US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

caroleh20
9/30/16

I called the 1-800 number to ask a question. Told me if I booked with him I would get 50 dollars off. The cheapest flight was $615.00 and my bill ended up $704.00 with a $35.00 booking fee. The math does not add up. I should of booked on line and would of if the fast talking salesman had not been a con.

yvonnem39
9/28/16

Booked a flight that was cancelled. When I saw that my credit card was charged, called and was told that it was not a charge, just a pre authorisation. I called back a few days later when it is still there and was told that it would take ten days for it to be reversed.Two weeks later, with a bill in my hand I called to tell them that they have indeed charged me. I was told that there is no charge!! To call my bank. I do, I get the authorise code from bank that this has been charged. I call back to Flighthub and they tell me that they need proof that it has been charged!! Opened a dispute now with them . STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. I wish I had read the reviews first.

courtneyf18
9/28/16

I booked our honeymoon to Ecuador and the Galapagos with Flight Hub.
We ran into a passport issue at departure, and were unable to take our first flight. I called the airline (copa) and they redirected me to Flight Hub. Flight Hub would not speak to us until the entire flight was over (approx. 4 hours).
I was able to have the passport fixed within two hours and headed back to the airport. During this time, we looked for alternate flight to get us to Ecuador, where we were catching a flight to the Galapagos in 48 hours.
When I called Flight Hub at the designated time , after waiting on hold for 45 minutes, the representative assured me they could put us on a different flight that night, and that Copa simply would release our seats. When I expressed concern that COPA had already told us they had nothing to do with the booking, I was told to have the airline call Flight Hub and provided a "direct" line.
Copa (As expected) said they had nothing to do with the tickets, and would not call Flight Hub.
When I called the "direct line' I was put back in another 50 minute line on hold. This time the representative told me we could not fly out on a different airline, that we would have to pay $300 in fees, and that the next flight wasn't for two days. I said that we would just get ourselves to Ecuador on a different airline, and just maintain our return flights, and was informed that our return flights had been canceled, and that it would cost $300 per person, plus whatever the last minute price had escalated to, to rebook the return flight that we had already paid for.
When I questioned the fee (COPA had told me $75) and the cancelation, the representative repeatedly read to me from a script. I asked her to speak to a manager and was asked why. I let her know I was upset and she informed me that not getting my way was not a reason to speak to a manager. This conversation went back and forth, I was repeatedly told that not getting what I want did not entitle me to speak to someone higher up, so I said I would like to complain about the service, and was promptly disconnected.

We ended up having to purchase a whole new set of tickets. I am still fighting Flight Hub through the Better Business Bureau. They have offered me either 1) The same flights if I travel the same route by Feb 2017 or 2) our taxes back.

Zero accountability for the terrible service, no acknowledgement of the ridiculousness of the fees (150 cancelation, 150 rebooking) or the canceled return flight.

I would avoid this company like the plague.

allanw18
9/28/16

Just booked a flight to Calgary through Flight Hub, price posted for trip $716.54 this included all taxes. After the transaction was through Flight Hub charged $941.00. I got a hold of customer service, nothing but a run around, good luck getting my money back. Truly a terrible experience.
First and last for me.

Allan

geraldr20
9/21/16

Booking online was easy as pie. Can't say as much for booking through the 1-800 #. The gentleman assisting me wanted to charge me $50 more for the same flight. Needless to say, I booked it myself.

johnnyg31
9/21/16

Great prices, always better than competitor websites. Only frustration is when prices sometimes change after you've added them to your cart, or with limited seating, when a booking is unable to be made

evelync27
9/21/16

This is the second time I go through FlightHub to book a multi-city trip and overall, it was a good experience. I just wish it was a little easier to compare prices for people with flexible trip schedules. I am very satisfied. Always get good price. Thanks flighthub!

joec182
9/21/16

From nonstop to best price to flexible dates the site is great. One thing that was not helpful was the lack of a seating chart and inability to select seats

lolekk1
9/21/16

I tried to book a flight on line and also received support from the customer service representative simultaneously. During the process of booking the flight, the costs rose upwards by approximately 50 dollars. When confirming the payment both on line and over the phone, the transaction could not be completed. It would seem that posted offer was withdrawn or perhaps never existed. I have cancelled my credit card because I am suspicious that my card could be compromised.

