Review of SeatGeek

400 Lafayette St, Fl 4
New York, NY 10003, US
Tel: 1-888-506-4101
hi@seatgeek.com
Did you have a problem? We're here to help!
Contact Us

pauluc
10/18/17

Purchased tickets for the 10/18/2017 Yankee game. The purchase was made at 9pm on 10/17/2017. I received a voicemail at 9:45 stating that I needed to verify a few items. I immediatley called back and was on hold for 45 minutes. As soon as my call went through i heard a recording that there is no one available to take my call because they were closed and wouldn't be open until 9am the following day. I called at 9am on 10/18/2017 as soon as they opened and was placed on hold for another 30 minutes. When I finally got through to a customer represenative they informed me that my tickets were cancelled. How can you cancel my purchase without even speaking to me. They informed me that there was nothing that they could do and told me that a manager would not get back to me until a few days after the event. They informed me that all i could do was purchase other seats and they would not waive the service fee. I purchase a lot of tickets from seat geek and they would not even help or accomadate finding other tickets or waiving the service fee. Very bad customer service and bad business.

jamesj251
10/12/17

Very easy and convenient, will definitely use again.
Tickets were emailed and printed with no problems

stevenl123
10/11/17

I am unable to get an confirmation of my purchase.
I just made a second purchase from SeatGeek and again I am unable to telli if my order went thru or if it did not.
I just ordered two tickets for the NJ Devils on 10/20/17.
Was the order received ?
Please get back to me or it will be my last order.

bradg28
10/10/17

Theres some problem with seat geek tix at td garden - its known to the guys at the gate. The electronic tickets sometimes dont work. We thank god figured out to use the pdf version, but this was ridiculous. Taking three kids to a basketball game and we couldnt get in.

matthewc106
10/10/17

Fairly straight forward, bought 3 tix from a group of 4 on another site, then a late addition wanted to come, the 4th seat went up $50, so bought a ticket for $30 cheaper on seatgeek in the same section and just sat in the unpurchased 4th seat so all were in a row.

janekaj
10/10/17

My experience with Seat Geek was very awesome and I'm satisfied every time. I would recommend this to anyone that love sports!

richards364
10/10/17

Bought 5 Tix to an Islanders game at Barclays Center. Simple. User Friendly. Convenient. I have used in the past and noticed the improvements. I highly recommend SeatGeek

samuelr44
10/10/17

Bought tickets that turned out to already be scanned by the time we attempted to enter the stadium. SeatGeek support did nothing to help us get in. Still working with them on getting my money refunded, but it was a complete disaster and I am certain that I will never trust their marketplace or their support system ever again.

williamz11
10/9/17

Just wish you'd say somewhere how many total tixx available for any given game, and list face value of tixx; I realize u r trying to accommodate buyers AND sellers, but the playing field doesn't seem quite level

kristenc33
10/9/17

I didn't have a problem with this order it went smoothly and I received the tickets instantly. However, before this I tried to buy tickets for this same games twice. The first time it told me my seats were pending and about 24 hours later I received an email saying they were no longer available. So i went back to find new seats and to my surprise the exact seats that I tried to purchase the first time but was rejected were there (and they were 30 dollars more expensive). I tried again to purchase those seats and then a little over 24 hours later received the same response that it was "no longer available" I understand that this can happen sometimes but to have the same tickets on there twice and at different prices is a little frustrating for the buyer. If I didn't need to purchase these tickets quickly for a gift I would have looked elsewhere

raulr22
10/8/17

Overall it all worked out but my first order was cancelled. The problem is that it was about 2 hours before the game and I was already on my way. I managed to buy another ticket at a similar price and was ok at the end but it could have been really bad if I hadn't found one.

deweye4
10/8/17

Very impressed with site want to see the how the experience is at the actual event before giving 5 of 5 stars!

daniell1586
10/8/17

Smooth transaction and quick delivery of e-tickets.
Weather should make it possible to filter on rows though, and be more precise with were on each row the seats are located.

brandond56
10/8/17

Tickets were purchased and everything went seamlessly. The only negative thing is that Diamondbacks lost!

davidd384
10/8/17

Very easy to find my seat and love seeing the picture of the field before you purchase. It was exactly from that spot. Once I purchased I got it within an hour.

rachelc137
10/8/17

Got my tickets delivered it 24 hours and love all the random promo codes you guys send to get a few dollars off

alinap12
10/8/17

I tried purchasing tix with two separate credit cards. Both were declined for unknown reasons. There was no notifications saying why. Then the app crashed forcing me to have to find my tix again and hoping I didn't lose them

obasuyie
10/7/17

I thought I already bought a ticket but the next day I received a mail telling me the ticket was not available. I believe they can do better by accepting or rejecting sales of ticket without delay.

