TinyDeal

TinyDeal has a consumer rating of 3.34 stars from 562 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with TinyDeal most frequently mention fast delivery, good price and free shipping. TinyDeal ranks 3rd among Wholesale Electronics sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Allways another fake name, allways do they have to check the post office.
  • THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, NEVER SHIP YOUR PRODUCT.THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NAME "EVE" KEEP LYING, LYING AND LYING.
How would you rate TinyDeal?

“Excellent services”

Fotios M.
1/6/18

European warehouse services are really excellent. Fast delivery and very good prices. Greater choice in products would be welcome.

“Lost my money, please stay away”

luis a.
7/25/17

Don't let them scam you with the apparent low prices. No quality just cheap worthless stuff. My camera did not work at all and when I requested a refund they wanted me to place a higher order for them to ship a replacement. I complained to PayPal and they agreed that I qualified for a refund but that I had to cover the certified shipping back to China which cost 3 times more than the crappy item. I lost my cash, stay away.

post office (21) customer service (36)
luisa155
July 25th, 2017
I lost my cash, stay away.
Dear luis,
We feel pity to see your review and complain. That is paypal's rule for the shipping fee. But we think there is a better solution for this order. Customer service is always there. Further information, pleaes check or reply our emails & message. We hope everything could be handled in a peaceful and satisfied way. Wait your further reply.
Tinydeal Team.
barryj48
June 12th, 2018
Tiny Deal's customer service is inefficient, they think we are fools and refuse a refund that i should normally get. After several contacts over several months, the answer is always "checking post office" or "wait a few days". My order was made in February and we are in June and I'm tired of waiting "a few days" to finally have no refund when I did not receive the article. This website is a scam, it is possible to dois a successful purchase, but if you have any problem with your order, which is very common, they never will do something for you. Tiny deal owe me 230 and refuses to refund me. NEVER order on this site unless you like to play Russian roulette with hypocrites.
fotiosm
January 6th, 2018
bramj2
August 23rd, 2014
I did receive my Powerbank 20.000 mAh in contrast to other reviews I read. I charged it and the blue leds did light up. However, when I wanted to test the powerbank, my phone did not charge. I opened the powerbank and the negative pole of the battery was not attached. (photo) I reconnected it, and as by wonder, it did charge. So I think they maybe do this on purpose just to let you send back your bought item. I'm never going to order again!
Hi friend,
Sorry to reply you so late, the negative pole was not attached may caused by transport.
As you know, it's a long journey to your parcel.
How does this benefit us if we let you send back the package to us?:)
PS: are you good at electric DIY? You are good.
If there's any thing i can help, leave your item number to me and we continue.
Many thanks.
davidr383
June 12th, 2017
I had ordered a smart bracelet from this company... never received it... after 88 days I finally received refund... I understand sometimes mistakes happen... but its how you deal with it that defines you... their reviews on there website are only positive... and probably written by them... when you read them you see what i mean... from what I have seen of all the comments 25% are serious problems with product and service. So if you buy from them... 25% chance you will be very disappointed...
Dear David R,
We feel sorry for such an unhappy shopping experience. We shold look into this issue after confirming the order number and other details. Specific will follow it up to give us a solution. Wait you postive feedback. Thank you.
Tinydeal.com
bakm
December 27th, 2016
Verified purchase
My friends bought this type. They cps are working well, mine is awful. Often restarting for nothing and windows is always crashing.
Dear Bak M.,
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience and we'd like to look into this for you. Would you mind emailing us at service@tinydeal.com with your order details and please reference this review as well? We will try our best to solve the issue for you. We always strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority. Hoping for your kindly understand and we look forward to hearing from you.
gregoryc50
April 5th, 2018
You can't buy by PayPal of you don't have a credit card linked to your account. I gave up for this reason.
jeannetted4
June 28th, 2016
Verified purchase
So far I've purposed mostly smart fit bands.
The ones bought haven't worked as promised as it states in the descriptions.
Another thing it takes so long to get like 30 days from the time of purchase which is crazy
Dear Jeannette,

