Review of Flighthub

Plane Tickets, Travel
Tel: 1-800-711-1755

judyd57
6/27/17

They nade it totally impossible to rebook a flight that I needed to cancel . When I tried to use my credit voucher which was reduced to a ridiculous amount and I was charged additionalbooking fees already paid and other fees(hidded costs) .....and there were soooo many conditions to use this credit which made it impossible as I could rebook with the airlines directmuch cheaper. Very tricky company and I would not recommend the EVER.

Tip for consumers: Book with the airlines direct and get csncellation insurance

debraw63
6/27/17

This is my first experience using flight hub, and I found it easy to use and my transaction went smoothly. I was able to find and book the perfect flight times at a good price!

jackb233
6/27/17

I find your site so easy to book online.The ease of the site is so good you don't have to use a travel agent.

irenec48
6/27/17

Very satisfied With this page.I've checked different pages ando it has been the one that has offered me the best options in allí me reserchs

patrickd59
6/27/17

Tried couple other ticket sites. Flighthub had the best price for the same flight. Easy to book, took 10 minutes.

severnb
6/27/17

Flight hub has the best filters when it comes to searching for international flights and the prices where great! No complaints and will defiantly use again!

rafaelad
6/27/17

Way better compared to other site. Your not suppose to obliged your customer to provide 100 characters in giving comments that's sucks

davidw494
6/27/17

I booked a flight for a friend, received a confirmation email, and was charged. I verified the flight the day before. No problems. On the day of the flight my friend arrived at airport to find that the booking was cancelled with no notice.
Called Flighthub customer service and spoke to representative Arnel. Arnel was unhelpful, interrupted constantly, and refused to get a supervisor because they were all "taking calls and would be unavailable for at least an hour". He repeatedly insisted that I call back later. I refused to hang up and was eventually transferred to supervisor Claudine (employee # 5963) While Claudine was unable to satisfactorily explain why the booking was cancelled with no notice, or provide any any resolution to the problem, she was at least polite and did not interrupt. The only useful piece of advice Claudine was able to offer was to suggest that we book directly with the airline instead of with a third party website.
I would suggest that you follow her advise and give Flighthub a pass.

robertb465
6/27/17

I was planning an anniversary trip with my wife to San Francisco, and booked a flight through FlightHub. The flight was on United, with a new fare called "Basic Economy." After booking, I get an email from United saying that with this fare, I cannot "sit with [my] group or family." Thanks United 10 hours of seat time, not sitting with my wife on our anniversary. I'm within the normal 24 cancellation period, so call United to cancel. United tells me that I have to call Voyage Ala-cart. Voyage Ala-cart tells me they are just a wholesaler, and I have to call FlightHub. FlightHub tells me that I have to pay $75/person ($150 total) to cancel, even if within 24 hours. After complaining, they "generously" reduced my penalty to $50/person. So to get my refund, they first will charge me an ADDITIONAL $100 now. Then in five to ten business days, I will get a refund of my full purchase price. Unbelievable.

mackiew
6/26/17

Site had less expensive rates than other travel sites. Easy to use. Haven't made the trip yet so holding out further evaluation until after

staceyt16
6/26/17

I've been using Flighthub for several years now and I find it to be the best website for discount flights. I also use their prices as the barometer than check several other sites to compare. I usually end up back on Flighthub to book as, again, the price is right and the website is credible. Looking forward to travelling more with Flighthub!

alissaz1
6/26/17

Flight Hub made my shopping experience easy. They only thing that I was disappointed in was that the flight I purchased was the lowest tier and there are a lot of restrictions that I wasn't aware of.

djanap
6/26/17

Difference between basic and standard economy was not explained correctly. Did not know that my carry on is not included in basic economy.

yuris13
6/26/17

I need to make some seating accomodation based on my autistic child, and the run I got on the phone was disgusting. Enough to advertise on social media.

randolphj2
6/26/17

Good right now after my teip is over i will have a full report for work for work in complete detail so stay tuned

saram157
6/26/17

Easy to use and convenient for comparing prices. Used it to book all my flights to London and Hawaii

gemaf
6/26/17

I tried to book a ticket and your system did not work for more than half an hour. I tried to contact by phone to know more about the issue, and the person I speak with did not no anything about the system problem. I could not understand the person very much.

