US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

philm50
9/28/16

Advertising items they don't have in stock.
They will give a refund but then your money is tied to PayPal.
Really bad customer care and service. They're full of liars and ignorant staff.

dafa1
9/1/16

I purchased an account which had an estimated 72 hours delivery after not receiving it after two days i talked to them and just asked for my money back they refused to give it back and stalled. This really is a fraudulent website.

kyoukos
8/14/16

I bought a product that promised to be digitally delivered to my email in thirty minutes. It has been TWO WEEKS and I have not received my product. The customer service live chat is utter trash! The person on the other side would tell me to wait and never respond anymore. No joke I FELL ASLEEP waiting for her to respond and when I woke up she still hasn't! It's a joke, and a bad one at that! It's a freaking insult! Stay away from this piece of $#*! website. Stay farrrr away.

jimmye20
7/25/16

If you were taken by okaygoods.com, rsmalls.com or any of these fake sites, PayPal has admitted to fraud!

ff14goldmall.com
blog.randyrun.de

Visit

jimmye19
7/12/16

danger, they are using a backdoor Trojan, took over $500 in three days, and PayPal backed all three disputed...in OKGoodFavor's Same account since 2011, PayPals gotta be in on it.

OkGoods writes their own reviews and in broken English and monitor this site ALL THE TIME

leew60
5/17/16

Why do they advertise something and say that don't have it and after a week they still don't have it, These guys are the worst hope nobody uses them, I learned the hard way, hope they refund my card

dane213
5/14/16

So I bought items for neverwinter xb1 seemed like a good deal was told 2 days cause they are the middle man I have yet to receive anything from them and their customer service is terrible buyer beware would use other sites instead

shanes44
5/9/16

Scammed me 10m goodfight..went through them for a year now

michaelf145
3/8/16

This is my second review on my same purchase. I made a purchaselection for xbox neverwinter gold. Before I paid I spoke to there live chat team.

One word to sum it up: TERRIBLE

I got told my delivery would take 20-30 mins. 1 hour passed and no AD. Got in contact with live chat again,got told there supplier was farming. Could not give me a straight answer to any of my questions. So I left it there and hoped it would be delivered the next morning... I woke and still no delivery.

I then got informed by live chat team that they had no stock of AD gold and I will have to wait... No info on how long it will take at all, so after many more short useless reply I asked for a refund. Got told there manager only has access to the account as he only knows the password

So I kicked off a fuss and made my point saying if you have no stock why offer the AD... etc etc..

Then all of a sudden I got a reply saying I was issued a refund which I was.

PLEASE AVOID THIS SELLER ESPECIALLY FOR XBOX THEY ARE AWFUL. CHINESE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK LITTLE ENGLISH. THEY MAKE EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE EXPECTING TO WAIT DAYS WHEN I PAID A GOOD AMOUNT FOR MY CURRENCY.

Use Safewow or Neverwinter store if you want to purchase AD

jacko24
1/22/16

Before purchased, I asked if they can guarantee that I would not get banned for purchasing AD. They said yes. Went ahead and made the purchase. 1 day later, my account was banned.

Tip for consumers: Do not trust their customer service.

anthonyr69
1/16/16

This company put me through hell asked for ridiculous things like holding my id up and taking a picture of me holding ID. They also wanted me to take a picture of my credit card. Don't do business with Okaygoods they are trying to commit credit card fraud!!!!

justinb93
12/15/15

The website OkayGoods, as well as other's that belong to this parent company, are offering Skyforge argents (gold) to be bought at severely discounted price. I asked them quite in-depth about how they get the Argents since there is no trading, and the long story short of it is that they lie to you, and it ultimately involves credit card fraud.

This is what will happen if you buy argents/credits from ANY of these sellers: http://puu.sh/lWtAY/1eff75116a.jpg

Do NOT buy Skyforge Argents/Credits or any other product from this company. Their business associates use credit card fraud in order to complete transactions.

mikeb208
10/2/15

I purchased neverwinter currency off of them 4 times. twice I had to make a paypal dispute to get them to even acknowledge that they owed me anything. The second time, now, they will not reply to me in chat except to say that they will not deliver the items i bought because I made a dispute. the irony is, i made a dispute because they didn't deliver the items i bought in the first place.

the site is run by a bunch of sweat shop rejects out of china. they are not reliable and will make you harass them to get what is owed to you. even then they might make up some BS or completely ignore you once they have your money. use at your own risk.

timj43
9/21/15

Look at the positive reviews, they're all in poor English. Think about what this means for just a moment and you'll realize the positive reviews are lies and a scam, just as their service is. They do not deliver as promised and make excuses as to why you don't receive what you pay for.
Account hacking and credit card theft are not uncommon.

omarj12
8/17/15

bought some cabal alz here , they sent alz by auction ,that is much safe to me ,great

christopherp38
8/12/15

i saw its good vouch on powerbot, sold 1b eoc gp to them , very fast payment ,

thomasw63
8/1/15

I bought an extremely small amount of Habbo Gold Bars off them to test them out and see if they were legitimate or not. As I thought, they never delivered. I contacted customer support multiple times and they made feeble excuses such as "supplier is asleep" and "we need to collect gold". I once asked for a refund and was told "manager is not on. All these responses were from the live chat. Live chat also talk using terrible slang like "u" and "yh".

I tried a different tactic. I asked customer support that if I bought Habbo coins now would I receive them instantly, they said yes. I then went on to say "that's good, because I've already ordered" then they started saying "we need to collect gold" again. Therefore, they tell people they have goods for sale and they will receive them very fast however they don't have any stock.

The ONLY reason I've given them two stars is because I actually managed to get a refund eventually. I would go out and say they are a SCAM company however they might just be the most poorly ran company ever and they may, MAY very occasionally actually deliver to somebody.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother, user alternatives that actually deliver.

russellw22
7/24/15

set order for 1250 K Astral Diamond ,got it fast , Janny's service is very professional

marleyk3
7/16/15

i got this site from google search , tried to set order, got my alz fast .excellent

markush9
7/15/15

amazing cheap price for RS07 , lowest in market , got golds in 10mins, good deal for my summer holiday

darryld7
7/8/15

sold Janny 300m dofus rushu server kamas, her price is good , got my money fast

nataliea7
7/6/15

i sold some OSRS gp to Candy , got her payment in 10mins, trustable gold buyer

benh61
6/29/15

price raise a lot , but still trust Janny service here

spencerw13
6/24/15

Candy is good service mate, she bought my kamas ,and paid by skrill fast

johnnyd20
6/14/15

bought 20 OSRS GP here ,and Daisy arranged fast for the delivery , and i listed my items to sell on this site, very good design for player

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OkayGoods staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question