US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

erint31
2/21/17

I booked the wrong date online and tried to make changes. The cost would have been $290 to make alterations or $125 to cancel and obtain credit. I cancelled, and had to call back in to leverage the credits. Mentioned this was what I was looking to do and was transferred 3 times. When I booked the flight I was charged, they never leveraged the credits noting that I "did not ask to use credits on the call", even though I was pushed to three different departments to help me with this. I just paid twice for a trip, and they have no resolution owners in place and there's no direction. I feel like they purposely were vague to steal my money. Crooks. I am still fighting to resolve this issue, but they're giving me no options and no customer support.

tarekh3
2/21/17

I booked though flighthub website and they charged me for seat selection later on I discovered the airline not charged them and they charged me more money than airline should charge when I called them they said this is our service charge while in their website they are telling no service charge. Just my advise be away of this agent try to find other good one. Good luck!!!

mikem479
2/20/17

I called Flight Hub and cancelled my Elite membership five months ago to find out that my credit card was still charged membership fees all theses months.
After I found out, I contacted customer care at three different instances. I was kept on hold for extremely long time. They promised to refund the wrong charges but refused to provide the cancellation number. They promised to send the cancellation e-mail within 24 to 72 hours but nothing happened.
Unbelievable !!!
I'll ask my credit card security to resolve the issue with Flight hub.
Very disappointing ?!?!?!

karenh201
2/19/17

I booked flights through Flighthub, my flights got cancelled and I was told I had to call Flighthub, because that is who I booked my flights with.
I called, got terrible customer service and was put on hold for an hour and still no one came back to address my issue. I called repeatedly for a few days and kept getting put on hold. Eventually, I gave up and is $500 in the hole.
I would never recommend booking through Flighthub.... total scam

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BOOK FROM FLIGHTHUB !!!!!

jeetr
2/18/17

Flight hub is a scam. Never ever book a ticket from them. I booked my wifes ticket from Toronto to NY through flighthub. But when I went on airport, agent told me either they did something wrong or they dint book the ticket. so I called flighthub and they put me on hold for more than an hour saying we are looking into your matter. Their every single agent has same answer. We lost our money and dont want you to loose yours so please avoid this website. Its a SCAM

ll576
2/17/17

I hope that all calls to FlightHub on February 14, 2017 regarding this matter were recorded by FlightHub.

Who is to blame, let readers decide for themselves what I am writing here is the truth this did happen.
FightHub and its frontline people, its Supervisor gave no consideration to my daughter and absoluted refused to correct the problem on the day of her scheduled flight on Feb 14th. That day, from 10 am on she was on the phone with FlightHub and she missed her 1:45 pm flight. FlightHub refused to resolve this issue even after calls were made to FlightHub from my daughter, her boyfriend, United Airlines agent, ANZ agent. Most of the time spent was their calls were being put on hold, even with the FlightHub Supervisor. FlightHub response to my daughter, her boyfriend and United Airlines agent was "The ticket will not be reissued and there will be no refund provided". This meant that she had lost all her money and her dream vacation. She stood in front of the United Airlines counter crying and in tears not knowing what to do as the ticket she had in her hand was no good. She had saved her money and planned for this vacation of 4 weeks in New Zealand (she booked and paid for it back in October 2016). After her call to me at 12:30pm and listening to her crying begging someone to help her, telling me she didn't know what to do, she was going to miss her flight. I didn't know what to do either. So desperate to help my daughter, I called FlightHub asked to speak to a Supervisor hoping that I could get help for her. I explained the situation to a frontline person. I was put on hold several times and never did get to speak to a FlightHub Supervisor. I hope that my phone call to FlightHub was recorded by FlightHub.
The frontline person I was speaking to told me (on the plus side she never hung up on me just kept putting me on hold:
"there was nothing wrong with the ticket and she was now boarded"(I knew this info was incorrect so while on the phone with FlightHub I called ANZ on another phone to confirm she was not boarded. I had both phones on speaker)
" the Supervisor will tell you the same thing"
"there is no problem nothing wrong, I am going to hangup now"
"there is nothing more I can tell you, everything is fine, I am going to hang up on you now"
"I am going to hang up on you now if you are talking to the airline"
In the end:
FlightHub absolutely refused to correct the problem and that was obvious. If it hadn't been for ANZ who helped her get on another flight, she would still be in Canada not in New Zealand and out of pocket by almost $3,000 of her hard earned money that was only for the flight. She also paid for a rental caravan in NZ and paid for a number of other tours and outings in NZ. She would have lost that money too.
We have yet to find out if her flight home will now be in jeopardy because of the problems with her FlightHub booking. This whole thing has been a nightmare for our family and it is lingering. How could something like this happen? I find myself still going on about it, cautioning everyone I speak too. If this happened to my daughter it could happen to anyone. They, too, putting faith in purchasing a service from FlightHub, could find themselves, their family, standing in front of an airline counter with a bad ticket and getting no help from FlightHub losing both their money and vacation.
Today, I am booking a return March 2017 flight to New Zealand for my husband and it will not be with FlightHub. Update: I have booked my husband flight and it was not through FlightHub.

