US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

chinyj
1/20/17

Really wish there's a way i can give zero stars. I bought tickets for myself and 2 kids. Before buying I asked and was told I could change my travel date as long as I used the ticket within a year. I had to cancel my dates, I did this up to a month before my travel date, they still assured me that i could use the ticket within 1 year. 4 months later, I tried to use my tickets, at first they agreed to change to my new date and I was put on hold for a long period of time, till the line cut off. I called back and was transferred from one person to the other, in the end they told me that I could not use the ticket anymore as it was no longer valid. I was shocked! I called back severally but nothing was done, they insisted that the time period for me to use the ticket had lapsed. I called the airline directly and they assured me that my ticket was still valid for many months but there was nothing they could do for me since I did not buy directly from them.I lost a lot of money to these people, wasted a lot of time on phone with them mostly being put on hold. I advise friends and family to keep away!

charlesl93
1/20/17

I recently booked a flight on Flight hub going to the Sates and for some reason it didn't work even thought confirmation came through so I ended up booking it again with a confirmation. The next morning I received an email addressing there was an issue and that the first flight was book correctly and visa was processed, I called them to advise them about the double booking as their website cause the error, I'm now being forced to pay 2 $75 cancelation fees even thought the error was on their end. I could go on but I don't want to waste my time.

On another note the communication skills of the person I'm talking to is really bad and I feel like I'm talking to someone in Asia. Very poor customer service and its the last time I go thru that website

jermainel2
1/19/17

The dates I booked did not reflect the dates in my e-mail. When I called to change the supervisor Renee had no idea which site he was taking a ca for at first, then when it was cleared up he said it was $300 to cancel, $400 to rebook. Really wish I saw this site before I booked but, but the system changed my dates without notice and simply tried to hit me up for more cash. Never let anyone use flighthub

cassandras18
1/19/17

They accidentally charged me 3 times for my flight. I contacted them on Dec 6th, and they promised me a refund for the mistake charges within 6 weeks.

over 6 weeks later I called them back, no refund. They tried to tell me they had already refunded me, and to contact the bank. I knew they had not, and the agent then tried to tell me that it was going to take an additional 6-8 weeks to refund.

This charge is on a credit card and I cannot afford to pay the charges (over $7000!). Therefore, I have interest building up on it. By the time they get me a refund within 6-8 weeks it will be around $1200 in charges.

After 5h on the phone with them the most I got was that i would get a refund in 6-8 weeks, but was unable to get any email confirmation about that. They refused to pay for the interest charges.

This was not my mistake, and yet somehow it is still my responsibility to pay for it. Not impressed.

lynnet42
1/18/17

You will notice in all the reviews below that Flighthub's response is similar. They say please direct message us your reference number and we will contact you. Please know that this is purely for optics. They will infact NOT contact you and you will never hear from them again unless you take the initiative and then you will get no satisfaction. Flighthub replied to my posting last nite saying they would contact me within 12 hours. 12 hours have come and gone and I have heard nothing.
I figure I've paid to learn a lesson. The lesson is: Never book through Flighthub.

abdig1
1/18/17

I booked online my brother overseas...and then family emergency came up...I had to book same flight with my brother so we can bring back our dad home who was sick...when I call them little would you understand the agent...she could not do connection from Edmonton, Vancouver to my last destination Nairobi...I had to buy separate tickets which I paid extra money...worst is that to get an answer on any question related to your ticket, they will ask you to wait 3 to 5 minutes on hold, and they will usually come back between 5 to 10 minutes to continue the call. Not only that we had to change our flight early they told me $300..each that was not true I end up paying $525US...each of us...not only that I had return back to from Vancouver to Edmonton...I asked them need to change they told me it will cost me $600 dollar..I no way ....bought anther ticket cheaper...also they have billed my credit card more than I thought...please stay away this scam website called flighthube...am giving you all these info because helpless of this guy's...scam..scam...
Abdi

nicoleg73
1/18/17

This company is awful! 1. Constant hidden fees that show up on your credit card. 2. If you go to the actual airline website you will find the flight cheaper. 3. God forbid, you need to call the customer service centre to ask for help, you will get someone who speaks terrible english, says one thing, and then backtracks two seconds later and then argues with you about what they just said. There is no grace period for changes and cancellations. They are absolutely useless. AVOID USING FLIGHTHUB AT ALL COSTS.