jerickt
9/20/16

Great prices and great service over the phone. They even have an alert system that emails you whenever a price of a particular flight you are interested has dropped.

senastianf
9/20/16

Stay away from flighthub.
Read all the reviews. Wrong flights and wrong names appear then they try to rip you off with surcharges.
The worst service ever. Just a bunch of Lying cheating scam artists. What a shame people like this exist on the world. Oxygen thieves!

georgial16
9/20/16

We booked flights for our first family vacation since our daughter was born through Flighthub traveling to Honoloulou. We have a family wedding to attend their but my husbnad is having to fly back sooner due to work commitments so we booked out tickets separetely but flying over on the same flight and obviously seated together as a family. Now due to a computer system error with Flighthub that was out of our control, the booking we made for myself and our 1yo daughter was cancelled. I spent over 5 hrs on the phone to Flighthub trying to speak with someone who would help rectify the situation, only to be told there was nothing they could do and I just had to rebook our flights (and of course pay the higher fare costs as the flights were now more expensive the following day). They also held the payment on my credit card for over 4 days and I again had to make numerous phone calls to them to finally have it released so I could rebook flights. By this stage the same flight my husband was booked on had now increased by over $300 and we were not able to pay this much to rebook. We reluctantly rebooked my flight with an alternate carrier and paid an additional $160 to do so as Flighthub left us with no other options.
I then file a complaint with the BBB and finally have someone from Flighthub contact me that is willing to help rectify the situation - of course by this stage it is too late as I've already reluctantly rebooked my flight elsewhere. Thankfully they refunded the additional cost to me but we now still have the issue that we are not flying on the same flights to go on our first family vacation. I kindly requested for Flighthub to change my husbands booking he has with them so he can be booked on the same flight my daughter and myself are on and they are refusing to do so.
So much for a family vacation hey?! This is the worst experience I have ever had when booking a vacation and I will never ever book with Flighthub again and want to warn others that they honestly don't care about their customers.

mariea51
9/19/16

Flighthub made a mistake with the with the quote of the change of our ticket. After the change Flighthub demanded $1300.00 on top of the $1400.00 that we paid. They do not want to admid to their mistake. They want me to pay for their mistake.

sf69
9/19/16

Bought a ticket and got a good price. So far, so good. While checking my itinerary on the airline website just to confirm my seats, i noticed the change in time for one of my connections- it was an airline initiated change. No email from flighthub to advise of this change. Contacted them to make the change on day 1- advise to wait for 24 hrs for schedule dept to do the necessary change. Called them on day 3, again inquired about my issue and again told me to wait for 24-48hrs and nothing. Called on day 6, i was on hold for one hour after requested to speak to a supervisor. I have a baby who is teething- have to take care of the baby while waiting for the same answer again- wait for 24-48hrs. I have called the airlines directly and they agree to help me on the spot, however, they could issue the ticket as it was issued by flighthub. So i am stuck. I kind of gave up as i have to plan my first trip with a baby and toddler. i cannot just waste time over the phone when again i have to explain the same thing. How difficult could it be to take the phone and called the airline for this change- the airlines is even ready to explain to them how to do the change if they don't know. Well, lesson learned never buy from them again.

My spouse booked through flightnetwork and changing his schedule was a breeze.

nicolei7
9/17/16

I booked a ticked under my married name and requested a name correction when I realized that I didn't have enough time to legally change my name before my flight. FlightHub sent me back and forth between Lufthansa and after following up with them over the course of several days, I received verbal confirmation from a FlightHub agent that my name has been changed by Lufthansa.

