US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jeffm163
1/7/17

They let tons of people post their limit of 8 ads without any issue.
I have 8 different ads and they still delete them and block my account.
You are best to stay away from this joke of a site!
There was a clown spamming my email as well and they do not do anything about it even though they agree he is breaking their code of conduct.
I do not recommend this site as you will not have a good experience.
kijiji does not care about small business! stay away!

vanceg15
1/2/17

In may of 2014 I tried to purchase an svhs vcr from a seller, but the guy hemmed and hawwed I had the cash with me I went to his office and he said that he had the machine there, but when I got there he was very rude and belligerent to me and he even threatened me with bodily harm. Of course he didn't have the vcr there. No stars for you kijijij

johns1575
12/29/16

After 7 years of consistent daily usage, I have now stopped using Kijiji altogether. Recent policy changes have caused the search results to be flooded irrelevant ads from commercial dealers (the exact thing I came to Kijiji to avoid in the first place). The "garage sale" atmosphere that made Kijiji so attractive has been completely destroyed and replaced with endless spam from overpriced professional dealers looking to recoup their advertising costs being charged by Kijiji's Admarkt scam. Kijiji is a waste of time now. I have since shifted my time to competing services instead (letgo, virage sale, craiglist, etc...). Bye bye Kijiji, you can stuff your BS new policies up your A-$-$

carlae10
12/27/16

This site used to be a great app for buying and selling, finding employment etc. Now you get nothing but adds from third parties. Private sellers paying to post adds only to have it barried in a matter of minutes due to third party adds like indeed, and dealers. Not user friendly, no longer cost effective...quite useless in my opinion.

jimmyn20
12/24/16

What is wrong with you guys I thought you should make things easier
You can't find what you need know.
Before it was so easy.
Idiots Ah ah

philc44
12/15/16

Im looking for a used truck seems if you live in Cambridge The Loan Arranger gets priority......yuk. I used to be able to filter out dealers but seens that feature is gone.

ans362
12/11/16

cant find anything on here! and all you get is adds that don't even match what u looking for! what happen to you Kijiji???

mel4578
12/9/16

Its like spam of endless so called partner ads, they aren't even relevant to the category - for example if I'm looking for a management job in one city, pages of ads from Indeed from across the country, or world for that matter make the relevant ads hard to find. Way to drive off viewer Kijiji!

johnd673
12/6/16

You guys are thiefs. You charged my wife's credit card for 150$ without any permission or her knowledge. She had to cancel credit card because of you. Lu CV kily she saw it on time and you haven't charged more. I'm so pissed off you f*****g scammers. I've heard it's not first time you did it. Hope someone will make you pay for it $#*!s.

rafir1
11/21/16

kijiji is horrible....... First there were many warning emails....that last offer auto post kijiji......I declined all.........then my ads were removed....spoke with kijiji service.....reinstated my account ...but same story even though I had 2 different ads for very different services......all 3 were deleted......it is pathetic...and BS.......rafiraza@yahoo.com

samt66
11/20/16

There have been improvements to customer service at Kijiji so I applaud them for that.

Recent changes to the Kijiji website make deleting an old ad and re-posting it an annoying, time consuming process when using Windows 10 or the latest version of iOS. Loading photos is SSSLLLLOOWWWW.....Using the app, as they recommend, is even slower.

bille32
11/14/16

i just can't believe how polluted with ads this site has become. the best part used to be how user friendly it was but now it's hard to even search for items in your own area!! deleted the app and will never return to the site...such a shame as it was great once
rated a 1 because there is no negative number...

charlenec17
11/12/16

You have made a HORRIBLE MESS of a sight that for a long time was GREAT. If you wanted to charge a fee you could have found a more effective way to do this. This sight is absurd! I would not sell a dead fish on here, go back to the way it use to be. Now I have to use Oodle,,, I would never use your sight, it is a total disaster!!!!!!

carlog9
11/3/16

I advertised my items in the admarkt area of kijiji and you have to put a minimum of $4 on a $10 item and pay per hit and all this other bs... and you don't see what is happening day to day with the things you posted. I have less than 50 items posted... I get hit with almost $350 in one month... REALLY! Most calls I received were from people in Nigeria asking me to use Western Union to send them money to send the things through freight to their house as they are in the military and other BS scams. So, admarkt, kijiji and their friends in Nigeria and India and elsewhere are the ones who are loving to take advantage of us. The vulnerable who are trying to make an honest extra buck to pay bills

katherinee9
10/28/16

I have learned a few things to watch out for. Don't meet after hours (dark) never ever send cash or a chech without receiving ur goods. If the Deal Sounds to go to be true it's more than likely a Scam, just B careful and aware Not everyone is as honest as U are!! Now on a positive Note I have bought some VERY Cool unique stuff,and sola items as well on Kijiji they have everything from diamonds to baby-sitters awesome variety. It's also buyer beware as Kijiji usi NOT in anyway responsible for anything from stuff bought,sold to theft should it occur. Just be SMART,safe with UR purchasing.

marys408
10/13/16

SPAM SPAM SPAM... New changes have made the site completely unusable.

