Review of Ebates

Sign up for Ebates now and start earning Cash Back
Visit Us

annam291
11/20/17

Ebates offers little extra savings when shopping online. Fair % money back, many participating stores, great service, never had a problem!

lr71
11/20/17

Since I joined last holiday season, I have earned back $184.20 from various sites online! That's not chicken feed folks! I just love it when my ebates echeck lands in my paypal account! That's when I get to go buy something I want rather than need! Totally awesome program and now that they have upgraded their button so it REMINDS ME TO CLICK IT BEFORE CHECKING OUT, it's even better!

laurenb106
11/19/17

Ebates provides exceptional customer service! They respond to inquiries quickly and resolve issues promptly, in favor of the customer. I would recommend Ebates to everyone! Plus the discounts and cash back are great!

sunilv3
11/17/17

Excellent service. Basically free money. Their app and browser add-ons are great -- tells you when you are eligible for cash back with a purchase. The customer service is excellent too. Would totally recommend.

penguinnsc
11/16/17

High level of customer service and quick resolution.
I am very pleased with the experience.
They do keep the promises

larital1
11/15/17

I love Ebates, their cash back specials and their customer service is great! I would recommend all my friends to join in.

dh464
11/15/17

I hadn't rcv'd my cash back on a shoes.com order after a couple of days so I emailed them. They replied within a few MINUTES and just credited me. It turns out shoes.com hadn't credited ebates so it's not even their fault. I really thought it would take several back-and-forths. I'm trying to get money from them after all. I was so floored by their amazing customer service.

jiar3
11/11/17

Recently Ebates closed my colleagues' and mine account and told us we are abusing their 5 $ referral bonus system. Pretty absurd accusation. But fine, they asked to confirm our identity by providing tons of documents.
After we all did that, they still closed all of our accounts.
SPAM, stay away!

johnj433
11/10/17

eBates works fine when you are making small purchases, but I took them up on their Lifelock offer of a 40% rebate. After getting the runaround with four different reps, they finally said I did not activate the proper code and therefore missed out on the rebate. First of all that is a lie because I know how to use eBates. Secondly, I provided more than ample proof that I bought a service from a company that they offer rebates with; the rep never said I didn't meet the conditions of the rebate, but that I missed out on a technicality. I don't suppose it had anything to do with the fact that they would have to fork over $78.

bethannr1
11/5/17

The customer service at Ebates is outstanding. They resolved an issue from me as quickly as I sent it to them. Never received faster service from a company before. No reservations about using them.

natim1
11/4/17

I love Ebates!! Im so glad to be a customer of Ebates. They have great customer service and cash backs on time.

janetm131
10/31/17

Just last week, I questioned whether I received my last check due back in May. I contacted Ebates and asked them to look into it for me. I got my first reply from them about 2 hours later saying they were contacting that particular department and would be right back with me. The next morning I received another email saying they were checking into it. That afternoon they sent another reply that I had deposited it on a certain date. I checked that out and they were right. I hadn't checked back far enough! That was PROMPT service. Thank you Ebates!!!

missyc11
10/28/17

I started using Ebates for Christmas shopping. It makes shopping fun. I would recommend everyone to try Ebates

cheris70
10/27/17

I Love Ebates.com!!! It is a great way to make extra money on something you were going to buy already. Their customer service is excellent and very quick with their response back to you if you should need one! I have used Ebates.com for many years and highly recommend them to everyone!!

tarat38
10/27/17

I've been using Ebates for a couple years now. I always get the correct cash back for store purchases. However, it is extremely hit or miss when it comes to receiving travel cash back. I seem to spend more time contacting customer service and sending in information they already have. Eventually the cash back is received, but the amount of time spent fixing all their errors is frustrating and getting old quickly. They need to do a better job of actually delivering what they advertise without the customer having to spend hours doing their work.

suet58
10/26/17

I have nothing but positive things to say about Ebates and the Ebates member services team. I needed assistance when one of my transactions was missing from my statement. Not only did I receive a reply in less than an hour, but the issue was resolved right then and there. Other companies could learn a few things from Ebates. They certainly set a standard of excellence!