talb3
January 27th, 2014
You should stay away from this site. They offer cheap products indeed but the delivery time is awful! I am waiting for the past 8 weeks and still nothing has arrived.
Whenever I try to speak to an online representative I get the same response, please wait a few more days. That's been going on for the past 4 weeks! Not even a compensation was offered. I bought a tablet in 208$, If I do get it eventually the money I paid back then can now get me something even better.
I will never buy from them again!
sosk
May 10th, 2019
They take advantage of their clients to sell cheap copies of the products they are advertising they are selling
polf2
January 3rd, 2018
Excellent pen - writes a thin line. Ink is not smeared also on sale there are changing rods for it. The store delivered quickly.
abukbire
February 2nd, 2016
I bought lots of electronic equipment from them it came not working as described when u open a case then they tell you thru emails they will help
Continued discussions for week to solve and they never solve simply they r fraud and non ethical
Even when I reviewed the item they deleted my review! What the $#*! is that website
I runs Ed 100pax with them damn what a cheating business
Dear Abukbir E.?
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience. We would like to look into this for you as there seems to have been a miscommunication and we would like to help. Would you mind emailing us at service@tinydeal.com with your order details (number) and please reference this review as well? We will try our best to solve the issue for you.

martinm108
December 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
I am satisfied and I trade for several years.
But service is bad!
Sometimes they arrive goods that are faulty - then long it takes to return or exchange goods!
Dear Martin M.,
Thank you for the reviews. We will improve our service and try our best to create better purchasing experience. Thank you for your support!
bakr2
May 9th, 2016
Update (June 2016) - Seller responded after my review. I've got a full refund. I'm updating now my review. The money were refunded with no questions asked about my ID or other information.

My old review:
------------------------------------
"Never buy from this seller! I purchased the item in October 2015. Since that time no item I was received. A very bad communication. They keep saying that item should arrive and then they ask me to get a written confirmation from local post office that I didn't receive it. But it was never delivered even according to tracking number! Why I have to run and prove that I never received if even the tracking number shows that! I was opening 2 times a claim through Paypal, but the seller somehow fooling paypal and show them someones tracking number, not mine, and I never seen from them a tracking number they show to paypal. To date, May 2016 I never received item and never got my money back ($158)!"

Tip for consumers: Avoid this seller! They will fool you and Paypal in order to get your money and never send the item to you.

Dear Bak?
We are sorry to hear about the delay of your order. By no means was that done purposely. Sometimes, it will be delayed by customs, logistic and your local post office.
We apologize for the difficulty that you experienced with this purchase.
We would like to look into this for you as there seems to have been a miscommunication and we would like to help. Could you please tell us the order number at service@tinydeal.com? Please do not worry. We will refund or resend if you can’t get the parcel in the limited time.

georgef70
December 9th, 2016
"I make orders for CHINA very often and i was satisfied until i met tiny deals. I bought a smartphone from their Germany warehouse at 9/11 with an estimate time of 3-7 days and a month later and many emails at the beginning the only i got from them is 'be patient my friend' never a serious answer to my questions and when i asked for my money back they now don't even answer to my mails.Are you searching for such experience? Order from Tiny Deals!
Dear George F.,
Thank you. Best Regards,
heraclioh
June 27th, 2016
Verified purchase
It is the fourth time I buy a vds. This product in the last three months.
The three previous no problem and very fast.
Purchase tickets last day 1 to day 27 did not receive the product.

