Review of Tara Medium

Unit 2605, Island Place Towar, 510 King’s Rd, North Point
Hong Kong

delwynf
2/12/18

Money is what I want another house a better then what I have now I tried to get a loan but because my in come is to low I couldn't get a loan

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Delwyn F., I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
In order to have a quicker reply and for other kind of information, please contact TARA directly by email or you may use as well the site's contact page:
teddyg10
1/25/18

I signed up with Tara after I was charged she told me she doesn't have record of me ever signing up with her ?? But she is still deducting money from my account after I asked to cancel !!

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Teddy G, I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
Can I have the email address that is linked to the payment, please?
Just reply privately to this message, reminding as well that TARA is always available just by sending an message using the same email that you have registered.
I'll be waiting for your reply,
alexanderc49
1/24/18

Hi everyone, my name is Alexander Oliver Cowdery and for a few years now Tara medium has been corresponding with me about certain life changes and cosmic spiritual readings which have been conducted by Tara using her ceremonial magic and numerical astrology. NOW OF COURSE I WAS DUBIOUS, so i read her emails some quite in depth showing concern for my life urging me to stay strong and not to loose hope. I never paid her any money until just recently about 3 months ago. I thought well if someone was putting all their time into my life wanting it to get better id be happy to donate without even considering the guaranteed refund if cash didn't start falling from the sky. As her affirmations were quite well written and specific i was responding positively to them. Now all my life like many of us have wondered how others have created such wealth and i for one have brushed quite closely to people with hundres of millions of dollars that they never really worked hard for the money just fell into there laps so i know it can happen. But i never really expected it and still dont expect it to happen to me but i wish it would and hope one day i become the greatest of my potential with or without the cash. BUT I MUST SAY THE LAST THREE MONTHS HABE BEEN AMAZING, EVERYDAY SOMTHING ELSE GOOD HAPPENS TO ME AND ITS LIKE POSITIVE ENERGY IS BEING DRAWN TO ME LIKE A MAGNET. The more i go forward with this pure happiness the more certain negative forces try to challenge me but since ive been donating to TARA they havent been able to hurt or effect me. Its like im only just now noticing something thats always been there, its called me. And im an unfortunate kind of person without burdening you with the details im like a genius trapped inside a HOMER SIMPSON, but with a plethora of horrible and bad luck experiences one after the other never really understanding why me. Untill just recently, so everyday Ive been getting new clients from out of nowhere, I was so swamped at one point before Christmas i couldnt keep up and i disappointed one client in particular, but i pushed on and now they want me to do more and more, like some kind of guardian angel is putting a good word in for me. Its hard to explain, but last week i was offered a management position in a large company basically like my own small business but alot bigger and more established than my own. Every positive thing i go for i get. My wife and i found a house to rent cheaper than the one we were in and its like huge and the garden is the little forest i always dreamed of but it just fell on our laps, and to top it off private community groups jumped in to pay for our first months rent and bond an household items we desperately needed. My family and i have ha issue after issue and i realy thought they hated me but in the last three months we're like nothing ever happened full of love for one another a d really loving being part of each others lives again. My back which was giving me so much pain from scoliosis and ciatica came good and im stronger than ever..... So i cant really explain why but it all did correlate to Taras readings and me reacting to them... I hope this is the way forever... Watch this space... Thankyou..

Tip for consumers: Believe in yourself.

gulnarz2
1/21/18

Hello to all, please never contact with this woman, she has stollen my money and she is a thief, threatening so many people, using her magis tricks against the people innocent, please remove this woman from internet.she has brought the death to some people and never return the money of people. please be careful, stay in long distance. she brings only unluck and black thoughts to the people.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Gulnar Z., I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
Surely there's some kind of misunderstanding. Did you bought something from the site using the 3 monthly installments as the payment method?
Please be inform the the Unsubscription from the site is always available by using the specific link present in all TARA's messages.
The same action can be request directly by email or by using the site's contact page.
When providing privately the email address and/or transaction number, I can check the refund status and give you some feedback, asap!
I'll be waiting for your feedback,
ajayk30
12/24/17

