US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ceceliam7
11/30/16

Ive been a member for years I have more than $30.00 on the site now I cant get on the site to log in What happened to the site we take surveys for you and when its time to pay you go with another company and for what? I want my money and still willing to take surveys

rajanisht
10/14/16

don't buy any product related to any offer from them as they will not give anything and nor any executive replying properly. they even not listen a single words too. as they have there fake website and ask money too and once you paid them they will give nothing to you.

The worst organisation and offer ever have.

kaylaj10
12/4/15

I'd been using this company for many many years and had cashed out a couple of times. But for some reason they went down hill quick. I had to make them give me credit for surveys I'd done. Then came the cash out. I didn't expect it to be a problem as there never was one before. But I waited and I waited for a year or more. The only reply I'd ever gotte from them was to say that they couldn't payment until their advertiser and such paid them. I'd filed a complaint with the BBB and of course they probably laughed as they ignored it. But folks the best way to get someone is hit them where it really hurts... THE POCKET. At that time they had a listing of advertisers and shopping site which they'd pay you to click on and shop through. So I wrote them early one morning and I let them know I was going to systematically go down the list of all the stores and advertisers on their site and let them know that they were claiming they couldn't pay me because claimed they were dead beating them. I went down the list one by one sending the same email to each store/company and I cc a copy of each email to RewardPort.com. Well, guess what happened. In less than an hour my money had been paid to my paypal account. And I got an email with an apology with some lie about how busy their support department had been... or something to that effect.

Anyhow, this is what I suggest you people do, if they still have stores and advertisers on their sites. Also take a some more surveys if the don't... make note of the survey companies as you take the surveys... then go down the list contacting each company and cc each email to them. This way they will know you mean business and they'll more than likely pay up. Good luck to you all. I got my money and never looked back. It's really sad that people think it's okay to scam and cheat people while making money off their efforts.

carolynh37
11/21/15

I can't get the NGE code to work to redeem my $50.00 reward. I've contacted customer support several times and keep getting the same answer stating that it's a "legit" code. Any suggestions as to what I can do?

aquandag
11/17/14

I have been with rewardport for almost 2 years I finally earned enough to get a $ 25 walmart giftcard which I sent for in may of 2013. I'm still waiting, I tried many times to contact someone from the company but I kept getting a wrong ip address.I filed a complaint with BBB, but nothing came of it. I find out later they took down the site promising to pay those that were waiting for cards. That was a lie. On 11-17-2014 I find that REWARDPORT is up and running again isn't that a hoot. They rob thousands of people and then set up another site. ??? How do I know it's them you say? I put in my email and password and they still worked, but surprise my account is at 0 and myreward is no where to be seen. If you want to check it out for yourselves their new site is called RP Surveys.com Someone needs to put a stop to these scumbags and ban them from the internet!!!!!

Tip for consumers: don't trust these people you'll just waste your life and time which would better spend with legit sites that actually pay you for your time

shermanh10
10/10/14

I have 14726 points & when I sign in it says "unable to find an act with that e-mail address. check the address or regester a new act." There goes all my points. THATS WHAT I CALL CUSTOMER apreacheation. THANKS Reward port.

hadenoughofrpownersb

Medford, NJ 08055
(609) 267-5109

RewardPort's Attorney:
Barry Yellin, Esquire
Lynch Karcich & Yellin, L.L.P.
1020 Laurel Oak Road, Suite 100
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
Email: byellin@lkylaw.com
Direct Phone: (856) 309-0090
Fax: (856) 309-3413
Cell:(609) 442-1714

anna721
6/9/14

I have requested a gift card in 2012, but until today i never received it, i have sent many emaisl to ask for help, but they never reply. what a disgusting websites.

deniseb23
6/1/14

I had been taking surveys and reading their e-mails for many years, saving my points to purchase something special. I was just almost to the $100 gift card points when they informed us "they were sorry". I do hope their website gets back up and that we are all given our points back, but I really don't think that will happen. This is total BS!

elizabethg30
2/26/14

I found these reviews because I am in same boat. Definitely doing survey sites in a new light.
HOW IS WHAT THIS SITE HAS DONE NOT FRAUD!!!

