Review of TinyDeal

Tel: +1.4252740657
service@tinydeal.com

ferv
6/12/17

Entrega rapidísima, producto totalmente como venia descrito en la publicación, funcionando a la perfeccion lo recomiendo totalmente, servicio de primera

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear FerV,
Thank you so much for your review. Hope it could bring you happy and joy. Welcome to buy again in near future.
davidr383
6/12/17

I had ordered a smart bracelet from this company... never received it ... after 88 days I finally received refund... I understand sometimes mistakes happen... but its how you deal with it that defines you... their reviews on there website are only positive... and probably written by them.... when you read them you see what i mean... from what I have seen of all the comments 25% are serious problems with product and service. so if you buy from them... 25% chance you will be very disappointed...

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear David R,
We feel sorry for such an unhappy shopping experience. We shold look into this issue after confirming the order number and other details. Specific will follow it up to give us a solution. Wait you postive feedback. Thank you.
Tinydeal.com
poelmansp
5/27/17

best online buy site for lots of stuff, always best price , if there is some trobble about a thing they sent you your money back , never had any trobble on tiny deal ,thanks grtz

zyadm
5/27/17

Great experience with Tinydeal
Thank you very much for all positive things at your website

pepec
5/24/17

recibí todos lo productos en buen estado, buen empaquetado, conforme con todos los productos gracias.

marcon17
5/22/17

I am very pleased with my purchase at tinydeal. It was a pleasant shopping experience. The product arrived only in one week, in excellent condition and I was able to track the order at all times. I recommend buying from this site

yassinee3
5/22/17

I bought a homtom ht30 from tinydeal , everything was perfect , the delivery , the price , the quality of the phone , i bought it with 56$ and i received it in 4 day only with ARAMEX .
I advice you to buy it

catod
5/19/17

We are satisfied with this selling site... only thing, delivery is quite slow
for canadian orders (45-60 days), if one is patient this is a very competitive
site to buy from.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Cato,
Thank you so much for your review. there may be a little bit delay recently by some shipping method. We will do best to get more effective shipping ways in the future. Welcome to buy again.
moey1
5/19/17

I ordered a smartphone and some other items. My order kept sitting "Processing", and whatever number of e-mails I sent them went unanswered. They kept sending me bot generated e-mails asking me to wait some more days. I kept asking for my money back with no response. My question is why they take orders for merchandise they don't have in stock. Finally after disputing the total order amount with my credit card company, they finally refunded but it took approximately one month. This company has zero integrity. Don't do business with them unless you want a lot of heart ache.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Moe,
It is a pity to see this review about your unhappy experience. Please reply us with your order number or other order information so that we could follow it up. We apologize for inconvenience it brings. Specific staffs will check and follow it up. Wait for your sooner reply.
yuryk3
5/18/17

Order arrived in a timely manner, safely and in working condition. The declared characteristics correspond to the description.

fabriziof2
5/18/17

Esperienza buona. Anche con il customer care è professionale e veloce nelle risposte. Peccato che la distanza allunga molto i tempi di consegna.

allat1
5/4/17

Everything is very good. Only the last delivery was very long !!!! I've been using the site for many years, the delivery was 3 weeks from the moment of sending, and this time delivery was almost 70 days and the track was not tracked. Previously, there was a very large selection of goods, and now there is something very small choice. The prices were also cheaper than on other sites, and now prices have jumped and I have become less likely to buy here, because I can buy the same product on the Aliexpress website by 15-30% cheaper.

olafmk
5/1/17

They have a good array of products and prices are low. The shop works good and comfortable. Shipping is free for most items. So you don't have to do big orders at once. Shipping time from china to germany is acceptable (mosty about 3 weeks) and solid. Support works fast and accomodating - was satisfying for me.
Ordered a lot of goods there, from little gadgets up to Oukitel K6000Pro. Quality is mostly adequat to the low prices, but ofter better than you can expect.
I will do it again and again ........

