Review of Ebates

Sign up for Ebates now and start earning Cash Back
Visit Us

veronicac50
9/12/17

I am having HUGE problems with this site. They are not accurately tracking the amounts spent and therefore the "payback" is close to nothing. For some reason, several transactions have not even been recorded. To add to that, when I have contacted ebates regarding the issues, NO BODY has called or emailed me back. I have sent yet another email regarding the problems I have been experiencing and still, NOTHING! Go with a more reliable company/website.

tapplew
9/2/17

This is def for people who do nothing but shop online. I think I've earned about 20.00 so far. I did forget to use it but still its a good source to make cash back. I have noticed that they are working with amazon anymore though and that where I mostly shop.

annr68
8/24/17

Ebates is such an easy way to "make" money. I've received two payouts since I first joined a few months ago. Granted, I don't shop online a great deal, but still there's nothing better than making a little money on the money you spend. My only "complaint" right now with Ebates is when I go to Walmart's website, I no longer see a way of activating the cashback option later. It only gives me the option to "Activate X% Cash Back", and when I click on it, I get taken to Ebates' website. I don't like that. There are times when I don't want or need to activate the cashback option, but I have to click anyway to get the little window to go away. Please fix that!

audrab7
8/23/17

I love Ebates! So easy to use and any issues I've had they always respond so quickly and resolve any questions or issues I've had. Wonderful customer service. I recommend to everyone I know!

lynnez
8/21/17

I submitted a question on an order and received a reply immediately. Ebates customer service is excellent.

mikel14
8/18/17

Not a single transaction has gone thru in 2 months. Their website is the WORSE when it comes to needing help. Their transaction "lookup" page doesn't work for diddly. Almost impossible to contact them. I'm in the process of seeing what their response to this mess will be. So far, nothing

ninib4
8/15/17

I love Ebates!
at first I was suspicious of being scammed
but NO!!!!! I just got my second Big Fat Check from them, it's like $160

WOW.
I've never thought I would have that much cashback just from online shopping!

their customer service is great! for my first check, I did not get credits from my purchase (for some reasons). However, I called them and explained the problem I got, they did a good job on solving that problem out for me in a kind manner!
So that didnt bother me at all.

For someone who experiences the same problem, if u didnt get credits for a purchase, you can go to Ebates app ==> "Where's My Cash Back" ==> click on the purchase u didnt get credits for ==> type in Order Number and Order Subtotal

I'll keep using Ebates, it's the first thing I would think of whenever I do online shopping!

stefanp26
8/13/17

I tried Ebates and tried to think it was going to help. However, after a few purchases which didn't 'go through' I just gave up on the cash back thing. A few % back isn't worth it if you have to haggle and fight your way to get a measly 1%, of which I did not.

dennish89
8/9/17

Many times I do not get credit for what I have bought. If you want them to find out why be prepared to dig back months lookin for the online sales that did not pay you for. Once I pay for an item and it is delivered I forget about it. If their system is so good they should have all the info. Why is it up to me to keep track of their business. I quit dealing with them for the puny check they send. Most of the times it is about 30 percent of what it should be. This is very aggravating .

melissad89
8/8/17

I've never had any issues with this company and have made a nice chunk of change shopping through them ! Very happy

nivb
8/8/17

This has to be the best support I have ever experienced. They reply in minutes, courteously and efficiently.

debbier93
8/5/17

I am very happy with Ebates 100%. Their customer service is outstanding and has responded to any of my questions within an hour, and resolutions to any issue within the same timeframe! I highly recommend this company for anyone that shops online regularly! And by the way, I am not fake! This is not a fake review! If you have issues with Ebates then you should do like I did and contact customer service before giving them a bad review! Thank you Ebates! Debbie Rossow

mariep69
8/3/17

I have nothing but good things to say. The site is so easy to use and you even get reminders to enable your cash back. I've had times when either an order didn't register for whatever reason (or just not rite away) and even when I just forgot to click my "ebates button" during a check out and customer service was awesome about making sure i received my cash back amount. The response time is super fast and the representatives are always friendly. I tell everyone about ebates and I will continue to do so.

mr410
8/1/17

My experience using Ebates has been 100% positive. I recommended it to family and friends w/o reservation.

omarwisw
8/1/17

Be prepared to fight for EVERY single transaction you make as these lot haven't got a clue about how to run a cashback website.

jeanh17
7/31/17

You can't beat getting rebates for things you buy anyway. Great way to save money and so easy to use.

julieh159
7/31/17

Quick, responsive service. I had a question regarding my cash back account. It was addressed with efficiency and professionalism. Thank You Ebates!

