US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

vanshulc
12/6/16

I referred 3 friends last week and all have made qualifying purchases. Yesterday my account balance was 79.85( 75 for 3 friends and my cashback) and today I can see bonus is reduced to 29.85. When I see my referral status, 2 friends are moved back to signed state from qualified state. When I checked with my friends, even their joining bonus of $10 got removed suddenly. Please could you check. My email id is vanshulchawla@gmail.com.

ricks105
12/5/16

Since January 1, 2016 I have used ebates to book all of my hotel stays, eBay purchases, enterprise rental car reservations, some airfare, and also some retail purchases. Out of my 184 nights I have spent in Hilton properties, I have received rebates on about 10% of them. They asked me to resend my confirmation, date of stay, order number, and receipt for them to track my purchase. Not to mention, they also say that it could take up to 60 days past your reservation date before you see this rebate. I travel for a living and there is no way I can keep all of this documentation for at least two months in order to straighten out ebates lacking business process! I forward them over my receipt of stay, my hotel confirmation when I receive the emails.
For the average consumer that will only buy a few dozen things online over a years time, you could babysit this website to get your rebate. I have had hundreds of purchases this year and have seen a fraction have them come back with a rebate awarded.
In closing, just because you purchased through the ebates website, don't assume that the rebate will automatically be applied to your account, you will have to track it down.

tatianao
12/1/16

I had a purchase that did not register automatically, i reached out to customer service provided order confirmation and everything was taken care of the same day! Great job.

bridgeth4
11/30/16

Ebates is amazing for your wallet! You use all the same rewards, coupons, etc that you would normally use in store or online. Shop all your faves, but do it with Ebates! I have gotten close to $400 BACK in my big, fat check (you get an actual check mailed every few months) You are just plain silly if you don't join Ebates! Check it out!

rosel119
11/28/16

I'm technically challenged and messed up the process a couple times. Ebates as always been patient and friendly and made it right by me.

sheliaa2
11/28/16

I didn't get my credit for a kitchen aid mixer I bought so I contacted customer service and I got my credit. Thank you Sandy R and ebates team!

ahmede34
11/27/16

Very nice and kind people to deal with

leix1
11/26/16

I had some problems on my Ebates account and sent them E-mail on Saturday.The customer service was so efficient and kind with quick replies even if I sent the E-mail at 10PM.Highly recommended.

jodis20
11/22/16

EBates is phenominal. The
speed of their customer service is
amazing. I appreciate their service
and recommend them to everybody I
know.

Jodi Sennett

jenniferm283
11/21/16

I had an issue and i had quick responses from the service rep. I've never had an issue resolved so fast.

andreae31
11/21/16

Extremely understanding and helpful for a newbie.

zeidaj
11/19/16

Once you sign up, you just shop using their site and they apply cash back to your account. Great way to make online shopping easy and concise. When there us a problem, they respond promptly and issues are resolved. Highly recommend!

paulaz4
11/19/16

I know I should not complain about getting money back from shopping, but you should know that the amount of time needed to ensure payment is not worth it. I have had to inquire about every purchase I've made through eBates and then I am asked to provide the order number and amount of purchase, so I search all of emails or log into the websites to find it. If I purchased something as a guest on the site then you can't find that information. So it's just a hassle and not worth the few cents you get back.

stevena61
11/14/16

The site itself is great if you do a lot of online shopping. They even have some in store ebates that can be used. However, this review is about the customer service. I reached out to get a new "big fat check" printed. Not only did they respond quickly, they apologized for the "delay" and got a new check printed and sent out to me without any hassle. THAT'S customer service

vale1407
11/8/16

I've received three big fat checks without any problems or issues. When ever I had missed a credit for shopping online, Ebates had my account credited for the missing shopping trip with 24 hours. Great follow through every time. I've found great shopping bonus trip saves too.

Tip for consumers: Always email customer if you are missing a credit for a shopping trip.

joem216
11/8/16

I have recently joined Ebates and just wanted to share how great the customer service is and the overall experience has been. I have only made 5 purchases and already rung up $89 and the Ebates referral program and the deals and savings they offer through all the sites that advertise through ebates which are all A Rated major stores. Give Ebates a try and you be thankful with the savings on every purchase. The Ebates cash back adds up quick and is a no brainer with no strings attached. Ebates is a Top Notch A+ operation !

sheaj1
11/8/16

Have used for years.. love it!!

christay
11/5/16

I am going out of my way to make this review today because the customer service that I received yesterday was amazing. I asked to consolidate two accounts that I had accidently created and within 24hrs the issue was fixed and all my cash back was in one place and the other account deleted. So helpful!! Thank you!

maureenf13
11/4/16

I use Ebates all the time, and have the tool on my toolbar on my computer, so it prompts me to activate the app for most stores (the ones it doesn't...I try to remember to activate it). And that's all you do! so easy, and you get at least 1% cash back (generally 2-4% or much more) in the form of a rebate.

ano541
11/1/16

Raised a dispute and account opened since March was immediately banned. Joke of a company.

tomc145
10/29/16

I've been an eBates member for years. The service is super easy to use. And when I've had a few occasions to contact them, their customer support has been timely (usually hearing back in a day or less), clear (specific responses) and accommodating.

aprily4
10/29/16

This is a great site! So many terailers to chose from, just about everything you could possibly order online can earn you money!! I have used it a lot and had no issues with receiving the rebates in a timely manner also receiving the money earned is a breeze!

ericav5
10/25/16

Through Ebates I shopped a retailer and filler my cart withgoodies. I forgot about it and a day later completed the purchase after en email from the retailer- my account wasn't credited with the sale bough I'd originally gone through ebates. A quick correspondence with the service team and they were able to credit the account. So easy! Thank you!

kelseyt5
10/18/16

I had a very pleasant experience, I was at fault and didn't realize my purchase at target wouldn't qualify. Ebates was super fast at replying and credited me anyways. Amazing costumer service and I will recommend many friends and family!

liliyak
10/12/16

I'm sick of this site and won't be using it any more! I referred my brother, because the sign up bonus looked great. He signed up, made a purchase and then we both received $10.00. Today I logged in to refer one more friend of mine and the bonus had disappeared! My brother logged in too and his was gone too! It's only a waste of time and I will not be referring anyone else to this website! It's rediculous!

58 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
jennip3
Jenni P.
4 days, 2 hours ago
Answer
dylanc15
Max C. [Ebates Rep]
A: Hi Jenni, This can happen if the stores deems the order invalid or ineligible for Ebates credit. We are here to help. Please send us the details using this page: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm
3 days, 13 hours ago
1 week, 5 days ago
Answer
dylanc15
Max C. [Ebates Rep]
A: Hi Brenz, The funds are sent to you in the Big Fat Check. The Cash Back will post within 5 days usually, but sometimes we do see delays if there are delays in shipping. If anything fails to show up, please let us know the details using this link. We are here to help. https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm
1 week, 4 days ago