US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

vesnad
11/25/16

After writing my bad review about The above business/sajt, I received reply From her secretay confirming That my money will be refunded within 10 Working days. Šoon as That happens. Will write my final review about The above And applogize if if I was wrong. I hope to be proven to be wrong. Vesna

Tip for consumers: Dont be naive and believe as I have . There is no guarantee that you will be refunded at any time without any question asked .

sarahs288
11/21/16

I'm very interested in what she has to say and if she could help me because I need it.

benw62
11/8/16

yes I'd love to get to sit down with her , I would get rid of all her bull $#*!

hamdym
11/1/16

hi.. tara..

javarism
9/28/16

Are you really Tara medium

yvettes11
9/22/16

The emails she spams you with are laughable and, just like "Frank" her assistant; nothing but copy and pasted fakes. All you have to do is Google one of them to find out. Or you can sign up with a different email. She'll send you the exact same bull crap.

avijits1
9/16/16

I have paid £79 for Dated Astral Reading on 21st June. I got a generalized reading for a year and for 3 months reading I checked and which is not at all helpful. after that i got many emails for different product and paid £99.95 in 3 installments starting from 1st July for Multi-chance Diamond Numbers and they are also useless.
I have requested today for the refund and hopefully they will look into this and refund my full amount.
Regards,
Avijit Singh

nituj
8/25/16

U were being so honest and genuine about the reading and has 100%guranteed our money that if it does not work then u will surely refund. Big words!!!! Why dont u do it. How can u cheat and make money from this.

believei
8/24/16

Tara the medium is a scam anything from the UK Nigeria or any internet things like that are scams I'm not saying there aren't real mediums out there as far as the reviews you have to look at the negative verse the positive these are all generated some ask why there are some good reviews that's because whether it's her or her staff they put them in there you'll see there's more negative then positive when you have the one saying they got money or refunds back excellent reading that's a scam as well a bogus review and as long as we're breathing and living we're all going to have hardship that's what life is if I asked everyone on here are you having rent mortgage car payment problems have you fought with your family members worst spouse no matter how close you are you're always going to have a bad day every now and again we all have our rough patches we all have bad days at work we're always going to lose somebody closest to us unfortunately again it's life so it's not hard to pull on somebody's heart Street if they're down and a hard place first and foremost no matter how hard life is or what you're going through you have to believe in God and yourself first

angelaw86
8/21/16

I always get her emails n she seems to know me all the way to the t and it's crazy what she knows but I did send money once and got no reply but my brother was murdered and I really need her help but I bought a card n it wouldn't let me pay her the second time n it was because it was going to the uk but I pray for someone to help me n all my pain n bad luck n I've been praying to God n not sure why I can't have one day of happiness because I'm a good person who is tired of pain n sadness please help God Tara or someone n pray for all others n wish I could help the world it's a sad place these days but I hope Tara can give me my answers I paid for n my blessing but I'll let yah know when or if she does or doesn't thank yah ange

tomtowmant
8/16/16

She's been sending me emails for months I just erase it and move on its all bull$#*!

robs81
7/28/16

JUST ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE A $ ON EVERY ASSIST

mitzp
7/26/16

I have sent her so many questions through email and her contact page in her website for countless times and I have not received a single reply until now. What makes her reliable if she won't even answer emails?!

jerzys
7/25/16

she took my money and avoided mi to sendnd emails to her. Tara when yo read it please be brave and anser to me and to,the public that ...... I prefer when you do it on your Facebook page. Good bless you my ,,dear friend''

manobm
7/24/16

People who can see other people future and can help to change surely can see their own. I only thought this kind of people only exist in third world country but I am wrong because of technology they can target people around the world. In India you will find mediums but they don't go and tell people about their fortune. All this online mediums , numerolgist are scammers and they all based in same part of the world and many of them using same address but different name but they all have one thing common no telephone number. I have received emails from two mediums but same address and just play with them when I have spare time last night I reply to both of them I will give them not only £ 79 pound but £79000 after win the lottery and also mention why they don't play the number by them self if they think they are winnings numbers and they have not reply to me. Only thing I can say is that believe in your self and it would be stupid to believe other people can tell your future and can change.

jeanb70
7/18/16

Emailed tara twice and still see no refund services where very disappointing

ksp
7/12/16

I have been collecting Tara's e=mails for a few years now. Over that time, if were to believe them, I have been: under the curse of a relative since I was a child; been the subject of intense jealousy from which only Tara can save me; the subject of incredible bad luck; about to come into significant amounts of money - this one is about every couple of months and urgent action is necessary (read more payment); I have continually disappointed Tara for either not opening the e-mails she so graciously sent me or not acting on them; the cause of her many sleepless nights as the spirits wake her to tell her to contact me and warn me of some dire circumstance that will befall me unless she perform some ancient, sacred, secret ritual; the cause of heavy books falling from tables only to open at MY page; and the list goes on. All the time there is this either vague (or even overt) threat of serious harm befalling me if her help is not immediately engaged to ward it off. If you collect these e-mails over say a period of three months you will see there is a clear pattern that is followed to the letter. Its all quite amusing after a while but at the beginning I truly believe it is very harmful for those who really are struggling in some area of their life. Interestingly, Tara has never 'promised' millions of dollars. She always indicates a very specific amount and not more than say a couple of hundred thousand. More usually it would be under $100000.
If you really want to part with your money on the vague promise of a life changing event, I have a spectacular bridge in Sydney I can sell you. If you reply within 7 days, I will even throw in tickets to the Sydney Opera House nearby. Oh and you can pay me by easy instalment!!!

