US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mirians
12/3/16

After I buy, I got a big surprise... different prices and dates. I called them few minutes after to report a problem in their webpage, but they said it was my mistake and I should pay $170,00 for each cancelation. Thanks Flighthub.com my holiday will be a nightmare.

hannaha14
12/1/16

I recently booked flights with flighthub and immediately upon booking received an error e-mail indicating that the total charges were not able to be processed, despite the fact that the charge is far under the credit limit for the card. The card was used in the last few months to book a more expensive flight with another flight booking site with no issues so I was immediately concerned that the charge was not being approved by my bank because the company was not accredited. When I called and vocalized these concerns the customer service representative was incredibly rude, difficult to understand, and said that part of the charges had been completed and to just finish the booking using a different card. Out of frustration I (regretfully) entered a second card's information, only to receive an error e-mail again. When I called a second time I specifically stated that I had security concerns; these were not addressed by the new representative (who was equally rude). I was told to wait for 24h for the 'reservation to be processed' and that there was nothing that could be done at this time.
This company now has information regarding not one but two credit cards, neither of which have been declined in past, nor is there any reason that they should have been declined now. I encourage anyone that has had an issue with this company to contact a representative of any major publication in your area; most large newspapers have staff that are tasked with investigating these types of complaints in order to keep readers informed about companies that fail to deliver the service that they market. In my opinion, flighthub falls under this umbrella and I will certainly be in touch with my local representatives to ensure that this does not happen to anyone else.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommend using another travel site

crystall48
12/1/16

Kudos to this amazing FlightHub website: an efficient platform to start your travel planning on the right footing. Thanx a LOT!!!

angelc41
12/1/16

FlightHub has cheap deals and is very easy and simple to use. Im glad to have discovered them. Booking our flights is now so much more faster, so this review is to thank FlightHub for removing our problems for us!

chaoz1
12/1/16

Their service is just so fking poor. So hard to understand what they are saying. I got email form them saying that airline had made changes to my intinerary. However, everytime I called them, they just told me there were no flights available and call them back after 48 hours! I have never seen any company with this poor service. They are never able to solve any problems!

chelseyk2
11/29/16

WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE FLIGHTS THROUGH flighthub.com I purchased a reasonable flight to Bali through FlightHub a little over 2 months ago. I was happy with the price coming in around $800 with tax - and cancellation insurance on top of that totaling $900. I was planning on a spiritual retreat - something I have been saving all year for. I am always looking to invest in my personal development, so I can be better for the people around me. I have been sober for 4 years and have turned my life around, and this was the first big purchase in taking care of myself and rewarding myself for the hard work I have put into helping others stay sober too. This retreat cost me every penny I earned - but I thought it would be worth it. WRONG - thanks to this company. My flight was on the 27th - and the retreat I paid $2800 for started on December 1st - I only had 3 days to get this sorted.

When I was filling in my flight info - flight hub never asked for my passport info which I thought was strange - but didn't think much of it at the time.

I went to check in with my airline the day of - and was notified they don't do online check in. So I made sure I was at the airport well over 3 hours before my flight.

As soon as I go to check in - they told me I could not fly because my passport expires May 15th of 2017. Something I wasn't aware of because this was my first time flying anywhere other then Europe or the States. The airline said no problem - this happens often, and the travel agent should be able to refund or change the date as they usually do in these cases.

I was fairly upset - but thought since there was no way I was the first person to have gone through this I managed to find someone else who this had happened to - and they advised me I can get my passport rushed in 24 hours, and everything will be fine.

I called my airline - and after the long wait of being on hold this Monday at 6:00 am - they advised me flight hub could just change the day I depart - and everything would be fine. There would be a charge of $50 CAD - but that's it.

