Review of usfine

HeFei, AH, CN
Tel: 1-347-759-6266

firstl10
7/1/15

So, if you were to go on another review site, you'd find ALL 4 of the positive reviews on this site. It's almost like their employees copy/pasted the review on the sites they could think of.
Anyway, besides the bull$#*! advertising they do on review sites, they make a habit of scamming you especially in accounts (you'll get your password changed in 4 months and no longer be able to use the account) and in large amounts of money (small in game currency typically isn't scammed off you).
They seem to make a habit of being rude and unhelpful to customers typically after they get your account banned for their pathetic powerleveling they do (they hold no guarantees you'll reach the desired level and they use third-party programs so you may get banned).
In customer chat, this guy in particular told me to '$#*! off' when I quoted the website to him about offering cheaper prices because they're already a ridiculously service.
He will remain nameless for the sake of protecting his identity. But I'd recommend telling Jee to '$#*! off' before he tells you to do that. Not that I'm naming any names.

kl323
4/6/15

Usfine is a scamming site..i never got my gold or did i get a refund either the seller refused more then once to give me a refund claiming their manager was still on vacation

danielv14
4/6/14

Be warned, this is a scam.

I ordered 12 hours of power leveling. In advance I used their online tool to see what that would approx. get me. It should have gotten me about 6 extra levels but all I got was 1 level.

When I asked them to explain, they said they can make no guarantees. Fair enough, but 1 level is just unfair. I could have done that myself in 1 hour.

When I told them I felt treated unfairly they just laughed and told me to press a dispute with Paypal and I did and this. Immediately after they send me an email that they made a mistake and admitted they didnt give me what I was supposed to receive. They offered me 15k gold if I closed the dispute immediately. I told them I found that an acceptable solution but I would not close the dispute before I was compensated. They insisted i closed the dispute first, which I obviously didnt.

This immediately was the last time I bought from usfine.com and I recommend you to stay away from them. They are obvious scammers, abusing the trust you give them .

Do not believe all the good reviews below this (the last one before me was 89 days ago), it is quite obvious (considering the used language) they wrote most of them themselves.

chrish94
1/17/14

Fluent English, AMAZING Customer Service!, That's always a Great sign!

Perfect, Along with RuneRich And KFCGold, (Associated Sites) I have purchased from these sites on a regular occasion, and every time the customer service is superb, fluent English, Very trustworthy, friendly customer service operators and a generally very pleasant experience, would definitely recommend!

Order and delivery is always completed to great satisfaction, and if there ever was a problem Eva and Jee have ALL-WAYS been there for support and to help.

Absolutely wonderfull 10/10 from me every time! - Chris, United Kingdom.

jordanm28
12/23/12

I have bought over a total of 2b from this website now, and frequently participate in their many promotions. Stop by during any holiday for great deals and possible giveaways! Use the coupon code alice1176 to receive a percentage off of every purchase to save even more money! (Coupon not redeemable on special offers and auctions)

This website is the best gold-seller around hands down, you won't find better service anywhere else. Enjoy your purchase!

trentonb
5/31/11

This website has been trusted by the users of runescape for many years. Without a doubt, this is THE best website to buy from when it comes to buying accounts, gold, and or items. The prices are cheap and your purchased items will be delivered within minutes! I have recently bought from this website considering the other reviews that I had read about how extraordinary it is. I have tried other websites that are similar to this and received bad customer service and was scammed from another. This website offers many different purchasable items and it also has live online support! This is a MUST for MMORPG lovers!

tylerh
5/15/11

This site is 100% legit <3

They delivered my 50m runescape gold in under 10 minutes.
Their livechat reps are super friendly and speak perfect english.
Good prices and safe to use - 4 stars for sure

Try them out!

Questions? Get answers from the usfine staff and other customers.

usfine?