emilyr90
10/7/17

Ordered tickets for upcoming MLB playoff game two days ago, still have not received tickets and seat geek is not helping reach out to seller.Travel plans hinge on receiving tickets.

geertd6
10/7/17

Fast and reliable, enjoyed the whole experience.
Did receive the tickets very quick.
Will buy again and also for other events.

susano60
10/6/17

I have used SeatGeek to buy MLB, NFL and NHL tickets. Each time I quickly found great seats that fit my needs at a great price. The search and buying process is simple and the speed of their website is much faster than the other big names in the market. This is my new favorite site to buy tickets

seanc107
10/6/17

Great service and easy to use interface. Tickets are easy to load to phone or print. Fees are clearly indicated

gregf54
10/5/17

I believe that the resale cost are way to high. Ant the extra fees tagged in are to high as well. Not a good deal.

kathleena37
10/5/17

It would be helpful if your website disclosed if seats are in obstructed view area before purchasing or limited view area. Thank you.

brooker22
10/5/17

Ive used the app before with great ease, but this time I had to call all over town to try and get my ticket printed and was late to the concert.

Helpful answer

Hi Karrah, Shana is right that we are a search engine and do not sell tickets ourselves. We do require our vendors to have full money-back guarantees so that customers are protected when they buy through SeatGeek, but the details of their policies do vary. If you ever have any questions or concerns about a vendor, feel free to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep] on 7/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi Laura, Sorry we didn't get back to you before the event you were looking at on September 8, but hopefully this information will be helpful to you in the future! The delivery method will depend on the particular tickets you are buying. Many of the tickets you'll find are e-tickets, which are typically emailed to you as a PDF, and will also be available in the app and through the website if you have a SeatGeek account. We also list hard stock tickets, which are physically mailed to you before the event date. All listings should be clearly marked as e-tickets or hard stock, but if you ever have any questions about a particular listing, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com or tweet at us @SeatGeek!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep] on 8/4/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jennifer, Tens of thousands of tickets are bought through SeatGeek every month without a hitch! While there are a few instances in which a bad ticket makes it past our vendors' fraud protection measures, these cases are pretty rare. We do require all our vendors to have a full money-back (or better) guarantee so that our customers are protected if they encounter any problems. Hope this helps, but if you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep] on 7/27/15
Helpful answer

Don't count on them. We got a confirmation and 2 days later they emailed us they were not available. These guys are a farce.

By Tom T. on 8/20/16
Helpful answer

They have a number to call them. My son called and talked to them about our tickets. They were less than helpful. Try their website for the number. Good luck. These guys are worthless

By Tom T. on 12/14/15
Helpful answer

Hi Peggie, The vendor for your order might be able to provide the information you're looking for--instructions for how to contact them should be included in the email with your e-tickets. You're also welcome to call us at (888) 506-4101, and we can put you in touch with them!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep] on 10/14/15
Helpful answer

The usher took us to the ticket box who confirmed our tickets were original however, the original ticket holder can report them loss or stolen and reprint them online which is exactly what they did. The people who were sitting in our seats were printed

By Delma H. on 11/19/15
Helpful answer

In the past, most tickets were made available immediately. In the last year or two, though, more and more venues, teams, and performers have been enforcing what's referred to as "delayed release" policies for events, which essentially means that be box office holds on our releasing tickets until closer to the day of the event. They typically do this in an effort to control fraud and to ensure the security of your tickets. Not to worry! Your tickets are still guaranteed in time for the event!

By Kayla R. [SeatGeek Rep] on 9/16/17
Helpful answer

Not at all! All purchases are backed by our Buyer Guarantee. Sellers are required to fulfill orders with valid tickets, and if there are any issues with that, you're guaranteed a 100% refund or better, or replacement tickets to the event if there are any available! To find out more about our Buyer Guarantee, visit our FAQ here: SeatGeek.com/FAQ

By Kayla R. [SeatGeek Rep] on 9/14/17
Helpful answer

SeatGeek is a search engine that aggregates tickets listings from hundreds of sellers across the web. Most of our sellers have large allotments of tickets in rows of a section, and usually they have to fulfill orders with adjacent seats on a first-come, first-served basis. Since there's no way to know when or how many tickets will be claimed in what order, our sellers can't provide specific seat details until after delivery. We do, however, guarantee that all of your tickets purchased within the same order will be adjacent unless otherwise stated in the listing!

By Kayla R. [SeatGeek Rep] on 9/9/17
Questions? Get answers from the SeatGeek staff and other customers.

SeatGeek?