I then proceeded to go to the passport office - but they said they need a ticket for a flight today or tomorrow in order to rush my passport. I then called flight hub - first time they said they would call my airlines to make sure they authorized the refund - which the airline did.. and I told flight hub this. I was then put on hold for 45 mins, & I decided to call my airlines on the other line - turns out flight hub lied to me and never called them - and had me on hold without any regard to my situation. When I decided to hang up and call back, the same girl answered right away - totally disregarded my concern for the second time, and proceeded to PROMISE the hold would be no longer then 5 minutes. It was a total of 60 mins later that they came back on the line. No resolution - they told me there was nothing they would do. The cancellation insurance they provided me with doesn't even cover this kind of issue! What is the point of cancellation insurance?!!!

The airline said they would authorize a refund - but FlightHub REFUSED to even contact them - the airline gave me a direct number and email to give to flight hub to make sure they actually authorized the refund/departure day - but flight hub said they had to use the email provided - which was a lie because the girl who I talked to at flight hub previously asked for their direct number- but then said it was busy - which was another lie again because I had the airline on the other line and they told me they haven't received any calls yet - and they kept their lines open specifically for flight hub's call.

I feel like I have been 100% taken advantage of - and probably given the WORST customer service experience I have ever had.

Anyone who is looking to cut costs with flights - I strongly advise against flight hub. I am blown away by the disgusting service of the company and their poor skills on anything. They are just a big scam and money grab and I would never purchase with them ever again. I work in customer service, and know about policies and procedures. In special cases, there is always something we can do to help certain people out. Not once did I feel heard, or understood, or even cared for. I was nothing but another number and someone who they could just brush off and be done with.

clarencee9
11/29/16

Filed a complaint thru www.acta.ca/consumer-complaints

Customer service is very poor especially if you have a complaint. Details of the rules of the airplane tickets were not disclosed. We opted to make changes and cancel flight but were unable to do it due to poor communication and non disclosure of information. Very dissatisfied with service. Placed on-hold off and on for a duration of 2-3 hours for each call... Better off purchasing the tickets elsewhere.

erickd14
11/28/16

Buyer Beware!!!
I recently had to rebook my flight and I called flighthub after my flight had left the airport.

"Customer service" told me that since I called after the flight had left the airport, I forfeited the amount that I paid! And even though they threw everything in their game book to try to persuade me to give up, I wouldn't stand for it. Tip, ask for a supervisor immediately, don't let the front line agents dissuade you.

After spending the weekend going back and forth talking to different agents and supervisors, they finally patched me to the airline office the following Monday when it opened. The lady at the office was shocked at what they were telling me and said that all they had to do was re-book my flight using my existing e-ticket number and I could've been on a flight much earlier. She then helped me find a new flight and it took only 30 minutes.

Please be careful when you purchase anything from this scam of a travel agency! This is my first and last time using Flightscum

viktorg7
11/28/16

Dont purchase anything from it ! I didnt read any reviews & now I kind of regret this,

Flighthub charged me with an insurance I declined in the first place when I took the ticket 110 CAD.
Impossible to reach by phone, I cant wait 30 minutes to get the customer service so well painted in these comments

brittneym14
11/27/16

Worst experience by far in all my years of booking flights. First there was a computer glitche that selected the wrong flight to a totally different state with the same city name as my intended destination. Caught it immediately and called to advise via phone that my online booking was incorrect within minutes of submitting and have now been on the phone for almost 3 hours waiting to either change or cancel my flight and they are charging me $150 to cancel a flight I just made moment ago despite the fact that flight hub's computer glitche is to blame for the incorrect booking. I have been redirected to 3 "supervisors" stating that none of my credit cards are going through and I have literally had to give them 4 different card numbers and I keep getting messages from my bank stating fraudulent attempts are being made on my accounts. This company is a complete scam.

kashifs3
11/26/16

Had a flight booked with them for documentation issue had to change my flight date. I called them about 8 hours prior to scheduled flight and asked them to change the flight date. In terms and condition section it was mentioned that to change flight minimum charge is 250$ plus any fare difference, which I was fine to pay.
They put me on hold for about an hour then disconnected my call while I was on hold. I called back and this explain the whole situation again to the agent but he was not willing to help so I asked him to call the supervisor. Again, I was on hold for 1 hour, then supervisor came on line, listened my requested and put me on hold for another 1 hour. After one hour he came back on line and asked me to continue waiting, this time almost another hour. By then I was already late for my flight and then the only option I was given to either pay 1500$ more to change the date (which was even more then the original price of the ticket) or it is going to be a no show and there is no refund. I have the screen shots of the calls. 3.5 hours long call ..... could you believe it?
I called my cc company and has disputed the charges. they intentionally made me wait for 4 - hours so I will miss my flight and won't have any refund.
I am also looking for options (if any) to take a legal action against them. They can't just rip people like this.

