Review of TinyDeal

Tel: +1.4252740657
service@tinydeal.com

andresc36
10/16/17

Todo perfecto. El producto, el precio y el tiempo de envio. Excelente Tinydeal y el OnePlus 5.
Sobrio, refinado, un impecable acabado metálico. Buena señal de telefonía y WiFi

christianc75
10/14/17

Los mejores precios que encontré en la web, mucho más barato que en otras páginas chinas. El envío demoró demasiado tiempo, las cosas tardaron 70 días en llegar.

heliop2
10/13/17

Everything I bought arrived in time and without any problem. It is good to shop this way. It is not my first purchase and for sure will not be the last.

romand21
10/12/17

The store is excellent. The quality of the goods is at a high level, as is maintenance.
I often buy goods here, no complaints (Магазин отличный. Качество товара на высоком уровне, как и обслуживание. Часто приобретаю здесь товар, жалоб нет)

jeffreym91
10/10/17

Bought stuff but arrived not working, poor service although I buy in bulk allways, not buying again. Not good in customer service, only after money

allexs
allex s.
10/5/17

Good store. I used to buy a phone and a tablet there. Quickly delivered and in excellent condition. Convenient selection of goods and good prices.

mohamedb16
9/20/17

TINYDEAL better and best website for buying from Internet experience beautiful and amazing from me personally.

petronellat
9/16/17

Great product, everything went fine, thanks! Received the item in time. Transaction went really smoothly. Recommended seller.

gyulab
9/13/17

Gyorsan és jó minőségű árut kaptam.Hiányosságként azt tudom mondani, az áru követése nem megoldott, hiába rták, hogy nyomkövetővel küldik a terméket.

matthewm176
9/13/17

I have been trying to explain my issue to them and there has been at least a day delay between each message. In a nutshell, it is two video cameras that won't alert, app crashes, and video viewing is extremely slow. Support was constantly asking for more informaiton, like I am not telling the truth. Asked for me to make a video of all the problems. So I posted it on OneDrive, because that is the only service I had that would allow large file upload. Nope! That for some reason wasn't acceptable to them. I donwloaded and then uploaded to Youtube. Finally... Then, they wanted me to send back for repair. Really?? A design issue is not going to be prepared. At this point, over a week later, I am frustrated and wasting my time. Last message from support, send back for a refund. Yah, like I am sure that will be on my dime and it isn't worth any more energy or time! Stay away from this seller!!!

jamesr306
9/12/17

everything went good except shipping needs improving takes a long time to receive the items if could speed up shipping i would buy many more things than i do now......

andream159
9/4/17

I write and pay SHIP FAST dan what? send me to DHL a earphone???
more mail nex ship fast the cell, and surprise 37 euros + of customs
never buy on this site!

paulog6
9/4/17

Estou muito satisfeito com este vendedor, tanto a nível de artigos como a nível de serviços.
Compro com segurança e confiança. Não tenho nenhuma reclamação, sempre fui bem servido e atendido.
É e continuará a ser a minha loja de eleição. TinyDeal em primeiro lugar.
Já fiz muitas compras e espero continuar.
As encomendas sempre chegaram dentro do previsto.
Obrigado pela atenção.

anjaz
8/31/17

First time buyer, great experience, received item in 4 days ( european warehouse), no problem at all, very satisfied, l will buy again!

rpinedao
8/30/17

He comprado 5 veces en esta pagina y mis productos siempre han llegado y en perfectas condiciones, el envio por DHL es super rapido en menos de una semana llegan los productos, el unico inconveniente es cuando no tienen los productos en stock entonces el envio de la orden se retrasa algunas semanas, descartando ese inconveniente es seguro comprar aqui y los precios son muy buenos.
ORDER (2290073289130003007127)

Tip for consumers: chequen primero o pregunten si los productos se encuentran en stock, porque si no lo tienen en stock aunque paguen el envio express en DHL su envio tardara semanas en llegar

jheysonc
8/24/17

Es un buen lugar para compra online. Recibi todos mis articulos sin preocupación. Se demoran pero te llegará, si piensas comprar en esta tienda no lo dudes y hazlo.

danilob4
8/24/17

Produto bom, ele só é um pouco desconfortável abaixo das axilas, mas de boa, tem um bom custo beneficio e a entrega foi bem rápida! Loja nota 10, Recomendo!

hrvojeh
8/10/17

Did not recive item, they dont want to get me my money back. And the prices are not as they write. When convert it is about 15%-25% higher.

luisa155
7/25/17

Don't let them scam you with the apparent low prices. No quality just cheap worthless stuff. My camera did not work at all and when I requested a refund they wanted me to place a higher order for them to ship a replacement. I complained to PayPal and they agreed that I qualified for a refund but that I had to cover the certified shipping back to China which cost 3 times more than the crappy item.
I lost my cash, stay away.

oscare8
7/23/17

Calidad y variedad de productos y excelentes reseñas en los celulares esto hace muy práctico la compra los tiemposde entrega muy bien y buena asesoría si pudieran incluid más celulares con cobertura en México serían aún mejor .
Felicidades

frv
7/22/17

The website is easy to navigate.
The products have a very good price/performance ratio
When I hit a problem (such as i didn't received my product) the customer service answers and a solution if found.

Site bien organisé, le rapport qualité/prix des produits est très avantageux. J'ai déjà eu des problèmes de non livraison : le service clientèle répond rapidement aux e-mails (1 jour à cause du décalage horaire).

alfreds34
7/21/17

It's almost a month and I don't have received my product. I paid a 7 day DHL shipping and I need my product.

hamzak12
7/18/17

i like tinydeal
but some item price is high and customer service is bad and we have lot of problem of payment and order ...
i like free shipping and free registred air mail shipping on item over 20$ cost
and accept shipping via lot of shipping method and payment methode is low

andresa15
7/14/17

Ya llevo mas de dos años comprando en esta TinyDeal y no tuve ningún problema, todos los pedidos me llegaron, hubo una vez en la que no me mandaron el pedido pero me devolvieron el dinero, muy buena tienda recomendable.

cristianos1
7/11/17

A maioria dos problemas que eu tive, a equipe TinyDeal resolveu sem muita burocracia.
As vezes não é viável enviar para reparo um produto onde o custo do envio se torna caro.
Mas quando é enviado, vocês resolvem sem problemas.
Por este motivo eu dou os parabéns para a Equipe TinyDeal.

Helpful answer

Keep nagging TinyDeal. You may obtain a partial refund. Avoid TinyDeal in the future

By John V. on 4/9/15
Helpful answer

Waste of time you would have more luck finding Lord Lucan worst on line trader ever sorry you have been done much like the rest of us.

By Terence O. on 5/18/16
Helpful answer

No definitely not promise the earth and they keep that promise because all you get in return is dirt

By Terence O. on 4/5/16
Helpful answer

We have our own suppliers. Welcome to buy if you like it.

By TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep] on 4/16/17
Helpful answer

We suggest to answer that email directly. Or you could also tell us the order number then we will do best to correct and confirm with you. Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep] on 3/7/17
Helpful answer

Dear, The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549 Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep] on 10/4/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TinyDeal