path97
1/17/17

We booked many flights on this trip. We had absolutely no problems on any except the Calgary to Vancouver trip. We had been notified of changes and immediately contacted them and was sent a new itinerary. Twice. Unfortunately we were unable to board our plane as apparently the ticket was not reissued. The ticket counter at Air Canada could see the ticket but could not let us on. After many unhelpful conversations with flighthub from the airport we had to book a flight on Westjet for $600 so that we did not miss our connecting flight. There were no more problems . On our return i have been phoning flighthub since the end of November for a refund. I have talked to many pleasant agents and 1 supervisor. I have all their names and they have all promised that it was indeed their fault. I have received no refund, no phone calls, no emails. The next phone i will make will not be pleasant. Has anyone actually tried to sue this company? If know they are hoping i will give up but that is not going to happen! They admitted it was their error and could easily pay. Would interested to know if any one has ever received a refund and how you went about it
Pat Harsch

georgeb182
1/17/17

1. You will typically pay a higher fare compared to booking directly with the airline. While Flight Hub advertise "stellar" prices "only for you" (sound familiar?), you can easily find a better price booking directly with the airline. Flight Hub is a travel agent and operates on a profit.
2. You can often find more options for that airline when you book directly.
3. By purchasing through Flight Hub, you enter a contract with Flight Hub, NOT with the airline. Always check the fine print. There are terms that may be different from the consumer guidelines under which airlines operate. For instance, many airlines offer a 100% refund (no questions asked) should you change your mind within 24 hours of booking. Curiously, Flight Hub does NOT extend this to its customers. You may be quite surprised (as I was) at details of the terms with Flight Hub.
4. As with (3) above, should you run into any issues with a flight (such as a change request), the airline provides direct support to customers who have booked directly with the airline. You will need to contact Flight Hub for any changes to fares booked through them. You will pay a "special" Flight Hub fee on top of the standard airline change fee to make changes to your fare. I requested a change only in the outbound leg due to a death in the family. The airline change fee (along with the difference in fares) would have been reasonable, but with the addition of the "special" Flight Hub fee, the change was cost prohibitive. I made three separate calls to Flight Hub and spoke to different agents who, although polite, explained that their manager was unavailable. Because of that "special fee" (in my case $250 for 2 fares), it was less expensive to re-book the ENTIRE trip directly with the airline, and I had to forfeit the value of the original booking with Flight Hub.
5. You may be inundated with an incessant stream of spam directly (and indirectly through Adware and other spyware) offering "discounted fares exclusively for you" for weeks or months following your booking.
For further evidence, check out their Better Business Bureau rating (F) in this link:

tylerr28
1/17/17

I expressed concern that the connecting times in the flight I booked with them might not be enough. Contacted them to see about the possibility of changing either flight to give more connection time.

The whole experience was mad poor for me when the agent came out and said that if I missed my flight, that nothing would be done for me and that I would need to pay for a new ticket and not be refunded any money on the old one.

