Review of Tara Medium

Unit 2605, Island Place Towar, 510 King’s Rd, North Point
Hong Kong

twiner
2/14/17

I've read a lot of bad reviews here about Tara but i still do take the risk of paying for her service. Why? first, when i signed up for her free service, after 3weeks i received $673 from my company without expecting it. I doubted if it came from Tara's help but then my instinct kept telling me that i should try her service. Since, i've signed up for her email i keep on receiving them daily. Then after a month, i said ill try one of her email, so i paid $19 thru my credit card because I am curious. On the day of my salary, i was surprised to see that I received another extra money from my company for $183 but since im from the Philippines its P9000 (pesos). It was a bonus I never expected. So you see it looks like i gained a lot of money. I was happy and amazed by it but I still have my doubts on Tara, so i stopped there and ignored her emails because some amounts were too big like $50. Then last december 2016, I replied to one of her emails and paid $14. I didnt know why i ordered again maybe because i was jealous of my friend's success and needed of Tara's help to get rich. But after that, my faith in God is contradicting my ways, like why should i ask help from her, where i dont know where her powers came from, so, i received her email and instruction. I ignored it and didnt activated it for 2 months. Then this February 2017, i opened it in my cellphone and made it my wallpaper (the picture of something you need to activate) but i didnt follow the instruction, i just simply made it my wallpaper because its cute. Then after 3days i received my salary again and was surprised to see $114.28 or P5000 (pesos) on my debit card. This time it didnt came from my company... i just dont know, like someone just deposited this money to my atm debit card. Nobody knows my account number only my company coz this is my payroll account. I believed Tara has great powers and it always work for me, though im not in America. Thank you so much Tara.

wrightj4
2/5/17

This woman is a fraud I want a refund anyone could have said what she said in my "reading" I wanted specifics to prove you were not a joke and I didn't get that #$#*!BetterHaveMyMoney!!

samanthap61
2/3/17

Such bull$#*!. I've asked for a refund and I'm yet to receive it. Instead my subscription got canceled asap. What about my fkn refund?!

nanilej
2/1/17

From last year June 2016 receiving Tara E-mails, everything she told me is the truth. Several times trying to do the payment but no luck to do the payment, maybe it`s because I am using a Debit Card not a Credit Cart. I never do any payment, on the 19th 2017 she send me an E-mail saying 15 days from now I will win a jackpot but I have to do a prayer for 3 day, Tara send me that prayer and I did the way she instructed me to do. on the 26 after work myself with my friend went to play the Bingo machine and I won 19 000.

Faith, Believe and be Patient

Things will work out. Don`t forget do ask your God to help you to achieve what Tara is predicting. I do trust everything Tara is saying about me and also have Faith that she will help me in Jesus Name.**** Amen

Tip for consumers: From last year June 2016 receiving Tara E-mails, everything she told me is the truth. Several times trying to do the payment but no luck to do the payment, maybe it`s because I am using a Debit Card not a Credit Cart. I never do any payment, on the 19th 2017 she send me an E-mail saying 15 days from now I will win a jackpot but I have to do a prayer for 3 day, Tara send me that prayer and I did the way she instructed me to do. on the 26 after work myself with my friend went to play the Bingo mac

pauly31
1/30/17

I wanted to believe in her but unfortunately I can't she knows why I don't have a lot of money but she didn't hesitate to take try to get through to her to get refund and have not been able to get through to her so I guess I'm out money I didn't have really to give

harrietp7
1/18/17

What goes around comes around. I asked for genuine help . But have found dishonesty with this lying cheating scam artists. Very well on your heads be it . My guides are not very happy with this so expect a visit from them . Some of them do not like it when you hurt people by ripping them off. Where ever you are around the world they will find you

nickyn9
1/18/17

Tara has been sending myself emails for a while only to not realise that she was sending my husband emails too , the only thing in her letters changed is the name apart from that they are copied letters stating exactly the same stuff . really tara what a low life

maryk220
1/14/17

Jr year reading was a genaric horoscope and I'm not satisfied, u haven't refunded me though I keep emailing u, and u just over drafted my account when u already got paid in January I've contacted my bank and u won't be charging me any thing else, Kara Sux people at Tara, u lied u said u would tell me what numbers to play and when garentied me a DETAILED not a generic reading, and u wanted $300 for more bull $#*! that I was smart enough not to do, jr scare tactics worked the first time won't work a second, I have 4 children I'm a single parent and my youngest has cerebral palsy I needed help not what ever scam ur pulling. Jr not a nice person at all stop charging my card I don't get anymore money till the 3rd of may its only the 12th of April right now what was there was for emergencies and u took it, u will be punished in our eternal life for what u do to the desperate in this

