US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lindao61
1/22/17

My email was acknowledged within a few minutes. Staff are knowledgeable, professional, courteous, wonderfully helpful. My questions addressed and issue resolved.

janetm96
1/22/17

eBates has been sending me checks for years !!!! Skeptical at first, I am now a firm believer in them and recommend them to others.

elizabethc175
1/20/17

I'm new to Ebates and love it so far. I had a problem accessing my cart and checking out with a purchase. I emailed customer service at Ebates and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I received a response. I tried their suggestion and was able to access my cart and check out just fine. Thank you Ebates!

sharonf56
1/18/17

I don't remember the year I first heard about Ebates. It was a TV ad and I immediately signed up because they had all the places I do business with, but had some health problems and forgot all about them. So, for over a year or two, whenever I bought something, I lost out on a rebate. I guess it was about a year ago that I decided "to join" and realized I was already signed up. A few times I've forgotten to use Ebates for my purchases and they came along with an app to remind me of cash back on sites and all I have to do is click on the app to activate it. it's fantastic! I have not missed a single rebate since and I thank them for being one of the most customer-oriented site ever.

jodib18
1/17/17

A few days after I booked a hotel with Expedia I realized that they were one of the "stores" listed on Ebates. I sent an email to the customer service department and then a copy of my confirmation. Within hours they credited my account with the appropriate amount of cash back for my purchase even though I didn't "click" through their site.

reneem46
1/10/17

I had forgotten to go through Ebates to make a purchase. It was my mistake, I was distracted and having some problems and just never clicked it. Since it was a big purchase, I was upset and figured I'd give it a shot and ask if I can add it anyway. Customer service responded to my question immediately and added the order to my Ebates account as a one time favor. They could not have been nicer or faster to respond. I was actually shocked they would add it because It was soley my mistake. They were friendly, fast and understanding. A great company doing a great thing! I will always use Ebates for my online purchases! I just have to make sure I click it first!!

michelleh191
1/9/17

I hate ebates. I have tried over 10 times in the last year to click thru their website when shopping. Every time that I do, it records that I visited but does not list the amount spent on the order...therefore no cash back! They have been a nightmare to deal with. Also, before anyone says it didn't qualify...yes these did! I done with them. I thought I would give.them one last shot and they failed again! Ebates sucks! So not use!

monicab46
1/9/17

YOU GET MONEY BACK BUT IT BE LIKE TEN CENTS OR NOTHING OVER A DOLLAR BUT A APPRECIATE EVERYTHING EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS THOUGH I WOULD STILL RECOMMEND IT.

mahals
1/9/17

Was introduced by a friend. This is so rewarding and so easy to use. Every shopping experience leads to cash back. Ebates have best customer service. I'm lovin' it...!!!

deanny
1/5/17

I first learned about ebates on 12/06/16 so I am not a long term customer YET but I am a very satisfied customer who will continue to use ebates. As always I was more than a little reserved about trying ebates at first, especially about adding the extension. But because the advise came from a trusted friend I gave it a shot. I did the majority of my Christmas shopping online this year and have eared $75.74 already. Very impressive. My first check in the amount of $28.95 is already on its way. Now keep in mind I have not been at this long...so occasionally I mess up and do not get credited of my shopping. So all I have to do is call customer service (love these people...the most friendly customer service I have ever encountered) and give them my order number and date...next thing you know my account is credited with the cash back. I even made a large order on amazon (not knowing you only get cash back on certain days for certain items) when contacted customer service the emailed me instructions on what to do as far as sending them the invoice so they could see if the ordered should have earned cash back..unfortunately it did not but they showed me a few tricks of the trade to use each time I visited amazon. I am telling you this is a wonderful thing,,,shop and get paid. You may say its not much but in today's world anything is better than nothing and it does really add up fast. Not only can you use this online but you can use it in-store as well. Thank you ebates for being a honest, truthful, dedicated, business. And thanks for hiring the best customer service team...you could certainly teach other companies how to do it. Deann B. Young a very satisfied customer.

linhp1
1/3/17

Purchased a nearly $500 coat on Saks and was supposed to get 12% back. Saks did not immediately give the credit. eBates customer service followed up several times to let me know they were working on it. After more than 30 days and still awaiting a response from Saks, eBates awarded me the rebate. Stellar customer service!

sandiw2
1/2/17

Quite a while ago a friend told me about Ebates and I had no experience with something like this so I decided to try it. IT WAS THE BEST THING I EVER DID! It is so much fun to get your Big Fat Check every quarter. It is also a must that you put the Ebates icon on your broswer. That way, if you are on a site that is connected with Ebates, you won't miss anything. It has to be something almost life threatening nowadays for me to buy from a site if they don't participate in Ebates.

debbief46
12/31/16

My daughter recommended I join EBates and I am happy I did. Recently when I was making a purchase I forgot to register it on EBates so I contacted Customer Service @ Ebates. They were able to track my purchase and applied the appropriate amount to my 'cash back' account. Terrific! Thank you EBates.

