Review of SeatGeek

400 Lafayette St, Fl 4
New York, NY 10003, US
Tel: 1-888-506-4101
hi@seatgeek.com
Did you have a problem? We're here to help!
Contact Us

leonardm48
6/26/17

Easy to use to get tickets. I like the feature that let's you see price including fees. I will be using Seat geek again.

michaelg343
6/26/17

Nelson was extremely helpful with our issue and we never waited more than a day for a response! We definitely will be using SeatGerk again and will be referring all of our friends! Thank you so much Nelson for your help and follow up!! We appreciate it!!!

edwardd42
6/24/17

Miranda helped out so much. She couldn't figure out the problem with the download of my original seats so she got me seats that were even better. I can't believe she did what she did just to help me.

austinw24
6/23/17

I went to buy 4 tickets from this website and it gave me an error code saying i couldn't purchase the tickets because someone already bought them. I bought another set of tickets since I couldn't get the ones i originally wanted only to find out that the first order went through even though it gave me an error message. I have tried to contact them but haven't received a response.

martinp62
6/21/17

Straightforward, smooth process of finding good values for seats available. Purchase process was smooth, and the tickets were sent to iPhone. I printed hard-copy tickets just in case, but didn't need them as the images in the iPhone worked just fine.

mikeo72
6/20/17

I have been using your guys app since the beginning of the season and everything has been working out great, thanks. Keep up the good work.

monicao16
6/19/17

Nothing to complain about always find great seats at a reasonable price! And it's easy to refine your search to exactly what you are looking for

chadb45
6/17/17

It's very easy to use and I love the cheap prices, not only that but the fees are not ridiculous when you go to check out. The fees like Stub hub are a complete turnoff, It's like $15 worth of fees and never turns out to be the price posted. Thanks again

ricardol27
6/17/17

Seat Geek beats the other big mean company by offering a fair price. Thank you Seat Geak, now I can save more of my money and still have great and fairly priced tickets.

williamc242
6/17/17

I had 2 tickets to a Red Sox - Tigers game that I listed for sale very early the morning of the game. Shortly thereafter, I received confirmation that the tickets had been listed. I changed the price a few times within the first couple hours, and received confirmation via email each time. Everything seems OK right?? Nope...

I later went to the buying screen for the game and noticed that my tickets weren't listed (no green/yellow/red dot above the seats). I emailed customer service about this issue immediately. About two hours later - now only 4 hours before the game - seatgeek emails me back and explains that their system had a "parsing issue", and as a result my tickets had not EVER been visible online for people to buy. They said they fixed it and if i listed them again it would work.. Again, by this time it's close to game time and ticket prices have dropped precipitously.

So essentially they made me agree not to sell them via any other online platform, failed to list the tickets on their site (despite confirmations to me that they had been listed), and only partially resolved the issue with mere hours before the game started.

Customer service-wise, they are even worse. When I tried calling to explain the issue, the associates couldn't follow what the issue was. Poorly trained and setup to fail. Not to mention I was hung up on once by a "manager". They have also failed to call me back multiple times after promising to call back within 24 hours. Don't even waste your time with these jerks.

Tip for consumers: Do not use it

suzannel34
6/17/17

We bought tickets through their site for the U2 concert last night in Tampa. The map location & descriptions stated they were in a suite. The day before the concert we received a FedEx with a $25 MasterCard debit card. No instructions or explanation. We called them to find out about our tickets & they said the debit card was our ticket entry. We were very skeptical, but they assured us there would be no problem. Needless to say, we weren't able to enter the stadium & were told by the ticket office we would have to go in as general admission & stand on the ground floor. . . which is significantly cheaper seating than what we paid. My husband & I were on our phones for over an hour with SeatGeek trying to get the ticket issue resolved. We missed the entire first opening of One Republic by the time they finally provided us with comparable tickets to what we paid. They repeatedly tried to give us cheaper seats than the value of what we paid. Very frustrating & irritating start to what should have been a great evening. Do not purchase tickets from them! Go to StubHub or another more reliable resaler.

bradleym52
6/14/17

Was not able to log in to the website while at the SF Giants game vs. Minn. Twins on Sat. June 10th to retreive my 6 tickets which cost me about $600.
I was trying to download the app unsuccessfully at the Will call window. All I had was my receipt and I knew the seat section, row and seat numbers but seat numbers did not appear on my receipt. It finally got resolved by the management office who confirmed the seats were not sold as a duplicate and only to me...
In short, i could not download the tickets at the time of the game, no WI-FI connection and I could not get internet service.
My receipt was barely enough to get the tickets after much deliberation and 45 minutes of negotiation.
SEction 106, row 7, seats 13,14,15, 16.
Row 9 seats 15 & 16.

davidh524
6/13/17

Seatgeek allows me to easily maneuver their app and purchase the tickets I want based on either price or deal. One thing I would like to see is categorizing the seats by shade or obstructed view.

rshawnh
6/13/17

I used another ticket resale site, but they got a little pricey. Their fees almost exceed the price of the tickets!
My new ticket site is SeatGeek.

mitchellc42
6/13/17

The prices were very fair and the app really helped you get the best deal. Plus the tickets were available in 10 minutes.

jayt80
6/12/17

They make it very difficult to get your money after a sale and do not work with you to make sure you get it. Very unprofessional, be careful !

domingot2
6/11/17

I have been using SeatGeek for over 4 seasons now, and it has become apparent that they have the best deals for Dodger tickets. I like that I can shop sections within the stadium and see the best prices within that section.

brendano12
6/11/17

Excellent prices, and minimal fees. What more could an avid baseball fan ask for?? : )

My only critique about seat geek is the inability to view the stadium section for each listing while scrolling, without clicking on it. Sometimes it's hard to eye ball it from the map. Also, more options like being able to filter your results by certain zones/areas of the stadium would be welcome.

