Review of Tara Medium

Hong Kong, HK
tara@tara-medium.com

elizabethh125
9/17/18

scam scam not to be trusted dont waste your money rubbish ct like vunerable adult and give money away for promise of what you might want to hear, do you know how much money theese eole make,i wish i never gave money to tara bolixwaste stop false hope grow up get a grip listen to your self instead .why a

pamelal122
8/14/18

Is My ex husband going to come home and give up the party life for good. Just need some answers on our future together are will there ever be another man I can love come in my life and help me with my finances and give me happiness And love I deserved from my ex.

laurap44
7/29/18

I was unsure. So I bought anyway. $69.
Got the reading and was very excited. The reading was very bland. Every month There was something predictable and some numbers. No real explanation how to use them. Peppered with comments how good she is and how badly you (the reader) needs this right now. Then it says she wants to do a ritual or something, needs my permission. I wrote back "yes". I was surprised she needed to ask. Because the reading didn't do all she promised. SO what she sent me in answer to this was a very unenlightened reading. Then another spiel that was like the first letter, plus a sales talk. Whatever she was planning to do now was going to cost me $299. If she knows how broke I am, why does she ask that much? Where is the value in what she is delivering?
I feel no sense of confidence in what she is delivering. I don't feel that the original reading covered as much as I was expecting. The astral reading struck me as computer generated. She used all the right buzz words, but still sounded fake.

mohamedditkamela
6/26/18

What is a match exactly I am Mohamed says Kamel I send several message and you have not received them I agree with you to help me spiritual I am and fWhat is a match exactly I am Mohamed says Kamel I send several message and you have not received them I agree with you to help me spiritual I am and for that I made this spiritual that you told me in 03 times and even I know that is the famme that prevents me from happy food but there is something that do not know that you are at my side and I am very reconaison and I swear to you before god you will have a great response from me thank you you could comansais your spiritual I am ready and everything dear you friend tara

christinaa96
6/11/18

I AM WAITING FOR MY MONEY. Would you please send me what you have been taking from me. Thank you. Im not so sure that we have been dealing with Tara. I really believe there is someone who is somehow sending the same messages to everyone and making money using Tara.
I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH TARA HERSELF TO LET ME KNOW IF SHE IS FOR REAL OR A COUNTERFEIT. !!!!!!!! If it really is Tara, please email me directly, nothing but chatting back and forth, her & I. I really would love to talk to her if possible. So I am asking her so called secretary to make it happen, and I thank you very much.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Christina A. I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
Any request that you might have, will be handle swiftly by TARA just by sending her directly your request.
You may also contact TARA using the site's contact page:
christinat68
Christina T.
6/10/18

Where my refund?? I never allowed this I was exploring free cites to find a receipt in email stating 3 payment of 27$ would be taken out I never agreed to this when I tried to write and request refund they said they never had my email address then how the hell do I have emails from u and a transaction number ??
07-June-2018 transaction number is 4143279107 and my email address is jewels10104682@aol.com I WANT ME REFUND AND NO MORE MONEY TO COME OUT AND I WANT U NEVER TO CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN AFTER U SHOULD BE ASHAMED PRYING ON PEOPLE.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Christina T******y, I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
When handling your search in your device as you stated, you might have come across one of TARA’s advertise and filled out the order form.
More important now, Tara did received your 1st message that you have sent yesterday (06/11/2018) where you informed her that you haven't received the study.
Tara promptly sent you a copy to your email address and to reply to your 2nd message, TARA did also the requested refund.
For more details, please contact TARA directly by email or by using the site's contact page:
Frank

P.S: All the messages here, have public access, thus I do advise you to delete your email address from your message.
janices12
5/2/18

Please do not do as i did, having to pay monthly which i can not really afford but she was totally convincing . I feel so let down and really did trust what she was saying would help make my life turn around.
I have asked for a refund but know i will not receive anything back.
Shame will not let me put my name down.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello again Janice S., Frank here.
The requested refunds are already in processing, so can you please check your gmail account?
This means that within 7 working days the amounts will be refunded to your Visa and Paypal accounts.
For further details, I do invite you to contact TARA directly by email or by using the site's contact page:

You just need to use the same email address that was registered.
treviras
4/30/18

No such person as Tara. These are probably African scammers, maybe Eastern European. They phish your emails for information about you to assist phoney predictions.

