Review of Melaleuca

info@melaleuca.com

3 reviews with 1 star

sherylh10
1/23/17

The products are great, but try not to call customer service for anything because they ARE NOT customer focused.

jessicad95
11/3/16

I signed up for Melaleuca about 2 weeks ago. I was told, as a member, I would have to purchase 35 pts worth of product each month. Since there were not many days left in October and the two ladies who signed me up did not say otherwise, I thought my month would start in November. I was wrong!!! The company sent out a pack filled with items I did and did not want. I now owe them $70 (shipping was $15!!!!!). They placed a hold on my account. Since I did not place the order, I did not have the funds in the account to pay for it. I called yesterday to figure out why I had a hold on my account, being that I just signed up with the company. I explained everything to the lady and asked if that order could be cancelled. She said it could not and then asked me when they would receive their payment. I told her I didn't place the order, so I don't know. She said I would receive "courtesy calls" until they received payment.

jamesm464
6/19/16

I was under the understanding that Melaleuca didn't believe in chemicals, but their toothpastes are full of them and one I looked up is said to cause cancer. I googled Sodium Benzoate and it just said that this chemical causes cancer.

35 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Melaleuca staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question