Review of HealthGrades

Denver, CO 80202, US
cs@healthgrades.com

marias301
11/15/17

I had seen Dr. Sabbir Kahn in 2015 and he directed me to another facility in Pennsylvania- Taste and Smell Clinic at Penn Medicine. I got a diagnosis that helped me to try new things to fix my problem. I saw him on 11/13/17 and we are trying something new to address my problem. He is friendly, professional , and puts you at ease, just how I remember him back in 2015

barbarar177
11/3/17

Dr. Obron has been my Dr. for several years. His office and office staff are wonderful. There is very little wait time. Dr. Obron is very professional. His exams are gentle and excellent. He is patient and answers all questions. I highly recommend him. Barbara Ruskin

paulap66
11/2/17

ROSARIO P. MAIOLINO ,was the most informent anesthesiologist I have had in years and he was sensitive to my concerns about always getting sick afterwards.This was the 1st time I hadn't been sick.

davids872
10/31/17

I had total right knee replacement by Dr. Matthew Sarb of Hughston Clinic of $#*!son,Tennessee on August 21,2017 and on October 26,2017 I played 18 holes of golf with minimal pain. I am very pleased with Dr. Sarb and my recovery. I highly recommend him for orthopedic surgery-total knee replacement.-David Shepard -age 70
Cell phone 615-351-9016

roberta494
10/19/17

Dr Akbar Khan is my pain management Dr. He has been very informative in regards to my neck and back. He has given me 4 injections over the past two years and one nerve block follow up appointments after each one diagnosed my problem first time primary care Dr referred me. I would highly recommend him to anyone with neck or back problems.

robertd335
10/13/17

Pleasant and explains in terms you can understand. He checked on me before and after my surgery, also came to check on me se real times while I was in the hospital

lashawnj1
10/12/17

Dr. Seify out of Newport Beach California is a perfect and excellent plastic surgeon. I'm a nurse and never thought i would have the breast i always wanted. He is professional and very talented at what he do. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking that natural and perfect body!

carolf86
10/5/17

Saw Dr Kunta about my anemia. He is an excellent oncologist. His staff was very helpful and very nice. I would recommend Dr Kunta and his entire staff to all my friends.

arlenev1
10/4/17

Dr. Douglas C. Smith @ Family Foot & Ankle Center in Raleigh is an excellent podiatrist. I first went to Dr. Smith in Sept, 2017 and was totally impressed with his bedside manner. This is always a tie breaker for me personally and he NAILED it. He listened, he allowed me to ask questions pertaining to my immediate problem with my foot but also answered questions about my foot in general and he was very knowledgeable. I left his office feeling like He CARED!!! After leaving his office, I truly thought I would not hear from him again until my follow up appointment but I was wrong. I received a letter from him that welcomed me to his practice, thanking me for choosing his practice for my foot care and his letter said he would treat me like family. Very well spoken in my book. I would recommend anyone to this doctor. It makes a difference when it comes to your healthcare when you are made to feel like the caregiver GENUINELLY CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. THANKS DR. SMITH.

joannn9
9/30/17

Saw Dr. Masternick for a natty foot problem. I hesitate going to doctors, but I must say I was very pleased with the solution. The doctor is really a good and patient physician. Five stars, for sure.

stephanies236
9/28/17

Orlando Orthopaedic Center with Dr. Patel is the the best doctor in Central Florida. He is trained in Boston so he has an excellent education. His is so kind, thoughtful and knows how to fix back problems. I wasn't nervous one bit before my surgery. I was walking around right after my surgery. No pain at all. Please go to him he is truly the best of the best. The whole office is really professional and caring. PT with Brian is topnotch, he has miracle hands.

leoh39
8/31/17

During my first appointment with Dr. Akkad and his wonderful associate Katie Minor , I knew they both took a keen interest their patients. Over one year now, and I'm thoroughly satisfied with their practice.

