Review of Kijiji

miken131
11/19/17

Posted an add in Calgary and paid 11.99 just to realize they posted it in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. I contacted them to ask them to change it to where I am and they just ignore me. They got too big to give a damn about their customers. Not the first time they ignore my request. I really hope they go under . A company with such rotten customer service should be boycotted by every self respecting person.

leonk31
11/13/17

What has happened to Kijiji? It use to be a good site and now it sucks So slow and it never finishes loading.Have to keep refreshing over and over

skeeterj
11/13/17

You list something and ten minutes later its on page five and a day later its on page 30? because the greedy day holes can't stop spamming the sight with their nonsense and I'm talking these greedy corporate pigs that have more money coming out their day holes, but have to monopolize a sight where people are trying to sell things. Shoppers Drug Mart is a fine example of a billion dollar corporation totally monopolizing page after page, like the greediest drug lord

paull224
10/31/17

How does kijiji justify there fees in the car section. They just keep going up and up its getting out of hand. Borderline RAPE

mikew278
10/26/17

Bought wisnter tires off kijiji called road cruza. Great price and amazing service they were very quick to meet me and super nice. I'd recommend them to anyone who is looking for winter Tires at a good price and good quality

johnm1176
10/15/17

The kijiji turn bad, cause It doesn't make a difference ,or a control, between the individual and the professional use.

raymondo14
9/26/17

My first time to place a bunch of items for sale in Kijiji. Bad decision, Kijiji is full of buyers that are liars and a-hole. Bunch of chicken $#*! all talk no action. They promise to come pick it up and make you wait some do not call not coming, some call when time has already past that they do not want it anymore. I should do that as a buyer see what other people feel.

shawnk36
9/20/17

I used to put free ads on Kijiji and get replies. Now they made it hard. I have tried Promote My Ads and paid hundreds of dollars now. The results are bad no replies. Waste of money. Ebay and Kijiji doing down hill.

richardl193
9/8/17

I've written numerous times to the Admin staff at Kijiji, to ask them to actually go in an look at the ads some of these idiots post online. If someone can't tell the difference between "Wanted" and "For Sale" do you really want to deal with them. I mean seriously, if you want to sell a table or other item, why do you put it in the "wanted" section. Idiots.
Kijiji is outdated now, and there are many better options available. Whomever they have operating their site should be fired immediately, and replaced with a 14 year old who actually knows how to build a functioning website. Trying to place an ad, or browse an ad is just too slow and time consuming now. I don't see this company operating much longer if they continuously ignore the concerns of their users. I agree, several years ago the site was much better; but now it's just tedious. They deserve to go under, and the idiots who work there should put in a resume at Starbucks.

janeb142
9/7/17

Kijiji is one of the worst websites to navigate. It is so slow. The page continuously needs to reload. It is so frustrating, that you give up. Way too many advertisers. Kijiji got greedy. People, stop placing ads on Kijiji and go to Craigslist. Easy and pleasurable to use. More filters. And no ads!

ja36891
9/6/17

Been trying to sell household goods. Haven't sold a thing in months. Nothing but time wasters on Kijiji. I only use Varagesale now. Kijiji is a useless for a busy person who values time.

russe778
8/30/17

Kijiji used to be fast and easy to navigate. Lately its website is almost unusable! Extremely slow with constant redirects to ad pages you don't want. What good is it if you can't browse easily on it to find what you want?

anons4
8/26/17

Been trying to sell some quality stuff for awhile now. I keep getting replies from people who are interested in buying, but then flake out the day of the meetup, happened 3 weeks in a row from different people. Its often people using different alias's but try to slowly ask for lower prices each time. Its always been a chore trying to sell things on kijiji in general.