** Another thing to mention, while I was on hold, I did call airline directly from other phone and they airline has no charge for changing but they are unable to help because flight is not booked with them directly.

sandeepd5
11/25/16

Request to everyone plz don't buy tickets from this Flight Hub. Unfortunately, I didn't read all these review before, otherwise I am not gonna buy my ticket from there. Recently I booked 2 flights from them. I got booking reference number and flight confirmation code. They said your confirmation will be email you. We also called about email. The customer service Representative said your ticket is booked you don't need to worry you will get email in an hour. When after 7hours asked about confirmation email.they said your ticket is not confirmed becuse you booked your flight same day and your flight is same day and the guy hang up our phone. there is nothing mention about if you booked same you won't get your fight confirmed. We were so worried becuse our flight schedule was at 2pm. We were rush to the airport. When the third time we called to flight hub they said call directly to airline becuse the airline didn't confirm your ticket. Airline said call to ur ticket agent. Without saying sorry flight hub said cancel your ticket and buy the other one for next day. They sent cancelation email but nothing mention they gave us full refund or less. We asked plz can we talk to your manager she said he can't do anything in this matter he will say samething. So much to write what they said to us.
Didn't get what kind of business they are doing. So disspointed. I would like to give them 0 Star* but here is no option.

ivyc15
11/24/16

Daily Promotion Discount show $20.00 CAD, end up they charge you purchase guarantee $19.99 CAD

anma1
11/24/16

Worst service I had in my life and my flight booking. My layover issues ( more than 17hrs) at Kumming Air Port not solved. Just through the responsibilities to Air Lines but it is responsibility of booking agent.

I suggest not booking any ticket through FLIGHT HUB. If you love hassle book you ticket through Flight-Hub. It is my first and last dealings with Flight - Hub.

jorgef18
11/24/16

Be careful, with the flight price drop, they won't help you on that and the customer service will treat you as a dog...........

NOT RECOMENDED

thibikat
11/23/16

No sense of compassion or sympathy. WORST ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE. I have booked with them many times and I regret it. DONT LET THE CHEAP FARES FOOL YOU. They will fool you with their $75, $125, and $200 charges for cancellations and other crap. The representatives are impolite and do not care to help you at all! I had to change my name because I made a mistake on one of my flight tickets and I had to pay extra JUST for a mistake I made and I called in 8minutes to change it right after booking. The representative said that I had to cancel my flight and pay a $75 dollar fee and then rebook my flight. NEVER. AGAIN.

ingridt5
11/21/16

I booked a flight to Lisbon for June of 2017 for 2 adults. Site said that there were only 4 seats left on the aircraft. I was charged $1647 for 2 seats. Website stated that it was lowest guaranteed price for that date..
However, 5 days later, flight dropped, and price was $1347...The website stated AGAIN only 4 seats left for same flight #, same airline ,
How can this be, that same fight, departure, and airline drops $300 in 5 days??,
When I called to ask for a credit, saying that I think that it was false advertising..I was denied a credit..I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was also denied.
Then the agent asked, if I wanted to cancel. ....for $600, a ludicrous question.
Next time, I will only use a site, that has a price protection guarantee.

janeta37
11/20/16

I just learned that my flight from Cancun to Vancouver was reduced from $426.20 to $249.00CDA. This is a big difference and flighthub does NOT have a Price Drop Protection program like FlightNetwork does. Once my two trips with Flighthub are completed guess which website I'll be booking from in the future.

