Review of HomePerfect

Tel: 1-888-850-3999
alex@homeperfect.com

poph
8/8/17

First of all, I loved the low prices. But what really helped me out was the responses I got to questions when choosing the right replacement boiler for my home. They recommended Green Mountain as an alternative to my existing Steam Boiler and I'm really pleased with the performance and price.

Tip for consumers: chat if you have a question.

holye
8/8/17

my name is mr jason edwards,im the verger of christchurch,bury mcr,i was asked last yr to to see if i would do a contract with this company+video all payments+transactions+how i was spoken to +treated+also how long i waited to pay at the counter when the 2 stafff,well dindt want my cash,i have waited just me for 10mins,with no other customers around+staff chatting,the laptop i bought,wasnt what was told,when my lets say gaffer looked at the laptop he said was a no no,its still in storage,my payments run out in october,all video footage on how ive been treated in store will be to view before xmas ive been told online,thank you for reading,mr jason edwards

codenamet
7/24/17

Tip for consumers: after years of saving up I finally bought my own home, however the first thing that needed to go was the funky bathroom! I did my research, looking for high end fixtures, predominantly European brands like Dornbracht and Hansgrohe, and eventually found my one stop shop at this website. Saved a bunch, all came great and my bathroom looks excellent.

stevens216
7/17/17

I was very pleased with the high quality materials I purchased for my house. The kitchen shines with my new silgranit sink and matching faucet. The price was fantastic, and my order was sent to my granite guy within the week. that's the end of that story !

Tip for consumers: it says if items are in stock at the primary warehouse or backordered right on the product page, as well as on the checkout screen.

donj52
7/10/17

They are excellent with their prices and quick shipping. Sales person for extremely helpful and humble.

ocpdickj
7/10/17

I bought a combo fireclay sink and semi pro faucet, said it was in stock, shipped right away, and I saved a ton. The kitchen really looks fantastic. I will definitely recommend this website to all my friends.

michaelk216
3/9/17

I ordered a sliding shower door from homeperfect.com and it has been the worst online purchase experience I have ever gone through. First of all, they do not have 24/7 support. And when I did call the customer support number, I got someone didn't speak any English. Even worse, I was told the product was supposed to ship on numerous occasions over the course of 2 MONTHS!!!! Now frustrated, I tried to get a refund and apparently I am at the mercy of the manufacturer they use because they had to request for a cancellation notice from the manufacturer. Also, google wasn't very helpful in protecting the order even though its a "google trusted store," they just want me to repeat the same exact process I have already done ten times to obtain my refund. So I filed a dispute with my credit card company. Hopefully all goes well and they get my money back. We'll see!!!!

catherinek22
12/19/16

This has been the worst on line buying experience I've ever had. Poor customer service! They claim to have 24/7 support which is complete BS. Ordered a fireplace from them, waited 2 weeks for a shipped email but never received. Try to call customer service and they have no idea how to help you, finally tells me the order is delayed 1 week for some unknown reason. Wait 2 more weeks and they finally figure out the item is discontinued. Now how long before I get my refund! We'll see...

theresav5
12/12/16

I ordered a thermostat November 5th two days later they email me they did not have that item, but had a alternate item. I called and told them I was not interested in the alternate item it would not work for my system that I have, and to cancel the order. A month later I find out they charged me for the item they didn't even have and yesterday received the alternate item dilvererd to my home. Some nerve

Tip for consumers: Do not order anything

russe613
4/30/16

Ordered a Blanco 441464 kitchen sink on Sat. it shipped on Mon. I received it on Thur. as promised. On top of that I saved $120 from the next lowest price. What more could you ask for?

karenj74
3/30/16

I was very worried when I read all of the negative reviews about home perfect. I ordered a blanco sink on Saturday, had tracking info on following Tuesday, delivery on Wednesday. Sink was in perfect condition.....No problems and less than a week from order to receiving.

paulae7
1/8/16

Recently underwent a kitchen remodel very close to the holidays, on top of upgrading my water heater. Christy Landry at Home Perfect was good to work with, she was easy to reach and did the necessary follow up. Everything came in on time which was very critical due to the time constraints. I would work with them again.

shelleym18
11/17/15

We ordered a black pedestal sink set for our bathroom. The picture on the website clearly shows both the pedestal and the sink, and the description would lead you to believe that's what you're purchasing. However, apparently you're just purchasing the pedestal, or the sink - whatever they decide to ship. And the ironic thing is: the sink and the pedestal aren't universal and can only be used if both pieces are purchased together. So, why would one only buy the pedestal (or the sink as a woman described in the site reviews) if they can only be used together? So, we ask to return the item since the product description was misleading... It was almost impossible to get a live person (had to leave several messages and not once were our calls returned), and when we finally did get through, they could barely speak English. Not only that, but we asked three times for them to email us the return label. Its been over a week and still no return label. I doubt we'll ever be able to send back and be refunded for the useless pedestal sitting in our closet taking up space. Hands down, WORST, most unprofessional "company" ever. Trust your instinct and do not spend a dime on any merchandise these clowns have to offer. Such a waste of hard-earned money and time.

jc153
8/6/15

Having a horrible time receiving (2) Blanco sinks ordered on 7/24/2015. When I placed the order, the back order was 2 weeks, then it crept to 3 weeks, now we're at 4 weeks with no guarantee. Oh, and meanwhile, my American Express was charged immediately on 7/24/15.
Wish I had Googled for reviews before giving them my order!
All one star reviews are true. Beware!

