Review of TinyDeal

service@tinydeal.com

joaos25
11/26/17

Good price . The order arrived well

all perfect. The product, the price and the shipping time

I will buy again at TinyDeal.

jamesn143
11/8/17

DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER (TRY ANY OTHER)

I purchased a pair of earbuds from TinyDeal long story short. Including "fast delivery" 6 weeks later, I'm stuck with a faulty product and no response from the seller.

I've always purchased products from Chinese resellers and normally I seek to find if the reseller is trustworthy or not, my mistake, this time I decided to trust the seller without doing any research.

1st: Product was delivered with great delay even though "fast delivery" was payed for.

2nd: The product was eventually delivered and turned out to be faulty from day one.

3rd: Seller has called this situation a change of mind and offers no more responses, any other query has been ignored.

In conclusion this is the worst Chinese seller I've come across, there any many great seller who don't rip-off their customers. Do not trust this seller as mentioned in the title try ANY other.

order number: 9040075711190003082116

Tip for consumers: Do not trust this seller as mentioned in the title try ANY other.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear James N,
We feel sorry to let you down. For this order, Tinydeal customer service always keep in touching with you. Your previous emails had been replied. Please kindly know that it takes a time to react in such a busy season. If you sent latest message or email to us, please kindly wait for our answers. Tinydeal will come to agreement with you.
andresc36
10/16/17

Todo perfecto. El producto, el precio y el tiempo de envio. Excelente Tinydeal y el OnePlus 5.
Sobrio, refinado, un impecable acabado metálico. Buena señal de telefonía y WiFi

christianc75
10/14/17

Los mejores precios que encontré en la web, mucho más barato que en otras páginas chinas. El envío demoró demasiado tiempo, las cosas tardaron 70 días en llegar.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Christian C.,
Sorry to let you wait. It also depends on how shipping compnay works. We will manage to some other better shipping ways. Welcome to buy again here at tinydeal.com
heliop2
10/13/17

Everything I bought arrived in time and without any problem. It is good to shop this way. It is not my first purchase and for sure will not be the last.

romand21
10/12/17

The store is excellent. The quality of the goods is at a high level, as is maintenance.
I often buy goods here, no complaints (Магазин отличный. Качество товара на высоком уровне, как и обслуживание. Часто приобретаю здесь товар, жалоб нет)

jeffreym91
10/10/17

Bought stuff but arrived not working, poor service although I buy in bulk allways, not buying again. Not good in customer service, only after money

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Jeffrey M,
We feel pity to hear of your unhappy experience. Please could you tell us some details of your order so that we could follow it up. Tinydeal will provide a satisfied solution. Please give both you and us a more chance to make things better. Tinydeal is ready for help. Thank you.
allexs
allex s.
10/5/17

Good store. I used to buy a phone and a tablet there. Quickly delivered and in excellent condition. Convenient selection of goods and good prices.

mohamedb16
9/20/17

TINYDEAL better and best website for buying from Internet experience beautiful and amazing from me personally.

petronellat
9/16/17

Great product, everything went fine, thanks! Received the item in time. Transaction went really smoothly. Recommended seller.

gyulab
9/13/17

Gyorsan és jó minőségű árut kaptam.Hiányosságként azt tudom mondani, az áru követése nem megoldott, hiába rták, hogy nyomkövetővel küldik a terméket.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Gyula,
Thank you so much for your review. Sometimes they may be a delay for the post to upload the tracking information. It is different from shipping way to another. But tinydeal customer service coudl help you. Please contact us further so that we could check and follow it up with you.
matthewm176
9/13/17

I have been trying to explain my issue to them and there has been at least a day delay between each message. In a nutshell, it is two video cameras that won't alert, app crashes, and video viewing is extremely slow. Support was constantly asking for more informaiton, like I am not telling the truth. Asked for me to make a video of all the problems. So I posted it on OneDrive, because that is the only service I had that would allow large file upload. Nope! That for some reason wasn't acceptable to them. I donwloaded and then uploaded to Youtube. Finally... Then, they wanted me to send back for repair. Really?? A design issue is not going to be prepared. At this point, over a week later, I am frustrated and wasting my time. Last message from support, send back for a refund. Yah, like I am sure that will be on my dime and it isn't worth any more energy or time! Stay away from this seller!!!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Matthew,
Sorry to let you down. Usually we should confirm the problem with details before providing the best solution. We hope your understanding. It is better to contact us further then we could discuss further to get an agreement. Additionally, usually the email would be replied within 1 working day. We will do best to make quicker responds. Thank you so much.
jamesr306
9/12/17

everything went good except shipping needs improving takes a long time to receive the items if could speed up shipping i would buy many more things than i do now......

andream159
9/4/17

I write and pay SHIP FAST dan what? send me to DHL a earphone???
more mail nex ship fast the cell, and surprise 37 euros + of customs
never buy on this site!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Andrea,
It is pity to hear of your unhappy shopping experience. Please reply to tell the order number or other details of this problem so that we could check and follow it up. We are ready to help you.
paulog6
9/4/17

