Review of Tara Medium

Hong Kong, HK
tara@tara-medium.com

juanitaw23
3/11/19

I paid $49.00 for a reading I never received. I am requesting a full refund ASAP. I dont want the reading anymore and wish to never do business with this provider. Please also remove my email from your mailing list. Thank you. My email is listed below..

talese1997@aol.com

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Juanita W., the product that was bought on the 11th March, was delivered yesterday the 12th, please check your email and spam box.
I'll be waiting for further instructions.
robbieg24
3/2/19

In Feb 22 I responded to an Email from Tara Medium. I throughly read the complete summary where she predicted a "lucky day in Feb 28th. The summary went on to explain what "I needed to do for "her" to dispel the evilness which was following me; causing mayhem & was keeping "good luck" from being fire front in my life. It also stated Tara needed to perform a special ritual for me to protect me which would cost me $29.00. I was given the option to make a one time option to pay the fee OR pay in 3 payments. I chose the 3 payment option. Upon receiving my bank statement my CC was charged twice, $9.99 both times on Feb 21, 2019 @ 5:41. I DID NOT AGREE to this. I have since UNFRIENDED Tara. I have contacted by banking institution AND I want a full refund of $20.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this service. Tara preys on the desperation & vulnerability of people in desperate times who are looking for a solution.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Robbie G. and that you for the swift reply.
Has been explain in the email sent to your gmail on the 8th of March, that those 2 transactions made on the same day, are due to 2 different orders bought on the same day, Feb.22 nd.
Both orders, were bought for USD29,95 each and the payment method that was chosen, was the payment of the full amount, in 3 monthly installments of USD9,99 each, thus the 2 times 9,99 that you speak.
There are no fees related to the purchases, however your bank may charge a fee linked to online transactions and as such, I do invite to contact your account manager/bank.
The refund request is already in processing and due to security and privacy issues, I do invite to contact TARA directly for further details.
morgank50
1/14/19

Dear Tara, I want a refund. Not satisfied with your services. I do not have any negative comments to post or anything positive either. I just want a refund on all transactions made by me on your platform. Thank you.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Morgan K. I'm Frank, TARA's secretary.
Can I have the email address/transaction number(s) in order to comply to your request? Can you reply to the private message sent, please?
isaaca42
1/8/19

i want a refund asap1
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Isaac a. I'm Frank, TARA's secretary.
The refund has made, as requested. Please check your email inbox.
crystalh55
12/30/18
• Updated review

They responded and refunded sorry took so long to update my mom passed away so been busy............

“Tara Medium”
4/12/17
• Previous review

Frank responded, but he didn't give me any options. Still waiting and I will be updating everyday until something is done!!

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Crystal H. It's Frank again.
Can you reply to the private message sent, please?
jackieb194
12/1/18

This is an absolute scam. This low life piece of garbage wont give me a reading or my money back. Dont use her service.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Jackie B., I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
And thank you for the reply. In the only message send by the registered email, you don't mention any refund or express the wish to be refunded.
However, I can inform you that your request is already in processing, so please check your email box.
For further details, please contact TARA directly.
fatoui
11/15/18

I have been asking for my refund back. Sending Tara email back to back but I still didn't here anything. I really need my refund before I take it all over social media. To let the whole world know about Tara's scam and fraud services. I have been asking for my refund till now it not completed yet since 2018 and now March of 2019.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Miss Houzefatou,
From the record linked to the provided email, the 3 refunds were already done, on the Nov. 15th 2018 in your Paypal account.
A message has been sent the same day to your email address but from your words, it's not clear if you did received the refunds.
Have you perhaps registered an 2nd email account in the site?
Do you have the transaction number(s) that you can provide me privately?
robertm1267
10/22/18

This is a scam I have paid in almost $200 over a couple of years an not one of her prodictions have come true. Now that I have ask for her to refund all my money all she does is give me the run a round Do Not Trust this person.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Robert M, I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
Any request that you might have, will be handle swiftly by TARA just by sending her directly your request by email.
You may also contact TARA using the site's contact page:
You may as well reply here to this message, providing the email address and/or transaction number(s) in order to comply with your request.
diannec61
10/15/18

Tara medium was a real person, but she got old and ended up losing her mind possible she has pass away by now someone took her business off her and has been scamming people ever since. What I'm saying is 100% true so please please don't send any money its ONE BIG SCAM