Dear sir,
I am tall you ,you are agery my father is a many problem I'm verry sad please u
Know me problem

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Ajay k., I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
In order to have a correct reply and for further informations, please contact TARA directly by email or you may use as well the site's contact page:
brianp139
11/19/17

N/A......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

tracyw101
11/16/17

Paid for the initial reading, it was a waste of money!! I have now asked for my money back under the Guarantee 3 times & been totally ignored!! Also keep getting unending emails and texts threatening me with dire consequences if I dont pay for more readings!! Stay away from this site!!

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello again Mrs Tracy W****n, Frank here.
The refund was perform today, has here requested, so please check your email inbox.
Also for the record and until now, no refund request was received from the email ******5@sky.com in Tara's email inbox.
Have you send your request to the same email from which you receive Tara's messages? Perhaps used another email address?
Well, the most important is that your refund was done and depending on your bank/card issuer, the amount will be available within 3 - 7 working days.
For further details, please contact Tara directly by using the same email that was registered on the site or via the site's contact page:
timothyp36
11/9/17

Are you kidding, Tara Medium Headquarters are in Hong Kong. Now I know this is a scam. Do you really think there is a medium named Tara or just a bunch of guys like Frank making money off you with their scam?

jop222
11/6/17

I feel threatened by the recent messages as I haven't been able to pay. I feel that if I do not pay something awful will happen to me. I am scared

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
The unsubscription from the site is always possible and is present on the Tara's messages that you receive or you can send your request or other specific question about a study or query, via:
You just should use the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.
tarac44
10/30/17

Hello my name is Tara Caputo and I am located in Mooresville...however Tara Medium is not me nor has any association with me or my business. I also go by Readings by Tara. Please do not associate me with this reader. To validate please look at my page www.psychictara.com to see we are def not the same person. going further if i see my name associated with this I will take legal action.

pearlj10
10/19/17

I paid for services previously with nothing coming to fruition but she keeps ending my info stating that something big is about to happen. I took another chance with her today. Of I do not get a response or the info she says she has for me and nothing happens the way she says, I will flood this with reviews for all to see and get my refund. Prayerfully, positive things will manifest as I dont have money ro waste! We shall see!

rosemaryt9
10/13/17

Tara I want you to stop taking money from my account and I want my refund it's been a month and you are no help you keep senting me lies and asking for more money! I want my refund by Monday or I'll have you shut down!

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Rosemary T., I’m Frank and I’m TARA’s secretary.
I believe that there’s some king of misunderstanding because based in your words only, I believe that you might have bought one study in 3 monthly installments, meaning that you agreed in the day of purchase, to pay the full amount in 3 separate monthly installments. I can check your file and give you an accurate feedback but for that I will require the email address that was registered and/or the transaction number linked to that study(ies).
I’ll be waiting for your reply, adding that you can contact TARA at any time, by email or through the site’s contact page:
Frank, TARA’s secretary
pamelaj44
9/29/17

I have so far asked Tara THIRTY TIMES where the refund she guaranteed actually is.

I formally requested a refund in April 2017 but since that time she has made a number of promises but miraculously, no refund has appeared.

I would urge anyone to report this woman to the police and to the Customer Service department of ANY search engine you find her on.

Please be aware her no quibble guarantee is ONE THOUSAND PER CENT meaningless

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello and thank you for the reply.
I see also that you have already validate the personal details to TARA's inbox.
You will still receive today a message from TARA linked to the refund.
For further details and quicker reply, please contact TARA directly by email or by using the sites contact page:

Frank.
skylahm
9/21/17

I wish someone could explain what is actually going on here. After reading from a few sites about the "Tara Scam", I emailed Tara. Reason being that I have already scheduled a payment plan with Tara and would obviously not want to continue this if it it a hoax. I still have 2 of my 3 payments left.
"Tara?" Responded to say that she has never corresponded with me, or my email EVER.
Whether or not this was "Tara" - Who knows.
( urgent@tara-medium.com )
I see on here Tara's agent communicates? (again whether or not the truth, I honestly have no idea)
What on earth is going on?!!!