tiffanyc41
6/28/16

I was very skeptical of Tara after reading the reviews but she never told me I was going to win the lottery. She said that I would receive 13,000 then she told me I would receive 7,770. Here's exactly what happend. 2 months after I ignored that email I applied for a consolidation loan I was approved for 13,300, I did not take the whole amount I took 7,000 of it. I decided to pay the 29.95 to see what would happen and everything Tara described was going on in my life at that time. I was having a hard time at work, my sister and I were at odds and had been for years and my love life sucked and I had been feeling like I was destined to always have bad luck. Since Tara performed whatever ritual I do not have the problems I had at work anymore, I followed the directions and put the sage over my door and things are fine.

ruthannb1
6/28/16

Nothing has come true in the past few years that she has claimed I would like all my money back

jeremyf21
6/26/16

All In All For A buddy of mine she has been spot-on and made total sense

barbarab158
6/11/16

I found out this was a scam by copying the text of one of the highlighted links in the email. Went back to my search engine and typed "Tara medium" and paste the link I copied, then hit search! Sure enough, my results had shown a post from 2011, someone who'd received the exact email from Tara Medium. Word for word. The only wording that was different, were the names. Afterwards, I used the same technique on a few other emails I'd gotten. Same thing! This is a major scam and I would not recommend any one to be fooled by this website. Dont believe me? Do what I did and you will find out for yourself.

beroudb
6/10/16

She helped me once to solve a specific issue. I remain indebted to her.
However no matter what medium I use I consider the descision making I do with the added information handed out is what I personally make of it. Most of the time I find it tooo difficult to put it in practise.

juanr51
6/7/16

I would like my reading please

terryb98
5/30/16

I have received e-mails from Tara, after requesting my free reading, for many years now. I have ordered from her maybe 7 or 8 times over the years. Quite frankly, I don't get it with some of the reviews I read here. I have never, ever had a problem with getting a refund from her if I felt what I got was not what I expected, not worth the money or just too general in nature. And I didn't even have to tell her why. I was always promptly sent my money back. so I really can't imagine what everyone who complains is doing wrong when they request their money back. It might be a good idea to state exactly what reading you bought, the date, order # and your name, as well as your e-mail address. That eliminates research time on her end as to who you are, what & when you ordered, etc. Think about it. And yes, she asks for money for her services. It's her business. It's what she does for a living. Would any of you give away what you do for a living, free, just because you had a talent for it? If she were to give out free visions of what she might feel or see or even advice for the problems you might have, her work day would never end and she would have no time for a job (which she would need while doing free readings)! Again, think about it! As far as the big claims of winning money, seeing money in your future, etc. go, you need to use better judgement in whether or not to respond to certain letters you might receive. These e-mails are simply draw letters, a tool used by many different businesses to draw new customers. They're not that hard to figure out by obvious signs like being too vague in detail or promising too much. Just read smart & think realistically as to what you really think a person can do for you. As far as Tara goes, I have never had her not refund my money immediately when asked, she has always replied personally to any email I have sent her & her perception of me, given that she has never seen or met me, knows nothing of my lifestyle or situations is dead set on almost 100 per cent. That's what tells me she is what she claims. I've learned how to spot the draw letters from the letters she directs specifically for me & order accordingly. I don't expect miracles or for her to solve my problems. That's my job. I feel elated that she can even remember who i am considering that this is a worldwide business & website. So for all the people out there who have slammed her for not making them millionaires --- She's not God! And for those looking for direction in a time of being lost or lacking hope --- Give her a chance & time to connect with you. If it doesn't work for you, then simply ask for a refund with your details and go somewhere else. She does send your money back. I hope this review helps better than any of the ones i read on here with making that choice. Terry

karlid
5/24/16

Tara asks in her form for those who want a first free reading to say what there biggest wish is now my boyfriend passed away 2 months ago( I did not inform her that he passed away) and right now all I want is for him to be here. According to the reading Tara gave me she said that he will come back and my wish will come true sooner then I expect. So i'm a bit confused. I am not saying she is wrong, maybe I am interpreting things wrongly and because of the many bad reviews I have read I am not sure if I should trust her. Many of the other things she said made some sence. Something happening that made me make some bad decisions. Her evaluation of my personality was spot on. Overall good job, only thing that bothers me is her comment on my wish.

66 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tara Medium staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 weeks ago
Answer
frankj19
Frank J.
A: Hello Sandra, I'm Frank, Tara's secretary. The refund was done today, as requested. Please do check your aol.com inbox. For further questions and in order to have a quicker reply, I do invite to contact Tara by private email or by using the site's contact page : http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html
Frank, Tara's secretary