If you're not paying them for the "premium" ad space then your regular ads get erased or buried behind a wall of paid spam ads that pop up over and over and over. Flagging a spam ad now requires an email address, adding another layer of protection for Kijiji's little Ponzi scheme. Unbelievable money grubbing. The app is even worse.

Since August, my time spent browsing Kijiji has dropped by about 90%

fredi17
10/9/16

now kijiji push people to pay if not you are out ,they delete your adds for no reason and those who pay their adds let them to put adds everywhere doesnt matter categories....most peolple doing busness or adding their services are mad soooo mad ,this is the end of kijiji,as much as we are we can change things ,there are lot of similar web sites .

tl95
10/8/16

New face lift is plagued with problems with different browsers. Can no longer renew multiple ads and must be done one at a time. Cannot see price listing of your own ads in your profile. The ad limit changes along with their partnership with Admarkt is a pure money grabbing scheme. Seriously, pay per click? Nothing more than a pyramid Ponzi scam where Kijiji feeds off the top. Come on! And still the lack of proper response to deal with all the rudeness and at times, the borderline criminal harassment from other users is just ridiculous. How hard is it to record an IP address and permanently ban that person even if they wish to create a new account. Seriously, come on! Use to be wonderful. Now, greed has clearly gotten in the way. Shame on them. Nothing free about Kijiji anymore.

hectorm30
9/30/16

I've had an add running with Kijiji, Calgary, Alberta, for over three years. My ad was for my services. I've never had any problems accessing my account using the google web browser until six weeks ago. I can no longer sign into my account. I've sent many emails to Kijij in attempts to have them fix the problem. Their response is the google web browser is the problem and for me to download their web browser. This tells me that they made changes that is affecting my access to my Kijiji account. I keep telling them to fix the problem, as I have no problems with the google web browser except when trying to access my Kijiji account.

steveg126
9/30/16

Pictures too big. Can't get messages can't buy anything. Can't sell anything Wtf
Rating is a $#*!ing zero b.c. you guys suck

annetted20
9/22/16

This morning I went to Kijiji to see what mobile homes are for sale in my area. There were 17 listings. 3 were for cars, another 3 for tablets and 1 for pets, which turned out to be an aquarium. Also a couple electronic things which I didn't bother to look at. I have also on occasion had a few items to sell, so I would look under Wanted in case someone was looking for what I had. Most of what I found were people Wanting to sell theirs. It appears to me that no one actually owns/runs/monitors Kijiji or they wouldn't have let it become the mess it is. I see no reason to go back.

pattig8
9/9/16

Kijii provides a means for illegal, unethical animal vendors to rip off the public and abuse pets. Puppy and kitten mills, dog fighters looking for bait dogs, fake "rescues" looking for free pets to feed to reptiles, irresponsible breeders selling pets too young to be taken from their mothers, fraud artists selling non-existent animals - all of them profit from ads carried by Kijiji. Without Kijiji's assistance none of these criminals would be in business. They have "pet policies" which they claim are intended to weed out animal abusers and fraud artists, however, when an ad that violates their policies is flagged, they refuse to take down the ad or take any action against the seller. Clearly these "policies" are nothing but window dressing to protect them from criminal liability, despite their own criminal behaviour. Contacting their customer service to complain is a waste of time. All you get is a patronizing form letter telling you how to file a complaint.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy or sell animals on Kijiji, you are just helping them and their criminal sellers to profit from the misery of abused animals!

antonioc56
8/14/16

I have responded to over 15 different job opportunities part time and temporary. There has been no response back from anyone!

brunop17
8/1/16

STAY AWAY FROM HIM...
An absolute nightmare. Speaks very politely when you respond to the ad.
Comes on site with absolutely nothing. In a very bad mood. Didn't smile. No extra effort to do anything.
Doodled away the day. I could have done much more. Took multiple cigarette breaks and yet more to check his phone.
Left the place in a mess. Asked to clean up. He refused. I just paid and let him go. Didn't want to waste my breath on him.

peterl26
8/1/16

I have repeatedly listed ads for employment. Nobody ever responds to Kijij ads. I get better response form Craig's List. Why?

3 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kijiji staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question