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Skylah M., I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
In order to have a correct reply and for further informations, please contact TARA directly by email for a quicker reply or you may use as well the site's contact page:
riried
9/20/17

i paid some amount of money through paypal and i have asked guidance too about how to use it but never heard from her.
the money is not a lot but it means a lot for me.
i have no idea how to get my money refunded/

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Ririe D., I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
The easiest way to get the refund is to send your request directly to TARA's email box. I can as well check your file and give some feedback but I will require your email address and/or transaction number. You may reply privately to the sent message. I'll be waiting for your reply,
natashap27
9/12/17

I played her money she said I had to follow her instructions exactly,in order for things to happen as she said. I also was told if not completely satisfied that I would have a refund no questions asked. None of the things came about. I sent her an email asking for a refund,2 weeks later I had and email saying it's to early to give up. I have sent her several emails now with no reply.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Miss Natasha P******e and thank you for the reply.
The refund for GBP19.95 was made today, as requested. Can you please check your gmail account?
Within 7 business days the amount will be credited in your Visa **48.
For further details, please contact TARA directly by email or by using the site's contact page.
mw121
9/8/17

I will never trust another medium ! Once bitten twice shy ! This was my first and my last! I paid my money, heard from her about 3 times. I sent her an email and i got one stating i will hear from her later on in days to come.

lap242
9/7/17

I've paid a lot of money to her and none of what she has stated has evolved. I have followed step by step all she "advises", and nothing transpires. I would like a refund of all my payments, and I will notify my credit card of cancellation.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello and thank you for the reply.
The refunds were done today. Please check your gmail inbox and look for TARA's message.
Please, for further details, contact TARA directly by email or by using the site contact page:

jeanettad
9/5/17

Sent out message about getting a refund, because what I paid for nothing happened. However, I heard nothing for nearly a month. I keep getting messages about sending more money and its starting to irritate me! If I don't hear nothing back soon might have to contact someone about this.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Mrs Jeanetta D*****n, Frank here.
The refund was done today, as requested. Please check your live email box.
For further details, please contact TARA by email or by using the site's contact page:

shakeemahb
9/1/17

I sent What Tara asked of me and didn't receive nothing, a few days later received an email stating she had not gotten anything, and when I called my bank they said the money was taken out of my bank on August 29, 2017. I would like a refund of my money.. Thanks

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Mrs Shakeemah B*****r, I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
As I wrote already yesterday in the other site, the refund was done on Sept. 04th, as requested.
For further details, please contact TARA directly by email or by using the sit's contact page.
Frank, TARA's assistant
joem274
8/15/17

She has shown me individual attention and has had amazing insight. I know she has spent endless hours on my chart alone. At one point I ask for a refund and immediately was put into my account. Never the less she continued helping me until my financial improved. I trust and believe in her. Joe mount Las Vegas nv

johnl503
8/4/17

Took the money and will not reply, reporting to Bank credit card....hope that works to get refund. Not nice to do this to people.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello "John L", I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
Can I have your email address and/or transaction number the check your refund status? Just reply privately to this message.
I'll be waiting for your reply,
darlenen10
7/30/17

I sent my money as requested and nothing. No response at all. I want my money refunded now. Shame on you for taking people's money and giving nothing in return. These people are at low points in their lives and you pray on them.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Mrs Darlene G**** and thank you for the reply.
Tara performed the refund, as requested. Please check your hotmail inbox and spam box.
To have a quicker reply from TARA, you should send always your request directly to her email address and using the same email that was registered in the site.
diannec22
7/28/17

