US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

karena22

I was given a hard sell after the person did some stuff on my computer remotely. (in 35 reviews)

georgee27

The only thing expert about this company was getting money out of me. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

katrenac
7/9/16

After reading all the reviews I was really starting to get nervous about getting a refund. I hope this helps someone else...I called 855-220-7908, stayed on hold about 5 minutes then when someone came on the line I could actually understand them!!!! I told them I was requesting a refund and to cancel all future subscriptions. They ask me why, told them I no longer needed their help and that was it. Refund hit my checking account 3 business days later. BUT I will still keep an open eye on my account for any future billings from them

luzn
7/8/16

I din't like it because it is almost impossible to cancel automatic charges. I am still fighting this auto magic chart. Stay away.

josephp81
6/24/16

Contacted me via a pop-up full screen message (claiming to represent MSN) which I could not delete saying I had big trouble with hacking, malware, etc. and threatening to "close my MSN account". I foolishly signed on (5/24/16) at a cost of $400 (debited from my bank). After 1 day of investigation I decided to cancel and ask for a refund (well within the 14 day grace period they advertise). To this date (6/24/16) I have received no refund despite repeated assurances by KE IT that the refund had been sent. Stay away from KE IT SafeCart!

ll524
4/28/16

Got a pop up screen that told me something was wrong with my computer. Clicked on the ad and was taken to SafeCart. Paid money to have computer fixed. 3 months later Safecart calls and says my computer needs attention and in order to fix it I needed to pay more money. When asked why the money paid last time didn't help and catch the problem I was told "...that wasn't covered..." Three months later I get another call telling my that "my computer has been hacked this time....I need to take action".... Yet again when asked why the money paid twice before didn't help me was told "it doesn't cover this type of thing " What do you three 2.5 months later another call. These people were able to pull up account information from the computer and actually see usernames and passwords for various accounts.

No happy and would suggest to stay away. Seems like a scam.

jamesm428
4/11/16

I thought I had connected to Canon Printer Support instead they changed me 1 pc for 1 time! It was to be 2 years for 1 pc! I should have known better but I let them get me on this one!!

shannonl38
2/23/16

This Company is only a front for Several Companies under different names. I ordered a driver update online. They passed me off to 2 other companies. I started @ $29.90 and ended @ $249.90. I traced all these front companies to Quebec Canada. Canadian Zip Code H4M 2Z2 I guess I should be pissed but you live and learn. They operate like off-shore accounts but in Canada!! TRUE HEADQUARTERS: System Corporation, 7975 Place Robert-Joncas, Saint-Laurent, QC Canada Telephone: 1-514-339-1067

bertm27
2/21/16

A red screen pop up re Malware happened on 13 Dec 2015. I purchased the products then ,48.41 d+290.87to delete the malware and install a new firewall to prevent another similar case
However, on the 24/01/2016 a blue pop up occurred re Malware and I could not reach your firm and required another company to do a new firewall and to maintain my computer.costing 365.50. I am very disappointed in your Safecart maintenance plan....

glens22
12/1/15

Purchased Totalcare 30th Nowember (yesterday). Download very quick as was the first scan (3091 problem area's). cleaned as per instructions, all ok(ish). Had a funny feeling this AM. looked for reviews on line. Amazed at the problems etc. decided this was not for me, contacted SafeCart at 1310hrs today, asked for a refund, no problem. At 1315hrs refund completed.

annes49
11/23/15

I have been trying to renew my subscription for two months now! They said 24/7 but all I get is a busy signal. no response with e-mail either. I have had pcbooster for 2 yrs-this yr to renew has been a pain.

lynnv13
11/21/15

Paid for 6 month trial at which point i called to say i did not want the monthly product--though they promised i could cancel even when i called they said they would cancel, they continue to charge my credit card. Scary... not worth it. beware all

mihaim4
10/11/15

I was charge twice for the
same think AND I WHANT TO CXL EVRITHING AND TO GOT MY MANY BACK 29.95 9.95$ AND 42.99$

gloriap18
10/6/15

So much for paying for licence and having help to clear errors I got a guy who sounded Indian and all he was interested in was charging me a further £175 I found it difficult to understand the talk about the computer but he made sure I heard how much money he wanted as he printed it for me.
The whole thing made me very angry as I was initially told it would take just 5 minutes to clear computer but some 40 minutes later I was still being urged to spend lots more money

lisaf83
10/1/15

Liars I $#*!ing hate them for ruining my computer and stealing my money. $#*!ing money hungry cows. Go $#*! yourselves Safecart. People do not buy fome Safecart they are a fake company. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS AND LIARS. Their staff are not friendly when you speak with them. They put up false advertisement with their products, beware do not not buy from them. I REGRET PURCHASING FROM THEM AND WISHED I COULD HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH FIRST BEFORE I BUY FROM THESE BUNCH OF ROBBERS!
MONEY HUNGRY AND BIGGEST SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE A ONE STAR. TERRIBLE AWFUL SERVICE. SO DISGUSTED!

