Review of Gmail

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ravena2
4/21/17

I loved the whole show from Gemini syndrome , to in this moment. They all did an outstanding job I would love to see them all again .

tomw144
4/14/17

(Austin TX)
Had some painting and cleaning to do on my house. Daniel said he would be back on
Wednesday to finish the job but he never showed. Now he won't answer my calls. I was fair and straight with him in every way but he was not straight with me. Liar and scammer.

artal
4/10/17

I have called this number '00852-21364966' and no one ever answers. I have been fighting to get my money back for so long now and they wont respond and when they do they promise that they will follow this up the following day and refund me but then again nothing happens.

I can express how angry this company has made me. They are absolutely disgusting.

I am currently reporting this as a scam.

manojr6
4/3/17

hi i am manoj and i ordered a shirt but did not get any notification i want that for a marrige party but your shipping is so late so inthis case i want canceled the product and back my money back
my shipping order number is- DM1358351
1x 2017 Formal Dress Shirt - Blue / L
so i request to you please canceled this product and give my money back.

Sent from my iPhone

laureenw1
4/1/17

Excellent I love it thank you so much I just adore it
Have a great day thank you very much i really love it. It's awzume

rosemaryb16
3/30/17

They did an awesome job fixing my car. Tina, service manager, was great about getting it in and getting the right part. She even handled my insurance company getting them to cover the part.

helenq11
3/27/17

brownelizabeth260@gmail scammed me out of $1,000. She is selling a 2003 silver Honda Accord 4 door for $1,000. Her story was she was being deployed and needed to sell the car before she leaves. She informed she was selling the car through Amazon. She may still have the car on the letgo website. Don't buy, you'll never get the car and you will never get your money back.

christophert47
3/26/17

Experts of this team are really amazing, they are highly education and quality experts. I always recommend my friends and classmates to take assignment helps from Web only..
Thanks a lot....

brendaw88
3/9/17

Beautiful choices. Nive quality. Good coupons. Great service. Need to advertise more because I accidentally found this site.bi am anxious to receive my comforter

maryt169
3/1/17

Thank you so much Mr Luther for all your help at this of me going through what I am he really made my day

barryb55
3/1/17

Regular scam $300 order it took a hour (way to fast)to land in customs and wanted $300 more ,they got really aggressive telling me just send the $ , what ivtold them you would not say to real customs, all a scam

noela18
2/20/17

I have used Gmail since it started. Even though it appears a little Dull & Boreing and needs a Cosmetic makeover, it never the less performs very well. It is safe and fast and has many useful concepts..

brets18
2/11/17

Ordered socks, yes socks, on 1-19 and hopefully will get 5 out of 6 pair 2-14!! You would think I ordered a custom Porsche! After each call and/or email I was told it was coming from another store...really?? Do you not have socks in your whse? I ordered plain black socks, nothing special. Never got a return call although each time I called they said I would get a call with an update. Horrible service, will get from Amazon or a local store that I can trust in the future, not these clowns!

willardr11
2/10/17

My brake caliper covers arrived really fast, they look great in my hand, can't install them until the weather gets better. Will update when I install them.

reneem49
2/2/17

Thank you so much to Michael for helping me with my very special valentine photo book. He walked me thru step by step of exactly which buttons to push , what I would see on the screen and what should appear next - is exactly how it showed up. He encouraged me to make each photo page background different to "spice" the book up even more. I wasn't sure what to put on the front cover and Michael worded and added the text appropriately. Thank you again for taking the time out to help me , he never rushed me or acted as if I was taking up too much of his time. I really appreciate your help!

davidc470
1/24/17

i met outdores lady , and don't want to use zoosk can you notify me buy email , that my money is refunded, don't want to be on zoosk till april . Thank you.

glendah15
1/17/17

Well tophatter is still letting a con artist sell laptops on their site! After contacting B.B.B. well we cant really do anything? Numerous emails about the VIRUS on laptop I purchased off their site and how much it cost in repairs to desk top, $27.00 reshipping, bubble wrap. They still only have a generic email well we returned ONLY what you paid thru auction. I didn't pay for a VIRUS! I read their rules your not allowed to hack their web site or send them anything with a VIRUS! I really would like a call from them. They Never answer or have a good phone number! Stinks what they can get away with!

gerrif1
1/7/17

Love the site. Always professional care. Will surely visit this site again soon

vickieg5
12/30/16

I don't have my order that I ordered Dec. 18. Order number 76980. It was Christmas present. I was very embarrassed.

tracyb93
12/24/16

Worst ever awful.no good waste of time and moneyrip off wrong stupid misrepresentation

keychaw
12/22/16

The things that I get are always a good quality they wear well they wash well I'm excited about my next shipment.

stephenc102

Great items.

maggieb35
12/17/16

I have to change my flight because the most the times you guys don't have to right airport close to my home , but any ways always I'm found anything right for me thanks you for you always are there for me

baa14
12/17/16

Thank you so much for this purchase site we have provided many essential items and saved us time and effort.

luiss63
12/10/16

UAlbionGold.com provides you Cheap/Safe/Legit Albion Online Gold, Albion Online Silver, Fast Delivery and 24/7 live support. Enjoy Reliable Albion Gold.

135 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gmail staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
chriso1
Chris O.
Q: Google has just added Google Voice to Gmail, adding Voice over IP to the video/audio chat option and allowing you to call any phone number directly from your Gmail account page. Calls to the USA and Canada are free, and international calls start at 2 cents a minute. If you aren't in America, though, you don't get this new feature, presumably because Google has no agreement to use phone numbers in any other country.

Setup should be relatively easy. I had some hassle with Adobe Air suddenly popping up and crashing all over the place, but that seems to have sorted itself out now. Probably a result of running old software or the wrong software or both, on my old laptop. It all seems OK now and I had no trouble creating a Google phone number for myself (which will ring all your real-world phones, if you want it to).

If anyone's enthusiastic enough to post a comment, what do you think about this new feature? Google can transcribe your messages already, are you at all concerned that Google will now be able to scan your conversations for nefarious purposes in future? It already has the capability to record every interaction you have with any of the Google services, so why not take it a step further?

There is a page on the new launch at Lifehacker:

Note that secretly recording a phone conversation is illegal in most places and can get you into serious trouble, though I doubt very much if this will also apply to Google scanning a call without actually recording it or having a real person listen to it.
on 8/26/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Gmail staff and other customers.

Gmail?