Review of TinyDeal

Tel: +1.4252740657
service@tinydeal.com

hrvojeh
8/10/17

Did not recive item, they dont want to get me my money back. And the prices are not as they write. When convert it is about 15%-25% higher.

luisa155
7/25/17

Don't let them scam you with the apparent low prices. No quality just cheap worthless stuff. My camera did not work at all and when I requested a refund they wanted me to place a higher order for them to ship a replacement. I complained to PayPal and they agreed that I qualified for a refund but that I had to cover the certified shipping back to China which cost 3 times more than the crappy item.
I lost my cash, stay away.

oscare8
7/23/17

Calidad y variedad de productos y excelentes reseñas en los celulares esto hace muy práctico la compra los tiemposde entrega muy bien y buena asesoría si pudieran incluid más celulares con cobertura en México serían aún mejor .
Felicidades

frv
7/22/17

The website is easy to navigate.
The products have a very good price/performance ratio
When I hit a problem (such as i didn't received my product) the customer service answers and a solution if found.

Site bien organisé, le rapport qualité/prix des produits est très avantageux. J'ai déjà eu des problèmes de non livraison : le service clientèle répond rapidement aux e-mails (1 jour à cause du décalage horaire).

alfreds34
7/21/17

It's almost a month and I don't have received my product. I paid a 7 day DHL shipping and I need my product.

hamzak12
7/18/17

i like tinydeal
but some item price is high and customer service is bad and we have lot of problem of payment and order ...
i like free shipping and free registred air mail shipping on item over 20$ cost
and accept shipping via lot of shipping method and payment methode is low

andresa15
7/14/17

Ya llevo mas de dos años comprando en esta TinyDeal y no tuve ningún problema, todos los pedidos me llegaron, hubo una vez en la que no me mandaron el pedido pero me devolvieron el dinero, muy buena tienda recomendable.

cristianos1
7/11/17

A maioria dos problemas que eu tive, a equipe TinyDeal resolveu sem muita burocracia.
As vezes não é viável enviar para reparo um produto onde o custo do envio se torna caro.
Mas quando é enviado, vocês resolvem sem problemas.
Por este motivo eu dou os parabéns para a Equipe TinyDeal.

jw188

Vlotte aflevering

*P*E*R*F*E*C*T*

anassa2
7/11/17

Tinydeal is a good website for shopping but he have one problem and she's : he shipp in 40 Days ! Thank you Tinydeal but please don't shipp in 40 Days or more ! because it's long !

askara1
7/7/17

TinyDeal один из моих любимейших интерне-магазинов, быстрая доставка, большой ассортимент, приятные цены

brahime
7/7/17

ce site le plus meilleures des produits qui fait trouvée sur internet et tres rapide

ricardog27
7/7/17

Compro habitualmente y con asiduidad en Tinydeal y siempre he quedado satisfecho. Los precios son muy buenos, las ofertas siempre interesantes, la información de los productos correcta y tanto el envío como el seguimiento de las compras aceptable. Lugar de confianza y recomendable 100%.

jacomos
7/5/17

Chegou rápido, qualidade mais que o esperado
Produto nota 1000!
Rápido envio muito satisfeito
Grande atendimento

marceloz1
7/5/17

Llevo muchas compras en tinydeal y nunca he tenido problemas. La información de los productos y seguimiento del proceso post venta es adecuada. Estoy muy conforme con el sitio web y seguiré comprando a futuro.

anthonys175
7/3/17

Tinydeals ,should hold there heads in shame ,no honour to there people and to the world,treating people's money like they couldn't give a dam.China is suppose to be the import mega,tiny deals your a disgrace to your people and to China's reputation

mariab170
6/28/17

I bought:
1 x Micro USB metallo connettore Backup plug magnetica per smartphone 1
Aggiornato Magnetico 1M Micro USB Cavo di Ricarica per Smartphone 2
Scala Digital Pocket accurata 500g / 0.1g di perle Gioielli pillole 1
24Pcs / set di grandi dimensioni in acciaio torta Decorat Strumenti ugelli punte della pasticceria 1
WT-1 -50Â ° C-300 ° C Portable Pen Termometro digitale Style
Everything was Ok.
I thank you

stefanr9
6/25/17

the mobile was broken when it arrived already. I had sending from Germany, but I was not allowed to send it back to Germany - I had to send it to China for repair. They told me to use normal post, for not getting trouble with import duty "and the sender is responsible for all the consequences". Before I was allowed to send it back I had to prove that it's broken by sending a video showing that it is not possible to switch it on. 1 month sending to China they assumed - then 1 month for repair - then additonal the time for sending the repaired phone from China to Germany.

vladimirsb
6/16/17

Так, получилось? что много товаров я приобрел в этом магазине. Всегда приветливое и культурное обслуживание. В случае недоразумений мне часто помогала Елена, которая очень старалась мне помочь. Достойно восхищения доставка мобильного телефона за 4 дня. Жена была в восторге. желаю магазину и лично Елене Удачи и хорошей выручки!
Владимир

Tip for consumers: Рекомендую всем.

ferv
6/12/17

Entrega rapidísima, producto totalmente como venia descrito en la publicación, funcionando a la perfeccion lo recomiendo totalmente, servicio de primera

davidr383
6/12/17

I had ordered a smart bracelet from this company... never received it ... after 88 days I finally received refund... I understand sometimes mistakes happen... but its how you deal with it that defines you... their reviews on there website are only positive... and probably written by them.... when you read them you see what i mean... from what I have seen of all the comments 25% are serious problems with product and service. so if you buy from them... 25% chance you will be very disappointed...

poelmansp
5/27/17

best online buy site for lots of stuff, always best price , if there is some trobble about a thing they sent you your money back , never had any trobble on tiny deal ,thanks grtz

zyadm
5/27/17

Great experience with Tinydeal
Thank you very much for all positive things at your website

pepec
5/24/17

recibí todos lo productos en buen estado, buen empaquetado, conforme con todos los productos gracias.

marcon17
5/22/17

I am very pleased with my purchase at tinydeal. It was a pleasant shopping experience. The product arrived only in one week, in excellent condition and I was able to track the order at all times. I recommend buying from this site

Helpful answer

Keep nagging TinyDeal. You may obtain a partial refund. Avoid TinyDeal in the future

By John V. on 4/9/15
Helpful answer

Waste of time you would have more luck finding Lord Lucan worst on line trader ever sorry you have been done much like the rest of us.

By Terence O. on 5/18/16
Helpful answer

No definitely not promise the earth and they keep that promise because all you get in return is dirt

By Terence O. on 4/5/16
Helpful answer

We have our own suppliers. Welcome to buy if you like it.

By TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep] on 4/16/17
Helpful answer

We suggest to answer that email directly. Or you could also tell us the order number then we will do best to correct and confirm with you. Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep] on 3/7/17
Helpful answer

Dear, The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549 Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep] on 10/4/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TinyDeal