My flight leaves on September 21st, but due to my mother's recent cancer diagnosis, I called FlightHub again to request that my flight depart earlier, so that I can accompany her on a trip before her major surgery. After several calls between FlightHub and Lufthansa, it became clear that my ticket was lost somewhere in translation -- Lufthansa needed a new published ticket from FlightHub, and FlightHub needed some sort of voucher from Lufthansa. No one was taking responsibility, but because I paid FlightHub for this, I requested a refund so that I can focus on planning my trip with my mother, and book my new ticket. I am in the process of getting a refund, however, it is subject to a $450 fee (300 as an airline fee, 150 as a FlightHub fee for cancellation), when NONE of this was my fault. Thanks, FlightHub.

sarahu18
9/16/16

Be very careful about the ticket you book. If you are looking for a particular date, they will promote tickets at the top for a DIFFERENT date. Also, If you ever need to reschedule or cancel, most airlines have a fee that is reasonable. Flighthub cancellation fee would have cost us MORE than to just buy another ticket. We decided to book directly with the airline this time. ONLY use flighthub to compare various airlines, but DO NOT book with them. Also, BEWARE! The price they show is NOT the price you pay in the end. Book with the airline if at all possible!

Tip for consumers: The price they show you is NOT the price you pay in the end.

ricardos33
9/16/16

poor service, just bring your whole meal for a day,they cannt contact their airlines which is china eastern airlines ,wants to cancel the reservation is their choice they dont want to work just want to get their commission,will not do business with them never.

stever122
9/14/16

WARNING!

DO NOT USE FLIGHTHUB to book any flights!

I booked a flight today, filled out all the information, selected "Confirm and Pay". When I looked at my receipt, it showed TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT FLIGHT TIMES to what I had originally selected!

I called "Customer Service" (big joke), and explained my problem, she said they are not in control of any changes the airlines make and Flighthub's software doesn't show the flights I selected.

I asked her to go to Flighthub's website through a browser and select the trip as I had done. She did this and the flight's that I originally selected were showing as still available 30 minutes after I had been told the flights were no longer available! I asked to speak to a manager and after another 15 minute delay I did talk with someone, but all I got was bullsh!t.

FLIGHTHUB'S WEBSITE DOES NOT SHOW ACCURATE, CURRENT INFORMATION!!!

This means that you may end up with flights totally different than what you selected! Flighthub did not offer to try and remedy the problem, all I got was an apology!

UPDATE 16th Sepember 2016

Flighthub HAS NOT helped me resolve this matter.

Flighthub contacted me and told me that the airline (United) was at fault, and I have to contact the airline to try to resolve this matter.

dugt1
9/9/16

Bought a ticket over 2 months ago and still don't have correct flight information and somehow they double booked me so I cant even check in. Their customer service is non-existent and they are so incompetent they can't seem to fix the problem. I asked for a supervisor/manager and was told they don't have any that they can transfer me to. The phone representatives barely speak enough English to understand what the problem is and are unwilling to help fix whatever the problem is. Wait time to talk to someone is upwards of 1.5 hours at times...I'm guessing it's because so many people have problems with this company.

I WOULD NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN..... AVOID THIS AT ALL COSTS!

phillipd19
9/6/16

Pray you don't need to make an itinerary change with FlightHub. They have absolutely the worst customer service that I have ever dealt with when making a change. Following is my story:
Mother-in-law has a stroke, after recovery, insurance company advices she go home.
- August 19th 6:20 PM (call length 1 hour 6 minutes) : Make a flight change for August 21 at 9 AM. Total cost $1,800 included $300 flighthub fee. I knew it would be expensive but that's alright. Advised fee would be refunded with doctors note. Advised I would receive my electronic ticket within 24-48 hours (weird when the flight is in less than 48 hours, but I assume she was speaking off a script).
- August 20th 2:20 PM (call length 1 hour 16 minutes): Haven't received ticket yet and flight is tomorrow, call in to check status. Advised that I was charged the wrong amount and FlightHub will need to make a $30 correction, no idea why they waited until I called them to tell me this. But wait, they can't just charge $30, they need to redo the entire charge. This means I'll have an authorization on my credit card for both flights for atleast 48 hours. Not everyone has $3600 of available room on their cc...
- August 20th 4:56 PM (call length 3 minutes): Call to advise that I still have not received my ticket yet, I'm told my ticket is in priority and I should receive it in the next 2 hours.
- August 20th 6:49 PM (Call length 8 minutes): Same story, am advised to wait 2 hours.
- August 20th 8:49 PM (Call length 16 minutes): This time I ask to speak to a supervisor. The lady I'm speaking with puts me on hold, talks to the supervisor, she then tells me that the supervisor told her to tell me to "Be Patient and wait 3 hours". Yes, it's 12 hours until flight time, when I should be getting ready to go to bed, and this is what I'm told.
- August 20th 11:42 PM (Call length 17 minutes): Yes, 3 hours later. Again I'm told to wait 2 hours. I decide to try to catch a bit of sleep.
- August 21st 2:35 AM (Call length 17 minutes): It's now 7 hours until the flight. This time I'm told to wait an hour, wow they must be speeding up. Not only this, I'm told the agent will call me back within an hour.
- August 21st 4:18 AM (Call length 1 hour 20 minutes): Yes, it's literally five hours until my flight and I still haven't gotten a ticket. And no surprise, the agent never called me back. But finally, the agent says they're actually now, finally working on the ticket. He places me on hold the entire time the ticket is being processed. I receive my ticket at 5:36 AM, literally 3 and half hours before the flight. I literally have no idea when this would have been resolved had I not called in.

