Review of TinyDeal

Tel: +1.4252740657
service@tinydeal.com

jaimec33
12/27/16

I bought diferents products but only I have received one item. The others items I haven't received. I wrote to support department, but their response were that I need to wait more time. After two mounth I haven't receive any more...

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear JAIME C.,
We are sorry to hear about the delay of your order. By no means was that done purposely. It usually takes about 7-25 business days(about 30 days) to be delivered after shipment for standard air mail shipping. Sometimes, it will be delayed by customs, logistic and your local post office.
Could you please tell us the order number at sales@tinydeal.com I'd like to see what may be happening and causing the delay. Please do not worry. We will refund or resend if you can’t get the parcel in the limited time.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Best Regards,
bakm
12/27/16

My friends bought this type. They cps are working well, mine is awful. Often restarting for nothing and windows is always crashing.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Bak M.,
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience and we'd like to look into this for you. Would you mind emailing us at service@tinydeal.com with your order details and please reference this review as well? We will try our best to solve the issue for you. We always strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority. Hoping for your kindly understand and we look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
marketad
12/26/16

Fast delivery for 4 days, phone is super, gold color is nice

raula10
12/23/16

easy to buy, quickly to deliver

lucb21
12/19/16

Everything very good

benjamins54
12/16/16

Me encantan los productos y los precios, son muy originales.

jeffreyv5
12/16/16

It's great

manfredr2
12/15/16

Bestellung und Lieferung waren i.O.

konstantinoss2
12/15/16

From our communication I got the impression that you know well the details of any shipment but you not inform your customers in regular basis.

tiborl
12/15/16

First payment not accepted with cradit card. Money received some weeks later. Paypal payment works, shippig and received item all ok.

carlap30
12/13/16

Correu tudo dentro dos prazos de entrega. Recomendo

stefanoq
12/12/16

good

simass1
12/12/16

Good price, fast shiping.

georgef70
12/9/16

"I make orders for CHINA very often and i was satisfied until i met tiny deals.I bought a smartphone from their Germany warehouse at 9/11 with an estimate time of 3-7 days and a month later and many emails at the beginning the only i got from them is 'be patient my friend' never a serious answer to my questions and when i asked for my money back they now don't even answer to my mails.Are you searching for such experience?Order from Tiny Deals!!!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear George F.,
francoisd4
12/8/16

fast delivery

efrainm9
12/7/16

Excelente servicio, productos en buen estado, recomiendo ampliamente a TinyDeal!!!

erikak14

It was fine.

dusanz

All about EXCELLENT

kcm1
12/7/16

Half my order was delivered to another address... but you can't tell the customer service reps that... they don't understand English and then make it *YOUR* problem to solve. About 50% of the products I order from TinyDeal actually work. Avoid them. I read the bad reviews and thought I'd give it a try anyway. DO NOT GIVE THEM A TRY... They will fail you just like they have everyone else.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear KC M.,

karime5
12/5/16

Good service but high prices

jayk68
12/4/16

Had some problems with an order and the customer service rep was very helpful and quick to respond. Really appreciated it.

martinm108
12/2/16

I am satisfied and I trade for several years.
But service is bad !!!
Sometimes they arrive goods that are faulty - then long it takes to return or exchange goods !!!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Martin M.,
Thank you for the reviews. We will improve our service and try our best to create better purchasing experience. Thank you for your support!
sabrinam40
12/1/16

Fast delivery from Germany, conforming to the mentionned delivery time.
Excellent product.

ossim
12/1/16

Good quality product, quick delivery, cheap price. What more can you hope for a good dealer!

paulm355
12/1/16

To buy it works well. But as soon as there is a problem, you come across a customer service bad and even completely beside the real problem unable to resolve until the wear and tear of the customer

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear paul m.,
Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention. And we're terribly sorry to hear about that. We would like to look into this for you and give you an answer. Please don’t worry, we won’t deceive any single customer. And please be assured that we are never stop improving our service system and provide better service. Please check the email we have sent to you. Sorry for your unhappy experience again, hoping for your kindly understanding. Thank you. Best Regards, TinyDeal TeamDear Bracco Baldo, Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention. And we're terribly sorry to hear about that. We would like to look into this for you and give you an answer. Please don’t worry, we won’t deceive any single customer. And please be assured that we are never stop improving our service system and provide better service. Please check the email we have sent to you. Sorry for your unhappy experience again, hoping for your kindly understanding.
TinyDeal Team

Keep nagging TinyDeal. You may obtain a partial refund. Avoid TinyDeal in the future

By John V.

Waste of time you would have more luck finding Lord Lucan worst on line trader ever sorry you have been done much like the rest of us.

By Terence O.

No definitely not promise the earth and they keep that promise because all you get in return is dirt

By Terence O.

We have our own suppliers. Welcome to buy if you like it.

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Hi, your order would be shipped out from Hongkong then transiting to your address. Wewill send email after everything's confirmed. Further information,you'd better contact Tinydeal customer service https://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

We suggest to answer that email directly. Or you could also tell us the order number then we will do best to correct and confirm with you. Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Dear, The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549 Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TinyDeal