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Dianne C., I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
elizabethh125
9/17/18

scam scam not to be trusted dont waste your money rubbish ct like vunerable adult and give money away for promise of what you might want to hear, do you know how much money theese eole make,i wish i never gave money to tara bolixwaste stop false hope grow up get a grip listen to your self instead .why a

pamelal122
8/14/18

Is My ex husband going to come home and give up the party life for good. Just need some answers on our future together are will there ever be another man I can love come in my life and help me with my finances and give me happiness And love I deserved from my ex.

laurap44
7/29/18

she told me how to write for a refund, what info to include, what site to submit the mail from. isi could. she never sent it. she still writes the same silly stuff. she keeps telling me about i am about to win the lottery, if i pay her big bucks to eradicate bad luck first. her predictions show no knowledge of me. she sends lists of numbers that will bring me luck. these are just numbers our of her head. the amount of money she asks for keeps increasing. there are real psychics in this world. she isn't one of them. tara, i want my money back. it is october 30. i have been patient with you.

mohamedditkamela
6/26/18

What is a match exactly I am Mohamed says Kamel I send several message and you have not received them I agree with you to help me spiritual I am and fWhat is a match exactly I am Mohamed says Kamel I send several message and you have not received them I agree with you to help me spiritual I am and for that I made this spiritual that you told me in 03 times and even I know that is the famme that prevents me from happy food but there is something that do not know that you are at my side and I am very reconaison and I swear to you before god you will have a great response from me thank you you could comansais your spiritual I am ready and everything dear you friend tara

christinaa96
6/11/18

I AM WAITING FOR MY MONEY. Would you please send me what you have been taking from me. Thank you. Im not so sure that we have been dealing with Tara. I really believe there is someone who is somehow sending the same messages to everyone and making money using Tara.
I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH TARA HERSELF TO LET ME KNOW IF SHE IS FOR REAL OR A COUNTERFEIT. !!!!!!!! If it really is Tara, please email me directly, nothing but chatting back and forth, her & I. I really would love to talk to her if possible. So I am asking her so called secretary to make it happen, and I thank you very much.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Christina A. I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
Any request that you might have, will be handle swiftly by TARA just by sending her directly your request.
christinat68
Christina T.
6/10/18

Where my refund?? I never allowed this I was exploring free cites to find a receipt in email stating 3 payment of 27$ would be taken out I never agreed to this when I tried to write and request refund they said they never had my email address then how the hell do I have emails from u and a transaction number ??
07-June-2018 transaction number is 4143279107 and my email address is jewels10104682@aol.com I WANT ME REFUND AND NO MORE MONEY TO COME OUT AND I WANT U NEVER TO CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN AFTER U SHOULD BE ASHAMED PRYING ON PEOPLE.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Christina T******y, I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
When handling your search in your device as you stated, you might have come across one of TARA’s advertise and filled out the order form.
More important now, Tara did received your 1st message that you have sent yesterday (06/11/2018) where you informed her that you haven't received the study.
Tara promptly sent you a copy to your email address and to reply to your 2nd message, TARA did also the requested refund.
For more details, please contact TARA directly by email or by using the site's contact page:
Frank

P.S: All the messages here, have public access, thus I do advise you to delete your email address from your message.
janices12
5/2/18

Please do not do as i did, having to pay monthly which i can not really afford but she was totally convincing . I feel so let down and really did trust what she was saying would help make my life turn around.
I have asked for a refund but know i will not receive anything back.
Shame will not let me put my name down.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello again Janice S., Frank here.
The requested refunds are already in processing, so can you please check your gmail account?
This means that within 7 working days the amounts will be refunded to your Visa and Paypal accounts.
For further details, I do invite you to contact TARA directly by email or by using the site's contact page:

You just need to use the same email address that was registered.
treviras
4/30/18

No such person as Tara. These are probably African scammers, maybe Eastern European. They phish your emails for information about you to assist phoney predictions.