But the saga doesn't end there. As noted I was promised a refund of the $300 fee if I provided a doctors note. Here's that exchange:
- August 23rd: Doctors note sent in by email. No response from FlightHub, not even an automated one.
- September 1st: Follow up email sent, no response.
- September 5th: Follow up sent again.
- September 6th: Email from FlightHub that it's been denied, no explanation given.
- September 6th, call to FlightHub 4:00 PM (Call time, 30 minutes): I ask to speak to a supervisor about this. Agent starts trying to talk through the issue, says that it was denied because no Doctor's License # was provided in the letter. I ask her if she has the letter in front of her. She says she does, I point out where the license number is. She says her supervisor will call me back. It's now been over an hour and a half and no call from FlightHub. The saga goes on.

TLDR: Worst service I've ever received.

Tip for consumers: Don't change your intinerary

hannahf17
9/1/16

I had declined the insurance package for my trip, but I was billed anyway for an extra 94.00 for a Manulife travel package. I had to phone the company call centre, wait on the line forever, and then was told that the money would be put back on my charge card in two to 10 days, and to call them back if it wasn't. The screen confirming my reservation was still up on my computer, and it showed the proper amount, with the checkmart showing I had declined the insurance. What a waste of my time!!!

alanm116
8/29/16

I can see from the reviews that Flight Hub hasn't changed since I unfortunately used them two years ago. We booked a flight from Vancouver to North Carolina. I accepted the price quoted, moved through their process, clicked "buy" and suddenly they took $120 more than the quoted price! I called them and they said that's just the way it happens sometimes, the prices change. While I'm booking a flight at the agreed upon price??? Yup, and the rude guy on the other end wouldn't do anything about it. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and he said, "you'll get the same answer from him." So my answer to FlightHub is a resounding NO!!!

tatsianat
8/29/16

I purchased two tickets with Flighthub. All went well until I needed to submit invoices to our accountant. First, you just can't reach a Customer Care person by phone. They tell you to write to them, but they NEVER answer. It was only after I'd selected to book another flight that I could speak to person who then transferred me to a live person. I don't know where they keep their Customer Care people but I could barely hear them. Well, they couldn't find one of my flights! How is that possible? This is already a month after the flight has taken place. Now I cannot claim that flight as a business expense, so I'm afraid I won't buying with them ever again. Too bad, they do have good deals and a lot of options.

sarahj150
8/28/16

It's been a while since I last travel abroad. The last time I used Expedia their features and deals are just affordable or humane. But now, I can't imagine how they broke my heart. I tried searching till I read the reviews from other sites. FligthHub gave me the best and smoothest deal ever!

chantelleh3
8/24/16

Thanks to flight hub I'm now out 168 and I can't make it home. I was told I could cancel and use my credit at a later date with aircanada. Nope. Ends up i can't actually use it towards any other flight, only the exact same destination. On top of that I have to pay 175 to even use the credit.. yep you heard me, I have to pay $7 to use my credit and then the price of the ticket.. they do not care about they're customers and it's basically robbery if you have to make any changes at all. Thanks for nothing flight hub!

26 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Flighthub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question