cv30
4/7/15

On 3/11 I ordered 2 items from homeperfect as they had the lowest price for some pretty standard items. 3 weeks later I still hadn't received anything and had no reply to my emails asking about the items. I called customer service and spoke to someone at a call center in a foreign country who informed me that 1 of the items was backordered. I had not been informed of this at all previously. I cancelled that item (thank goodness they did do a quick refund for it) and told them to send the other item. Now it is 4/7 and I still have not received my order. I looked at the site to track it and it says it WAS delivered and the date is 4/8, tomorrow?!
Hopefully that is prophetic & It arrives and I can never deal with this place again. Next time, faucetdirect.com all the way!

miked119
1/15/15

Ordered 4 Items from this company... Only received one item, company refuses to credit or replace... Customer Service - Christy Landry is horrible!!! Stay Away from this company... now need to fight them with my credit...

Stay Away!!!

brucec38
1/9/15

I ordered a toilet from Homeperfect.com and a couple of days later I called to cancel the order because we decided to order a different toilet. They said no problem as the item probably had not shipped yet but if it did ship they said to refuse delivery. One month later they finally issued a refund for 52% of the price I paid for the toilet. I told them that their restocking fee was unreasonable as it was significantly higher than any other site I have ever ordered from and requested that the refund be adjusted. They declined to adjust the refund. They clearly do not want repeat customers. Buy from them at your own risk....buyer beware.

leavemea
11/7/14

Home Perfect has TERRIBLE customer service. I placed an order on-line over 3 weeks ago. It is impossible to get a straight answer regarding the status of the order. All I know is that it has not shipped. Their customer service team WILL NOT help you if you order on-line. You should call to place your order if you intend to order from this merchant and want to follow up on the status of your order. We ended up canceling our order and buying from another retailer. They will NEVER have our business or recommendation after the terrible treatment we received.

stefft
10/29/14

"This is a horrible company.
I ordered for $1000 two hansgrohe items as they had competitive pricing on Feb 7th.
On Feb 11th I send them an e-mail to cancel it as the item was back ordered, although they charged my credit card immediately for the full amount.
I called them on Feb.12 to make sure the order was cancelled and after several attempts to find out what was going on they told me the day after I called that I cant cancel it as it has just shipped from Hansgrohe directly.
I just got the package today and surprise, they sent the wrong item and the second item I ordered is missing altogether.
I sent an e-mail to their service and I am waiting for an answer but already expect the worst, I am contemplating taking legal action.
Lesson learned, don't get tempted by the cheap prices they post on their web site, they will ruin your project and cost you more."

thomasy9
8/20/14

HomePerfect is the WORST business I've ever dealt with.
They take $150 for delivery (of a toilet) and the process
lasts for 3 weeks at least. When you have bought something
online from them it becomes almost impossible to get any information
from them; instead they always try to sell you something else.

joannc6
4/3/14

Whatever you order, make certain you have the instruction manual and all the parts before you rip out your old toilet. We got ours ripped out and found we didn't have two bolts. HomePerfect required that the manufacturer had to send THEM the part then they would send us the part. I ordered it through a supplier who is mailing it overnight. Needed just bolts, had to get a $15 kit, overnight mail, $44! Also the toilet was supposed to be a standard 12 inch size and turned out to be a new design that required new holes for the bolts.

tracyb36
11/3/13

This company does not respect their customers.

I ordered a faucet online, the product was backordered. When I finally did received the order, it was an older model that did not have the features listed on the webpage. I told HomePerfect of their mistake and I would need to return the product. HomePerfect informed me it was my mistake and I could pay restocking, return postage and some other bogus fee. I declined their insult of an offer and contacted PayPal. I then get a phone call from HomePerfect, maybe there was a warehouse mistake. Too late HomePerfect, I want my money back and PayPal agrees with me. I get my money back and you pay for return postage.

rono4
10/23/13

Lost the heater I ordered in transit and did not try to fix things until 4 weeks later, after numerous emails and phone calls, by re-shipping another. This heater was also bungled by Home Perfect's shipper, AM Trucking. Home Perfect's response to me this time was to just cancel the order and refund my money which I did not ask for. I needed this heater and their service to me was just terrible. Do not do business with this company. They have no idea want customer service means.

karenb60
10/8/13

Just like everyone elses -- can't get ahold of anyone, no emails returned, and even though I had send their service tickets in to cancel order they sent package now they claim I will be charged a restocking fee -- I refused delivery with FED EX and am disputing charge with AMEX rude awful customer service

soor4
9/26/13

DODGY!! NON-PROFESSIONAL SERVICE & RIP-OFF - Ordered 3 products and waited a few weeks and heard nothing. When I enquired I was told they weren't going to ship unless I paid extra in shipping - or I had option to cancel the order. I cancelled and was mad that I had to initiate contact with them about this matter in the first place.
THEN... I get an email saying that my item was SHIPPED!! And... that they WERE NOT going to charge me extra for shipping. HOWEVER, then I learned that they DID CHARGE ME EXTRA. I wrote to them complaining and asked them to recall my order or at least refund all shipping costs - since IT STILL HADN'T arrived yet. They did NOTHING. I was ultimately charged DOUBLE the cost of my 3 products in shipping WITHOUT my consent. I am in the process of appealing but so far... NO RESPONSE.. I rarely have poor buying experiences online but this has been terrible.

Questions? Get answers from the HomePerfect staff and other customers.

HomePerfect?