suzis11
4/29/18

Tara sends all this crap stating shes a medium can see this and that also can tell me what games to play what dates and numbers ..Because Im going to win Big at least 3 times.. along with all this other stuff and I believe this flake piece of crap lying you know what.Shes not no Medium maybe in her dreams sick piece of crap ..low life going around more less stealing everyones money stating you can help them ,,yay right .drain there bank accounts .Shes a want a be now Sylvia Brown,Nancy Meyer James Van Paargh there for real. If I dont get any response from you by tomorrow I will get an attorney and let the legal system handle all this illegal stuff your doing ..I have your forms you sent me stating 100 % refund back no questions asked in writing thats for something I was suppose to receive from you for the two ayments taken from my credit cards that after you received the funds you never delivered the goods. Thief and yesterday 4/28/18 and 4/14/18 I emailed you and never received a response from you either.No it didnt go to spam either..only reason your getting one star is Because this wont post otherwise.

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Suzi S., I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
Can I have the email address that is linked to the payment, please?
Just reply privately to this message, reminding as well that TARA is always available just by sending an message using the same email that you have registered.
I'll be waiting for your reply,
marem2
4/21/18

Can't believe I actually fell for this. Thank God I didn't waste any money on her. I trust the people heck of a lot more than one person who is trying to do the opposite of what she says. Un-sub-scribe

maryl588
4/5/18

She said I was going to get a lot of money. She the one who is getting a lot of money from everyone else.. WHat a FARD !!!
lies lies

donnah258
3/29/18

I was promised sence 11-2017 That I would have a large windfall come in my life I made 3-monthly payment to pay for TARA help to get rid of negative vibes I paid nov,2017 $6.65 Dec 2017 $6.65 Jan 2018 $6.65 Nothing has happen !!! So march comes along Then Tara TElls me there is alot of negative vibes she has to do a special service for me to get rid of them and someone is going to meet with me for a large amount of money but I need to pay her $9.95 so this can happen so once again I paid her Then I email her on 3-16-2018 and she reply That I need to consentrate and have faith it will happen So I gave it another week again nothing has happen... so I decided to check Ms TARA reviews and found this a couple of days ago and requested a refund for the total of $29.90 to be credited back to my bank account nothing has happen I sent refund REQUEST again I WANT MY MONEY OR I WILL TAKE FUTHER ACTION IF THIS MATTER IS NOT HANDLED PROMPTLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION ON THE MATTER... I WANT MY REFUND OF $29.90

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Donna and thank you for the feedback.
As both were already done last friday, usually the refund can take from 3 to 7 working days.
But is also true that already happened in punctual situations and depending on the bank and/or card issuer, that the refund can take longer, thus that message that was sent to your ymail.
For further details, please contact TARA directly or by using the site's contact page.
Frank, TARA's secretary
kimc220
3/16/18

I cancelled this crap and they are still taking money out of account.I WILL SUE THEM. If they dont stop now i will have lawyers on them they are messing with the wrong guy i will come after them with fury

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello "kim c." I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
I would like to apologize for any misunderstanding but can I assume that when saying "cancelled" you meant "unsubscribed" from the site?
If so, I would like to inform that the "Unsubscription" only concerns the removal of your email address from the mailing list and it isn't related in any way to any outstanding due payment(s).
However, upon request, it can be also cancelled. Can you reply privately with your email address and/or transaction number to check you file, please?
I'll be waiting for your feedback,
laurad177
3/11/18

Tara medium has taken $26.34 twice now. I'd like a REFUND PLEASE. Very IMPORTANT. Laura 08/14/1961 denglermanor@gmail.com

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello Laura D., I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
Firstly, I would like to remember that you have purchased the study on February 2018, choosing to pay full amount, in 3 monthly installments(thus, nothing was debited without your consent!).
Secondly, the "Unsubscription" only concerns the removal of your email address from the mailing list and it isn't related in any way to any outstanding due payment(s). However, upon request, it can be also cancelled.
Finally, I would like to inform that the refund is already in processing and within 7 working days, the amounts will be available again in your card.
For further details, I do invite you to contact TARA directly by email, using the same gmail registered on the site or you may use the site's contact page:

TARA's secretary
janet1948
3/8/18

People this is all FAKE. Don't pay your hard earned money for this B.S. My account is spammed 100's of times a week and I HAVE NEVER SIGNED UP AS I DON''T BELIEVE IN THIS B.S. and if I did, I would only do so in person. Do not do this over the internet. Use common sense folks, PLEASE

