US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

davidr314
10/23/16

I see these great shoes, they are listed on Polyvore, they come to my email as ads and advertising on websites all the time. They hardly ever have my size, 10. A total waste of time.

Tip for consumers: If you wear size 10 heels, don't waste your time.

cherylk34
4/12/16

I wish they would go away..every search I do they pop up.

lisac194
3/24/16

I have sent polyvore two requests for support as currently when you try and clip from Internet you cannot save an image as the image you go to clip only shows about 1/6 th of the image so you cannot view the save the button, therefore you are unable to clip, this is on the iPad , I cannot work out how to clip from the laptop with the new set up and again no one from Polyvore will answer my question?

brittanyp15
3/24/16

Orderd an outfit monday... Here it is thursday not only did i pay for 1 day shipping i still have yet to recieve any confirmation an every time i look it shows no account for me.... Well i hope i get my stuff before saturday an sunday an if not then i will be taking legal matter

laceyo1
3/22/16

I love this site & the whole styling "game" itself, but everything is always sold out or just crap when it actually comes in.. IF it even comes in. I think that this shouldn't be a shop. It's only making people mad.

aril5
6/21/15

it's not intended to buy clothes from. it's a tool, kinda a game, where you put together outfits and enter contests. when you buy an outfit, it's more so that if you see something you like that you want you click it to go the the clothing to buy from the actual website of the brand. so it doesn't have "trustworthiness" or anything because you're buying it from the brand. but styling stuff it really fun. and anyone can add clothes to it. polyvore doesn't add it, the members do.

kawiin
5/22/15

it sucks, everything I find super cute and I want, is sold out -_-
and stays on the website. If its sold out take it off don't leave the picture there.

kimf33
5/12/15

I enjoy the site, the clothing ideas. But twice now I've ordered clothing items from what appears to be off shore manufacturers and had a disappointing experience. The clothing does not look at all like the photos or they arrive with such delay. I will never order from brands not based in the U.S.

sabrinam13
4/16/15

Polyvore has a lot of scam Chinese website products. People expect that polvore would have some kind of check to make sure that they don't have so many products from scam websites, but they dont. I don't feel comfortable ordering the products available there because of this. So I stopped using polyvore.

lexis3
3/21/15

Your website is not working right. The way you create isn't working right and its really making me mad because I need to create new outfits for my stories and because you people aren't taking proper care of the things you need to.

pamelaj8
11/17/14

I ordered from Polyvore dress one evening and requested a refund the very next morning. I was lied to and told my order had ship. I was also given a fake tracking number. I should have read real reviews before I ordered, because they have done this to several people. Most haven't even received their order like me. I have started the dispute process against this scam.

ruthr7
11/11/14

I have a bad experience within their service. Their service is slow and the shipping takes too much time to arrived. And they have a problem in their website when I scroll down, the scroll bar decreases.My friend shared to me her great experience in www.robecart.com, their service are fast and the shipping is fast.

bridgetl1
9/20/14

I absolutely love polyvore.
i use it on a group account and a personal. its so much fun and mostly everyone is really nice. some of my friends from school cant text or email me, so the messaging and commenting is a really good easy way to communicate to all your followers. having 'followers' makes you feel like youre getting a lot of progress on your set quality and its really fun to get a message from an excited new user saying "thanks for the follow/likes!" although it is difficult for people to see your account, making groups and inviting friends to join it (they tell their friends too!!!!) helps, and so does submitting sets to groups. so much fun and very addicting. you can get it on almost anything for the app and site goes for safari too. its a free app and i use it on both app and site. my usernames are @fashion-music123 (stupid username, i know, im changing it dont worry) and @musicians-fashionistas is a group account im on

sandyr32
9/16/14

absolutely love it and getting polyvore addicted! fun & exciting fashion community

laurenj6
10/10/13

Creating a set is easy but gaining notice on the site is not. I recommend joining groups and entering their contests to move up on this site. Have not won any prizes so I can't attest to that.

carlehd
5/19/13

I think it was good, but quite confusing,
I'd recommend it to all those fashion lovers!

eddyt1
12/4/12

I like the curated fashion concept. Even if I dont get something, its cool to see what people like..Its like GQ but without the ads.

saral7
2/24/12

I love this site for putting together an outfit!

brittanyu
11/10/11

The only bad thing I can say about this website is that you'll easily get addicted to it!

What I've used it for:
~School projects (and I got 100s on every single one of them!)
~Planning outfits for events and school
~RPing (go ahead and call me a nerd....)
~BEING AWESOME! (like a boss)

Follow me if you're on the site! My name is sparkle-vixen :)

alexp9
4/26/11

It's a fun virtual styling tool basically. You can browse sweaters, dresses, accessories, shoes and make the style spreads commonly found in fashion magazines. The items are clipped from various sources across the web - fashion retailers, brands' sites, etc so it's a fun way to discover new brands and browse new styles. Of course some of really nice items tend to be high luxury - Yves Saint Laurent, Louboutins, etc that cost $800-$1k an item and wouldn't realistically be a catalogue of what you have if for example you were trying to create a style collage based on items you might have, but it's a great starting point for finding similar items to match outfits you have in mind or might want to buy. A useful tool I've found is the ask advice section. You can post some items you need advice on, matching/sizes and people will pull up other items to answer.

A note that, the images obtained are "clipped" from other websites - so there can be limitations on how well they're representative of a 3D outfit.

louisac1
2/9/11

I am a really big fan of this site. I suppose you could say it's a bit like a one stop for your luxury shopponh brands. Although you cabt actually buy anything from polyvore.com, it's your go to site whether you're looking for something particular or just browsing. You can select and few products and the site gives you good suggestions of how to accessorize or how to wear a particular trend. It also gives you the option to see the cheapest site online offering the particular product you're viewing, in your home currency so none of this crazy converting to try & guess how much it's going to cost you.
Another plus I would have to say is the different websites (that are actually really good) that you can find by using polyvore as your own mini styling tool. There is a lot you can do on the site, as mentioned in the comment below you can create your own collages of styles and items that you like, like your own personal little online look book.
Definitely worth having a look at when looking for some in season fashion tips or trying to find that particular luxury item online

frans3
11/21/10

This is one of my new favorite sites! It is a bit adictive actually. You can create (drag-drop) your own outfits and choose from hundrets of fashion pieces. Make a collage and also drag in other favorite items such as nailpolish or bodylotion into the collage. They pretty much have every company to choose from. And if they don't have it, you can load up your own items. It is easy and fun. A real chick site! Try it! ;-)

14 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Polyvore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question