lanam8
9/30/15

These guys are nothing but LIARS and ROBBERS. First they make you believe that you have some sort of virus on your computer so they can make you buy their sh*t which is all lies they would work on your computer but instead of fixing anything they stuff it up. They told me i could buy $275 for antivirus for my computer for 6 years and it was bullsh*t. They stole my money they damaged my computer and they are such liars. Please people do not buy from these guys. Its all a SCAM. They're from India they told me they were from USA i rang to ask for my refund and they said they are located in India. They are such fcking LIARS. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY WILL ONLY STEAL YOUR MONEY PEOPLE! They're hungry pigs stealing from people. THESE A**HOLES ARE FAKE WITH THEIR PRODUCTS! They make up $#*!ing excuses when you ring them for a refund and they are not very polite. Their customer service is worse they are VERY RUDE dealing with customers $#*!ing UNPROFESSIONAL! LIARS.

josephs117
9/25/15

$299.99 and there junk will not install on my computer. I did a charge back on them but my moron bank, umqua bank reversed the decision and overdrew my account. Now im stuck. Visa protection on my visa debit card is no good.

lauriez
9/21/15

Every time I call them (which is every two days!) the say they'll fix my computer, but NOW I'm finding my photos, some documents and different things I had ARE GONE!!! They are no where to be found!
The reps are in India and take hold of your computer VERTUALLY! They take 24 hours to get anything done, so it's annoying!!!

subhia
9/12/15

Hello ...

after successfully downloaded and repaired the pst file and opened ... emails could not be viewed and in each email written"Register to View Content." ... what does it mean ? how?

loreenc
8/31/15

I tried to cancel my membership and they told me they were having technical difficulties so my card was charged agon. You can only contact them by email. I took pictures and canceled my card. So inconvienant 30$ later

ronaldp25
8/27/15

you charged my credit card 39,95 where's the 10.00 discount coupon
ronald perkins SPFT-U2708150053-48FEH

georgee27
8/13/15

The day before yesterday when I turned my computer on there was two programs running and my keyboard was messed up so I could not send an email to the one that wanted to fix it for $9.95, so I called them (this was Reg Pro Cure) and ended up costing me over $1000.00 to get it fixed. It turned out that this was a company in New Delhi India called Cyber PC Experts. The only thing expert about this company was getting money out of me. I called my C/C and they are getting my money back.
Yesterday when I turned my computer on more trouble, so I looked up Comodo Anti Virus and ended up with Safe Cart. They fixed my computer for $250.00 for lifetime service and $50.00 for the second computer. This morning when I turned my computer on PC Cleaner Plus came up so I called Safe Cart and they fixed it in just a few minutes. Very good people to deal with I would recommend to anyone that gets there computer messed up by those scoundrels that have nothing to do but spend there time wasting someone elses time and money. Why can`t some smart computer guru figure how to trace these rascals and put them away in some rat hole of a jail like Alkatrash.

Tip for consumers: Very good people to deal with.

syr13
8/12/15

They got me for $200. They have a clever phishing scam going on now. They send you these pop-up screen messages stating "suspicious activity was detected on your computer." These messages even seem to be coming from Apple or Microsoft. Out of desperation you call and they convince you to let them remotely access your computer to erase the viruses they've detected and to install antivirus software. Of course this is all done for a fee. They require your credit card information right at that time. It didn't seem like a scam until a few days later when my husband called to get some technical support and it was a complete joke! Neither Apple nor Microsoft has anything to do with these con artists. I reported this incident to the FBI's internet crime division.

johnb380
5/5/15

Safecart is a $#*!ing joke, pathetic scam company that does nothing but slow down and $#*! up your computer. I have a masters in computer science so its safe to say this site is pure trash and does NO BENIFIT FOR YOU COMPUTER IN ANY WAY!! There are free programs that work a million times better.

larryb63
4/15/15

Bought one product billed for two when I tried to contact SafeCart got nowhere in four hours, tried to get refund because I never installed or used product, I got nothing. The only attention I got from SafeCart was another bill to renew. my name is Larry Burroughs Phone number 803 529-5724 if SafeCart has issue with this review I can be contacted in person. Sty away from this product unless you wont to give your money away

marcusd22
4/12/15

Stay the hell away from these PARASITES they try to take $$$ from my account every month.

chh2
4/3/15

I don't know what Safecart is, but I know that money has been taken from myaccount without my permission. It happened twice the first it was an amount of Euro 42,41 and the
second time is was an amount of Euro 10,07.The first was on March 17 and the second on March 28 of this year.
I never asked Safecart anything and I don't know why they have taken MY money.

Hekkers - e-mail: charles1931@talktalk.net

26 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SafeCart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question