randeeps
2/17/17

FlightHub is worst website to book Airline tickets on ...NO after sales services....Never going to book any of my flights here and will not recommend it to anyone...Had to call almost 15 times in 4 days to reschedule flight because flights are available but their system won't work, when system works call drops while I am on hold( even though they ask for a call back no. they never call back so you talk to a new agent every time)....After all this I am told to either call 10 days prier to when I wish to fly and they will see if they can reschedule my return flight OR pay for a new return ticket. I am told by agents that tickets are available but sustem won't allow rescheduling( How is that my fault) Worst After Sales Services

Tip for consumers: Please do not use this website

briand133
2/16/17

Booked a flight with these guys and like so many others on this review page it changed the dates to a month later. Found out when I got to the airport. Called their customer service and also like everyone else the just kept telling me I had to pay $175 to change a booking on dates I never booked. Eventually ended up booking with westjet at the counter for a new plane ticket. These guys are a total scam and as soon as I get home I'm getting busy going after them for monies paid to them, for the other ticket and costs. We're just getting started resolving this issue.

hollyd25
2/15/17

After making a booking to Montreal with our family on a business related trip in March I had to switch my departure date ....not my return date....and so the first of 7 agents spoke to me trying to navigate through questions that my 3 year old grandson could answer. I was told to pay for the flight change which I did ....gave all of my information and explained that I was travelling with another passenger.This conversation was a comedy routine with another agent who was incapable of speaking English and placed me on hold at least 6 times. I cancelled my request to rebook after I was told I was not allowed to travel with a minor! Ok that is a joke and I was supposedly given an airline credit which vanished with the next agent! So let me make it clear .....if I find any mystery charges on my credit card I will call the police and my lawyer. I had to book directly with the airlines and was treated with courtesy and professionalism. So my plane ticket has now cost me double the amount shown on the web and the aggravation has no price tag!!!!!!
Holly

Tip for consumers: Don't!!!

danielleb72
2/15/17

I am someone who works and customer relations and I cannot believe the service I have received.
I have a trip booked to New Zealand in April with 6 people. I booked the flight under my maiden name (my passport was under my maiden name) but unfortunately my passport was damaged and I was told to get a new one. Because I started the process of legally changing my name, I HAD to get my new passport in my married name. I called Air New Zealand and sent them all my information - they said it was possible but I had to go through Flight Hub. I have been on the phone with Flight Hub almost every day (minimum 1 hour calls... most of the time on hold) and every day I am given an excuse or a change in story or a different reason why they cannot change my name, blaming Air New Zealand, blaming policy, blaming me. In all honesty - I didn't want to get a new passport, but unfortunately I did. Now I just need help to solve this issue but two weeks have passed, the price of the flight keeps going up and I still have no idea if I will be going on this trip. The customer service has been so rude they have brought me to tears more than once. I just need to change my name on my ticket and I can't understand why this is so impossible especially when Air New Zealand had all the information and said yes they would do it! They have told me they would call me back with information and never have. I have to call every day and they are saying Air New Zealand isn't opened although I can call on the other line and they are there.

I cannot believe a company operates this way. I cannot believe customer service would treat someone this way, and I can't believe I may not be going on a trip because of a lack of customer service - the exact reason they are there. I will never ever use Flight Hub again - I will tell everyone and anyone about this experience and I can't believe I am being penalized because my name has been legally changed.

brianb221
2/15/17

I booked a flight to Florida through Flighthub.com. Seemed like a no-brainer as the cost was WAY lower than anybody else. I was ready to press the Purchase button when, thank God, my wife saw that they had changed the dates on the flights. The only notification was a single line that did not stand out very much if you weren't looking for it.