Response from Frank J., Tara Medium Representative
Hello I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary. And I do apologize in TARA's name for any inconvenience.
It might be possible that you receive messages from TARA but from one of the site's affiliates.
In order to remove you from the mailing list, can I have your email address please?
Can you copy paste the complete link that you have receive in order to identify the partner?
You reply here to privately or you may use the site's contact page:

I'll be waiting for your reply
ashleyb238
3/3/18

It's beyond me that Tara, as a professional medium, states that she can do what no other mediums can do as having a more spiritual connection to a greater power. In stating that why would you send emails to people manifesting on these attributes to only condemn them that if she is not sought out your luck and massive negative energy surrounding you will only lead to a more darker path. Second of all, as I am quite sure not only myself but many others, have received these same emails not only making note of this negative energy that is enabling any good to shine in your life but also makes the point to state that she knows there has been a huge financial struggle. Implying that there is fortune to come but with this negative ora blocking you, you may miss this great opportunity if you don't reach out to her asap. Okay so here's my notion a divine greater power that enables Tara to do what others in her field can't troubles me in the fact that you would prey on people using this so called gift and blatantly give us an ultimatum to pay you for your supposed guidance and gift and if we don't we are pretty much on our own left to live a life surrounded by negativity and bad luck. I just want to say I have a strong faith and shame on you for thinking that without your help matters will only get worse. My help and guidance will never be strayed away from the good lord above as he is there to lead me out of dark times. Preying on innocents knowing times are hard for everyone to take there money and not give them the help you so desperately encourage them to believe. You prosper on our hard earned income with nothing to give and God forgive me for saying this but like attracts like you keep doing all these people wrong and your bound to get exactly what you deserve. Don't say you can change people's lives and help them with luck and prosperity if you can't ultimately do it.

Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant. I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you. I would like to remind you that if you have any specific question about a study or other query, you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.

By Frank J., Tara Medium Representative

Full of $#*!

By Meg D.

I don't think so, I think it is computer generated and so everyone receives a similar reply possibly from a a few variations on hand at the time, it basically a money generating site, so its best to see someone in your area in person to get a proper reading, although this would cost more as usual with anything you get what you pay for.

By lynn h.

credit card...they woudln't accept paypal which i wanted to use cos of their fantastic refund policy...

By secretsquirrel s.

By Frank J., Tara Medium Representative

No it does not

By Carol A.

Hey guys just want to respond to some of the question people have ask me about Tara the Medium well unfortunately ay time someone keeps asking you for money and if you dont pay them then they cant help you and the winnings of a big jackpot will ont be yours if you dont ask for their help and pay them, so if any so called psychic asks for money then that should be a sign right there that it is not legit and for my personal experience with Tara she made many promises that were never kept and I never spent a dime or sent her anything, now im not psychic by any means and dont claim to be but i am an Empath and i do feel thigns very strongly kind of like you inner voice or that intutition that gut feeling well trust that feeling because if u have doubt about this Tara Medium or any other for that matter than jsut be cautious dont send money unless you know for sure that u arent being scammed i have no proof either way of this but i know something isnt right with her and i wil lbe the first to say that i was wrong about her, Frank her assistant is probably the real Tara lol, who knows i dont get a good vibe off her any more and then i get an email from her saying i missed out again because of my silence and the asked me if someone was putting doubts in my mind lol, ya i told TARA that she was the only one putting doubts in my mind nobody else, and seems to not get through to her , what a joke show , i have told her numerous times i do not have money to send i just have not the means now but i have told her if what she says is true then tell me these so called winning numbers and if i win if they hit i would definitely send her a donation and certainly send her more money that she asked for in the frist place so u think that would be a good deal reight but if she is bull$#*!ting and doesnt really know then of course she cant tell me right so jsut be cautious , because there are all kinds of scammers out there and i will help ayone from losing there hard earned money to one of these vultures

By Greg B.

all i know it worked for me and she also refunds you after loads of mails i sent

By L J.

Go to a reputable medium IN PERSON. Never do an email or letter session first of all. This email Tara is just that computerized!! As I wrote in my review. Yes there are lots of reputable psychic mediums. Talk to people you KNOW to find a good one.

By Brenda B.

It did not worked for me. Have faith in god.

By charles c.
Questions? Get answers from the Tara Medium staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Tara Medium