Review of TinyDeal

Tel: +1.4252740657
service@tinydeal.com

barryj48
6/12/18

Tiny Deal's customer service is inefficient , they think we are fools and refuse a refund that i should normally get. After several contacts over several months, the answer is always "checking post office" or "wait a few days". My order was made in February and we are in June and I'm tired of waiting "a few days" to finally have no refund when I did not receive the article. This website is a scam, it is possible to dois a successful purchase, but if you have any problem with your order, which is very common, they never will do something for you. Tiny deal owe me 230 and refuses to refund me. NEVER order on this site unless you like to play Russian roulette with hypocrites.

pauloc29
5/24/18

A scam shop. They take advantage of their clients to sell cheap copies of the products they are advertising they are selling.

The product I receive is not the one I order, neither the have the same technical specifications/capabilities.

It has the following differences:

It is not from the same brand. I order one JJRC-Q50 and I receive a Xiangdijia 69992
It does not have progressive throttle
It does not have demonstration button
It does not have light weight lipo-batter, it is fitted with a heavy Ni-Cd battery
the remote control does not have the same technical features than the one that comes with JJRC-Q50
It does not comes fitted with batteries for the remote control
I order a JJRC-Q50 and tinyedeal shop sent a cheap copy of the product that does not have the same specifications/capabilities. I have no use for the product received and the shop is the only responsible for this mistake and is not willing to pay for a return shipping service, neither refund.

gregoryc50
4/5/18

You can't buy by PayPal of you don't have a credit card linked to your account. I gave up for this reason.

danielk143
1/18/18

It takes more than 5 months to receive money from you when you send me a new not working phone. Very dissapointed! Not buy anoymore from you :-(

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Daniel,
Please tell us which product it referrs. Or you could reply former email to customer service. Tinydeal will follow it up and provide the best solution.
aleksandrs13
aleksandr s.
1/18/18

Неисправная флешка.Вернут 110 руб.вместо 370.Доплачивал баллами,их не вернули.Вообщем -пролетел!Больше сюда ни ногой!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear aleksandr,
We suggest to tell us the order number to confirm. If you contacted with Tinydeal customer service before, please reply them directly. Please keep in touch untill you get a satisfied solution.
valeriyg
1/18/18

По заказу 5980076111280001395150 прислали два электронных термометра. ОДИН НЕ РАБОЧИЙ. Пока мне не вернёте за него деньги-заказывать в TinyDeal больше ничего не буду. На упаковке написано: 26047 PO:661003 HUI-26047 Q:84...

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Valeriy,
It is pity to see your review about the item. Did you ever contact Tinydeal customer service for help? We could not find your record. We will contact you soon to confirm everything in details before we could provid a solution. Please kindly know Tinydeal will follow it up untill a perfect reasult. Thank you.
fotiosm
1/6/18

European warehouse services are really excellent. Fast delivery and very good prices.Greater choice in products would be welcome.

zaakiralia
1/6/18

Thanks for great products at excellent prices. I enjoying buying from Tiny Deal. Also love the fee shipping products. I will buy from them again.

nikkol4
1/4/18

on november 30th 2017 I bought a cell phone (paid right away), they told me I had to wait for a month for the cell phone to be shipped (December 30th 2017) and I accepted, after a month and a week (January 4th 2018) they write me that the cell phone had such a big sell so they don't have any cell phone to send me. these guys are shameless, I won't buy anything again from these unserious people. now let's see how much trouble I will have to get a refund.. I also have another order going on with them about a mobile charger and a simple smart watch and they came with the same stuff.. your article has such a huge demand so we don't know when we will be able to send it.. if they don't have the articles they shouldn't show it as available and take payments.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Nikko,
Sorry to let you wait. This item delay beyond our expectation. If you do not need it any more, please request for a refund. Thank you.
alfonsol10
1/4/18

I've been purchasing on this site since 2015 and every transaction went absolutely fine!!! Recently got some car chargers and cables

polf2
1/3/18

Excellent pen - writes a thin line. Ink is not smeared also on sale there are changing rods for it. The store delivered quickly.

joaos25
11/26/17

Good price . The order arrived well

all perfect. The product, the price and the shipping time

I will buy again at TinyDeal.

jamesn143
11/8/17

DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER (TRY ANY OTHER)

I purchased a pair of earbuds from TinyDeal long story short. Including "fast delivery" 6 weeks later, I'm stuck with a faulty product and no response from the seller.

I've always purchased products from Chinese resellers and normally I seek to find if the reseller is trustworthy or not, my mistake, this time I decided to trust the seller without doing any research.

1st: Product was delivered with great delay even though "fast delivery" was payed for.

2nd: The product was eventually delivered and turned out to be faulty from day one.

3rd: Seller has called this situation a change of mind and offers no more responses, any other query has been ignored.