wazj
11/18/16

Be careful what you buy from these guys because all they want to do is just sell I bought the travel insurance from them and when I needed to use it they told me that I couldn't because I needed a legitimate reason so I told them that my friend is really sick and I need to change my flight by one day I was told that because I new my friend is sick that I didn't have good reason to change my flight.
When they sold me the insurance I was told that I could cage or cancel my trip any time Not true be careful I will never use them again
Tip. Record your conversations with these guys you can't trust them they sell you one thing and it turns out to be another

rhondar20
11/17/16

I heard about flighthub from a friend. I needed to book flights for multi-cities. The prices were excellent and booking was easy.

wilsonc18
11/17/16

watch out fighthub charged higher price than quote once you provide credit info and confirm the ticket. i called right after, and they said i have to pay $75 for cancellation, what a rip off, i have to pay their scam.....they break their promises, what a joking company...i will file business bureau and ministry of consumer service...they can not get away from their scam....

karenw168
11/16/16

Book flight was given wrong return time listened to distorted tapimg and was told tjey could only help if i wanted to pay to change reservation. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. WILL NEVER FLY WITH FLIGJT HUB AGAIN.

K.WARD
ONTARIO

ginaa19
11/15/16

Last week I booked a trip to Nairobi for next fall. I screwed up and booked the same time as family engagement. I called back to change the reservation, understanding that there would be a fee to change.
I spent two hours on the phone with the sales rep, most of it on hold. I was able to re-book the flights and was told it would be a total of $904.68 to re-book (difference in airfare was $0 by the way). I gave my credit card info and spent the next couple of hours processing the complete waste of almost $1,000.00.
I then got an e-mail saying I needed to call Flight Hub immediately or my trip could be subject to interruption. I called back and spent another hour and thirty minutes with the sales agent. She told me that the original agent had made a mistake. The total they were going to charge to my card was not $904 but $964...but that was a wrong too...The actual price was $821.00 PER PASSENGER!!!! I had her double check and she then told me the total price to change the reservation would be just over $1,900.00 (just two hundred less than the original price of the tickets in the first place!!) I asked to speak to a supervisor, and then was told that the price was actually $1,112.68 total. Again, I requested to speak to a supervisor (and was really losing my patience).
The supervisor confirmed there was a mis-quote initially, and they would have to collect an additional $146.00 from me to process the change. I asked about just leaving the original travel dates, and was told I would have to call the airline myself and co-ordinate the flights, as they had already cancelled my original flights.
In the end, I ate the additional $146.00...
So much for a discount travel site. These people used a total of 4 hours and 2 minutes of my day... (and didn't even attempt to make any sort of compensation for that)
The level of incompetence with these people is staggering. I have never, in all my years of booking trips, been so frustrated!!!

lindaj100
11/10/16

I called to try & resolve an issue I had and the first representative I talked to hung up on me. I called back and told the second person what happened and asked if I would get a discount for the way that the first representative acted towards me and she said, "There was no way to determine wether it was you or hung up". She had the audacity to say that after what I had just told her. Then I speak to the supervisor & he said that there was no way he could reduce my fee and just kept apologizing for the customer hanging up on me. And after our conversation, the supervisor said that there was no exception could be made but on their website it says that there are exceptions that could be made and even after I was hung up on there was still no room for an exception. I let the supervisor know that he can listen to the recording to see that I did not hang up in order to get an exception that I would wait. But he did not want to. All I wanted was to get an exception made after the horrible customer service but nothing happened. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

lornak3
11/10/16

Flighthub replied to me. They continued to claim that I had until 11 pm to cancel my flight.
Guess....I called at 530pm just an hour that I booked my flight. They told me that I cancel, I have to pay $75.00. They charged me for the price guarantee. .

If this is a RIP Off.........! I will make sure to tell all my friends and family

28 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Flighthub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Add your answer
on 11/2/16
Answer
markk83
A: Hello Aaron,

Please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and one of my colleagues will contact you to help make the necessary changes to the spelling of your name.

Kind wishes,