kristinl22
12/22/16

I, too, have been collecting the emails for quite some time and am amazed at the people who supposedly have it in for me and the amounts of money (very specific) that I am supposed to win, even though any lottery payouts here would not total those amounts...not even close. The best trick, though, was the email where "she" was told to contact someone whose birthdate plus and minus certain numbers would equal a secret number. Lo and behold, mine did! And so did the birthdate of everyone else I could think of. Scam all the way!

vesnad
11/25/16

After writing my bad review about The above business/sajt, I received reply From her secretay confirming That my money will be refunded within 10 Working days. Šoon as That happens. Will write my final review about The above And applogize if if I was wrong. I hope to be proven to be wrong. Vesna

Tip for consumers: Dont be naive and believe as I have . There is no guarantee that you will be refunded at any time without any question asked .

sarahs288
11/21/16

I'm very interested in what she has to say and if she could help me because I need it.

benw62
11/8/16

yes I'd love to get to sit down with her , I would get rid of all her bull $#*!

hamdym
11/1/16

hi.. tara..

javarism
9/28/16

Are you really Tara medium

yvettes11
9/22/16

The emails she spams you with are laughable and, just like "Frank" her assistant; nothing but copy and pasted fakes. All you have to do is Google one of them to find out. Or you can sign up with a different email. She'll send you the exact same bull crap.

avijits1
9/16/16

I have paid £79 for Dated Astral Reading on 21st June. I got a generalized reading for a year and for 3 months reading I checked and which is not at all helpful. after that i got many emails for different product and paid £99.95 in 3 installments starting from 1st July for Multi-chance Diamond Numbers and they are also useless.
I have requested today for the refund and hopefully they will look into this and refund my full amount.
Regards,
Avijit Singh

nituj
8/25/16

U were being so honest and genuine about the reading and has 100%guranteed our money that if it does not work then u will surely refund. Big words!!!! Why dont u do it. How can u cheat and make money from this.

believei
8/24/16

Tara the medium is a scam anything from the UK Nigeria or any internet things like that are scams I'm not saying there aren't real mediums out there as far as the reviews you have to look at the negative verse the positive these are all generated some ask why there are some good reviews that's because whether it's her or her staff they put them in there you'll see there's more negative then positive when you have the one saying they got money or refunds back excellent reading that's a scam as well a bogus review and as long as we're breathing and living we're all going to have hardship that's what life is if I asked everyone on here are you having rent mortgage car payment problems have you fought with your family members worst spouse no matter how close you are you're always going to have a bad day every now and again we all have our rough patches we all have bad days at work we're always going to lose somebody closest to us unfortunately again it's life so it's not hard to pull on somebody's heart Street if they're down and a hard place first and foremost no matter how hard life is or what you're going through you have to believe in God and yourself first

angelaw86
8/21/16

I always get her emails n she seems to know me all the way to the t and it's crazy what she knows but I did send money once and got no reply but my brother was murdered and I really need her help but I bought a card n it wouldn't let me pay her the second time n it was because it was going to the uk but I pray for someone to help me n all my pain n bad luck n I've been praying to God n not sure why I can't have one day of happiness because I'm a good person who is tired of pain n sadness please help God Tara or someone n pray for all others n wish I could help the world it's a sad place these days but I hope Tara can give me my answers I paid for n my blessing but I'll let yah know when or if she does or doesn't thank yah ange

tomtowmant
8/16/16

She's been sending me emails for months I just erase it and move on its all bull$#*!

terrelld7
8/9/16

Very helpful to me helping me through my troubles.without the false promise of lottery winnings as such. Very professional non judgmental attitude.highly recomend certain readers.

robs81
7/28/16

JUST ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE A $ ON EVERY ASSIST

mitzp
7/26/16

I have sent her so many questions through email and her contact page in her website for countless times and I have not received a single reply until now. What makes her reliable if she won't even answer emails?!