suzis11
4/29/18

Tara sends all this crap stating shes a medium can see this and that also can tell me what games to play what dates and numbers ..Because Im going to win Big at least 3 times.. along with all this other stuff and I believe this flake piece of crap lying you know what.Shes not no Medium maybe in her dreams sick piece of crap ..low life going around more less stealing everyones money stating you can help them ,,yay right .drain there bank accounts .Shes a want a be now Sylvia Brown,Nancy Meyer James Van Paargh there for real. If I dont get any response from you by tomorrow I will get an attorney and let the legal system handle all this illegal stuff your doing ..I have your forms you sent me stating 100 % refund back no questions asked in writing thats for something I was suppose to receive from you for the two ayments taken from my credit cards that after you received the funds you never delivered the goods. Thief and yesterday 4/28/18 and 4/14/18 I emailed you and never received a response from you either.No it didnt go to spam either..only reason your getting one star is Because this wont post otherwise.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Suzi S., I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
Can I have the email address that is linked to the payment, please?
Just reply privately to this message, reminding as well that TARA is always available just by sending an message using the same email that you have registered.
I'll be waiting for your reply,
marem2
4/21/18

Can't believe I actually fell for this. Thank God I didn't waste any money on her. I trust the people heck of a lot more than one person who is trying to do the opposite of what she says. Un-sub-scribe

maryl588
4/5/18

She said I was going to get a lot of money. She the one who is getting a lot of money from everyone else.. WHat a FARD !!!
lies lies

donnah258
3/29/18

I was promised sence 11-2017 That I would have a large windfall come in my life I made 3-monthly payment to pay for TARA help to get rid of negative vibes I paid nov,2017 $6.65 Dec 2017 $6.65 Jan 2018 $6.65 Nothing has happen !!! So march comes along Then Tara TElls me there is alot of negative vibes she has to do a special service for me to get rid of them and someone is going to meet with me for a large amount of money but I need to pay her $9.95 so this can happen so once again I paid her Then I email her on 3-16-2018 and she reply That I need to consentrate and have faith it will happen So I gave it another week again nothing has happen... so I decided to check Ms TARA reviews and found this a couple of days ago and requested a refund for the total of $29.90 to be credited back to my bank account nothing has happen I sent refund REQUEST again I WANT MY MONEY OR I WILL TAKE FUTHER ACTION IF THIS MATTER IS NOT HANDLED PROMPTLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION ON THE MATTER... I WANT MY REFUND OF $29.90

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Donna and thank you for the feedback.
As both were already done last friday, usually the refund can take from 3 to 7 working days.
But is also true that already happened in punctual situations and depending on the bank and/or card issuer, that the refund can take longer, thus that message that was sent to your ymail.
For further details, please contact TARA directly or by using the site's contact page.
kimc220
3/16/18

I cancelled this crap and they are still taking money out of account.I WILL SUE THEM. If they dont stop now i will have lawyers on them they are messing with the wrong guy i will come after them with fury

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello "kim c." I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
I would like to apologize for any misunderstanding but can I assume that when saying "cancelled" you meant "unsubscribed" from the site?
If so, I would like to inform that the "Unsubscription" only concerns the removal of your email address from the mailing list and it isn't related in any way to any outstanding due payment(s).
However, upon request, it can be also cancelled. Can you reply privately with your email address and/or transaction number to check you file, please?
I'll be waiting for your feedback,
laurad177
3/11/18

Tara medium has taken $26.34 twice now. I'd like a REFUND PLEASE. Very IMPORTANT. Laura 08/14/1961 denglermanor@gmail.com

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Laura D., I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
Firstly, I would like to remember that you have purchased the study on February 2018, choosing to pay full amount, in 3 monthly installments(thus, nothing was debited without your consent!).
Secondly, the "Unsubscription" only concerns the removal of your email address from the mailing list and it isn't related in any way to any outstanding due payment(s). However, upon request, it can be also cancelled.
Finally, I would like to inform that the refund is already in processing and within 7 working days, the amounts will be available again in your card.
For further details, I do invite you to contact TARA directly by email, using the same gmail registered on the site or you may use the site's contact page:

TARA's secretary
janet1948
3/8/18

People this is all FAKE. Don't pay your hard earned money for this B.S. My account is spammed 100's of times a week and I HAVE NEVER SIGNED UP AS I DON''T BELIEVE IN THIS B.S. and if I did, I would only do so in person. Do not do this over the internet. Use common sense folks, PLEASE

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary. And I do apologize in TARA's name for any inconvenience.
It might be possible that you receive messages from TARA but from one of the site's affiliates.
In order to remove you from the mailing list, can I have your email address please?
Can you copy paste the complete link that you have receive in order to identify the partner?
You reply here to privately or you may use the site's contact page:

I'll be waiting for your reply
ashleyb238
3/3/18

It's beyond me that Tara, as a professional medium, states that she can do what no other mediums can do as having a more spiritual connection to a greater power. In stating that why would you send emails to people manifesting on these attributes to only condemn them that if she is not sought out your luck and massive negative energy surrounding you will only lead to a more darker path. Second of all, as I am quite sure not only myself but many others, have received these same emails not only making note of this negative energy that is enabling any good to shine in your life but also makes the point to state that she knows there has been a huge financial struggle. Implying that there is fortune to come but with this negative ora blocking you, you may miss this great opportunity if you don't reach out to her asap. Okay so here's my notion a divine greater power that enables Tara to do what others in her field can't troubles me in the fact that you would prey on people using this so called gift and blatantly give us an ultimatum to pay you for your supposed guidance and gift and if we don't we are pretty much on our own left to live a life surrounded by negativity and bad luck. I just want to say I have a strong faith and shame on you for thinking that without your help matters will only get worse. My help and guidance will never be strayed away from the good lord above as he is there to lead me out of dark times. Preying on innocents knowing times are hard for everyone to take there money and not give them the help you so desperately encourage them to believe. You prosper on our hard earned income with nothing to give and God forgive me for saying this but like attracts like you keep doing all these people wrong and your bound to get exactly what you deserve. Don't say you can change people's lives and help them with luck and prosperity if you can't ultimately do it.

delwynf
2/12/18

Money is what I want another house a better then what I have now I tried to get a loan but because my in come is to low I couldn't get a loan

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Delwyn F., I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
In order to have a quicker reply and for other kind of information, please contact TARA directly by email or you may use as well the site's contact page:
teddyg10
1/25/18

I signed up with Tara after I was charged she told me she doesn't have record of me ever signing up with her ?? But she is still deducting money from my account after I asked to cancel !!

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Teddy G, I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
Can I have the email address that is linked to the payment, please?
I'll be waiting for your reply,
alexanderc49
1/24/18

Hi everyone, my name is Alexander Oliver Cowdery and for a few years now Tara medium has been corresponding with me about certain life changes and cosmic spiritual readings which have been conducted by Tara using her ceremonial magic and numerical astrology. NOW OF COURSE I WAS DUBIOUS, so i read her emails some quite in depth showing concern for my life urging me to stay strong and not to loose hope. I never paid her any money until just recently about 3 months ago. I thought well if someone was putting all their time into my life wanting it to get better id be happy to donate without even considering the guaranteed refund if cash didn't start falling from the sky. As her affirmations were quite well written and specific i was responding positively to them. Now all my life like many of us have wondered how others have created such wealth and i for one have brushed quite closely to people with hundres of millions of dollars that they never really worked hard for the money just fell into there laps so i know it can happen. But i never really expected it and still dont expect it to happen to me but i wish it would and hope one day i become the greatest of my potential with or without the cash. BUT I MUST SAY THE LAST THREE MONTHS HABE BEEN AMAZING, EVERYDAY SOMTHING ELSE GOOD HAPPENS TO ME AND ITS LIKE POSITIVE ENERGY IS BEING DRAWN TO ME LIKE A MAGNET. The more i go forward with this pure happiness the more certain negative forces try to challenge me but since ive been donating to TARA they havent been able to hurt or effect me. Its like im only just now noticing something thats always been there, its called me. And im an unfortunate kind of person without burdening you with the details im like a genius trapped inside a HOMER SIMPSON, but with a plethora of horrible and bad luck experiences one after the other never really understanding why me. Untill just recently, so everyday Ive been getting new clients from out of nowhere, I was so swamped at one point before Christmas i couldnt keep up and i disappointed one client in particular, but i pushed on and now they want me to do more and more, like some kind of guardian angel is putting a good word in for me. Its hard to explain, but last week i was offered a management position in a large company basically like my own small business but alot bigger and more established than my own. Every positive thing i go for i get. My wife and i found a house to rent cheaper than the one we were in and its like huge and the garden is the little forest i always dreamed of but it just fell on our laps, and to top it off private community groups jumped in to pay for our first months rent and bond an household items we desperately needed. My family and i have ha issue after issue and i realy thought they hated me but in the last three months we're like nothing ever happened full of love for one another a d really loving being part of each others lives again. My back which was giving me so much pain from scoliosis and ciatica came good and im stronger than ever..... So i cant really explain why but it all did correlate to Taras readings and me reacting to them... I hope this is the way forever... Watch this space... Thankyou..

Tip for consumers: Believe in yourself.

gulnarz2
1/21/18

Hello to all, please never contact with this woman, she has stollen my money and she is a thief, threatening so many people, using her magis tricks against the people innocent, please remove this woman from internet.she has brought the death to some people and never return the money of people. please be careful, stay in long distance. she brings only unluck and black thoughts to the people.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Gulnar Z., I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
Surely there's some kind of misunderstanding. Did you bought something from the site using the 3 monthly installments as the payment method?
Please be inform the the Unsubscription from the site is always available by using the specific link present in all TARA's messages.
The same action can be request directly by email or by using the site's contact page.
When providing privately the email address and/or transaction number, I can check the refund status and give you some feedback, asap!
I'll be waiting for your feedback,
ajayk30
12/24/17

Dear sir,
I am tall you ,you are agery my father is a many problem I'm verry sad please u
Know me problem

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Ajay k., I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
In order to have a correct reply and for further informations, please contact TARA directly by email or you may use as well the site's contact page:
brianp139
11/19/17

N/A......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

tracyw101
11/16/17

Paid for the initial reading, it was a waste of money!! I have now asked for my money back under the Guarantee 3 times & been totally ignored!! Also keep getting unending emails and texts threatening me with dire consequences if I dont pay for more readings!! Stay away from this site!!