Is there not anything that guarantees that if I miss my connecting flight, through no fault of my own, that I would be put on another available flight? The flights were booked together.

davew117
1/17/17

Booked four flights for a holiday in Portugal. Had to cancel for health reasons. I was quoted 150.00 dollars each for my wife and I for cancellation. They reduced it to a hundred dollars each. They carted me 200.00 for EACH flight. What a scam. When you call they will not tell you where they are located. Their agents all speak English as their second language. I have called three times asking for an email telling me that our flights have been cancelled and that they are not refundable. I am still waiting. I have never been so frustrated in my life. This experience has cost me three thousand dollars! Do not use flight hub.

chyo2
1/16/17

Booked an international flight (economy) and got entitled to no baggage. There was no prior information and I had to pay extra for my baggage at the airport. The customer service is the worst in the world. STAY AWAY FROM THEM; they 're only desperate for your money -- no service rendered at all.

aharonk1
1/16/17

If your health is important to you, than stay far far away from this tiffs.
They might catch you with a very attractive ticket pricing, but once you'll click the submit button to purchase your ticket then you're in big trouble, and the misery and aggravation will start from that point of time.
Here are the points you can expect.
1. Any little inquiry you'll have and you'll need their customer support's help, your call will take a minimum of 30 minutes of your valuable time (it can take an hour or more some times).
Their customer service are based outside the country in India etc. ("to save them costs"), and you can hardly get a fluent conversation with their agents.
To get an answer on any question related to your ticket, they will ask you to wait 3 to 5 minutes on hold, and they will usually come back between 5 to 10 minutes to continue the call. If you have any doubts on what I just wrote, than I encourage you to call them NOW, and you'll right away see that I was right.
I bought from them a multi city ticket when I was traveling from Montreal Canada to New York and then to Tel Aviv, and I would not exaggerate that it took me HOURS to settle simple changes to my itinerary, when I could of gain this valuable hours by paying only a few more dollars to a local travel agent or through an alternative online travel agent.
2. For your information, if for any reason you'll need to cancel by them a refundable ticket, then you will be penalized by them by a minimum of $450 and up.
When I questioned them on it, that in their terms and obligations of the ticket (when doing the booking) they write a maximum of $250, the told me that they don't have any answer for this and they can only be 'sorry' for the inconvenience (what a shame).
In this case I didn't have any other choice and I was forced to cancel my ticket, and I had to buy a new ticket, because to make a change to that ticket would of cost me close to a thousand dollars.
I warn you. Please don't get influenced by the price only, you'll regret it for life.

sandrog12
1/13/17

Horrible experience. Booked a flight at what I thought was a good fare. I was emailed more than
24 hours later to inform me that the fares had
gone up and that I would have to pay an additional
$100 to keep the reservation. Spoke to a supervisor
That was completely useless. My options were to pay the extra money or cancel the reservation.
Where I come from this is false advertising!
Spare yourself the aggravation and book directly
With the airlines.

majas1
1/12/17

Booked tickets for my husband and boys - now I realize the site also charged me 500 CAD for a Manulife insurance I never ordered and do not need! Now I foresee a nightmare getting my money back!

Stay away from these internet consters!!!!

an26680
1/11/17

I just lost about $300 for the flight I reserved through Flighthub and am not able to use the ticket. When you are booking a flight, they do not tell you that all of their tickets are non-refundable. The insurance for trip cancellation covers only medical issues or military services. Their customer service is really bad. I have never felt to be treated that bad. I called Flighthub, insurance company and airline three days in row and each day I was on the line for hours.
I purchased the insurance to be refunded in case I need to cancel it. There was nothing on their website mentioning their tickets are not refundable not even on my ticket. I called them four days after reserving the ticket and 16 days before my departure date! I just want to cancel my reservation and asked for refund. I called the insurance company they said since your case is not related to medical issues and it is related to business they won't cover it. I will NEVER purchase any ticket from Flighthub and will inform everybody I know to avoid them!
I wish I had read the honest reviews about Flighthub before booking any flight. I see that is how they treat everybody. Business with them is a nightmare. Don't waste your time and money. I wrote a review few days ago and an agent from Flighthub sent me a message that they will contact me. They never contacted me nor refund me!

omarcoh
1/11/17

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GARBAGE... I WOULD NEVER SEND MY WORST ENEMY TO BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISRESPECTED WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY WHICH IM PAYING MY HARD EARNED MONEY. I NEED TO KNOW WHY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE FELT THE NEED TO LET ME KNOW THAT I WAS THE PROBLEM WHEN THEY MADE THE MISTAKE AND OVER CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD NEARLY $700.

