US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

chantelleh3
8/24/16

Thanks to flight hub I'm now out 168 and I can't make it home. I was told I could cancel and use my credit at a later date with aircanada. Nope. Ends up i can't actually use it towards any other flight, only the exact same destination. On top of that I have to pay 175 to even use the credit.. yep you heard me, I have to pay $7 to use my credit and then the price of the ticket.. they do not care about they're customers and it's basically robbery if you have to make any changes at all. Thanks for nothing flight hub!

leticiam10
8/24/16

I had a flight to Porto from Italy booked with FlightHub. It was a great experience and the agents who did the booking for me were very accommodating!

stuartd20
8/24/16

Would recommend to my travel loving friends simply due to its cheap prices. I would love to visit Lisbon again, and I will make sure to book with FlightHub!

daver101
8/24/16

I was stuck in LA for 3 days due to a storm and couldnt go outside. I needed a flight to Portland the next week so I decided to book with FlightHub. Seamless experience!

jirim
8/23/16

We have booked a flight. Later we wanted to change our seats. We we were refered to the airline to have it done. Airline refered us back to Flighthub. We spoke to a Flighthub's rep who, after confirming with someone within the company, informed us that the plane was completely booked. We checked the Flighthub's web site as well as with the airline. The plane was at least 60% empty.

joyk10
8/18/16

I got a ticket for Toronto to London and used my debit card to pay. It didn't work so they said credit card unable to pay or something like that. (They took 930 from the account) I then called them and complained and they tried again and it still didn't work. (They took 930 again) I'm just so lost at this point like why do they keep taking money. So i tell them and they say it'll get back to my account in 48hours. I hope that's true. I went on to get a credit card and use it, it worked and they said reservation confirmed. 30 minutes later they sent your credit card unable to pay. I'm like WTF and then I call them to tell them and they say I should give them my information again. I did that and the customer service person said my electronic email would be sent in and hour (keep in mind this was 12 something on the night of August 17) as I'm writing this is it 11am the next day and I have no $#*!ING electronic email. I call these FLIGHTHUB GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARDS AND they say the card didn't work. So why would you tell me my reservation is confirmed why why why? It doesn't make sense tho! And now I have to call the credit card company again and tell them blah blah.. Let's hope it works this time now!! I've been on a wild goose chase with this flight hub. Bottom line do not use them they are $#*! $#*! $#*!. I wonder why I tried them this time ugh! I should have stayed with cheapflights.ca they are far better! Foreal FLIGHTHUB I am so so disappointed. The stress I am going through to get my ticket is unbelievable.

beverlys50
8/11/16

I recently have booked two flights each for three people with flight hub. For both, flighthub emailed me that there were itinerary changes. For the first one, they wanted to put me on a much less favourable departure time that was going to make a six hour layover with my elderly parents. In the end, they gave me a better option but only after I insisted. But still over two weeks and another phone call later, I have not received an email about my itinerary changes.
For the second itinerary change initiated by the airline, I waited nearly two hours on the phone only to be told there would be a ten minute flight time difference. The itinerary email came minutes later.
My summation is that flighthub is not user friendly and convenient to the traveler where any changes are concerned.

sandrah87
8/11/16

I purchased our 5 family fight. When we had to make changes they pushed this issue to the air line. When i called the air line they said since flightglhub booked a flight they should help. Called flighthub again but they did not help they said it was my responsibility to find a way to change. We canceled the flight and booked another flight with them whem we were booking flight they seem like they can help with anything. After ticket is sold they will not help with anything. I am still waiting for my money from them. I called them and told them to get my money returned. They hung up on me. I bet if i call and tell them that i am purchasing they will be happy to help. I introduced 4 of my friends to purchase plane tickets. They had bad experience with flighthub as well. They lost alk of us.

samirah5
8/8/16

I bought a ticket with insurance from them but when I checked my credit card, I found they charged me 45 CAD extra FOR NO REASON.

brendab88
8/8/16

I requested a flight for my cousin and I planned it for July however the system booked it for September so I had to cancel the flight and book directly through West Jet. I have been waiting for my money to be returned and it still have not been refunded. The date of the flight was suppose to be July 20 and I have been waiting since then for a refund. The person I last talked to was not very professional and I am soon going to go to the Better Business Bureau . I have also sent an email and no response

pauletteh6
8/6/16

My husband and I were looking to book a last minute flight from Ontario, Canada to Alberta and we saved 400.00 by booking with flighthub. I contacted them by phone and the staff was very good. We received our e tickets by email and also reminders to check in on line. We will use them again if the price is eight. We did read some bad reviews but I guess we were lucky as everything went smooth.

alia187
8/6/16

Flighthub seems to be pretty user friendly and the prices are never higher than what the airlines have. The only thing you should watch out for is that if you choose to select your seats, they will charge you $10-$20 for it. However, the seats aren't guaranteed and the the fee is charged by FlightHub, not the airline. Book you flight and then contact the airline for seats.