Leo Hadad

karenr188
8/28/17

I am the luckiest...and happiest" lady because I was smart enough to have selected dr mark r. sultan to be my plastic surgeon! Although I look basically like I did before my surgery...I also look so much more "youthful" and rsted ( a more youthful version of myself)....if I did not tell you that I had such surgery..you would never know that I did...(there are no "signs", nor marks" saying "plastic surgery" was done!!!)..I look so natural and that really signifies that I used a very very top surgeon!
he was patient, honest, and caring..as was his entire staff and/or nurses,

elizabethm226
8/17/17

Healthcare of Greater Washington has given me excellent care in the years of my being a patient there. All though Norman Riendeau is a hard task master, you feel like he cares about his patient's.

carolg115
8/8/17

I recently had robotic surgery done by The Clark Center of Urogynecology in Newport Beach and had not been looking forward to it. The entire staff could not have been more competent and caring .They are so efficient but always make the patient feel cared for,they answered every question and put me at ease. As a nurse I am very critical of healthcare and I know I experienced the best of care

judym125
8/8/17

Please pay attention that Dr. Mohamad Bydon is not Neurosurgery Board Certified (I found out this after I had the operation done by him, sadly). And I am not sure why a reputable organization such as Mayo Clinic would hire a surgeon who is not board-certified.

He is rather a junior doctor like other reviewers had stated at
www.ratemds.com

You can easily check whether a specialty surgeon is board certified by researching at www.abns.org

I am 5th day post-op by Dr. Mohamad Bydon. I really cannot imagine that from the time (I had cervical spine surgery on Auguest 1, 2017 about noon time) I was wheeled into the operating room up to the next day that I was forced to be discharged by his nurse he did not show up in front of me. My husband was with me that day. The only communication was that he made a brief phone call after operation that he made a 4 inch incision in one level instead what he had communicated with us two of 2 inch incision around the creases of my neck.

Originally we were told that he reserved the operating room for eight hours. But by about 3 pm in the afternoon he already phoned my husband that surgery had finished. I was sent to the patient room around 4 pm that day and I assume I can stay at least 24 hours there. Noop !!

Early morning on August 2nd I was told by night shift nurse that a resident physician is coming to see me shortly and I asked her how about Dr. Bydon she said he will come later of the day like maybe 3 pm.

By noon time his nurse Jeena already started bugging me and my husband to get rid of the hospital as soon as we can. I asked her 'Isn't Dr. Bydon planning to come to see me?' She responded like this ' You know the Heads of all departments are very busy they don't have time to see patients afterwards (after they operated on them)'.

And I kept begging Jeena to let me stay until about 3 pm. All in all she did not show any sympathy or compassion at all. We were forced out after she read us post-surgery instructions.

I really cannot believe this situation happens at Mayo Clinic. I remembered last time I had similar surgery done by the Director of Neurosurgery at MGH in Boston Dr. Borges came to see me every single day and inquired me whether I got better.

Definitely not Dr.? Bydon !!! Although he called me after we got back to the hotel (we travelled 2,000 miles away from home) he excused that he tried to visit me after we left. I knew that he had communicated with his nurse Jeena regarding all the details most importantly including how to get rid of me outside of the hospital.

Don't be fooled by his smiling face. Smiling does not really mean friendly or compassionate at all.

vincentl39
8/3/17

Dr. David Morales of the Arizona Novaspine Pain Institute has significantly reduced my long term back pain without opiods. Epidural steroid injections have worked very well.

markd224
7/24/17

I agree with another post on here regarding HG. There is no way to review other than writing one. OK. That's not so bad. Unless they only publish positive reviews and bump the stars up no matter what. It's simply fake and created to fool patients and benefit doctors.

