Review of TinyDeal

Tel: +1.4252740657
service@tinydeal.com

vladimirsb
6/16/17

Так, получилось? что много товаров я приобрел в этом магазине. Всегда приветливое и культурное обслуживание. В случае недоразумений мне часто помогала Елена, которая очень старалась мне помочь. Достойно восхищения доставка мобильного телефона за 4 дня. Жена была в восторге. желаю магазину и лично Елене Удачи и хорошей выручки!
Владимир

Tip for consumers: Рекомендую всем.

ferv
6/12/17

Muy satisfecho
llego en 4 días :-)
Tal y como lo esperaba, excelente producto, excelente precio, y ni se diga en lo rápido que llego.

davidr383
6/12/17

I had ordered a smart bracelet from this company... never received it ... after 88 days I finally received refund... I understand sometimes mistakes happen... but its how you deal with it that defines you... their reviews on there website are only positive... and probably written by them.... when you read them you see what i mean... from what I have seen of all the comments 25% are serious problems with product and service. so if you buy from them... 25% chance you will be very disappointed...

poelmansp
5/27/17

best online buy site for lots of stuff, always best price , if there is some trobble about a thing they sent you your money back , never had any trobble on tiny deal ,thanks grtz

zyadm
5/27/17

Great experience with Tinydeal
Thank you very much for all positive things at your website

pepec
5/24/17

recibí todos lo productos en buen estado, buen empaquetado, conforme con todos los productos gracias.

marcon17
5/22/17

I am very pleased with my purchase at tinydeal. It was a pleasant shopping experience. The product arrived only in one week, in excellent condition and I was able to track the order at all times. I recommend buying from this site

yassinee3
5/22/17

I bought a homtom ht30 from tinydeal , everything was perfect , the delivery , the price , the quality of the phone , i bought it with 56$ and i received it in 4 day only with ARAMEX .
I advice you to buy it

catod
5/19/17

We are satisfied with this selling site... only thing, delivery is quite slow
for canadian orders (45-60 days), if one is patient this is a very competitive
site to buy from.

moey1
5/19/17

I ordered a smartphone and some other items. My order kept sitting "Processing", and whatever number of e-mails I sent them went unanswered. They kept sending me bot generated e-mails asking me to wait some more days. I kept asking for my money back with no response. My question is why they take orders for merchandise they don't have in stock. Finally after disputing the total order amount with my credit card company, they finally refunded but it took approximately one month. This company has zero integrity. Don't do business with them unless you want a lot of heart ache.

yuryk3
5/18/17

Order arrived in a timely manner, safely and in working condition. The declared characteristics correspond to the description.

fabriziof2
5/18/17

Esperienza buona. Anche con il customer care è professionale e veloce nelle risposte. Peccato che la distanza allunga molto i tempi di consegna.

allat1
5/4/17

Everything is very good. Only the last delivery was very long !!!! I've been using the site for many years, the delivery was 3 weeks from the moment of sending, and this time delivery was almost 70 days and the track was not tracked. Previously, there was a very large selection of goods, and now there is something very small choice. The prices were also cheaper than on other sites, and now prices have jumped and I have become less likely to buy here, because I can buy the same product on the Aliexpress website by 15-30% cheaper.

olafmk
5/1/17

They have a good array of products and prices are low. The shop works good and comfortable. Shipping is free for most items. So you don't have to do big orders at once. Shipping time from china to germany is acceptable (mosty about 3 weeks) and solid. Support works fast and accomodating - was satisfying for me.
Ordered a lot of goods there, from little gadgets up to Oukitel K6000Pro. Quality is mostly adequat to the low prices, but ofter better than you can expect.
I will do it again and again ........

Tip for consumers: To avoid customs duty order in the EU-Warehouses, prices are also low. If item is not deliverable there, the payment per order in china should be under 22 Euro when ordering to germany. No problem with customs. If order is between 22 and 150 Euro you might have to pay additional 19% at customs office (only if they catch your parcel - in my case 1 of 10 at maximum). Over 150 Euro is dangerous. Costs 19% and a duty (if they catch it).

andreasp15
4/30/17

Vertalen good and fast. No problems, they do what they have you do. Good price also..................

raitisj
4/25/17

I was bay smartphone and has very positive experience with Tinydeal. Good service, good products. Thank you.

siarheis2
siarhei s.
4/25/17

вам не передать как я доволен. продолжайте так же свою отличную работу. всего вам хорошего в вашей работе.

moustafab1
4/24/17

Tinydeal , simply is the best site for shopping.
Really you will enjoy shopping here , join us guys

andreab149

Perfect in all aspects!!
Easy to buy, and easy to track the order.
They are fast and reliable!!Great.A+++

adinap2
4/24/17

Very happy with the purchase, I'll buy more stuff in the future. The delivery was a bit late but it came safe and the product was as described.

rashity
4/24/17

Пользуюсь покупками в течении 3-х лет. Всё приходит в целости и сохранности,примерно в течении 20-25 дней. Рекомендую.

jorgeh17
4/24/17

I do purchase in several sites of china and never had this type of problem, the Tinydeal is the unique one until now to sell and it takes to deliver because it no longer has the item in stock.

koldoo
4/24/17

Seriedad en los envíos, llegó antes de lo esperado, y buen producto, el teléfono cumple con lo descrito. Muy contento

firasr
3/25/17

Good buy site
I recommend it
Good prices and good customer service
I bought it for years
There are many types of mobile phones and cheap accessories

elzab15
3/20/17

Fast shipping, detailed description, goods with excellent quality. They have a good selection of interesting, unusual items.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TinyDeal staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 3/7/17
on 10/4/16
on 11/16/16
Be the first to answer
I purchase1 cell phone from TinyDeal.
The whole deal was about $219.
I waited more than 45 days and did not receive the package. The package was damage and return back to sender.
After some correspondence TinyDeal told me that the package is not recived yet. After about 2 more weeks they said it's not recived. They do not answer a Q. you ask.
No additional explanations; no direct answers to my direct questions.
It seems like they do not really read my letters. They answer just what is convenient for them.

At last I asked to get my money back.
TinyDeal has a very bad customer service
It's most obvious that it's their fault, and I don't really understand how they dare, after 45 days that I did not get the package, to deduct any money, instead actually compensate me.

Needless to say that all my e-mails in this regard were answered as always: No matter what I write, they answer whatever is on their mind, i.e. without reference to what I wrote.

To summarize: I suggest to avoid buying from this store at all. If you do buy there - at least use PayPal to try and protect your purchase and money (though you know that PayPal is not 100% protecting.)
I need a telephone to have a contact them...
Abdul Hadie
Norway
on 12/30/15
on 11/25/15
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TinyDeal