And a special thank you to Melissa G. It was a joy working with you.

tonis59
10/26/17

Best customer service I have seen in a while. Quick response, great results! I emailed them with and issue and they got back to me right away with the result. Thank you Ebates!

lindab114
10/23/17

HEY PEOPLE! IF YOU SHOP ONLINE & DON'T USE EBATES.COM SHAME ON YA! ANY & EVERY TIME YOU SHOP ONLINE YOU CAN RECEIVE MONEY FROM EBATES, REALLY, IT'S GREAT! I HAVE A FRIEND THAT REC'D A CK FOR $150.00 FROM EBATES, THAT'S HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT THEM & OF COURSE I USE THEM FOR EVERY ONLINE PURCHASE I MAKE. EBATES HAS A VERY COMPETENT & CARING STAFF THAT WILL ALWAYS HELP YOU, SO NO WORRIES IF YOU NEED HELP. JUST GO FOR EBATES & SEE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU'LL MAKE SHOPPING ON LINE. DID I MENTION THEY COVER NEARLY EVERY STORE, ACTUALLY I THINK ALL SHOPPING STORES ONLINE FROM HSN TO WALMART, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!

billr103
10/21/17

Love how easy it is to use. Any time I've had an issue or question, they are very quick to respond or resolve the issue.

alisonb50
10/19/17

I've been using ebates for about 6 years. I've gotten cash back checks every time they send then. BUT I have literally dozens of shopping trips made via ebates where I purchased stuff but never got cash back. I used to contact them and full out the inquiriy form asking why and I would end up getting the money i was due. But who has the time to keep doing that when you shop online regularly? So now I just take the cash they give me and let the ones they don't go. They need to fix something- that's for sure. I will still use them and be grateful when I actually get the cash back promised.

sandraf64
10/19/17

Like free money?? Who doesn't! That is exactly what Ebates offers you. Money back for purchases you would make anyway. You don't even need to remember to do anything- if you download the Button onto your browser, a reminder automatically activates with a button to click so Ebates can track the purchase and you get money back. You can even register your credit cards to earn cash back when shopping in stores- automatically!

If you ever have a problem or concern, contact Ebates for the quickest, most thorough and friendly customer service interaction!

ml73
10/18/17

I have yet to receive a penny despite a couple of dozen purchases with ebates pop-ups claiming I would. I know others have had success (using smartphones), but I believe the app is not robust enough to work with a multi-tasking desktop user who has more than one webpage open (which I virtually always do). Too bad because I'm a big online buyer, but it's not worth my time to constantly reorganize my workflow to attempt to get ebates working for me. I suspect that the company makes much of its profit by charging the sellers for sales like mine that are not actually paid the rebates the pop-ups promise.

zenc
10/17/17

I`m fine getting in touch with them for over a year. Had different situations some of which were solved by the support, which is also a plus.

dedrat1
10/14/17

This company performs as advertised and is responsive to my needs. I wish more people would use it. As I get older, I dislike going out shopping more and more. But Ebates makes it easy and economical to shop from the comfort of my home.

tammil3
10/13/17

Of course it's a great app to earn "free money" but.... Ebates has a FANTASTIC customer support team! They are friendly and go above & beyond to help resolve any issues. Their support team is every bit as great as getting the Big Fat Check!!!! I definitely recommend anyone and everyone try this out! You won't be disappointed!

I dont know there some wierred how come I just order some jewelry.com and I order two earring only and its just 30.00 dollars. But when I use debates the price went up to high.

By susan k.

If it for some reason doesn't show like it should, I contact ebates. I include a copy of the email with the information from the order placed. Normally I wait until the purchase has arrived. This gives ebates and the store to put the transaction in your account.

By lisa k.

Hi Jenny, Ebates does not earn credit for phone orders. We do not advise any of our members to place orders over the phone. If this happened, please send me the message showing where we advised this so that I can try to resolve the matter for you. My direct address is facebookhelp@ebates.com

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]

Hi Deb, This is very odd. We would really need to see what you saw. Would you be able to send screenshots of the two different prices? This is certainly something that should never happen. My address is facebookhelp@ebates.com. Please help us by sending this along when you have the time. We appreciate it. Thank you, Ebates

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]

Hi Jenni, This can happen if the stores deems the order invalid or ineligible for Ebates credit. We are here to help. Please send us the details using this page: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]

Hi Brenz, The funds are sent to you in the Big Fat Check. The Cash Back will post within 5 days usually, but sometimes we do see delays if there are delays in shipping. If anything fails to show up, please let us know the details using this link. We are here to help. https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

By Max C. [Ebates Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Ebates