aileenm6
1/10/17

I booked for my family vacation for July,so happy that found the best deal.After the confirmation email that our ticked was booked,another email was sent to me that it was cancelled due to card error.But the amount was already debited from my account.If there was an error about my card why the payment go through and debited in the first place??? I called the customer service to get my fund back so I could book to another ticketing agency,he said it takes 2-10 buss..Ridiculous!! Its my first time to book through them and its a bad experience.

edmondm21
1/10/17

booking was fast and easy, got my e-ticket in a few minutes time. the hotel i stayed at was okay too. the hotel reviews really helped me pick the best and most affordable hotel. will book with flighthub again. loved the service they provided.

nickic5
1/9/17

What a horrible experience! I booked 4 tickets through flighthub yesterday and used my credit card to purchase them. After the website said "Success! Here is your confirmation number..." I received an email stating there was a problem with the credit card and a small balance was left over of $156 and if we would like to use a different credit card for that transaction we could. Odd, but we just wanted to complete the booking so we put the $156 amount on our bank card. Shortly after that we received another email stating that there was a problem and that no payment has been received. Then another email saying our tickets had been cancelled. So we got on the phone with our credit card company first and they said that flighthub had indeed charged our credit card for $1,400. Now we were suspicious, not to mention confused, and we checked our personal bank account and saw that flighthub had taken the liberty of deducting $1,500 out of our personal bank account when we only authorized them to take out $156. Back on the phone with flighthub where they still denied no charge had occurred. Two hours and a three way call with my bank later, they finally see the light and say they will refund the money and reverse the credit card charge which could take anywhere from 1-5 days. Thanks flighthub. Now on top of having no airline tickets we now have no money in our bank to pay our bills this week!! Do not use this company!!!!

johnd698
1/8/17

My friend highly recommend flighthub to me. The booking process was great and fast. But when I checked my account my first leg was moved from 7:30pm to 10:05am. I haven't received any email regarding this. I check their website and I saw that there is still 9pm flight available so I called them and inform them that I saw this message hat my flight was moved from 7:30pm to 10:05am. So I inform the guy that who handled my call and he sounds that he doesn't know what he is doing that I saw in their website that the 9pm flight is still available and I want to take it instead of 10:05am as I am travelling with 2 kids and our next flight will be at 5:15am the following day. The rep told me that it was not available and fully booked so I don't have any option to take 2:55pm flight rather than 10:05Am.

After I called flighthub on dec 24th, I called air canada just to confirm if the 9pm flight is fully booked amd the lady I talked to said that was still available and I need to call flighthub to change it. I was too busy and wasn't able to call flighthub on the same day. I called flighthub on Jan. 1st and told the lady that I talked too that I called air canada and said that the flight for 9pm is still open and they can help me to reissue my ticket for 9pm, the rep assure me that she is going to update my flight and will send the new e-ticket for 9pm flight and will received an email within 24-48 hours. No email receive so, on Jan 4th I phone back and asked for an update. The new lady that I talked to said that she will be doing all the modifications on my flight and waited more than an hour then I got an email regarding my new e-ticket and I was expecting that it will show the 9pm flight but still the 2:55pm flight. The rep told me that she got an error message saying and cannot do the modification and she need to email the support team so that they can updated my flight and promised to give me a call back.

Since then I haven't heard anything from them neither receive any email. So I called again today Jan. 8, I was on call for 2 hours just to tell me that if I want to get the 9pm flight I have to pay additional $400 for the fee plus the fare difference as they already re-issue my e-ticket last Jan. 4. I was telling the rep and the supervisor that I called for this before they issue the new e-ticket. After wasting my 2 hours on call they refer me to the airline again as they are the one who issue the ticket.

