US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mesee
2/22/17

I decided to review after a being scammed exactly as many of these reviews stated. The $10 for purchasing $50 I now know-no matter what they say is a totsl marketing scam! I'M WALKING AWAY FROM BOTH! Suggestion go to the BBB and get a couponsites' rating bedore using!. Won't get scammed again. Caveat emptor

lynnc88
2/21/17

I've had an Ebates account for quite sometime and have always activated the cash back button and confirmed that the Shopping Trip was "Active" before I made my purchases. I finally go into the account to see what's going on and initially it gives me a balance of $30 dollars or so. Then within a few minutes, that amount disappears and it tells me my account only consists of $7.38. When I go into my shopping history, it shows nothing!!!!!!! That is totally impossible!!!! This doesn't sit well with me at all and I don't have a good feeling about this site. I think the stores listed on their "Double Cash Back" list need to be made aware of the issue.

dianeo11
2/21/17

Ebates offers "free money" for simply ordering items online. I had a problem where 3 transactions were not recorded and I didn't get the ebates credit. I emailed them with the problems and they answered my email within minutes. They credited my account within half an hour. Great customer service!

angelh28
2/18/17

this is a SPAM!!!!!!THEY'RE getting paid from your purchases from and you're not getting paid and when they or if they do send your check out it's a FAKE!!!! check beware

amandaa90
2/16/17

Since 02/13/2017 I can't log in my account on Ebates and I didn't receive my big fat check yet. I sent an email to Ebates but they don't answer me yet.

patd57
2/16/17

Yesterday was big fat payment. I was so excited to get my cask back $19.39
i kept checking at my PayPal account to see my money. But i did not receive any money from Ebates yesterday. That too bad
Ebates Scam :(

dianan29
2/10/17

Ebates closed my account for no apparent reason and did not send me a check of almost 5 thousand dollars. I buy a lot and I earned a lot. i tried to contact them but nobody can answer where is my money. It fells very unfair. They already received cash back from all stores I shopped and they have to send me a check. It looks like Ebates wants to steal my money. Don't trust them.

kimberlyh89
2/5/17

This process could not be any easier! You go to ebates site and it brings you directly to your favorite sites that you normally deall with, easy peasy!

vickyf9
2/1/17

I have to say, Ebates is a great site to order through and Tricia M with customer service was absolutely amazing at helping me with a question about a purchase.

karemt
1/24/17

Ebates provides excellent customer service and fulfill their promise of cash back on a ton of online stores. Also, their double cash back deals are great and you will be able to know very quickly the amount of cash back on your account. I definitely recommend Ebates after more than one year using the service.

kennyl25
1/22/17

I've been using Ebates for long times and have had missing cash issue for a few time. However, every time I ask, I can always get my issue solved professionally and quickly !! Fantastic customer service !!

lindao61
1/22/17

My email was acknowledged within a few minutes. Staff are knowledgeable, professional, courteous, wonderfully helpful. My questions addressed and issue resolved.

janetm96
1/22/17

eBates has been sending me checks for years !!!! Skeptical at first, I am now a firm believer in them and recommend them to others.

elizabethc175
1/20/17

I'm new to Ebates and love it so far. I had a problem accessing my cart and checking out with a purchase. I emailed customer service at Ebates and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I received a response. I tried their suggestion and was able to access my cart and check out just fine. Thank you Ebates!

sharonf56
1/18/17

I don't remember the year I first heard about Ebates. It was a TV ad and I immediately signed up because they had all the places I do business with, but had some health problems and forgot all about them. So, for over a year or two, whenever I bought something, I lost out on a rebate. I guess it was about a year ago that I decided "to join" and realized I was already signed up. A few times I've forgotten to use Ebates for my purchases and they came along with an app to remind me of cash back on sites and all I have to do is click on the app to activate it. it's fantastic! I have not missed a single rebate since and I thank them for being one of the most customer-oriented site ever.