Overall, excellent experience. Keep up the good work

elizabethv34
6/11/17

5 star experience. will order through this again.would recommend to others. liked the ability to see the view of the seating before buying.thank you

raulp12
6/11/17

Easy, fast, and convenient.! Should put final price on tickets from start but other than get great app

jamesh444
6/11/17

I bought tickets months ahead of time and two days before the concert Seat Geek invalidated my tickets. I paid over $600 and had big plans. Do not use Seat Geek

jdg5
6/3/17

Seat Geek sent me tickets the day before the NCAA Baseball tournament in Fayetteville, AR, but the day of the game they emailed me and told me the tickets they sent me were invalidated and to use the new tickets they attached. Problem was they were to the wrong game. Totally screwed us up because now all the tickets were sold out to the correct game. No offer to get us tickets from another vendor at their expense. I'll never use them again. Horrible service.

porshal
6/2/17

I have to say I can't stop crying because I lost 259 dollars from this fraudulent company. I bought a pair and it was left at my door but it was STOLEN! I set up a FedEx claim and instead of going through that thy Sent me another pair. FINE! I said thank you! Then my STUPID brother in law stayed over my house for a week and I guess called himself cleaning and he THREW AWAY THE FED EX ENVELOPE WITH MY TICKETS IN THEM! I cried and cried just ANGRY! So I called seat geek and FIRST told them to VOID the second pair of tickets and then pled with them that they give me another pair of tickets or to refund my money. And they SAID NO! In fact they said to CONTACT THE PERSON THAT HAS MY TICKETS AND ASK FOR THEM BACK! SERIOUSLY???!! If I knew who had my tickets why would I be contacting you??!!?? Going back and forth again crying and pleading they said there was nothing they could do! I'm hurt and didn't get to see the concert and lost my money! All because they SUCK AT CUSTOMER SERVICE! I will NEVER BUY FROM THEM AND I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE ELSE DOES EITHER!

timr89
5/31/17

bought a ticket to the Angels game in Anaheim.
upon entering the stadium, staff scanned bar code on my phonfe and informed me the ticket had already been used.

apparently seatgeek's vendor sold multiple tickets for the same seat.
at least seatgeek blamed it on a vendor.

they said they would do an investigation, but i don't expect anything to come of it.

never again. lesson learned. beware.

jenniferz29
5/30/17

Purchase chainsmokers tickets that are $100 each. When we arrived at concert venue, security scanned the seat geek tickets and said they're already used. Seat geek sold me tickets that are not worth 1 cents. I called seat geek, I was put on hold for 1.5 hours, they said a refund will be issued. The 1888 seat geek live support said it's normal the tickets they sell might be used or fraudulent. I have not received any refund from them. I have ALSO reported them to police. No innocent person should be scammed of their money. Absolutely awful. STAY AWAY FROM SEAT GEEK!!

Helpful answer

Hi Karrah, Shana is right that we are a search engine and do not sell tickets ourselves. We do require our vendors to have full money-back guarantees so that customers are protected when they buy through SeatGeek, but the details of their policies do vary. If you ever have any questions or concerns about a vendor, feel free to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep] on 7/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi Laura, Sorry we didn't get back to you before the event you were looking at on September 8, but hopefully this information will be helpful to you in the future! The delivery method will depend on the particular tickets you are buying. Many of the tickets you'll find are e-tickets, which are typically emailed to you as a PDF, and will also be available in the app and through the website if you have a SeatGeek account. We also list hard stock tickets, which are physically mailed to you before the event date. All listings should be clearly marked as e-tickets or hard stock, but if you ever have any questions about a particular listing, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com or tweet at us @SeatGeek!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep] on 8/4/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jennifer, Tens of thousands of tickets are bought through SeatGeek every month without a hitch! While there are a few instances in which a bad ticket makes it past our vendors' fraud protection measures, these cases are pretty rare. We do require all our vendors to have a full money-back (or better) guarantee so that our customers are protected if they encounter any problems. Hope this helps, but if you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@seatgeek.com!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep] on 7/27/15
Helpful answer

Don't count on them. We got a confirmation and 2 days later they emailed us they were not available. These guys are a farce.

By Tom T. on 8/20/16
Helpful answer

They have a number to call them. My son called and talked to them about our tickets. They were less than helpful. Try their website for the number. Good luck. These guys are worthless

By Tom T. on 12/14/15
Helpful answer

Hi Peggie, The vendor for your order might be able to provide the information you're looking for--instructions for how to contact them should be included in the email with your e-tickets. You're also welcome to call us at (888) 506-4101, and we can put you in touch with them!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep] on 10/14/15
Helpful answer

The usher took us to the ticket box who confirmed our tickets were original however, the original ticket holder can report them loss or stolen and reprint them online which is exactly what they did. The people who were sitting in our seats were printed

By Delma H. on 11/19/15
Helpful answer

Hi Gloria, Thanks for reaching out - can I have the e-mail associated with your account; I'm going to take a close look at this and get back to you!

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep] on 3/17/17
Helpful answer

Hi there Paulette, So sorry for getting back to you so late - you can either provide me with your order number here or email a member of our support staff: Hi@SeatGeek.Com and they'll be happy to assist you with any questions going forward.

By SeatGeek T. [SeatGeek Rep] on 3/3/17
Helpful answer

DO NOT purchase tickets from a ticket reseller/aggregator unless you are DESPERATE for tickets to a sold-out event. And then, don't use SeatGeek.

By Dan G. on 1/11/17
Questions? Get answers from the SeatGeek staff and other customers.

SeatGeek?