Review of MeMD

Tel: 1-855-636-3669
Helpdesk@memd.me

celinerozp
9/21/17

IVE USED TELEDOC AND HEATHIEST YOU WITH PREVIOUS INSURANCE AND IVE NEVER BEEN REFUSED A RX! ESPECIALLY WHEN IVE BEEN IN BED WITH A SINUS INFECTION AND CHILLS FOR 3 DAYS! Dr. NAEEM SILAT SAID CALL BACK IN 5-10 DAYS AND ARGUED WITH ME ON THE PHONE!?!?? WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS PRACTICES ALLOW A MEDICAL
PROVIDER TO ARGUE WITH THE PATIENT???? DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR YOUR MONEY, USE ANOTHER SERVICE! PS PLEASE CALL BACK IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED AND DEMAND A REFUND, I DID AND WOULD NOT TAKE "NO" FOR AN ANSWER, NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

isaach39
9/18/17

I wouldve given this awful website zero stars, if that were an option, but alas, Ive gotta give it something. So, first off, it took an hour for the doctor to call me, and second, all he did was tell me to drink some water and get some sleep. But the whole reason I was calling is because Ive got a swollen throat with white spots all over it, which sounds like strep throat, but Ive also got sores in my mouth, and according to this doctor, strep throat doesnt cause sores, so it cant be strep throat. Ive also got a major heache, fever, and chills, but none of those matter. Basically, it was a COMPLETE waste of time and money, and Im still very bitter about this experience.

tammya23
8/28/17

I tried to use MeMD this morning. Went through the signup process, paid and was called right away by customer service to confirm information. I was told a Doctor would be in touch within 15-20 minutes. No one contacted me. The visit was for my nine year old that was sick, woke up with a fever and crying that his ears hurt. I called customer service again and was told they were finding a doctor and they would be in touch within 15-20 minutes again. This continued for an hour and a half, still no contact from a doctor. I went to a different online doctor site and a doctor called within 15 minutes without all the hassle. I called MeMD and cancelled my "appointment" with my husbands phone while talking to the doctor on my phone. HORRIBLE SERVICE TO BE 24/7 online care. I will NEVER EVER CONTACT THEM AGAIN! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! Especially, if your child is sick and in pain!

lisad218
5/16/17

I feel compelled to let everyone know how great Me MD has been to me over the past 2 years. I get sin us infections, and this wonderful doctor has been there each time to help me. I'm so grateful !

jayk80
4/27/17

Everything except the conversation with the provider (the most crucial part) was fine. The website was easy, the administrator was prompt and responsive in calling to verify details. The provider was a rude disaster though. He was judgmental, curt, rude, cut me off several times--and begun the conversation with a clipped, how can I help you? This, despite the detailed information I filled out, verified by the administrator, and right before him in the screen. He was nonresponsive to questions and was offended that I even asked to confirm that he had the right pharmacy. Not a good company rep, folks, especially for medicine practiced over the phone.

jeanettek5
4/27/17

I had an abscess tooth appear last night. My dentist doesn't have a lot of room for emergency visits, and I hate urgent care, so I decided to try this.
I received a call from a doctor in 10 minutes, and a two minute pone call was all it took to have my antibiotic prescription sent to my pharmacy. I'm so amazed by how quick and easy it was.

kandir2
4/14/17

Everyone in my family has used it now and we have been cured from everything from traveler's sickness to bronchitis. No going to urgent care, waiting and exposing ourselves to additional sick people. In the comfort of our home, we were treated with any necessary antibiotics. Can say enough about how convenient and easy each experience has been.

joeg144
3/17/17

It is Great if you know what wrong with you and you need antibiotics,

I don't to pay full doc visit and lab, just straight to point

I highly recommended if you have background knowledge about your medical condition and you know exactly what wrong with you.

demetressk
2/11/17

My NP refused to call in a script without seeing me, even though I was in her office with the same infection a month before, that had never went away. I went online and had a script within an hour without having to pay her another $300. I am a nurse and I am well aware of how badly the medical community price gouges people. This is genius! Try it! I was skeptical at first but it works!

jend39
1/1/17

With it being a holiday weekend I knew It would be a few days to get into the doctors office. The initial customer service representative was friendly and even helped me changed my pharmacy to one that was open 24 hrs so I could get my prescription right away. The doctor called with in a half hour and was kind, patient and answered all of my questions on top of giving helpful advice. It was cheaper that a doctor visit too! For minor issues i would absolutely use this service again.

rayd32
12/6/16

We didn't do this for convenience we did it because we have no money. My wife has sores on her hip and feet and hands and has already been diagnosed and given an antibiotic before and it cleared all of it up. Since we have no money we were trying to get a prescription filled but the doctor said we need to go see a specialist, we don't have money to go see a specialist That's why we were on here. If you couldn't help us you shouldn't have taken our money especially right here at Christmas. My wife still has no relief and we have no money to buy the kids Christmas presents. Thank you so much for ripping us off

keithr47
11/17/16

They were happy to take my money. Dr was incredibly brief on the phone and didn't really care what I said. Gave me the wrong diagnosis and the rx didn't work. When I talked with the service team they said I needed to pay ago to talk to a doctor. The service rep eventually hung up on me.

kristenl24
9/26/16

I was really skeptical about seeing a doctor on-line but I was weak and tired from vomiting all night. I was seen, diagnosed and had a prescription in less time than it would have taken to get dressed and drive to the local urgent care I go to. And it was half the price and I could stay in bed and not infect anyone. No waiting in an uncomfortable waiting room possibly getting sick with other stuff.