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello again Mrs Tracy W****n, Frank here.
The refund was perform today, has here requested, so please check your email inbox.
Also for the record and until now, no refund request was received from the email ******5@sky.com in Tara's email inbox.
Have you send your request to the same email from which you receive Tara's messages? Perhaps used another email address?
Well, the most important is that your refund was done and depending on your bank/card issuer, the amount will be available within 3 - 7 working days.
For further details, please contact Tara directly by using the same email that was registered on the site or via the site's contact page:
TARA's secretary
timothyp36
11/9/17

Are you kidding, Tara Medium Headquarters are in Hong Kong. Now I know this is a scam. Do you really think there is a medium named Tara or just a bunch of guys like Frank making money off you with their scam?

jop222
11/6/17

I feel threatened by the recent messages as I haven't been able to pay. I feel that if I do not pay something awful will happen to me. I am scared

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
The unsubscription from the site is always possible and is present on the Tara's messages that you receive or you can send your request or other specific question about a study or query, via:
You just should use the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.
Frank

No just a scam on money returned. Don't be fooled,

By ray f.

Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant. I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you. I would like to remind you that if you have any specific question about a study or other query, you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.

By Frank J., Tara Medium Representative

I don't think so, I think it is computer generated and so everyone receives a similar reply possibly from a a few variations on hand at the time, it basically a money generating site, so its best to see someone in your area in person to get a proper reading, although this would cost more as usual with anything you get what you pay for.

By lynn h.

credit card...they woudln't accept paypal which i wanted to use cos of their fantastic refund policy...

By secretsquirrel s.

By Frank J., Tara Medium Representative

No it does not

By Carol A.

Hey guys just want to respond to some of the question people have ask me about Tara the Medium well unfortunately ay time someone keeps asking you for money and if you dont pay them then they cant help you and the winnings of a big jackpot will ont be yours if you dont ask for their help and pay them, so if any so called psychic asks for money then that should be a sign right there that it is not legit and for my personal experience with Tara she made many promises that were never kept and I never spent a dime or sent her anything, now im not psychic by any means and dont claim to be but i am an Empath and i do feel thigns very strongly kind of like you inner voice or that intutition that gut feeling well trust that feeling because if u have doubt about this Tara Medium or any other for that matter than jsut be cautious dont send money unless you know for sure that u arent being scammed i have no proof either way of this but i know something isnt right with her and i wil lbe the first to say that i was wrong about her, Frank her assistant is probably the real Tara lol, who knows i dont get a good vibe off her any more and then i get an email from her saying i missed out again because of my silence and the asked me if someone was putting doubts in my mind lol, ya i told TARA that she was the only one putting doubts in my mind nobody else, and seems to not get through to her , what a joke show , i have told her numerous times i do not have money to send i just have not the means now but i have told her if what she says is true then tell me these so called winning numbers and if i win if they hit i would definitely send her a donation and certainly send her more money that she asked for in the frist place so u think that would be a good deal reight but if she is bull$#*!ting and doesnt really know then of course she cant tell me right so jsut be cautious , because there are all kinds of scammers out there and i will help ayone from losing there hard earned money to one of these vultures

By Greg B.

all i know it worked for me and she also refunds you after loads of mails i sent

By L J.

My answer would be mixed. I do believe there are some psychic abilities there but the way they're being used is a scam. Shame on Tara. But take my word for it. There are real physics out there. You'll know it when you come across one. Go to some of the well known psychic websites, register and then review some of the people working there. Check their reviews, ratings, etc. until you find one you just think might be the one and ask for a reading. Phone or email doesn't matter. Believe me, you don't need to be there or on the phone if they're real. I stumbled upon a real psychic 17 yrs ago when a friend took me there. There was no doubt she was real. She had a website but i never used it. i contacted her through email & only 2x went to her house. She gave me spot on answers to my questions plus future events always surprising & with almost 100 percent accuracy, She did this all through email. She never ask for more money to know more but revealed all she could in the moment. She died 6 months ago & she will be missed greatly. But do the work researching if that's what you want & don't let Tara's website become your belief on how psychics are or aren't. See if there's a spiritual church in your area that does readings. That's where i met mine. Or look for a spiritual newsletter in your area. These people are real.

By Terry B.

It did not worked for me. Have faith in god.

By charles c.
Questions? Get answers from the Tara Medium staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Tara Medium