jackb196
8/5/16

Made a nonrefundable flight reservation using FlightHub and 2 days prior to flight I had an accident which prevented my travel. I called the number listed on my confirmation documents in order to cancel the reservation. I was put on hold for about 30 minutes and the transferred to another number, put on hold for another 15 minutes and finally reached someone who spoke fast broken English. Being 90 years old and hard of hearing the only thing I could really understand was that my flight was cancelled. The agent talked at length about fees and penalties, which being in a hospital and on a cell phone, I gave up and said thanks. Now there are more charges on my credit card and when calling them I am on hold and unable to get through. First and last for these guys. I guess I would have been better off if I'd just never showed up

Tip for consumers: when phoning bring lunch

anujj
8/5/16

very disappointed. had to spend night at the airport because phone agent booked wrong flight. customer service approach was to shift blame on me. when provided proof of their mistake, offered $ 100 as compensation, and refused to accept their mistake in writing. after 15 calls and several email exchanges, just gave up.

leahh22
8/4/16

Total black mail!!!! The travel agent sent us 2 flights that didn't match up I called back and they called us irresponsible and said its our fault that we didn't call back withen 24 hours, we ended up paying $250 to get it fixed. We requested an investigation and when we called back to see what's happening they said the travel agent reviewed it with us but it was 4 am and she should have noticed it. They are makeing mistakes on purpose to take your money stay clear of them!

yhamm
8/3/16

I booked 3 flights for me and my husband so total of 6 tickets last May 10. When they send me all the confirmation email and itinerary, 6 emails. everything looks good so I'm confident that everything is ok until today aug3 because we need to apply for visa. I recognize that one of the ticket was spelled wrong. Just 1 letter, instead of N they put M. I called them and ask how does it happens if all tickets are correct spelling and 1 is incorrect. I can't believe with their resolution to cancel that flight and rebook. Take note, with cancellation fee and penalty for total of $268. don't ever deal with this kind of people.

kentb22
8/3/16

I booked roundtrip flights from Calgary to Philadelphia about 7 months in advance. As the airline made schedule changes, we were required to re-ticket. Going through the re-ticketing process was a nightmare. Every time I called I never spent any less than 20 minutes on hold. Every time I called I was assured the re-ticketing would be complete within 24 hours. When it wasn't completed within 72 hours, I re-contacted them and was assured it would be done within another 24 hours. After another 48 hours, I contacted flighthub again and got the same story. Over the course of 2 minor schedule changes, I logged 4 hours on hold. Just prior to our return flight home, I discovered at the last minute that they had double booked us on a connecting flight home. I'm not sure how a business can survive with this kind of customer service.

gz6
8/3/16

2 of us flew with flights in January to Florida and had a great experience. They were by far the lowest price compRed yo other services znd everything went perfectly. The seat reservations etc. My sons flew to different place also and everything was perfect and the price was great.

janetr48
8/3/16

Flight Hub is the most discriminatory, rude and impolite travel booking agency I've used or witnessed, proving to disobey their own policies, including not allowing to speak to a manager, not allowing refunds already paid to be allowed, and untrustworthy. I have nothing else to say...

jarnaill
8/3/16

rate at the start was $846.00 per passenger from Toronto to Delhi. At the end the final amount charged to my visa was1090.00 per passenger.
That looked sheer cheating.It was a biter experience.

unhappys4
7/31/16

As attractive as cheap flights may seem, there is always a catch.
And this company is living proof of this old adage.
(Well, 'living' may be generous - the call centre is almost impossible to contact, they may be alive...)
All may be OK until you need service beyond a web interface, like contacting a human.
In this case, we are reassured with that despite no email to contact, there is
"24 hour service via our call centre!" ( because it takes close to 24 hours to resolve any issues)

The call wait message gleefully informs you of the wait time "the estimated wait time is more than 15 minutes"
OK, I imagine they are busy I understand why now).

"You have 3 three calls ahead of you"

45 minute mark - Yep, the estimate was correct. More than 15 minutes. "Please hold - there is now 1 call ahead of you"

75 minute mark - the estimate is even more correct, definitely more than 15 minutes.
" Please hold - there are EIGHT calls ahead of you"
W.T.F.! Queue jumpers on a call wait list?!?!

Hang up try again.
Similar deal - wait for ages.

Hang up try again.
Again, similar deal - wait for ages.

Hang up try again.

Another wait of over 40 minutes, with an INCREASING ( not decreasing as one would expect) number of calls ahead of me.

About to hang up and THEN! A r e a l h u m a n !!!
Explain the situation with cancelled flights, need to rebook, etcetc.
+30 minutes for that process
Asked for credit card to pay, takes them 15-20 minutes to process.
Card doesn't work - even though there is money to be withdrawn from it. Hmmm....

Try another card. Same deal.

Try a third card...
At the 1hour 24 minute mark, not being able to get a human back on line, hang up. Again.

Check the card account that they stated couldn't take money from - Well, it seems they spun some magic and found a way to extract money from the account, but not the amount for a ticket.
So far, over 4 hours of overseas telephone calls, around $350 worth.
Yes, I could have just spent that on a proper flight, but once you start down that track apparently fooled into believing that may actually 'help', and then find money has been taken out, you kinda want to get it back.