jeanetter10
7/4/16

this site was awful i highly do not recomend

tonin4
5/29/16

I found this site through an Internet search. At first I was leary of them being legitimate but found them to be quire efficient. After filling out the information, I received my I initial consultation call within 5 minutes and the doctor called me about 30 minutes later. He assessed my situation and told me that he would call in my prescription. I called the pharmacy and was told they didn't have my prescription. His happened twice and I called back and spoke to Dana. Nor 2 minutes later, I received a call from the pharmacy. I was calling true wrong one (they are both on the same street). This site is the best and I recommend it to anyone! The $49 is comparable if not cheaper than a lot of doctor crisis and well worth the saving of your time for not having to take of work or wait in a waiting room!

sladee
4/29/16

I've been using MeMD for my son with asthma. The doctors' office charges $100 each visit and they won't refill his prescription. I've had the same nurse every call, and she is amazing . I've never waited more than 10 minutes before someone calls to confirm the information given. They have been so professional and efficient. This past call, Jenny actually gave me a 3-month refill on one of his meds . If she were business driven, they could've made more money on me by not doing that. I think very highly of them. What an amazing alternative for our medical care. Thank-you MeMD!!

brianneb2
4/10/16

THIS SITE IS A JOKE! Paid 50 dollars for the "doctor" to tell me to take my kid to see a doctor!!! If I had any idea they would basically be stealing my money I would NEVER have used this place to begin with!! I will never be using these people EVER again and unless you want to lose 50 dollars I suggest you go elsewhere!!!

melw18
4/4/16

My poor husband had to do all the contacting for me as I have a double ear infection and can't hear anything on the phone right now! I had just come back from paying $150 at the Concentra here in Augusta, ME where I was told by a Physician Assistant that adults don't get ear infections; only children do. Uh-huh. I also have a sneaking suspicion that my ear infection has a bit to do with my clogged sinuses and serious chest congestion! I was told by the Physician Assistant to call him back in a week if I still could not sleep because of the choking phlegm and/or still could not hear out of my ears..Nice! As I was researching what happens if Bronchitis goes untreated I bumped across MeMD. I took a chance: in for a penny, in for a pound! And just by my husband recounting the misery from this morning and the fact that all I need is relief from this massive infection, a prescription is on it's way!!! I'm so relieved that I don't have to wait another week to START to feel better!! And, I'd rather spend 50$ and just get what I need than spend $150 and be told: come back in another week!!

mercedesj7
2/24/16

I usually don't bother reviewing things but this was a must. I suffer from reoccurrence of BV almost twice a year. It's such a hassle and waste of time to go sit in a doctors office & wait for them to tell me what I already know about my condition. I just needed a prescription for metronidazole. So I stumbled upon MeMD when looking for online doctors. I filled out all the necessary info & paid the $49 for the visit (which is wayyyyy cheaper than a physical trip to the doctors for me). In less than 5 minutes after submitting my information, a customer service rep called to verify some things with me & told me the doctor would be calling in about 30 min. The doctor called in 15 min and we were literally on the phone for 3 minutes. She sent in my prescription & it was ready for pick up at my CVS in 30 minutes. I will use this site every time I have minor issues now. And I would suggest to anyone who has no time to go sit in a waiting room for hours on end. Thanks so much MeMD!

briank79
2/24/16

Ive been having a sinus infection, on and off fever, cough, headache but dont have time to go to my doctor so happen i stumble into this website while searching. I was skeptical at first but i think theres no harm in trying. I sign up fill some information and thw lady call back then told me the doctor is going to call me back in 45 minutes but that take a little bit longer than 45 min and Im not worried cuz ita not an emergency so while waiting for the doctors call i am also doing some errands at the same time. When thw doctor called he interview me and after that told me my prescription will be on the way. Wow !How convenient is this. As long as it is just minor why sit and wait at the doctors office? Im gonna use this site again. This is real !

chelseyr
2/23/16

I used the service to get travel medication before going to Tanzania. The doctor was amazingly informed and gave me several options and reviewed the possible side effects. The consultation was cheaper than my co pay, wait time was about 10 minutes and I was completely satisfied with the service.

elizabethb129
1/26/16

I've been using this service for 2 years now and suddenly they don't have my records anymore! They treated me like I was trying to buy illegal drugs. All I wanted was blood pressure medication!

Now, you have to take a picture of the last bottle you used and email it to them or they won't talk to you. This is the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

susanf70
1/12/16

Developed a infected tooth over a weekend. Tried this service--I was contacted by a doctor within minutes. I was Dxed and prescribed antibiotics--which was ready at my pharmacy within an hour! My condition improved within a few days--but when I developed an uncomfortable side effect to the drug--the doctor changed my medication. At no additional charge. Very responsive service. Will use again

jonk31
11/22/15

This organization does not mail you a prescription directly. If you are trying to get your drugs from Canada, etc. MeMD will not work.

lordn1
10/17/15

Called one night and had a friendly, initial first call. Their rep told me a doctor would call me in less than 30 minutes. It was closer to over an hour. The "doctor" was rude, condescending and interrogated me over every symptom. After a half hour of him telling me I should see a real doctor with NO help in giving a slight diagnosis (or prescription), I felt like I had completely wasted my time. Service is very flawed. I can't recommend to anyone after this.

Questions? Get answers from the MeMD staff and other customers.

MeMD?