Review of Flighthub

Plane Tickets, Travel
Tel: 1-800-711-1755

surachhyas
8/20/17

The price changes almost daily. It was cheaper, then more expensive then cheaper again. I bought the flight when I realized it was cheaper again!

chrisd252
8/18/17

First time ever using the service, everything was straight forward and such.
many flight options with good price ranges! I would recommend this web-sight's services to anyone who plans on traveling

joneyp
8/18/17

please do not ever book your travel ticket with flight hub. You will be messed up if you ever try changing your flight.
My candid advise is to check for the cheapest flight with flight hub and book directly with the carriers.

martinb134
8/18/17

When booking a flight on Flighthub's website, I was initially greeted with a "timed out" error. So I tried again - success. Except that the first one actually did go through. Two tickets for the same flight! The airline noticed it within 24 hours and cancelled one of the tickets. They assured me the money was refunded to the booking agent: Flighthub. Similar to the previous cases here, I have spoken to numerous people, even some twice on different days, and after more than 1 month they tell me "call back in 24 hours" or "wait another week". The script never changes. Even the manager I spoke to follows it. Stay away - probably best to book with the airline.

Pretty sad when an airline demonstrates better ethical behavior.

unag3
8/14/17

separatelyUsing mobile app booking was good- until the end.
Except when app did not include Insurance that I checked off
second time it questioned again if I wanted to add on same insurance and as I checked off no
Seems that the initial insurance was never included to my final bill.

So now I have to purchase insurance (separately)

When you phone Flight Hub customer service was very polite and helpful expect they provide you with number to insurance companies of your choice and you have to continue to deal with the problem on your own they cannot just add it on over the phone !!!!!!!!!!!!

madhud
8/14/17

The worst ever experience I had. Booked the ticket and on reaching airport with family, came to know that the outbound flight mentioned in the ticket is not available. The option flighthub provided was cancel the ticket and book another ticket, for which I had to agree as there was no other option for me as I am in the airport with my family to catch the flight. I was assured that the refund will be made to my account after 60 days.
Now it is more than 120 plus days and after doing mail communication didn't receive my refund which is more than 1000 dollars.
I can only say hat's off to the flighthub team for such a wonderfully horrible customer service.
Unfortunately I can't provide some negative of 5 rating because there is no such provision but flighthub team definitely deserve it.

mdr15
8/14/17

They are simply terrible. Be careful ! Purchases ticket and had to cancel. Asked to double check the refund amount - took 1 hr and on the next day called and informed I have to pay more fees because the agent made a mistake. The supervisor (Louie) had no regret for their mistake and says that you have pay it otherwise we won't refund the amount. She even threatened by imposing more fees if I don't agree to pay. Simply robbery. Wasted almost 2 more hours and didn't even say a sorry. Not sure how they exist in business. Should ban the license immediately. I am gonna file a complaint.

maryleeh2
8/13/17

We will see when it's time to fly. I don't have anything else to say, but 100 characters are required. How the weather? How's the family?

jw195
8/13/17

I booked ticket from flighhub. But the airline had cancelled my flight, when I called flight hub to get my refund, they said they will contact airline, then nobody get back to me and never get my refund. Flighthub suck!!!

joycel62
8/13/17

I booked a flight and within 60 seconds recognized the flight was somehow booked reverse. I immediately called them to change the flight and they charged me $100 and told me they couldnt help me!!!!! They got an easy $100 from me and did nothing to try and change the flight to the correct one. So not only did I not get the flight changed to the correct one, they robbed me of $100!! They told me if I had the insurance I would get all my money back. I quickly added the insurance and they told me the insurance would not help me at all!!! They DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION!!!!!! I will never use them again!!!!

tanjap4
8/13/17

I wanted to adjust my ticket by a couple hours and flight hub said it would be $700 - so I asked to only use one leg of my ticket. No your not allowed. The fellow on the phone had a thick accent making him hard to understand and when I asked for a supervisor he pretended to put me on hold but hung up.

Then the next person gave me a refund however did not clearly outline the fee costs as I was billed $150, then refunded all but $100. The original ticket was $495.00.
I booked a ticket on Airmiles and will never ever use or recommend flight hub. It is a scam in my opinion and their customer service was horrible.

Oh and the refund does not get refunded to you for 6-8 weeks. Really you take $150 in seconds and then cannot refund the difference for many weeks??

BEWARE!! Your better off to book with airlines directly or use Airmiles.

brians317
8/12/17

I booked by phone. They misspelled my husbands first name, and told me I could review my reservation online and change it if there was any mistakes. When I called back 3 hrs later they said that I would have to cancel the entire reservation for a charge of $75.00 per person (we were a party of three) and rebook the entire flight. Which was no longer available. The refund turn around time is ten days. When I asked to speak to a supervisor she said she was the only one, even though I could hear other people in the back ground. Fortunately I called each airline and had it fixed for free. When I was booking she asked if I wanted to pay $17.00 a person to so that we all three could sit together so I agreed. Wrong I received a email from the airlines telling me that it would not seat the three of us together since we were in basic economy. This company is not forthright and I would rather pay more money for a company that is honest and stands behind their employees.