jodib18
1/17/17

A few days after I booked a hotel with Expedia I realized that they were one of the "stores" listed on Ebates. I sent an email to the customer service department and then a copy of my confirmation. Within hours they credited my account with the appropriate amount of cash back for my purchase even though I didn't "click" through their site.

reneem46
1/10/17

I had forgotten to go through Ebates to make a purchase. It was my mistake, I was distracted and having some problems and just never clicked it. Since it was a big purchase, I was upset and figured I'd give it a shot and ask if I can add it anyway. Customer service responded to my question immediately and added the order to my Ebates account as a one time favor. They could not have been nicer or faster to respond. I was actually shocked they would add it because It was soley my mistake. They were friendly, fast and understanding. A great company doing a great thing! I will always use Ebates for my online purchases! I just have to make sure I click it first!!

michelleh191
1/9/17

I hate ebates. I have tried over 10 times in the last year to click thru their website when shopping. Every time that I do, it records that I visited but does not list the amount spent on the order...therefore no cash back! They have been a nightmare to deal with. Also, before anyone says it didn't qualify...yes these did! I done with them. I thought I would give.them one last shot and they failed again! Ebates sucks! So not use!

monicab46
1/9/17

YOU GET MONEY BACK BUT IT BE LIKE TEN CENTS OR NOTHING OVER A DOLLAR BUT A APPRECIATE EVERYTHING EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS THOUGH I WOULD STILL RECOMMEND IT.

mahals
1/9/17

Was introduced by a friend. This is so rewarding and so easy to use. Every shopping experience leads to cash back. Ebates have best customer service. I'm lovin' it...!!!

deanny
1/5/17

I first learned about ebates on 12/06/16 so I am not a long term customer YET but I am a very satisfied customer who will continue to use ebates. As always I was more than a little reserved about trying ebates at first, especially about adding the extension. But because the advise came from a trusted friend I gave it a shot. I did the majority of my Christmas shopping online this year and have eared $75.74 already. Very impressive. My first check in the amount of $28.95 is already on its way. Now keep in mind I have not been at this long...so occasionally I mess up and do not get credited of my shopping. So all I have to do is call customer service (love these people...the most friendly customer service I have ever encountered) and give them my order number and date...next thing you know my account is credited with the cash back. I even made a large order on amazon (not knowing you only get cash back on certain days for certain items) when contacted customer service the emailed me instructions on what to do as far as sending them the invoice so they could see if the ordered should have earned cash back..unfortunately it did not but they showed me a few tricks of the trade to use each time I visited amazon. I am telling you this is a wonderful thing,,,shop and get paid. You may say its not much but in today's world anything is better than nothing and it does really add up fast. Not only can you use this online but you can use it in-store as well. Thank you ebates for being a honest, truthful, dedicated, business. And thanks for hiring the best customer service team...you could certainly teach other companies how to do it. Deann B. Young a very satisfied customer.

linhp1
1/3/17

Purchased a nearly $500 coat on Saks and was supposed to get 12% back. Saks did not immediately give the credit. eBates customer service followed up several times to let me know they were working on it. After more than 30 days and still awaiting a response from Saks, eBates awarded me the rebate. Stellar customer service!

sandiw2
1/2/17

Quite a while ago a friend told me about Ebates and I had no experience with something like this so I decided to try it. IT WAS THE BEST THING I EVER DID! It is so much fun to get your Big Fat Check every quarter. It is also a must that you put the Ebates icon on your broswer. That way, if you are on a site that is connected with Ebates, you won't miss anything. It has to be something almost life threatening nowadays for me to buy from a site if they don't participate in Ebates.

debbief46
12/31/16

My daughter recommended I join EBates and I am happy I did. Recently when I was making a purchase I forgot to register it on EBates so I contacted Customer Service @ Ebates. They were able to track my purchase and applied the appropriate amount to my 'cash back' account. Terrific! Thank you EBates.

josieh7
12/30/16

I had forgotten to use ebates for a recent purchase and when I contacted customer service they were very helpful in crediting my account

62 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question