josieh7
12/30/16

I had forgotten to use ebates for a recent purchase and when I contacted customer service they were very helpful in crediting my account

tonyr86
12/30/16

Ebates is the only way to shop online! You get money back for shopping online. Brilliant and pretty simple. They have amazing customer service too. I made an error on a recent purchase. They were quick to resolve the issue. Another happy, satisfied ebates customer here! You should be one too!

sharonw100
12/28/16

No empty promises- if you have a question or problem you actually get a person and any issues resolved. Couldn't be any easier to get free money! I'm telling everyone even the sales person at Bloomingdales!

francescas12
12/22/16

I love online shopping and Ebates makes it so worth it. I make money while I'm spending money. Who wouldn't want to do that.

louannj
12/22/16

I've been using Ebates for a year or so, I've never had a problem getting my % from a shopping trip. If I shop and don't see the $ I can send a request with the shopping trip info & they credit it without an issues. I use Ebates whenever I can!! The best part it's FREE!!!

marionm30
12/22/16

I have been using this website for about a year or so. If I want to make a purchase online, I look for the item's best price at any website, and then check out whether Ebates has a deal with that vendor. If so, then I open a shopping session of that vendor through Ebates, make my purchase, close the website, and then close the Ebates website and within a day I will get an email from Ebates telling me how much cash I will get back.. It is great! And, by the way, Ebates has thousands of vendors working with them, so more than likely, the website you want to purchase from will be listed. Yay!

flop3
12/21/16

Do yourself a favor, CHECK EBATES FIRST. Discount Tiresis on EBATES. I just bought 4 new tires.

stephaniee30
12/20/16

I love Ebates. I do a ton of online shopping and it's nice to get rewarded for doing things I would have anyway. They also have excellent customer service. For example, if for some reason you aren't credited for a qualifying purchase, they have an easy-to-use support system that will help make sure you get what you earned. Definitely recommend!

tecr
12/19/16

Ebates will not pay on large purchases and will give you the runaround. This older news article explains a similar experience someone had when purchasing from a company, ebates saying that they never got paid so they couldn't pay consumer, except the company did pay. https://consumerist.com/2011/12/08/ebates-refuses-to-pay-out-credits-after-i-make-big-purchases/

ar7965
12/19/16

I have now made 3 purchases in which I was supposed to get a significant amount on cash back and was never credited the amount, even after emailing repeatedly regarding these purchases. The last large purchase was on black friday for a TV and computer purchased through Dell Consumer at 12% cash back. That would make the cash back around $80. However, I keep getting different answers when I email regarding this purchase. This coincides with how they dealt with a hotel reservation last year in which I supposed to receive about $14 cash back and then my very last purchase on Amazon which touted 5.5% cash back on a Kindle Fire tablet purchase. Now ebates lists that purchase as ineligible for cash back. So apparently if I use it to get about 80 cents in cash back, I'm fine, but anything over $10, and they must have a process in place to make it almost impossible for the consumer to actually get that amount. So I definitely see Ebates as a scam now. Enjoy stealing my cash back from Dell - I will no longer be using Ebates and I'm going to make sure everyone I've referred knows not to use ebates anymore. Which won't be hard given how many people that I did refer that complained to me about the same issues.

js252
12/17/16

So impressed with the prompt and courteous responses to any questions or concerns. The Ebates team clearly aims to please, and this satisfied user will not hesitate to recommend Ebates to family and friends.

maggiem24
12/17/16

Ebates deleted my facebook comments and choose not to response. It give me the chance of finally realize what kind of business they are. Below was the review I posted on 12/17/16.

Ebates closed my account without any notice. After many emails back and forth, I finally were able to talk to Caleb, Member Operations Supervisor. According to Caleb, he believe that I am not having any trips in December but booked hotels on booking.com and cancelled them just trying to get Ebates cashback. I cancelled reservations of hotels according to booking.com policy, it has nothing to do with ebates since ebates only got paid from booking.com after I stayed and paid. Caleb confirmed ebates did not get paid from booking.com for my cancelled reservations! I was on the verge of tears when he kept saying that he believe I have no trips planned but just trying to get ebates cash back. I am willing to show ebates flight confirmation, hotel reservations to prove ebates that we have the trip. I am demanding Caleb's apologies. His allegations and humiliations are based on no reason. If I am the "criminals" like Caleb believed in, I want to ask Ebates, how many years I have been ebates member and how much is my life payment you sent to me? I think I have been ebates member for at least 10 years, and my life time cash back is less than $80! What kind of "criminals" I am!

59 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
susanc224
Susan C.
on 12/9/16
Answer
dylanc15
Max C. [Ebates Rep]
A: HI Susan, We are here to help. I don't have your account information, so you can use this link to send us the details of your order. We can then also help you with the bonus. https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm
on 12/9/16
on 12/3/16
Answer
dylanc15
Max C. [Ebates Rep]
A: Hi Jenni, This can happen if the stores deems the order invalid or ineligible for Ebates credit. We are here to help. Please send us the details using this page: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm
on 12/3/16