The new dates were not a big deal so I go ahead and book the flights for myself, my wife, and our two young children. They have the usual choices of seats and extras. After booking, I received the confirmation email, and only then did it notify me that these were not in fact economy seats. They were "Basic Economy". For those that are not familiar, this means that you may not reserve seats and are in no way guaranteed to sit with each other. This is simply unacceptable with small kids.

I called the customer service number and was greeted by a woman with a very thick accent that was hard to understand. I explained the situation and that it was simply unacceptable to be booked basic economy and it was not disclosed prior to booking. I asked for a refund. She reluctantly agreed after "speaking to management." I also verified with her 3 times that I would be getting back the ticket price as well as the fee from Flighthub.com, to which she never explicitly confirmed. She would only confirm that I would receive a full refund within 2-10 days.

I was able to book the same flights directly with the airline, in the proper seat class, for just slightly more. I should have known better than to use a site that I didn't know was reputable. Now we shall see if I actually receive my refund or if I will have to fight for it. I will up to three stars if I get the refund in a timely manner.

Tip for consumers: READ CAREFULLY and compare to the airline site. You will only get full disclosure from the airline.

worthd2
2/15/17

They pay for fake reviews on TrustPilot (a company known to have fake reviews on its site from other companies). Total scam. Flighthub sucks!!!

ashishs27
2/12/17

I was trying book ticket from Edmonton to Delhi entered my debit visa info and when processing was going on it showed up message that check your card details and ticket or any reference number was not issued later on I checked by bank account and money was deducted from there in the name of air can_V...I called flighthub and they said no booking was done so they are not able to do any refund asked me send screenshot of account transaction I did that they still told me charge was from air can they don't see any booking under my name, phone or email address. So at last I had to all my bank and explain the issue to them... don't buy from this website flighthub they are fraud

elijahr23
2/11/17

They will not refund your ticket if something happens and you can't go. They'll say to call the airlines, the airline will say it's not their responsibility as you booked though a third party. Tried to contact the flight hub number on their site and it wouldn't even connect. My mistake honestly, should have known better than to trust it. Only third party flight booking company I'd trust is Google flights. Their cancellation policy and flight change policy is also terrible.

leonardop11
2/10/17

Remember:

yurikom
2/10/17

they took my money$40 other a ticket plice. its a cancellation poricy.
i dont need the option, and also the web site sistem has a trap a lots.
i have many troble with this company in this week. i asked them by phone, she hold on my call over 1 hour.
they dont care you are customer. they dot know a customer service.
i have never seen this bad service.
be careful, this site has a lots of traps.
they are thinking how to take your money.
you can see another review. they explain such a bad website Flight Hub.

meganb65
2/9/17

I needed to get from Halifax to Edmonton an FlightHub had the cheapest fare, seemed like a no brainer. First, I make the booking using a debit/visa card, which works when buying flights from any other website, but about four hours later I received an email saying that the card was rejected and to make other arrangement. Ok, it happens, no sweat. EXCEPT FlightHub has allowed the airlines to immediately take the money from my account. I had to go through my bank to unauthorize the payment, and it took a week to get back. I didn't have any extra money to rebook, so I had to wait for this money in order to rebook.

A week later, after rebooking and receiving confirmation of booking, I called customer service because my credit card hadn't yet been charged and I thought something was up. Of course, the rep said my flight had been cancelled. Thanks so much for the notice.. When I asked why, the woman rambled on about the cost of the flight increasing by over 100% so it had to be cancelled, and I would have to rebook. Well as you can imagine, costs are about $300 higher than they were when I initially booked, and I can no longer afford to go. When I asked the woman how they could help me out, she rambled on, barely intelligibly, and hung up on me.

Now I can no longer afford the last minute fare to Edmonton, and can't go on the trip that my in-laws pre-booked and paid for. I'm sure some people have great experiences with FlightHub, but it's not worth the risk...