djw9
7/23/17

I can tell a fake review from a real one. Most Real reviews you can tell because most people make mistakes and spelling and spacing in their reviews. None of these reviews have any mistakes they are perfectly edited reviews which makes me leery. I won't do anything with a company that does edited reviews and they're so perfect you can tell by looking at them. They have somebody spending a lot of time editing s*** that they didn't want people to see because they didn't want the real thing to come out about their company so this is why they edit all these reviews or put them in just just to say that they're 'five star'. They do this all on purpose to F with your head and make you think that irs such a great company to work for when in reallity, its nothing but a scam and a waste of time. I would never do anything with Ebates just because of reading these fake effing reviews!! You have ti be smart!!

johnniej7
7/23/17

I really like the idea of Ebates. I signed up and made a few purchases. Within hours or a day the cash back was documented. But it seems like that has slowed. The last 3 purchases have not shown up in my cash back as quickly. The pain in the butt is that you have to keep track of where you shopped, the date, the subtotal, and the order number in order to put in a request to find out what happened to your cash back. It's become more frustrating for me to QC than I want to really deal with.

rh1204
7/21/17

VERY PLEASED! Have been very happy with my use of Ebates. Offer great deals! Had a question and got immediate help with the answer.

laurac245
7/21/17

Even thought I failed to make a online purchase by activating Ebates, they credited my account anyway. I thought this was out of the norm since the mistake was mine. I dad another purchase that Ebates was activated but not credited and they gave me the credit and took it on themselves to resolve the matter with the vendor. Excellent cash back program! No problems receiving quarterly pay outs either.

milesl11
7/20/17

Was referred by a friend to the websites. I spend $60 at walmart using their link, and the purchase was registered by Ebate. However, my friend didn't get his $5, and I didn't get my bonus $10 gift card. Contacted the customer support, and it just says I didn't spend enough, but I did receive my 1.80 cashback out of that $60 purchase. Avoid.

mf74
7/17/17

The Costumer Service is really helpful and kind! Seems like i forgot to hit the ebates extension so i didn't receive my cashback. However i contacted them and they responded almost immediately and reimbursed me right away. Kudos to you guys for having the most amazing costumer service!

tiffanys92
7/13/17

I have only been an Ebates member for 3 months, and I recently had an issue where 2 purchases didn't have the rebates credited to my account. I provided the email confirmation, and they immediately applied the credit even though they hadn't yet received payment for the referral on their end. One of my purchase fell outside of the qualifying purchase, but as a one-time courtesy, they still issued me the credit. Reporting this and receiving a satisfying resolution was extremely easy and quick. I wholeheartedly recommend Ebates customer service whenever you need them!

devins35
7/12/17

HAD AN OPEN HELP TICKET OPEN FOR A MONTH NOW. WAITING TO HEAR FROM A REP IN REFERENCE TO AN ISSUE IVE BEEN EXPERIENCING. SEEMS THEY DO NOT WANT TO CREDIT MY ACCOUNT FOR REFERRING A FRIEND.

Helpful answer

If it for some reason doesn't show like it should, I contact ebates. I include a copy of the email with the information from the order placed. Normally I wait until the purchase has arrived. This gives ebates and the store to put the transaction in your account.

By lisa k. on 5/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jenny, Ebates does not earn credit for phone orders. We do not advise any of our members to place orders over the phone. If this happened, please send me the message showing where we advised this so that I can try to resolve the matter for you. My direct address is facebookhelp@ebates.com

Helpful answer

Hi Mike, This is a great idea. I'll make sure that our leadership team is aware of this suggestion and I'll see what we can do to make it happen in the future. We know that Ebates is the best Cash Back shopping service, but we appreciate your confirmation of this fact.

By Max C. [Ebates Rep] on 5/16/16
Helpful answer

Hi Deb, This is very odd. We would really need to see what you saw. Would you be able to send screenshots of the two different prices? This is certainly something that should never happen. My address is facebookhelp@ebates.com. Please help us by sending this along when you have the time. We appreciate it. Thank you, Ebates

By Max C. [Ebates Rep] on 2/10/16
Helpful answer

Yeah every time I shop online I check Ebates. They only thing you have to remember is to always go through the Ebates link to the store you want to shop at. I forgot the first couple times and honored the purchase because I'd originally started the shopping through Ebates. I did receive the $10 gift card, it worked. It's an easy way to get reimbursed for shopping you're going to do anyway. I receive my checks as they promise. Now I'm even buying regular household toiletries through Walmart via Ebates which saves me time, and I get free shipping. When you start a shopping trip check out the coupons, codes for that store to save more.

By Betty D. on 9/8/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jenni, This can happen if the stores deems the order invalid or ineligible for Ebates credit. We are here to help. Please send us the details using this page: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C. [Ebates Rep] on 12/3/16
Helpful answer

HI Susan, We are here to help. I don't have your account information, so you can use this link to send us the details of your order. We can then also help you with the bonus. https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C. [Ebates Rep] on 12/9/16
Helpful answer

Hi Brenz, The funds are sent to you in the Big Fat Check. The Cash Back will post within 5 days usually, but sometimes we do see delays if there are delays in shipping. If anything fails to show up, please let us know the details using this link. We are here to help. https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C. [Ebates Rep] on 11/25/16
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Ebates