In conclusion this is the worst Chinese seller I've come across, there any many great seller who don't rip-off their customers. Do not trust this seller as mentioned in the title try ANY other.

order number: 9040075711190003082116

Tip for consumers: Do not trust this seller as mentioned in the title try ANY other.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear James N,
We feel sorry to let you down. For this order, Tinydeal customer service always keep in touching with you. Your previous emails had been replied. Please kindly know that it takes a time to react in such a busy season. If you sent latest message or email to us, please kindly wait for our answers. Tinydeal will come to agreement with you.
andresc36
10/16/17

Todo perfecto. El producto, el precio y el tiempo de envio. Excelente Tinydeal y el OnePlus 5.
Sobrio, refinado, un impecable acabado metálico. Buena señal de telefonía y WiFi

christianc75
10/14/17

Los mejores precios que encontré en la web, mucho más barato que en otras páginas chinas. El envío demoró demasiado tiempo, las cosas tardaron 70 días en llegar.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Christian C.,
Sorry to let you wait. It also depends on how shipping compnay works. We will manage to some other better shipping ways. Welcome to buy again here at tinydeal.com
heliop2
10/13/17

Everything I bought arrived in time and without any problem. It is good to shop this way. It is not my first purchase and for sure will not be the last.

romand21
10/12/17

The store is excellent. The quality of the goods is at a high level, as is maintenance.
I often buy goods here, no complaints (Магазин отличный. Качество товара на высоком уровне, как и обслуживание. Часто приобретаю здесь товар, жалоб нет)

jeffreym91
10/10/17

Bought stuff but arrived not working, poor service although I buy in bulk allways, not buying again. Not good in customer service, only after money

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Jeffrey M,
We feel pity to hear of your unhappy experience. Please could you tell us some details of your order so that we could follow it up. Tinydeal will provide a satisfied solution. Please give both you and us a more chance to make things better. Tinydeal is ready for help. Thank you.
allexs
allex s.
10/5/17

Good store. I used to buy a phone and a tablet there. Quickly delivered and in excellent condition. Convenient selection of goods and good prices.

mohamedb16
9/20/17

TINYDEAL better and best website for buying from Internet experience beautiful and amazing from me personally.

petronellat
9/16/17

Great product, everything went fine, thanks! Received the item in time. Transaction went really smoothly. Recommended seller.

gyulab
9/13/17

Gyorsan és jó minőségű árut kaptam.Hiányosságként azt tudom mondani, az áru követése nem megoldott, hiába rták, hogy nyomkövetővel küldik a terméket.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Gyula,
Thank you so much for your review. Sometimes they may be a delay for the post to upload the tracking information. It is different from shipping way to another. But tinydeal customer service coudl help you. Please contact us further so that we could check and follow it up with you.
matthewm176
9/13/17

I have been trying to explain my issue to them and there has been at least a day delay between each message. In a nutshell, it is two video cameras that won't alert, app crashes, and video viewing is extremely slow. Support was constantly asking for more informaiton, like I am not telling the truth. Asked for me to make a video of all the problems. So I posted it on OneDrive, because that is the only service I had that would allow large file upload. Nope! That for some reason wasn't acceptable to them. I donwloaded and then uploaded to Youtube. Finally... Then, they wanted me to send back for repair. Really?? A design issue is not going to be prepared. At this point, over a week later, I am frustrated and wasting my time. Last message from support, send back for a refund. Yah, like I am sure that will be on my dime and it isn't worth any more energy or time! Stay away from this seller!!!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Matthew,
Sorry to let you down. Usually we should confirm the problem with details before providing the best solution. We hope your understanding. It is better to contact us further then we could discuss further to get an agreement. Additionally, usually the email would be replied within 1 working day. We will do best to make quicker responds. Thank you so much.
jamesr306
9/12/17

everything went good except shipping needs improving takes a long time to receive the items if could speed up shipping i would buy many more things than i do now......

andream159
9/4/17

I write and pay SHIP FAST dan what? send me to DHL a earphone???
more mail nex ship fast the cell, and surprise 37 euros + of customs
never buy on this site!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Andrea,
It is pity to hear of your unhappy shopping experience. Please reply to tell the order number or other details of this problem so that we could check and follow it up. We are ready to help you.
Tinydeal team.

Keep nagging TinyDeal. You may obtain a partial refund. Avoid TinyDeal in the future

By John V.

Waste of time you would have more luck finding Lord Lucan worst on line trader ever sorry you have been done much like the rest of us.

By Terence O.

No definitely not promise the earth and they keep that promise because all you get in return is dirt

By Terence O.

We have our own suppliers. Welcome to buy if you like it.

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Hi, your order would be shipped out from Hongkong then transiting to your address. Wewill send email after everything's confirmed. Further information,you'd better contact Tinydeal customer service https://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

We suggest to answer that email directly. Or you could also tell us the order number then we will do best to correct and confirm with you. Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Dear, The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549 Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TinyDeal