I can not give a good opinion
Dear Heraclio,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.
We are sorry to hear about the delay of your fourth order. By no means was that done purposely. Sometimes, it will be delayed by customs, logistic and your local post office.
Could you please tell us the order number at service@tinydeal.com? I'd like to see what may be happening and causing the delay. Please do not worry. We will refund or resend if you can’t get the parcel in the limited time.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

tiborl
December 15th, 2016
Verified purchase
First payment not accepted with cradit card. Money received some weeks later. Paypal payment works, shippig and received item all ok.
alfonsol10
Alfonso L.
January 4th, 2018
I've been purchasing on this site since 2015 and every transaction went absolutely fine!!! Recently got some car chargers and cables
moey1
May 19th, 2017
I ordered a smartphone and some other items. My order kept sitting "Processing", and whatever number of e-mails I sent them went unanswered. They kept sending me bot generated e-mails asking me to wait some more days. I kept asking for my money back with no response. My question is why they take orders for merchandise they don't have in stock. Finally after disputing the total order amount with my credit card company, they finally refunded but it took approximately one month. This company has zero integrity. Don't do business with them unless you want a lot of heart ache.
Dear Moe,
It is a pity to see this review about your unhappy experience. Please reply us with your order number or other order information so that we could follow it up. We apologize for inconvenience it brings. Specific staffs will check and follow it up. Wait for your sooner reply.
Tinydeal team.
randyk20
May 24th, 2016
I ordered four things from this company two came after a long delay, one didn't work and one did not come still waiting after two months. When I contacted them I just got the runaround. To many companies to deal with without this hassle.
Dear Randy,
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience and we'd like to look into this for you. Would you mind emailing us at service@tinydeal.com with your order details (number) and pls reference this review as well? We will try our best to solve the issue for you.
Hoping for your kindly understand and we look forward to hearing from you.

giacomod
January 12th, 2017
Verified purchase
I placed an order on 5 December from EU Direct and received it on 9 January. The problem is that the tracking status stayed to "item is pre-advised" for about one week, so actual shipping started late and went through Christmas delays.
andreaz7
December 28th, 2016
Gift in my order not
Arrivated
Dear andrea z.,
We are sorry for the problem. We hope to help you. We will send you an email later, please check out.
We will try our best to solve your problem.
Wish you have a nice day!
vassiliosd
June 17th, 2016
Verified purchase
I ordered on the 6th of June an item in stock. The next day it shows as back ordered till the 10th. On the 11th I get a message of sorry, it will be a couple of more days. It is now the 17th and still not shipped.
Dear Vassilios?
We apologize for the difficulty that you experienced with this purchase.
Would you mind emailing us at service@tinydeal.com with your order number and we'd like to look into this for you?
Please do not worry. We will refund if you can’t get the parcel in the limited time.

andream159
September 4th, 2017
Verified purchase
I write and pay SHIP FAST dan what? Send me to DHL a earphone?
More mail nex ship fast the cell, and surprise 37 euros + of customs
Never buy on this site!
Dear Andrea,
It is pity to hear of your unhappy shopping experience. Please reply to tell the order number or other details of this problem so that we could check and follow it up. We are ready to help you.
Thank you.
Tinydeal team.
tiagoa6
March 20th, 2017
Verified purchase
I have had a lot of virus since I bought this Lenovo Vive Shot Z90-7. It is not the first time i buy a smartphone online, but it is the first time I have had this problems. Result: bank number accounts stolen and money stolen.
Other problems: bad translation (a lot of things in chinese), some apps don't get updated, the gallery APP is awful. In conclusion, what could have been an excelent smartphone, turned out to be the worst possible.
For real: don't buy stuff on Tinydeal and of course, don't buy this smartphone, it's dangerous!
Dear Tiago A.
Sorry to see this review about your bad shopping experience. The phone was tested to work well before shipment. There should be something to check and confirm before we could give you a solution. We have related staffs to follow it up with you. Please check the email we sent you and reply it. Thank you so much for your understanding. We suggest that next time you could contact our customer service for some confirmation firstly.
Thank you so much.
Best regards
Tinydeal Team

Keep nagging TinyDeal. You may obtain a partial refund. Avoid TinyDeal in the future

By John V.