Tip for consumers: Don't try using a debit visa card.

bettyr31
2/9/17

Booked a flight to Hawaii a few months ago; great deal. I get an email yesterday telling me to contact Flighthub for "immediate attention."
When I called at first they didn't know why I was calling. After a lot of "so if I hear you correctly, you are calling because you got an email from us...." crap, I was finally told that my return leg was switched to another flight, resulting in an almost 3 hr layover from a previous 60 minutes.
From there I heard things like "airlines require 1 - 2 hrs connection time", "your original flight is no longer available" (it was on air canada website still).
When I asked to speak to a supervisor, the first agent hung up on me.
When I called back and listened to their jargon (they obviously were not familiar with air line policies) I was assured the flight I originally booked was unavailable. When I asked for the agent's name so I could file a complaint, I was told "Daisy" but no last name, no rep# and no location to where I was called (she said she wasn't allowed to)
When I asked to speak to a Supervisor again, she made me wait 5 min on hold and then wanted me to wait another 5 minutes. I hung up
Will never use Flighthub again

magdalenak5
2/9/17

Terrible customer service. My husband had to fly to Europe on a very short notice for his mother's funeral. He almost didn't make it to the plane as Flighthub double booked his reservation and it took airline almost 1hr and1/2 to try to fix it. When I called the customer service and asked to speak to supervisor, I was put on indefinite hold. Very very unprofessional customer service.

davep107
2/7/17

I booked a flight and the airline cancelled due to weather. So I called flight hub and asked them to Cancel my reservation and they made me $200 more to cancel and said me $1800.00 would be reserved for future travel.

now I called and no one can explain their policy but keep making reference to it's their policy. They will not allow me to book another flight, and if the flight is less they keep the money!! Where with West jet, they give you west jet dollars.
No after 3 frustrating day with these jokers and finally just was like fed up, going to book the flight, they are telling me they can't see the rate difference so we can't book you... THIS IS THE MOST STUPIDEST PEOPLE I HAVE DEALT WITH AND NON ONE CAN SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH!!

NO NOT BOOK WITH THESE JOKERS!!!

arnabb
2/6/17

I had a horrible experience trying to change my return flight date Kolkata to Toronto. The customer service rep Ashley kept me on hold for hours while manually calculating the fare. She initially told me I would need to pay CAD 489 for a change of return date, and after I gave my credit card details, she got back saying that she had made a mistake and actual fare was CAD 735!!!, which is almost the price of a new one way ticket! I wanted to speak to a supervisor and she put me on hold for ages before the line got connected to a voice message from China Airlines! Horrible service. I will never use Flighthub again.

sophinac
2/5/17

I always thought flighthub was a good website to look up for flight deal. I totally changed my mind now after my first purchase with them.
I had to call in for their "special phone fare" and I find out it was actually the same price offered online. The Rep urged and stressed me to book had caused me making wrong flight decision.
Flighthub Rep did not allow customer to call in more than TWICE to ask about cancellation policy and penalties, because they have LIMITATION for customer questions. They would charge for full fare for cancellation regardless the booking was made within the same hour, same day!

quiksysr
2/5/17

I booked a flight from Toronto to Florida last night and when I received my confirmation the wrong price was quoted. Their customer service refused to credit the difference.

So beware if you are booking with this company. The price we tried to book for is still advertising today but they will book the higher price. What a sketchy company.

vincep19
2/4/17

My wife and I booked a flight from Toronto departing February 06,2017 to Florida and returning February 22,2017 with Flighthub, when booking the flight on line everything seemed fine, when we received our electronic ticket we noticed our return date changed from February 22,2017 to March 22,2017 Dealing with customer service for more then 3 hours we were told our only options were to cancel our booking at a cost of $250 and receive a credit for the cost of our original booking ($654) or pay an additional fee of $325 per person ($650) to change our return date back to February 22, 2017. we elected the first option, we payed $250 to cancel our booking, we proceeded to use our credit to book a new flight only to find out the credit was only available to use if we booked through Flighthub,with many extra fees not mentioned when we took the credit, our new flight ended up costing $1,474.00 . this company is misleading , customer service reps are hard to understand. I would advise anyone thinking of dealing with Flighthub to think twice and stay far away

Tip for consumers: Be careful dealing with flighthub

moy16
2/1/17

The worst travel agency that i have ever dealt with. PLEASE DO NOT BUY YOUR TICKET FROM THIS AGENCY!!! You cant exchange or cancel your flight.

42 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Flighthub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
briand135
Brian D.
1 day, 5 hours ago
Answer
markk83
Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]
A: Hi Brian,

We've replied to the private message you sent us, so let us know if you need anything else.

Kind wishes,
Answer
markk83
Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep]
A: Hi Karen,

Could you please send us your booking reference number by private message and tell us a bit about the issue? We'll verify your reservation and contact you.

Kind wishes,