tammyr47
7/21/17

I was in pain for over two years and after complaining to my primary doctor several times ,she send me to Chaplain Valley Orthopaedics several times .i got real upset the pain I had in my left shoulder keep me awake at night,I couldn't lift my arm up very far.i had an MRI done in 2015 and all CVO would do is cordisone shot,which only last a couple weeks,then it would take three months to get back in to see them again. So finally got told my doctor that she was going to send me to a different Orthopaedics ,after getting real upset with her I requested to go to Rutland ,Vt. I meet with Dr Boynton,he reviewed my MRI and took some other X-ray.Then he talked to about my opinion.i knew I couldn't deal with to pain no more ,so we set up survey March 15,2017. Everything went great ,I went to therapy for sixteen weeks at Vt Sports Medicine Center where I saw Makenzie Williams,DPT.nd she did miracles for me and I must say I didn't make it easy for her. I would like to thank Dr, Boynton and is whole team,Rutland Regional Hospital surgery staff and Makenzie Williams. I'm pain free,enjoying my sleep,and I'm able to do things that I couldn't do before my surgery

lindab379
7/14/17

This is a for-profit site full of fake, positive doctor reviews written by doctors offices and the like to boost their sales/ clientele. Positive reviews are posted directly after negative reviews and tend to contradict word for word verbatim what was posted in a negative review. Doctors can create their own profiles for free and those that are unethical can lie about their credentials. There are no checks and balances verifying that the information is accurate. Stay away. Check credentials, complaints, and malpractice information with your local court, the state medical board, state dept. of health, and BBB.

joans104
7/14/17

Dr. Gitomer is by far the best doctor I have ever had or ever could have. I have been a patient of his for over 30 years, and he has seen me through the unexpected every step of the way.He calls even after hours to discuss treatment or give referrals. He never stops caring. I trust his judgment and care more than any doctor I have had. He has been here for me and my family through every phase of our life. My only fear is if he ever retires!

jennyw67
7/14/17

The eye examination itself was satisfactory - however - my repeated requests (in writing) for a copy of my testing results - were continually denied - discharge instructions were incomplete - I hope this comment/review will help others from having a similar negative experience - I cannot recommend this physician to my family and/or friends.

agness5
7/7/17

Dr. Sergi is wonderful! And I can't say enough about Helen, Jeannie and Melony. They always satisfy every need I have. From the second they answer the phone to Melony being so gentle in taking off my boot. Great office.

cg97
7/5/17

Dr sofonio saved my nose with the use of Superficial Radiotherapy... after three knife applications there was too little left to take any more and cancer was still present... so he suggested Radiotherapy...am I glad.. 14 applications taking five minutes each with no pain killed the remaining cancer.. my nose looks fine and is fine ..Thanks Doctor and a big thanks to your staff!! Happened in 2015

jeanm142
6/29/17

Dr. Cassell has helped me survive two bouts with breast cancer and has protected my health for the last 22 years. I will continue to be her patient for as long as she continues in practice. She is an outstanding breast cancer specialist.

I don't know. I suspect that if the physician really is offended and wants to do something about it. I'm not a lawyer but I know truth is an absolute defense in a liable suit. G

By Reis K.

An area hospital is touting its "rating" in orthopedic surgery received from HealthGrades. How does any hospital get a department rated on this site and how meaningful is the rating. They say it is based in part on reported complications. The most suspect claim is: "If all hospitals performed at the level of a 5-star rated hospital, 185,875 inhospital complications may have been avolided among Medicare patients over the three years studied." Comments?

By Lewis Y.

No. My experience with orthognathic surgery.

By Michele S.

This is the primary issue with this site and similar sites. They let people post "reviews" that can be false, made up and fraudulent under the cloak of anonymity.No one from Healthgrades will respond to you;although, if you contact Healthgrades by e-mail, you will eventually receive a response stating that you can sign up for instructions on how to improve your ratings; for a fee. It's also called extortion. The only way you can successfully have a negative review removed is by hiring an attorney and sue.

By Stephen R.

Helpful answer -1

The only way you would be able to remove false unfavorable reviews is t hire an attorney and sue. If you contact Healthgrades by e-mail they will eventually contact you and you can sign up for their instructional classes on how to improve your ratings; for a fee.

By Stephen R.
Questions? Get answers from the HealthGrades staff and other customers.

HealthGrades?