/17

Cuando tu realisas una compra esta todo muy bien y cuando recives el paquete te encuentras con que no mandan todo lo que realmente debieron embiar ,,,
por ejemplo yo compre un celular y una camara mini .

estos son los articulos comprados y pagados con paypal ,

Nº de Pedido o Modelo: 8320068812850002809557
Importe: $87.98 (Conseguir 8.8Puntos TD)
dirección de entrega: hugo frias +54 02914356356
Spilimbergo 1698 bahia blanca 8000 BUENOS AIRES Argentina Fecha: 06/11/2016
Estado del pedido: Recibido

Ver Detalles
Confirmar Recepción
SJ4000 Mini Cámara de Deporte 1.5" 1080P 12MP 140° Impermeable HDMI SJ4000 Mini Cámara de Deporte 1.5" 1080P 12MP 140° Impermeable HDMI E-517389
$21.99 1
Correo Aéreo Registrado
Número de Seguimiento
RP423890221SG
Escribir revisión
LEAGOO Z5 LTE 5.0" 64-bit Quad-core MTK6735M Android 6.0 4G Móvil LEAGOO Z5 LTE 5.0" 64-bit Quad-core MTK6735M Android 6.0 4G Móvil P07-LEAZ5L
$65.99

en esta compra , ellos me dicen que no tienen este producto en este momento que demoraria unos 10 dias , o si quiere le rembolsamos el dinero , yo respondi que no quiero el dinero , solo eligiria un telefono que ellos tengan asi me mandan la compra ,, yo elegi un HOMTOM HT20 , y me cobraron 34 dolarees adicionales mas por este , y entonces deben embiar el pedido con la camara mini + el telefono ,, ellos mandaron el telefono y no mandaron la camarita ,, yo reclamo y ella me responde ,, ella es Eleva , mi asistente de compra ,, dicha señora , me respondio que al cambio se realiso y se genero una nueba numero de orden y se embio por el cambio , pero la camara en cuestion nunca la embiaron , eso no es todo , hay otro pedido tambien pagado con paypal que nunca embiaron,
Nº de Pedido o Modelo: 7010068832080002809557
Importe: $9.17 (Conseguir 0.92Puntos TD)
dirección de entrega: hugo frias +54 02914356356
Spilimbergo 1698 bahia blanca 8000 BUENOS AIRES Argentina Fecha: 06/11/2016
Estado del pedido: En Proceso

Ver Detalles
Confirmar Recepción
Xiaomi Micro-USB Portátil Ahuyentador de Mosquito HHI-517773
$6.99 1

Qi Inalábrica Cargando Receptor Aceptador para Android Phone EPA-511031
Number: 1 $2.1

Este pedido , nunca lo embiaron ,,, quiero que quede claro e reclamado muchas beces estos productos y nunca dicen se lo embiaremos ,, siemppre dicen algo que ellos no embiaran , si yo pague por ese producto me embian o me debelben el dinero , ninguna de las dos cosas sucedieron .

Cordialmente

Hugo Frias

dejo mis datos personales
Hugo Frias
mail hugofrias1@gmail.com
tel. 54 92915060197
CP8000
Bahia Blanca
Argentina

angela1677
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/21/17

Les pedi un telefono movil y llego sin bateria despues de 20/dias y luego cuando llego la bateria el telefono esta roto y no funciona, y no me hacen ustedes caso, al final tendre que denunciar en grupo de delitos tecnologicos de la policia y denunciar en plataformas de redes sociales de fraude de tiendas on-line para que no le hagan lo mismo a otras personas.
Espero me cambien el telefono o me devuelvan mi dinero y solucionen este problema. La ley me protege y no han cumplido su parte del contrato.
Un servicio post-venta muy malo, no quieren recibir mis correos y me estan volviendo loco. Solo quiero una solucion pacifica al problema, pero si me obligan tendre que denunciarles.
Espero noticias suyas lo antes posible.
Me despido de ustedes atentamente. Gracias

jayw76
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/20/17

Order process = smooth
Delivery = very quick (EU storage)
packaging = good

Total for TinyDeal 10 out of 10

Service
Value
Shipping
Quality
raymondg51
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/16/17

livraison rapide et complete.

Tous les articles sont conformes à la description

Trés Bien, je le recommande à tous.

csabag
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/16/17

don't hesitate to order from Tiny Deal.
I ordered the Blackview BV6000. It's working well and I'm happy to pay only the original price ,get it straight from the german store

giacomod
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/12/17

I placed an order on 5 December from EU Direct and received it on 9 January. The problem is that the tracking status stayed to "item is pre-advised" for about one week, so actual shipping started late and went through Christmas delays.

ferencs2
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/12/17

Very good service! International shipping free, very good prices! The item works perfectly and compatible for my country 4G mobile network too.

jaslynj
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/5/17

I have done an order since november 18, and I have never received it.

edgarm34
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/4/17

My 1st time shopping in Tinydeal and everything OK, very good product, excellent sales attention, great experience.

sm976
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/4/17

Everything was fine with this order! The item was as shown, and it was sent quickly.

jozsefr
1 review
0 helpful votes
1/4/17

Excellent service, affordable price, quality product, quick supply.

ralphc37
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
1/1/17

I purchased a Phone in mid November to be given as a gift to my wife at Christmas. 3 days after Christmas, after obtaining the proper sim card, she found no U.S. charging adapter and I immediately notified TinyDeal. Their response was "Hello! Thanks for your reply!
we chck the package and it shows delivered on 23 november,
you mean after one month you found no US adapter and could not charge?"

Since I had notified them of this problem in my original email, I considered this as an attempt to evade the issue and not supply the missing item. Sure hope I don't have any other problems because it is obvious they will offer no help. Last purchase from them.

reneh44
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/28/16

thanks for all..;-)

andreaz7
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/28/16

Gift in my order not
arrivated

steffenf
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/28/16

Keine Garantie

stephand11
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/27/16

Ordered a Lenovo Mobile Phone, it arrived from the German TinyDeal store within a few days.

alexandrep10
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/27/16

Super bad suport on warranty, go to bangood, way better, quick and they don't have a problem sned your money back, i bet this is gonna be censured, but oh well, i have to give it a go.

jaimec33
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/27/16

I bought diferents products but only I have received one item. The others items I haven't received. I wrote to support department, but their response were that I need to wait more time. After two mounth I haven't receive any more...

bakm
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/27/16

My friends bought this type. They cps are working well, mine is awful. Often restarting for nothing and windows is always crashing.

marketad
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/26/16

Fast delivery for 4 days, phone is super, gold color is nice

raula10
1 review
0 helpful votes
12/23/16

easy to buy, quickly to deliver

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TinyDeal staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
rameshp6
ramesh p.
on 11/16/16
Add your answer
Posting guidelines
youssefa10
Youssef A.
on 10/4/16
Answer
tinydeals2
TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep]
A: Dear,
The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549

Best Regards,
TinyDeal Team
on 10/6/16
Helpful answer
0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Add your answer
Posting guidelines
See 5 more questions
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.
Note: this is not for reviews - click here to write a review
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • How long does shipping take?
  • What is the return policy?
  • Where is the company located?

6 Photos for TinyDeal

From reviewers

Sites You Might Also Like

×
Have a question about
TinyDeal?
Post Review