Give up and go straight to airline.
This mob is either immensely incompetent - a good reason not to use them
OR
Their business model (SCAM) is based upon this charade - a good reason not to use them.

P.S.
They charged us to make a flight change, refunded it within minutes (even though we were told it takes 10 days to do a refund), then charged it again, whilst not completing the flight change (all entries show up on the bank statement)

Whilst trying to resolve this original double charge issue, I expressed my dissatisfaction at the deplorable service/double charging, etc
To compensate for the stuff-ups and being charged for a flight change, without the change being made, I was reassured with the following
"I am sorry for your trouble sir, rest assured we can make the flight change no problems
(ha!), and we won't charge you again for making the change" !!! i.e. they won't charge me again for something they failed to do the first time. And then they double charged again...

Tip for consumers: D O N O T G O T H E R E !
www.flighthub.com = www.scamhub.com

chrisr173
7/31/16

Booking was easy, however, talking to the call center to make changes was difficult. I had to contact the airline and they called flighthub to make the change. Poor knowledge and poor customer service from the flighthub call center .

wendyk26
7/27/16

We booked two flights from Calgary to Hong Kong to Shanghai and back to Calgary through Flighthub flying with Air Canada. We booked this flight nine months in advance. About five months prior to the travel date, we receive a notice advising there is a change in the itinerary and to contact Air Canada immediately. I called Air Canada and the agent adviced of the change. There is a connecting flight that is 30 minutes and the rep adviced I need to contact flighthub and reject the change and ask them to change the flight. I made first call and after half an hour on hold the agent told me that he cannot make the change and advised I am to contact Air Canada. I then disconnect with him and call Air Canada back. After being on hold with AC for over 30 minutes, they advised that flighthub would have to make the changes for me at no cost. Again I was told to call flighthub back. I called again and after waiting for nearly an hour, I get connected with the same rep. The rep didn't sound keen to help me and put me on hold for over an hour (1 hour and 7 minutes to be exact) and the line was directed to their survey. Then the line cut off. He did not call me back even though he wasted so much of my time. That evening I called flighthub back and spend over 2.5 hours on the phone while they tried to connect with AC. It was way past my bedtime and I had to disconnect the call. Next day I call flighthub again and after being on the phone and on hold with them for nearly another 2 hours, no resolution and the supervisor got on the line and told me I cannot reject the change and if I don't make the connecting flight, I am responsible to pay for a new flight back home. This infuriated me and she also said if I want to make a change to have a better chance of making the connecting flight, I have to pay. I have no rights and that I have to accept the forced "minor" flight change by AC. I then disconnected with her and called AC to verify this information. After about another 30 minutes on hold, I got connected to the AC rep and she advised that I have to right to reject the flight change and there is no charge them looking for a new flight for me. I have the right to request for one change (free of charge) due to the changes that AC made. Unfortunately, she advised that she cannot make the changes as AC does not own the tickets yet. I have to call flighthub back. Again this evening I called flight hub and spoke to the rep who put me on hold all and all after 1 hour and 30 minutes, she advised she cannot help me and that I have to pay for any changes and she spoke to AC. I asked for her to conference me in with the AC rep and she said it's against their policy. She said AC can make the changes and I can call them to do that. I told her that I've been told two different stories from both flighthub and AC and after countless hours on the phone waiting on hold, there is no resolution. I asked her for something in writing so I can call AC and send them the document stating AC owns the ticket. She put me on hold and then disconnected the call. She did not call me back. Now I am on hold to speak with AC. All in all the reps at flighthub do try to help, but are not knowledgable and I will never book with them again. I will tell everyone I know this story and ensure they will not use flighthub to book any flights. To save them countless of hours of wait time and frustration. UPDATE: after speaking with an AC agent she advised that there is a note left on my account stating to change ticket per customer with no additional charges. My reaction to that was the reps at flighthub has been placing me on "hold" for over an hour at a time to reach AC, then coming back on the line to lie about what the AC rep has advised. They insist that AC is not permitting the changes without additional charges. This is completely untrue and they are blatantly lying to me and wasting my time to have to call them back time and time and time again! UPDATE 2: I called flighthub back after speaking to the rep at AC and after over one hour on hold, I got connected to a rep. I gave her a quick run down of the long going challenge I've been facing with quiet a bit of frustration. She said no problem she can make the change for me right away. She made the requested change for me within the first ten minutes we got connected. I cannot believe the previous reps at flighthub gave me the run around and wasted so many hours of my time calling them back and waiting on hold!!!!!

johnd607
7/26/16

This is the physical local of flighthub call center.
You can wait for their employee in the parking lot.

They are hiding under the banner of.

MOMENTUM VENTURE
Address: 3333 Boulevard de la Côte-Vertu #600,
Montréal, QC H4R 2N1
Phone:(514) 508-7500

Tip for consumers: do not do business with flighthub

glendac16
7/25/16

Show you great deals in Canadian funds. When you get your receipt, it's in US dollars.

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Flighthub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question