This is ridiculous. I paid this woman and have sent about 10 20 emails after asking for a response!!! I want a refund

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Mss Diane C*****l and thank you for the reply.
Tara did refund you today 8/1/17, as requested. Please check your email address and spam box.
caseym38
7/24/17

I want my money back! No answer from her at all n just keeps taking your money! How do I fix this? I did not pay money for nothing someone really needs to do something about this big time

No just a scam on money returned. Don't be fooled,

By ray f., Tara Medium Representative

Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant. I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you. I would like to remind you that if you have any specific question about a study or other query, you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.

By Frank J., Tara Medium Representative

I don't think so, I think it is computer generated and so everyone receives a similar reply possibly from a a few variations on hand at the time, it basically a money generating site, so its best to see someone in your area in person to get a proper reading, although this would cost more as usual with anything you get what you pay for.

By lynn h., Tara Medium Representative

credit card...they woudln't accept paypal which i wanted to use cos of their fantastic refund policy...

By secretsquirrel s., Tara Medium Representative

No it does not

By Carol A., Tara Medium Representative

Hey guys just want to respond to some of the question people have ask me about Tara the Medium well unfortunately ay time someone keeps asking you for money and if you dont pay them then they cant help you and the winnings of a big jackpot will ont be yours if you dont ask for their help and pay them, so if any so called psychic asks for money then that should be a sign right there that it is not legit and for my personal experience with Tara she made many promises that were never kept and I never spent a dime or sent her anything, now im not psychic by any means and dont claim to be but i am an Empath and i do feel thigns very strongly kind of like you inner voice or that intutition that gut feeling well trust that feeling because if u have doubt about this Tara Medium or any other for that matter than jsut be cautious dont send money unless you know for sure that u arent being scammed i have no proof either way of this but i know something isnt right with her and i wil lbe the first to say that i was wrong about her, Frank her assistant is probably the real Tara lol, who knows i dont get a good vibe off her any more and then i get an email from her saying i missed out again because of my silence and the asked me if someone was putting doubts in my mind lol, ya i told TARA that she was the only one putting doubts in my mind nobody else, and seems to not get through to her , what a joke show , i have told her numerous times i do not have money to send i just have not the means now but i have told her if what she says is true then tell me these so called winning numbers and if i win if they hit i would definitely send her a donation and certainly send her more money that she asked for in the frist place so u think that would be a good deal reight but if she is bull$#*!ting and doesnt really know then of course she cant tell me right so jsut be cautious , because there are all kinds of scammers out there and i will help ayone from losing there hard earned money to one of these vultures

By Greg B., Tara Medium Representative

all i know it worked for me and she also refunds you after loads of mails i sent

By L J., Tara Medium Representative

My answer would be mixed. I do believe there are some psychic abilities there but the way they're being used is a scam. Shame on Tara. But take my word for it. There are real physics out there. You'll know it when you come across one. Go to some of the well known psychic websites, register and then review some of the people working there. Check their reviews, ratings, etc. until you find one you just think might be the one and ask for a reading. Phone or email doesn't matter. Believe me, you don't need to be there or on the phone if they're real. I stumbled upon a real psychic 17 yrs ago when a friend took me there. There was no doubt she was real. She had a website but i never used it. i contacted her through email & only 2x went to her house. She gave me spot on answers to my questions plus future events always surprising & with almost 100 percent accuracy, She did this all through email. She never ask for more money to know more but revealed all she could in the moment. She died 6 months ago & she will be missed greatly. But do the work researching if that's what you want & don't let Tara's website become your belief on how psychics are or aren't. See if there's a spiritual church in your area that does readings. That's where i met mine. Or look for a spiritual newsletter in your area. These people are real.

By Terry B., Tara Medium Representative

By Frank J., Tara Medium Representative

It did not worked for me. Have faith in god.

By charles c., Tara Medium Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tara Medium staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Tara Medium