Complete waste of time.

amidr
8/8/17

I've never seen a website decline as quickly as Kijiji has over the last 12 months. Its a ghost site now... all the buyers have been driven away by endless ads and scam artists..... lol... Exactly what happen to ebay.

laceys18
7/31/17

It`s crazy how these people are forcing adverts on us..making it extremely "unfriendly" and annoying. STOP IT ALREADY.

ricks144
7/29/17

Facebook advertising has driven tons of traffic on the same ad that Kijiji has driven ZERO and Facebook is cheaper! Kijiji just plain SUCKS!

johnnyw33
7/21/17

used to be a community driven site where people bought and sold used stuff, now it's just about how much money kijiji (Ebay) can make.

mohameda94
7/17/17

I ask about flat in Monte rial Canada 1,5 room " studio"
my name mohamed bela from Egypt i ,ll take this flat for 3 month
i am 33 years i am engineer my wife is doctor
my e mil belalshosha@yahoo .com

maryses
7/7/17

I rarely get any responses from my ads except from scammers. The site keeps sending me spamming emails to upgrade and promote my ad for a fee. The whole thing is a waste of time.

murrayh23
6/17/17

Kijiji !!!. Mostly a huge waste of time. Ive tryed many times to post a simple ad on there. But yet, it will not even show up in my kijiji after submitting it, It will be not recored, looked at or even pend at all.l. It never once posted my ad :@
I also emailed them to let them know what was happening. Never got one reply back.
USELESS SITE!!!!!!!

angelar108
6/15/17

The previous reviewer said that 95% were sincere potential buyers and 5% were trollers/fishers. I think it's the other way around. Had a car for sale - 18 0f 20 replies were all the same, "tell me more about the car". I don't get what they want. My email address? my phone number? it certainly wasn't the car.

willj19
6/9/17

Maybe 95% of the buyers on Kijiji are legitimate buyers. The other 5% are just morons with a computer who send out e-mail junk. They ask questions, make offers and then never show. Entertainment site for scammers and jerks

miket182
6/8/17

Kijiji is a wasteland of fraud and scams. don't even bother listing your items here because it doesn't sell. they are desperate to send the traffic to business customers who are selling off lease junk or same item as individuals at a considerable markup. don't bother buying either, any good deal is scooped up by resellers within minutes of listing. I listed some popular items and got 3 emails within 45 mins and thought it was
going to sell, it turned out to be all resellers who sit and refresh every second and make offers and excuses. Ebay totally ruined the classified ads space in Canada and has replaced it with the lowest end small businesses who just upload their database of irrelevant or overpriced products. Both the buying and selling have been destroyed slowly over the last year with all the negative changes.

The site quality was reduced so much that the honest buyers and sellers fled and the left overs are the degenerates. This has also shown in the no-shows. there was always no shows like 1 in 10 but now I'm seeing as much as 3 people in a row flake out, change their mind or in some cases don't even reply after a no show. Don't forget the rampant fraud and scams, now that the scammers email is masked by kijiji you never know who you're replying to. its all scammers fishing for phone numbers and personal info. Waste of time and I'm back to listing all my good deals on craigslist and the garbage on kijiji.

johnd780
5/30/17

Made this account just to review this; I'm anonymous.
I used to love Kijiji back in the good ol' days (2012-2014). Now, they've a) Ruined the site layout, b) Gone full greedy (understandable due to AdBlock and paying employees), and finally, c) Complete garbage customer service. They treat you like a child (if they even ever get back to you); I was told my 'situation would be resolved very shortly, and numerous times they got back to me, they told me something like 'Sorry, we can't do this, our tech managers are unable to' - complete B.S.
Goodbye Kijiji; moving to LetGo, I recommend you do the same.
P.S. There are tons of scammers and pedos/creeps on Kijiji. Be aware.

williamd148
5/26/17

WHY DO THEY NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Tip for consumers: THEY SUCK

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Turn The Modem And Computers Off For At Least 3 Minutes. This May Help Assign A New IP. Visit: www.XPrix.com And Post There. Be Sure To Tell A Friend About www.XPrix.com

By Sean M.
Questions? Get answers from the Kijiji staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Kijiji