Tip for consumers: do not believe the representative when they say that you can review your reservation online, and fix any errors before midnight. They charge $75.00 for their misspelling of name, and then said that we would have to cancel entire flight and rebook. Refund takes ten days. very untrustworthy!

princessb8
8/12/17

I never have problems booking on flight hub!!!! This site is always my 1st choice!!!! Prices are great and the website is easy to use.

igorf10
8/12/17

Booked with flighthub airline tickets for direct flight from Oakland to Barcelona. Airline last moment cancelled our outbound flight. Contacted Flighthub immediately to request the refund and booked with another ailine. Callung every 2 days to flighthub to check on refund. Best they can say that airline refunded to them but it takes 6 to 8 weeks for the money to get to me because that is the speed that their department works with. Also after they told me the amount of the refund that they are processing it did not include taxes and their fees. Had to request that refund separately from their supervisor since people on the phone only told me that it is in process and call back in 24 to 48 hours. DO NOT BOOCK WITH FLIGHTHUB, they do not have custumer service and all they do is charge you fee on top of the price of airline ticket bought directly from airline. Will be easier to buy directly from airline and if they change or cancel your reservation you can deal directly with airline. Instead I have to call my travel agent, flighthub in this case, and deal with their useless and non existent custumer service that despite assurances not even one time called or emailed me on the status of my refund. When I called them, they kept me on the phone on hold 20-30 minutes or more and were not able to provide any useful information.

ranaz1
8/11/17

I liked booking at Flight Hub, but it doesn't give options if a Customer wants to change Ootions for Return and how much the change will cost

jenniferc291
8/10/17

I am having a very frustrating time with my booking with Flight hub. I have spent far too much time and spoke with far too many agents to sort out my son's flights. Not able to provide an earlier departure date that I requested, I had no choice but to book directly with another airline and cancel his departing flight.(this was the recommendation of the agent who could not accommodate me with another flight) At present I have paid the cost of 2 flights and a 50 cancellation fee, and am told that I will have to pay 75 when I rebook. Despite having a credit from the cancelled flight, booking another flight seems unattainable. The common response I get is that they do not have a fare yet from the airline. Flights that are available on their site, apparently are not available for rescheduling flights only new bookings. I do not travel frequently and chances are, this will be unused credit. NO SATISFACTION, POOR COSTUMER SERVICE. Very dissatisfied customer.

estherm44
8/9/17

CONSUMER BEWARE! I booked a flight from Edmonton to Charlottetown with FLIGHTHUB. Due to circumstances beyond my control I had to change my departure airport from Edmonton to departing from Calgary. The booking agent with Flighthub told me my fees would be $159.52. I accepted. He told me I was booked from Calgary to Charlottetown.
I waited for the confirmation of my flight change and after Eight days I still had not received my confirmation of the change in itinerary. I contacted Flighthub by telephone AND I was told that the agreed and telephone confirmed booking changing my departure city from Edmonton to Calgary airport had been cancelled by my original booking agent. He had cancelled my flight from Calgary to Charlottetown and reinstated my flight from Edmonton to Charlottetown. ALL THIS WITH NO CONTACT WITH MYSELF-
My flight had been booked and now HE (I dont have his name but a little company research into the booking and the agent responsible for this RECKLESS, and INAPPROPRIATE action will easily be identified) chose to change this..
I was told that the reason he cancelled my reservation was BECAUSE HE had made an error in the quote he had given to me for my cancellation fees. This agent (who this day was your company representative to the consumer-me) then reinstated my original booking out of Edmonton-the reservation that I had changed. I was not even going to be in that city. I was never contacted to explain the changes your agent made to my flight schedule. Your staff member claims he phoned me at my home-He claims there was no answer-(I will check if this call was made when I return home this weekend) He then claimed to have called my cell number- He did not call my cell-there is no call from Flighthub on my cellphone This is not true. He was attempting to justify his actions- There is no way to justify the actions of this Flighthub employee. Flighthub is responsible for the actions of their employees. This lack of appropriate customer service from Flighthub is inexcusable. It has resulted in tremendous unnecessary stress and a considerable increase to my financial costs.
My call today (Thursday, Aug. 4th) had me speaking with a female employee. This employee informed me of this botched customer service. I was also informed that Flight Hub will require me to pay more than $400.in additional expenses to reinstate my departure city as Calgary. My other option is to travel to Edmonton at considerable personal expense so I can depart from that airport.
This is a totally unacceptable situation that Flighthub has placed me in. I would caution all consumers to think very long and hard before booking through this company. This is a mess and I am the victim of your companys negligence. No consumer should have their vacation plans botched in this way and then be treated with such indifference when attempting to have things corrected. You (flighthub) have made the mistake and I am the customer who is paying the price. CONSUMERS BEWARE! I strongly suggest that you, the consumer do not book a flight with Flighthub. They will not have your best interests at heart. The employee I spoke to today showed indifference about the predicament they had placed me in.
I was not impressed with Flighthub!!!!!. You need to fix this employee botched mess!