At the end, I bought my ticket in your web. I do every year, your service has been really good these years. regards

ericm188
6/26/17

It was fast and easy. I was expecting it to be slender of a hassle but I was not. I will definitely be using again and recommend to family and friends.

teresar55
6/26/17

My search for a flight was made easy through Flighthub. First I was looking for value for my money and convenience. Given my destination and dates Flighthub provided the details with a price-saving alternative. Through filtering I was able to narrow my choice to time and length of flight. Personally I would prefer the 24-hour clock instead of am and pm which are easier to mix up. The purchase is straight forward including insurance, hotel and car possibilities. Confirmation and e-mail ticketing gives a secure purchase experience.

alanw82
6/25/17

Quickly able to locate best selection of flights. Final booking was easy and all documentation came by email in a snap!

julip2
6/25/17

My first time using flight hub and found it very easy! Very appreciative of the price alerts that are available from the sight! Will definitely use again

cynthiam116
6/25/17

Easily navigated site. Appeared to be the best prices across the board. Loved the flight alerts. Will so recommend this site to my friends.

waltert32
6/25/17

It was easy to find and book our flights on this site. The only thing I would ask for is a place to add our TSA known traveler numbers.

patrickb120
6/25/17

I would recommend the site to my friends. The site allowed me to customize my travel plans which I really appreciate it. The site was excellent.

davids778
6/25/17

I visited other sites when doing my search and you guys have not competition when comes to the price

Helpful answer

Hi Samantha, We'd be happy to look into this for you. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking by private message? We'll contact you to help sort this out. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] on 4/25/17
Helpful answer

Hi AnneMarie! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Airfare can be very dynamic, and can fluctuate based on demand and availability. However, the fare is locked once your booking is ticketed. This means that, although unlikely, the price can change between the time you make your booking and the time you receive your ticket. If ever this happens, we will notify you immediately and you will have the option to either pay the new fare, or cancel and get a full refund. Let me know if this answers your questions! Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 1/12/17
Helpful answer

Hi Che, Thanks for taking the time to write to us. FlightHub is an online travel agency and we partner with hundreds of airlines to try to offer the best fares to our travellers. However, because we are a third party agency, we do not always have the same flexibility as airlines to resolve certain types of issues. Despite this, we work very hard to help our travelers and, although there might be longer delays, we try our best to resolve all situations efficiently. If you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to contact us directly at social@flighthub.com and we will be happy to help you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 12/13/16
Helpful answer

Hi Mia, FlightHub is a legitimate travel agency that works with hundreds of airlines to get you the best possible fares. If you have any questions or concerns, or need assistance with a booking, just let us know! We'd be happy to help. Just send us an email to social@flighthub.com. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] 3 weeks ago
Helpful answer

Hi Kristina, We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with your booking. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message? Our Escalations Team will look into your case and contact you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 5/15/17
Helpful answer

Hi Sharlaine, It can take up to 24 hours to issue an electronic ticket. If you haven't yet received your confirmation, please send us your booking reference number by direct message. We'll be happy to look into this for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 4/10/17
Helpful answer

I have this problem too. Does anybody knows how I can see the return flight?

By Nadia M. on 12/6/15
Helpful answer

Hi Charli, Thank you for you interest in booking with us. It is very difficult to please everyone in the travel industry and unfortunately the very few people who are unhappy tend to be the most vocal. We have a great service team who is there to help our customers every step of the way and any additional fees (which all airlines and travel agencies may administer depending on the situation) are very clearly indicated when booking. We have a similar business model to other online travel agencies however the difference is that we strive to offer our customers better and more affordable prices. That being said, if ever you book with us and for whatever reason you need our help, it would be our pleasure to assist you directly. Just email us at social@flighthub.com. I hope you have a great day, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Helpful answer

Do not book with them again. They are a complete scam. I am out 4000 because of them.

By Brandy M. on 5/25/17
Helpful answer

They will ruin your trip and your bank account and your emotions. This is a horrible company and I will never book through these scammers again.

By Brandy M. on 5/18/17
Questions? Get answers from the Flighthub staff and other customers.

Flighthub?