Estou muito satisfeito com este vendedor, tanto a nível de artigos como a nível de serviços.
Compro com segurança e confiança. Não tenho nenhuma reclamação, sempre fui bem servido e atendido.
É e continuará a ser a minha loja de eleição. TinyDeal em primeiro lugar.
Já fiz muitas compras e espero continuar.
As encomendas sempre chegaram dentro do previsto.
Obrigado pela atenção.

anjaz
8/31/17

First time buyer, great experience, received item in 4 days ( european warehouse), no problem at all, very satisfied, l will buy again!

rpinedao
8/30/17

He comprado 5 veces en esta pagina y mis productos siempre han llegado y en perfectas condiciones, el envio por DHL es super rapido en menos de una semana llegan los productos, el unico inconveniente es cuando no tienen los productos en stock entonces el envio de la orden se retrasa algunas semanas, descartando ese inconveniente es seguro comprar aqui y los precios son muy buenos.
ORDER (2290073289130003007127)

Tip for consumers: chequen primero o pregunten si los productos se encuentran en stock, porque si no lo tienen en stock aunque paguen el envio express en DHL su envio tardara semanas en llegar

jheysonc
8/24/17

Es un buen lugar para compra online. Recibi todos mis articulos sin preocupación. Se demoran pero te llegará, si piensas comprar en esta tienda no lo dudes y hazlo.

danilob4
8/24/17

Produto bom, ele só é um pouco desconfortável abaixo das axilas, mas de boa, tem um bom custo beneficio e a entrega foi bem rápida! Loja nota 10, Recomendo!

hrvojeh
8/10/17

Did not recive item, they dont want to get me my money back. And the prices are not as they write. When convert it is about 15%-25% higher.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Hrvoje H.
We are sorry to hear your unhappey experience. We suggest to tell us the order number and other details so that we could check and follow it up. If you got email from customer service, please reply it directly. We will manage a satified solution. Thank you for your supporting to tinydeal.
luisa155
7/25/17

Don't let them scam you with the apparent low prices. No quality just cheap worthless stuff. My camera did not work at all and when I requested a refund they wanted me to place a higher order for them to ship a replacement. I complained to PayPal and they agreed that I qualified for a refund but that I had to cover the certified shipping back to China which cost 3 times more than the crappy item.
I lost my cash, stay away.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear luis,
We feel pity to see your review and complain. That is paypal's rule for the shipping fee. But we think there is a better solution for this order. Customer service is always there. Further information, pleaes check or reply our emails & message. We hope everything could be handled in a peaceful and satisfied way. Wait your further reply.
Tinydeal Team.
oscare8
7/23/17

Calidad y variedad de productos y excelentes reseñas en los celulares esto hace muy práctico la compra los tiemposde entrega muy bien y buena asesoría si pudieran incluid más celulares con cobertura en México serían aún mejor .
Felicidades

frv
7/22/17

The website is easy to navigate.
The products have a very good price/performance ratio
When I hit a problem (such as i didn't received my product) the customer service answers and a solution if found.

Site bien organisé, le rapport qualité/prix des produits est très avantageux. J'ai déjà eu des problèmes de non livraison : le service clientèle répond rapidement aux e-mails (1 jour à cause du décalage horaire).

alfreds34
7/21/17

It's almost a month and I don't have received my product. I paid a 7 day DHL shipping and I need my product.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Alfred,
Please provide the order number or other details so that we could check and follow it up. We feel really pity to hear about that. Specific staffs will seek for a better solutiin after a confirm. If you sent email or messgae to our customer service, please wait for the reply. If not, please do that. We are ready to help.
hamzak12
7/18/17

i like tinydeal
but some item price is high and customer service is bad and we have lot of problem of payment and order ...
i like free shipping and free registred air mail shipping on item over 20$ cost
and accept shipping via lot of shipping method and payment methode is low

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Hamza,
Thank you for your review and supporting to tinydeal. We feel sorry to let you down. Our customer service are always available.It is better to tell us exactly the order number to check.
Tinydetails aims to provide better price and service. Welcome to buy again.
Best regrads.
Tinydeal Team

Keep nagging TinyDeal. You may obtain a partial refund. Avoid TinyDeal in the future

By John V.

Waste of time you would have more luck finding Lord Lucan worst on line trader ever sorry you have been done much like the rest of us.

By Terence O.

No definitely not promise the earth and they keep that promise because all you get in return is dirt

By Terence O.

Hi, your order would be shipped out from Hongkong then transiting to your address. Wewill send email after everything's confirmed. Further information,you'd better contact Tinydeal customer service https://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us

By TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep]

We have our own suppliers. Welcome to buy if you like it.

By TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep]

We suggest to answer that email directly. Or you could also tell us the order number then we will do best to correct and confirm with you. Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep]

Dear, The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549 Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S. [TinyDeal Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TinyDeal