lindah304
8/8/17

Thank you. Flighthub offers an easy and fast way to book my reservation... Nice if I have to I will do it again

glennt25
8/8/17

Awkward and inefficient. It was confusing. We paid for seat selection but were unable to select seats through FlightHub! Stupid.

zigap
8/8/17

I recently booked two flights via FlightHub. The second booking was cancelled due to unknown error so I dialed FlightHub assistance and they offered to create a new booking. So I said okay go ahead, that was a mistake. So they got my last name wrong and they didn't include insurance I asked for. I called back and explained that the spelling is incorrect. I had to pay another 75 bucks and was put on hold for long periods of time to get my last name spelled correctly. I said well I ain't paying for your mistakes, I am just gonna call the airline myself and fix it. I was told that it is not possible to do that cuz they made the reservation.. It is my first time in US and I don't really want to face any problems so I just went ahead. In general, I am not using FlightHub again.

skyem5
8/8/17

Booked a ticket from Toronto to Edinburgh, transferring in Dublin. Was advised that a UK visa was needed (which was obtained) but was NOT informed that an additional transit visa was required to change planes in Dublin. Attempted to call Flight Hub from the airport and received no help at all!!!! Placed on hold for over 40 minutes before hanging up and calling another travel agency that was able to immediately find a new flight. Then called Flight Hub back and they refused any refund (while every other travel agency I spoke with indicated that they would most certainly refund in these circumstances). Any phone call to Flight Hub ends up with the customer being placed on hold for inordinate amounts of time and they offer no help at all when finally coming to the line. A rip off!!! Ended up having to pay twice for the same flight.

lorip57
8/7/17

Flighthub provided me with the best pricing on flights. I spent several hours researching numerous sites for flights and Flighthub came through with the best prices, and was easy to book.

hannad6
8/7/17

My three friends and I accidentally booked out return flight home from London to Ottawa on the wrong date. Once we noticed this within a hour of booking, we called flighthubs call line. I proceeded to speak with Kathleen, who was unable to provide us with a change in departure date. She did however reduce the flight cancellation fee from $75 to $50. This did not satisfy my friends and I. We then proceeded to cancel all our flights with you and book through Expedia; an easier and more helpful website (you lost close to $3000 in sales). We will not be booking through flighthub again.

reginar27
8/7/17

Purchase a ticket for my daughter Rhea and was happy it didnt take me long to book it. Will use ur site again in future!

jasonc200
8/6/17

I had I good experience, flights were cheaper. Searching all airlines at once helps save time. Cancelling flights here is the hard part because you need to book both flights at once if you cancel 2

Helpful answer

Hi Samantha, We'd be happy to look into this for you. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking by private message? We'll contact you to help sort this out. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] on 4/25/17
Helpful answer

Hi AnneMarie! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Airfare can be very dynamic, and can fluctuate based on demand and availability. However, the fare is locked once your booking is ticketed. This means that, although unlikely, the price can change between the time you make your booking and the time you receive your ticket. If ever this happens, we will notify you immediately and you will have the option to either pay the new fare, or cancel and get a full refund. Let me know if this answers your questions! Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 1/12/17
Helpful answer

Hi Che, Thanks for taking the time to write to us. FlightHub is an online travel agency and we partner with hundreds of airlines to try to offer the best fares to our travellers. However, because we are a third party agency, we do not always have the same flexibility as airlines to resolve certain types of issues. Despite this, we work very hard to help our travelers and, although there might be longer delays, we try our best to resolve all situations efficiently. If you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to contact us directly at social@flighthub.com and we will be happy to help you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 12/13/16
Helpful answer

Hi Mia, FlightHub is a legitimate travel agency that works with hundreds of airlines to get you the best possible fares. If you have any questions or concerns, or need assistance with a booking, just let us know! We'd be happy to help. Just send us an email to social@flighthub.com. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 6/6/17
Helpful answer

Hi Kristina, We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with your booking. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message? Our Escalations Team will look into your case and contact you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 5/15/17
Helpful answer

Hi Sharlaine, It can take up to 24 hours to issue an electronic ticket. If you haven't yet received your confirmation, please send us your booking reference number by direct message. We'll be happy to look into this for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 4/10/17
Helpful answer

I have this problem too. Does anybody knows how I can see the return flight?

By Nadia M. on 12/6/15
Helpful answer

Hi Manuel, for all luggage information, we would suggest contacting the airline directly as they would have the most up to date information for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] 2 weeks ago
Helpful answer

Hi Barb, Thanks for contacting us on SiteJabber! It can take up to 24 hours for your electronic ticket to be issued. Please make sure to check your spam folder if you're unable to locate the email in your inbox. If you still haven't received your e-ticket, email us at social@flighthub.com and we'll be happy to look into this for you. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] 3 weeks ago
Helpful answer

Hi JoAnn, Thanks for reaching out to us! I do see a seat selection fee was added to you reservation. However, I've gone ahead and cancelled it for you. A refund for the amount of $25.90 will be reimbursed to the credit card on file within 2-10 business days. We apologize for any confusion. We will be looking into this issue to see what went wrong. Kind wishes, FlightHub Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] 4 weeks ago
Questions? Get answers from the Flighthub staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Flighthub