US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sandorg
8/25/16

I have bought a Cubot Rainbow to my wife, and she is happy.
This phone looks like nice and high brand. And not only looks, but really good.
Nice shape and display. The camera is more than enough. Fast cores, and long time battery. I can recommended

romzm
8/25/16

Fast shipment and great item

miroslavp
8/23/16

All perfectly fine, speed and price are super

leos56
8/23/16

My product is not working (not tinydeal's fault) but the customer service is really slow to respond so it has been two weeks and it is still not replaced yet.

They respond my emails every 4-5 days

michalj6
8/22/16

super fast trade

kamilm10
8/20/16

I had no problem with my order.

delphinej
8/20/16

Je suis très satisfaite du téléphone que j'ai acheté sur tinydeal, depuis le depot d'Allemagne. Expédition très rapide. Produit bien emballé. Par contre ils utilisent le transporteur DHL qui n'est pas très bien. La livraison était annoncée un jour et finalement reportée au lendemain sans m'avoir prévenue, en effet le livreur rentre au dépôt a 18h, même s'il n'a pas fini sa tournée. J'ai passé une journée à attendre pour rien.

thierryb3

Nothing bad to say !
Delivered in time (and in respect of announced delays), my product work as designed and is OK.
Packaging was correct (send from Germany to France).
First time with TinyDeal but I will renew. Sure.

jelleh10
8/18/16

Delivery was quick. Item as expected

satnams
8/18/16

I've had the misfortune to order from this company, TinyDeal.

I expect that if they manage to deliver a non defective item to you , you will skip and miss my review. BUT Woe if the item is defective.

TinyDeal take what ever steps to avoid providing a refund, Instead preferring to give you refund for further shopping mistakes on their website.

I had to resort to PayPal to resolve the issue but I still was forced to pay for the refund of the postage which was more than half the original .

They have NO UK or EU based return address (unlike some better Chinese Vendors) - you have to ship back to China!

I have been using Good sites (like Geek/Wish) for some time and the occasions I have had to request a refund or return item - they have been superb - so my recommendation is use OTHER companies and AVOID AVOID TinyDeal.

Sincerely yours. A very unhappy shopper.

Tip for consumers: AVOID TinyDeal, use other companies like Wish/Geek who have a much better customer returns policy.

rudiv1
8/17/16

snelle levering

szujoc
8/15/16

Very quickly, accurately I got , what I asked you .

jens-peterh
8/15/16

the ONDA Tablet i bought is a great product. this was the right choise.

wilfriedb1

vielen Dank für die unkomplizierte Erstattung

carstenh1
8/14/16

Würde ich jederzeit wieder nutzen und auch empfehlen.

bozidark
8/12/16

Fast delivery from Germany to Slovenia, good approach toward customers.

mariat73
8/10/16

Nice, fast Support!

carmelf
8/9/16

Always exact description, good service and great products

jensw12
8/9/16

We ordered mobile phone from cubot for our teenager. Delivery was in 4 days and in origin packaging. Very good performance.

patrickk47
8/8/16

Everything worked perfect. THX!

plamenag
8/6/16

The product I ordered was shipped from a warehouse in europe - Germany and the company for the deliverey was DHL - great service, delivery on time and even when I expected the shipment to be delivered in the post office because of my difficult location the package was brought to me in fine condition. This wasn't shipped from China - maybe it would've been different, but I am satisfied with the delivery time and product condition. There's just small issue - the phone still has some had coded chinese language showing when calling someone or in the menu, but I guess I can live with it as long as everything else is working.

davideg1
8/4/16

Precisi seri super professionale lo raccomando

ruthh45
8/3/16

I put two orders which was cancelled by tinydeal. Only got refund for one, and never got refund for another. The order with refund showed the status "refund", and another without refund showed the status "cancelled". I contacted the company, but they did nothing but keep telling me to call my bank. Come on, my bank only received one refund OK? The order status in the system already told everything. The company stole my money.!

juanj25
8/2/16

Asido buena

korayu
8/2/16

I bought a LeEco 2 cell phone. I payed a remarkable higher price to get it from the TinyDeal depot in germany. I did this because I wanted the phone quicker and wanted not wait for weeks till it comes from china. The phone came and the batterie did not charge full and more sadly the phone stops working at 22% !!! So I can not pass a day even when I have just some short calls and do some messages. The TinyDeal personal wanted me to SOLVE THE PROBLEM MYSELFE... If not possible I should send the phone to GUANGDONG in CHINA and IMPORT DUTY ISSUES if they come I should pay them. The question why I can not send it back to there shop here in Germany/Europe THEY DID NOT ANSWER- Even when I friendly try to explain with five mails my will to send it to the depot in Germany- The only reaction : sendet me the same mail 5 times!!!
I do not know what to do because I can not wait for weeks. It would be better to stay away from this TinyDeal- Because it will be an EXTREME EXPENSIVE DEAL...SAD and NOT ADVISABLE

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TinyDeal staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/18/16
Answer
terenceo4
A: Waste of time you would have more luck finding Lord Lucan worst on line trader ever sorry you have been done much like the rest of us.
5/19/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4/5/16
Answer
terenceo4
A: No definitely not promise the earth and they keep that promise because all you get in return is dirt
5/19/16