claudiaj2
2/26/14

i have been with reward port for a long time and i had $45.29 and try to find the site to cash out only to find out that the site is no longer there....what a rip off. if there is any ony out there that knows how to contact these people, let me know........i don't like being scammed.................

maryr53
2/18/14

I've waited nearly 2 years for an Amazon $10.00 gift card, and about 10 mos for a $25 Walmart card. Some months ago they posted this:
"Dear Loyal RewardPort Members,
We have suffered a major disruption to the database that controls our web site. As of now, we have had to take the site offline. Please check back here for any updates. We are in the process of sending out any redemptions that were already printed before our difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to be able to recover from the loss soon." This was months ago. They are just cheating everybody.

sharonp17
1/20/14

I have been waiting for over a year and still have not received my gift card. No response to any of my inquiries either. What a total waste of time.

wendyw18
1/2/14

I cashed in points for a gift card it's been over a year never recieved it. I have contacted them with no reply

wandab3
12/22/13

I appear to be in the same boat as all of the other reviewers of this site. You definitely do not want to use this site. It takes many months to earn enough points for anything and then takes many months more to actually receive it, if you get it at all. I redeemed 7500 points for a Target gift card that took 4 months to receive and 7500 points for an Amazon gift code that was invalid when I tried to use it. And their customer support never replies. Do not waste your time with this site, or it's other site RewardYou.

jom19
12/8/13

I have been with Reward Port for several years. The always sent my gift cards after I redeemed my points - that is until November of 2012. I had earned a $25 Walmart gift card and redeemed my points to get it - my account showed that I had already received it but it never came. I e-mailed multiple times and never heard a word from them. I was half way to another reward, then I stop getting offers and have never received my reward.

peggye5
11/18/13

Well, as I can see; I am not the only one that has been duped. I just kept waiting. Well, I am glad I found these reviews. I am done waiting. I will know better next time!

arlenes3
11/10/13

I received an invitation to join a Reward Port site and thinking that I might be able to retrieve the money they owed me I foolishly joined. Their rewards are magazines. What happens is that they send you a magazine and then you receive a bill, and then have to fight to let these people know you did not order them. I just mark them return to sender and put them back in the mailbox, but once again they are scamming.

nancyg20
11/10/13

The site is STILL "down". I doubt it will ever come back after all this and these bad reviews. I, like others, have been DUPED by RewardPort.com. Over the years, I redeemed for rewards that took hair pulling just to get. Now, of course I'm near payout again and the site is no more.

kathrynk2
10/31/13

I started reading emails and doing surveys on this site because it was recommended by a blogger. Last November I finally redeemed my points hoping to use them for Christmas shopping. Have never received them . I emailed them and contacted BBB. The response I got from the BBB was they could not contact them. I just realized today that it had been a while since I received an email. Looked them up and it says they are experiencing difficulties and that rewards had been sent. Doubt we will ever see a reward.

thomsh
10/29/13

Have been with them for a long time. When its time to redeem your rewards they are always a no-show. Thankfully they are gone and I can focus on the good
survey groups. (If there are any).

loisa4
10/21/13

I have read thousands upon thousands of emails from them, i am 200 points away from my25$ and for two days no emails from them, and before my mailbox was overflowing with emails from them to read, dreadful site, wish there was something we could do about it, a waste of my valuable time, been a loyal member for 8 years, terrible, shame on you reward port!

maraw
10/21/13

The site has been taken down. Now no one is going to get their rewards!

samanthah8
10/4/13

I have been a member for a number of years and, up until Spring of 2012, had always received my reward. On April 26, 2012, I redeemed points for a $25 Amazon card and never got it. I have emailed their "customer service" more than 5 times asking why my account still says "pending" for this reward, with absolutely no acknowledgment of my emails at all. I thought it was something I had done until I read all these other reviews. It's sad that a site that was once worthwhile has not decided to become a scam site. Shame on you Rewardport.com!

dianec15
9/20/13

i like everyone else redeamed points and never got my reward i was suppose to get a $50.00 target gift card almost a year now isnt there something that can be done about this it isnt right

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RewardPort Surveys staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question