jerzys
7/25/16

she took my money and avoided mi to sendnd emails to her. Tara when yo read it please be brave and anser to me and to,the public that ...... I prefer when you do it on your Facebook page. Good bless you my ,,dear friend''

manobm
7/24/16

People who can see other people future and can help to change surely can see their own. I only thought this kind of people only exist in third world country but I am wrong because of technology they can target people around the world. In India you will find mediums but they don't go and tell people about their fortune. All this online mediums , numerolgist are scammers and they all based in same part of the world and many of them using same address but different name but they all have one thing common no telephone number. I have received emails from two mediums but same address and just play with them when I have spare time last night I reply to both of them I will give them not only £ 79 pound but £79000 after win the lottery and also mention why they don't play the number by them self if they think they are winnings numbers and they have not reply to me. Only thing I can say is that believe in your self and it would be stupid to believe other people can tell your future and can change.

Helpful answer

No just a scam on money returned. Don't be fooled,

By ray f. on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant. I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you. I would like to remind you that if you have any specific question about a study or other query, you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.

By Frank J. [Tara Medium Rep] on 4/6/15
Helpful answer

I don't think so, I think it is computer generated and so everyone receives a similar reply possibly from a a few variations on hand at the time, it basically a money generating site, so its best to see someone in your area in person to get a proper reading, although this would cost more as usual with anything you get what you pay for.

By lynn h. on 12/3/15
Helpful answer

credit card...they woudln't accept paypal which i wanted to use cos of their fantastic refund policy...

By secretsquirrel s. on 7/18/13

No it does not

By Carol A. on 12/20/15
Helpful answer

Hey guys just want to respond to some of the question people have ask me about Tara the Medium well unfortunately ay time someone keeps asking you for money and if you dont pay them then they cant help you and the winnings of a big jackpot will ont be yours if you dont ask for their help and pay them, so if any so called psychic asks for money then that should be a sign right there that it is not legit and for my personal experience with Tara she made many promises that were never kept and I never spent a dime or sent her anything, now im not psychic by any means and dont claim to be but i am an Empath and i do feel thigns very strongly kind of like you inner voice or that intutition that gut feeling well trust that feeling because if u have doubt about this Tara Medium or any other for that matter than jsut be cautious dont send money unless you know for sure that u arent being scammed i have no proof either way of this but i know something isnt right with her and i wil lbe the first to say that i was wrong about her, Frank her assistant is probably the real Tara lol, who knows i dont get a good vibe off her any more and then i get an email from her saying i missed out again because of my silence and the asked me if someone was putting doubts in my mind lol, ya i told TARA that she was the only one putting doubts in my mind nobody else, and seems to not get through to her , what a joke show , i have told her numerous times i do not have money to send i just have not the means now but i have told her if what she says is true then tell me these so called winning numbers and if i win if they hit i would definitely send her a donation and certainly send her more money that she asked for in the frist place so u think that would be a good deal reight but if she is bull$#*!ting and doesnt really know then of course she cant tell me right so jsut be cautious , because there are all kinds of scammers out there and i will help ayone from losing there hard earned money to one of these vultures

By Greg B. on 4/28/16
Helpful answer

My answer would be mixed. I do believe there are some psychic abilities there but the way they're being used is a scam. Shame on Tara. But take my word for it. There are real physics out there. You'll know it when you come across one. Go to some of the well known psychic websites, register and then review some of the people working there. Check their reviews, ratings, etc. until you find one you just think might be the one and ask for a reading. Phone or email doesn't matter. Believe me, you don't need to be there or on the phone if they're real. I stumbled upon a real psychic 17 yrs ago when a friend took me there. There was no doubt she was real. She had a website but i never used it. i contacted her through email & only 2x went to her house. She gave me spot on answers to my questions plus future events always surprising & with almost 100 percent accuracy, She did this all through email. She never ask for more money to know more but revealed all she could in the moment. She died 6 months ago & she will be missed greatly. But do the work researching if that's what you want & don't let Tara's website become your belief on how psychics are or aren't. See if there's a spiritual church in your area that does readings. That's where i met mine. Or look for a spiritual newsletter in your area. These people are real.

By Terry B. on 2/24/16

By Frank J. [Tara Medium Rep] on 4/17/15
Helpful answer

It did not worked for me. Have faith in god.

By charles c. on 7/5/16

i got my refund

By wilson n. on 3/23/16
Questions? Get answers from the Tara Medium staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Tara Medium