I am so frustrated with the service and on how they treat their customer. I will never book with flighthub and will never ever recommend flighthub to anyone.

1/11/2017
Just an update. I went at the airport and talk to Air Canada ticketing agent and tell my story. He asked for my reference number pull it out and put me in the 9pm flight without any charge or fees to pay. He assist me and fixed my issue in just 5 minutes. But with fligthhub, I consume hours and hours from Dec 24, Jan. 1, 4 and 8 passing me around, promising me alot but there were not helpful.
This will be my 1st and last time buying ticket from flighthub. The airfare was cheap but the service sucks.

taylorm93
1/7/17

Booked a flight only to not actually be "accepted" on it even though we received our itinerary and never heard anything from flighthub that we didn't get the flight we paid for, when we turned up to the airport to come home they had no record of us and now we are currently stranded in the airport with no money as flighthub attempts to book us a new flight 2 days from now. They have refused to try to help us even with a food allowance nevermind paying for a hotel for us.

mikem459
1/7/17

Tried to book a flight 3 times, and had it canceled every time. I called them to help me but they said it must be my credit card and told me to call my bank. I talked to my bank and there was nothing wrong with my card and my limit was well over what the flight cost. I rebooked 2 more times and had it canceled. I tried to call again to book the flight over the phone but the representative was extremely unhelpful, aside from saying there was a problem with their site, so I asked to speak to someone else and am currently still on hold.. too much hassle for a simple booking. Also each attempt at booking charged my card 1$ for absolutely nothing!!

troym47
1/6/17

I purchased a round trip ticket for my brother-in-law to come and see my family, including my son who has cancer and is not doing well. I purchased the insurance on the airfare because of the condition of my son and the non-ability for him to have visitors and my brother-in-laws work and school schedule. My son's cancer is growing again and is unable to have any visitors, so I contacted flighthub to request a cancellation of the tickets and was informed that since I purchased the insurance, I would have to contact the insurance to request the refund. I called the insurance company and was informed that the only way I could get a refund was if my brother-in-law had cancer and was unable to fly. They directed me back to flighthub and I went back and forth between the two for almost an hour, speaking with many different people until I was told that I could file paperwork for the insurance company to review and consider a refund. At this point, I even settled and requested a credit if they would do that. The email I received stated that I had a 10 day free look trial period to call and request a refund. I called within the 10 day free look period and was still told no. I ended up having to fill out the paperwork and was denied. So I spent over $300 on a round trip ticket that wasn't used. I purchased the insurance on this and was treated with incredibly poor customer service and ended up losing out on the money that could have been used for other things like medical bills. But my family has priority and I saved to buy this ticket for a Christmas present for my son. Thanks for nothing flighthub. YOU SUCK!!!!!!! I will never use you again and I will make sure that all of this is plastered all over the internet so hopefully nobody ever books a flight through you again!!!

ioanac
1/5/17

-Atrocious customer service; navigating phone system to actually speak to someone who is competent/empowered to do anything takes at minimum 30 minutes (prepare for longer)
-Extremely slow to respond to issues, numerous follow-up attempts needed
-Did not inform of cancelled flight, therefore I missed out on a long planned vacation
-Misleading remarks made by 'management' while attempting to get reimbursement for expenses incurred as a result of their failure.

33 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Flighthub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
annemariek1
AnneMarie K.
1 week, 1 day ago
Answer
markk83
Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]
A: Hi AnneMarie!

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Airfare can be very dynamic, and can fluctuate based on demand and availability. However, the fare is locked once your booking is ticketed. This means that, although unlikely, the price can change between the time you make your booking and the time you receive your ticket.

If ever this happens, we will notify you immediately and you will have the option to either pay the new fare, or cancel and get a full refund.

Let me know if this answers your questions!

Kind wishes,
Answer
markk83
Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]
A: Hi there,

We've received your private message and we're currently looking into the issue. One of my colleagues will contact you shortly to help find a solution.

Kind wishes,