US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

taneesem
4/18/16

This is not a scam they really do unlock your phone. My phone was on blacklist and they were able to get it unlocked. My iPhone been unlocked now for 2 months.

joes609
10/8/16

Their tech support was very responsive and answered all my questions. Please do keep in mind their timezone in which they are in when making requests or updates to tickets. Very helpful and would use them again in the future. If you have problems with a locked phone this is the way to go!

alexa1367
2/9/16

I'm here again to highly recommend Zisis and team!, they unlocked another iPhone 6 Plus in just two weeks!
It's working very good!
I can tell if you try to hire them you will be in good hands!
They do what they promise to you!

Thank you guys.

alexb178
8/9/16

I have an iPhone 5s that i'm waiting for it to be unlocked by this guys.
So far, i've made a blacklist check and Zisis was truly patiente with me, making me understand the whole procedure from lock to unlock.
The orders are being processed fast (as fast this process can be), they give you an acount where you have customer support and where you can see all your orders with the state of processing so you don't have to e-mail them for this information. The payment is secure trough PayPal.
Anyway...i'll write another review after the iPhone unlocking and share the experience!

abraame
2/17/16

I was trying to unlock an iphone wich i bought from ebay. I have trusted 2 other companies unlockriver and myimeiunlock and they both failed to unlock it and they kept me almost 3 months without phone and information about what is happening. Mr Zisis answered all my questions and unlocked my phone. They are the best i will trust them again for sure

jonathang58
8/30/16

the agent who was assign to my case was extremely helpful and responded very fast to all of my questions. will def. recommend this company.

tiagod2
6/16/16

Less than 24h i got my iphone 4s unlocked for any carrier. very good

heidid18
8/12/16

The information that you receive from them is more than you could ask for. They have provided with more information that I thought it was possible. The service was quick. And very responsive to emails. And very good follow up.

trinidadt4
3/2/16

IphoneUnlock took care of my needs to unlock Iphone 5c. Answered all my questions and concern in a timely manner. I had a minor bump in the road, but IphoneUnlock team took care of the issue immediately and now the phone is working perfectly. Great job! Great customer service!

shinsakui
6/16/16

I have unlocked Softbank Japan iPhone6. In these days, it is difficult to find a "right store" to do it, but IPhoneUnlock.Zone is a reliable service !! Do not hesitate ask them for your iPhone, they will reply you whatever you have in your mind! My unlocking only took about 4days. That is so quick too. (Some other services take around 2 months... OMG...) Anyway, just unlock you iPhone with IPhoneUnlock.Zone !! AWSOME!!

stefanieb7
4/7/16

Bought a softbank iphone 5s off ebay. Didnt know what Softbank was or ever even seen a sim locked phone before. Thanks to this service 24 days after ordering we have our phone unlocked! Thank you so much! You are awesome!!!!!!!

jayeshp
2/6/16

Great work, genuine company, no cheating

petero20
2/18/16

I live outside of USA and my phone was locked by sprint. They help me, thanks!

Peter

michaelm437
5/31/16

There are a $#*! ton of sites that offer the same service and i might have rolled the dice with this one but it turns out i'm a winner! iPhones still unlocked after a week! It took about 4 days to unlock the phone and ive been using it ever since.These guys are super professional and answered every question i had in a timely manner. Amazing job, i'm super grateful to have my iPhone back up and running! Thanks guys.

alig23
12/15/15

Even I placed a wrong order ......they refound me completly my money & Im 100%satisfied with iphoneunlock.zone........& Recomanded to evryone

shavinm
4/14/16

My lock iPhone 4s from SoftBank was unlock in just 2 days , very fast. Communication really good and thank you Zisis T. you've respond to me very quick I must say wow. Very Happy. Zisis keep it up man ;) Nice Job

dustins29
10/4/16

If you have a phone n need help there's guy save u a drive to iPhone store ,,, by helping from home jus a couple clicks on the sight n your inn ... I'll definitely use these guys in the future cause we all know iPhone are the future!!!

giuliaz1
1/26/16

I went to 4 different places 2 in real life and 1 online, and none of them could unlock it. I tried this place online with some doubts becasue the others couldnt but Zisis guarenteed that they could do it so i was pretty confident. Althought it was a little pricey because the currency exchange, and took a little long (because im impatient). However, they got it done and I was very satisfied they also respond to their emails which are very helpful unlike other websites lol. Amazing and I am greatly satisfied !

zanl
8/9/16

After dealing with one of the most notoriously selfish big cell contractors in Japan (S*ftbank) who refused to unlock my iPhone 5 when I cancelled with them, I had tried everything. Was almost about to fork over a bunch of money for a new phone when I had a perfectly good one already. These guys rock! They are honest and dependable. I am now unlocked and have way faster mobile data for 60 percent less the price I was paying now that I can use a SIM of my choosing. THANK YOU ZISIS!

alexw83
6/2/16

My iphone was unlock in less then 3 days after two unlock services from ebay told me that they were not able to get it unlock. This guys are very good.

adriani7
8/30/16

I experienced just how professional & superior,,

www.iphoneunlock.zone services are.

unfortunately they couldn't help me with

removing my iphone's blacklist status,, (hint: "be

sure to check imei status,, b4 purchasing via the net")

they fully refunded my order,, within 48 hours!

"very professional & very fast reply to support queries!"

I am recommending their services to everyone!!

Thanks again Zisis,, for your assistance.

Adrian I

from Adelaide,, South Australia

rudya11
8/12/16

great service

ridaa
8/16/16

Zisis' team has provided an excellent service unlocking my iphone 5 that I brought from Australia. I started by ordering their imei check services. Then, they provided the locked details of my iphone. I decided to unlock my iphone and it took them 5 days to proceed. Their guideline is also really easy to follow. Really recommended! Thanks Zisis

pauln72
5/19/16

worth wile helped me were others could not thank again AAA+++

auroraj1
8/6/16

Zisis did a great job getting my phone unlocked for me!! The instructions I received were easy to understand! Thank You!!

225 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question