Tip for consumers: To avoid customs duty order in the EU-Warehouses, prices are also low. If item is not deliverable there, the payment per order in china should be under 22 Euro when ordering to germany. No problem with customs. If order is between 22 and 150 Euro you might have to pay additional 19% at customs office (only if they catch your parcel - in my case 1 of 10 at maximum). Over 150 Euro is dangerous. Costs 19% and a duty (if they catch it).

raitisj
4/25/17

I was bay smartphone and has very positive experience with Tinydeal. Good service, good products. Thank you.

siarheis2
siarhei s.
4/25/17

вам не передать как я доволен. продолжайте так же свою отличную работу. всего вам хорошего в вашей работе.

moustafab1
4/24/17

Tinydeal , simply is the best site for shopping.
Really you will enjoy shopping here , join us guys

andreab149

Perfect in all aspects!!
Easy to buy, and easy to track the order.
They are fast and reliable!!Great.A+++

adinap2
4/24/17

Very happy with the purchase, I'll buy more stuff in the future. The delivery was a bit late but it came safe and the product was as described.

rashity
4/24/17

Пользуюсь покупками в течении 3-х лет. Всё приходит в целости и сохранности,примерно в течении 20-25 дней. Рекомендую.

jorgeh17
4/24/17

I do purchase in several sites of china and never had this type of problem, the Tinydeal is the unique one until now to sell and it takes to deliver because it no longer has the item in stock.

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Jorge H.
We are sorry to hear your unhappy shopping experience. It is better to tell us the order number so that we could look into it. Specific staffs will follow it up, Please kindly forgive if there is inconvenience. We will do it better in the future.
Best regards
Tinydeal Team.
koldoo
4/24/17

Seriedad en los envíos, llegó antes de lo esperado, y buen producto, el teléfono cumple con lo descrito. Muy contento

firasr
3/25/17

Good buy site
I recommend it
Good prices and good customer service
I bought it for years
There are many types of mobile phones and cheap accessories

elzab15
3/20/17

Fast shipping, detailed description, goods with excellent quality. They have a good selection of interesting, unusual items.

tiagoa6
3/20/17

I have had a lot of virus since I bought this Lenovo Vive Shot Z90-7. It is not the first time i buy a smartphone online, but it is the first time I have had this problems. Result: bank number accounts stolen and money stolen.
Other problems: bad translation (a lot of things in chinese), some apps don't get updated, the gallery APP is awful.. In conclusion, what could have been an excelent smartphone, turned out to be the worst possible.
For real: don't buy stuff on Tinydeal and of course, don't buy this smartphone, it's dangerous!

Response from TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative
Dear Tiago A.
Sorry to see this review about your bad shopping experience. The phone was tested to work well before shipment. There should be something to check and confirm before we could give you a solution. We have related staffs to follow it up with you. Please check the email we sent you and reply it. Thank you so much for your understanding. We suggest that next time you could contact our customer service for some confirmation firstly.
Thank you so much.
Best regards
Tinydeal Team
eduardk6
3/8/17

I received phone and it functioned normaly for few hours. After first recharging the phone is not working anymore.

Two professionals said that it has the motherboard issue and I want to return the phone.

Today is 22. day of my dispute with tinydeal. All that they say is we are very sorry and do not want to return money.

Keep nagging TinyDeal. You may obtain a partial refund. Avoid TinyDeal in the future

By John V.

Waste of time you would have more luck finding Lord Lucan worst on line trader ever sorry you have been done much like the rest of us.

By Terence O.

No definitely not promise the earth and they keep that promise because all you get in return is dirt

By Terence O.

We have our own suppliers. Welcome to buy if you like it.

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Hi, your order would be shipped out from Hongkong then transiting to your address. Wewill send email after everything's confirmed. Further information,you'd better contact Tinydeal customer service https://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

We suggest to answer that email directly. Or you could also tell us the order number then we will do best to correct and confirm with you. Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Dear, The link will guide you how to sign in Tinydeal, pls click: http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/549 Best Regards, TinyDeal Team

By TinyDeal S., TinyDeal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TinyDeal