US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jh450
9/21/16

Order was shipped from Hong Kong. Orders shipped from Australia in the past have been legit. Found a kitten that was infested with fleas, vet gave him pill that killed them all. Put the Frontline Plus from Petshed on, he & the whole house are infested again. NOT happy.

lesliel44
8/10/16

Bad customer service and return policy. I returned my product and it took 4 weeks to get a refund $6.00 less than I paid. Wont do business with them again.

nolar3
7/5/16

I have ordered pet medications from this site for a few years and I've never been disappointed. The items are of great quality and great value.

cynthiaa20
4/16/16

I have used them for several years and finally made the connection this time that everytime I made a credit card purchase with them online we end up with fraudualnt charges and our creditbcars number stolen. This has happenes at least four times.

marck21
3/12/16

The product pictures on the web site are not the actual products you receive. I order a heartworm medication that was from overseas. It appeared to be of poor and unreliable quality and I was not comfortable giving it to my dog. For order tracking, they have none. So they have no idea when your order was mailed or will arrive at your house. It comes from overseas, so it took very long for my order to arrive. Customer service is horrible. They never call or email you, even though my order was over my expected delivery date. I had to call many times to see where my order was, and getting a refund was a major hassle. I was deeply disappointed that I took a chance ordering from this company. I would highly encourage you NOT to order from them.

marleyj3
8/10/15

I have been buying from petshed for the past 4 years! I love the company and the fast shipping

macyb3
4/3/15

I ordered nexgard from them and it works very well.You have to wait up almost 4 weeks for delivery.

tk17
3/11/15

Got a $5 coupon code for signing up for newsletter. Tried to order using credit card after applying the code. Credit card protection rejected the sale. Tried to use PayPal - but now the Code is invalid because it has been used already. Called Customer Service - they will not reissue a new coupon code. They lost me as a customer with this one!!!

nics9
10/30/14

I bought Revolution for cats and it smelled like straight alcohol.Compared it to Revolution from another company different smell.Did not work on ear mites or fleas. Vaccumed,put down dia-earth,moved furniture,bombed,applied other topical meds and still fleas. Did this long ago with Revolution purchased from another company and fleas were gone in less than a week 1/2. Just put Advantage on my cats/dogs and doing it all over again.The reviews on the PetShed site sound alike and seem fake. Don't waste your hard earned $ especially if you have multiple pets!

alb108
7/26/12

I have been ordering from PetShed.com for several years now. Frontline plus, Generic heart worm pills, Wormer. All of it works and how they get it from New Zealand to Florida in 5 days or less is imprssive.

jasmineh2
12/29/10

I've ordered from PetShed.com many times over the past few years and have always been pleased. I've received my products within a few days of ordering. They also have very competitive prices.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PetShed staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question