US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

johns1230
9/11/16

This site used to be ok a few years ago. Very few active users on there in 2016. A whole lot of fake profiles on there now also. Again, a couple years ago this wasn't that much of an issue. The format of the site is fine and I remember meeting several women on here circa 2013/14. It's just no longer a very popular site. I suspect that in the past couple years a lot of people that used to use it have migrated to Tinder and others.

christianm67
8/22/16

Joined up to this site at the start of the year. Must say it's growing on me. After a bit of a slow start I managed to set up a friday night shagathon with a bird from exeter and since then I've been putting in a lot more time to send out messages, add photos to my profile and all that. Ive also joined up to HookupHangout which is meant to be the best newcomer to no strings dating and using the two sites together is working out well for me. The thing is once you know the site actually works you really go for it and I've had another couple of events since the first one so I'm now more than happy to pay the subscription fee.

annt44
8/15/16

I found love it was awesome,for 7 years then the love of my life passed away so, I am back

shaunt26
8/9/16

Seems ok. I have seen better but I have seen worse. Ask me, nothing compares to Vanessa69 but I know some people who think this site sucks. So obviously there is no perfect site.

elizabeths152
7/24/16

Like POF this dating site is a waste of time full of sleezy, trashy, non committed addicts, who have issues who lie about who they are and want a hookup nothing else and post pictures that arent recent. A waste of time. Ill never go there again

richardc184
6/29/16

Really wasnt sure about this site at first, definitely takes some time to start getting replies and all that stuff. Was ready to come on here and join the people who moan about it but at the last minute I found myself chatting to a girl, then meeting her on a webcam and well, the rest is a bit personal, but put it this wayI was converted! Since then ive tried a bit harder and also joined another site called HookupHangout.com and have to say that its all going much better now. It was a slow start but im realising now that if your on the right sites then online hookup dating get better as time goes on, just like a fine wine!! Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a new way to meet women for one night stands.

mikes412
6/18/16

I find there are lots of fake profiles and prostitutes on the site

rickd62
6/16/16

I will make something clear: It is NOT my favorite site and I like other hook up sites much, much, much more (Vanessa69, Aff, and even Pof, but it is not really a good site to have no strings dating, but is fun to chat a little) but it is sure okay and fun to use.

haydenk19
6/6/16

I like DateHookup but there are definitely more genuine users on paid for sites. I think its probably easier for these girls to sign up on free sites and theres no need to part with cash, so of course youre going to get weird messages and cam invites and all of that. If youre smart you can spot them a mile off. If not id suggest joining a paid site where there will be less chance of bumping into fakes, if youre after nothing more than launching the meat missile id recommend HookupHangout.com or WeJustFit.com is pretty good if youre all romantic and looking for true lovego for it romeo!

airr2
6/5/16

I tried to sign up 3 (three!) times, and each time you forward my data to another dating site.

When I try to sign in the next day, I keep getting "Unrecognized username or password" message.

Are you guys for real?

patc78
6/5/16

hell yeah, i go to sign up and it takes me to Match.com of which i am already a member. total BS people.

Tip for consumers: none of these sites are legit like they used to be. money grubbers and if a person doesn't keep their wits about them, they'll get their goose cooked.

keatonr
5/24/16

This site is hard to review. On one hand I had a nice cyber chat and on the other hand it seems like I am not getting laid anytime soon. So I am a little confused and don't know how to rate this site. It does not look like a scam. But compared to hook up dating sites like CasualDating4u.com it seems to be a little lame. I doubt that I will ever get laid. Maybe it is a nice site to cyber, but maybe not the best option to really meet someone in person.

peytonc6
5/24/16

DateHookUp.com is not a scam. I've banged a few women from the site. Yes, plenty of fake profiles can be found, and CasualDating4u.com seems to be a slightly better option for now. But like I told you: This site is not a scam!

preciousj5
5/23/16

I signed up for the site three years ago and I found love after one year on the site.Its been two years and our love is still going strong.I could say that I wasn't a believer but I am now.Its a good site you just need patience.

rowdyb
5/20/16

Yes, I've talked to a couple of women on here but never met anyone. I've checked the site regularly for several years and there's never anyone new. Very few to write to within 50 miles and they don't answer. It just seems like the site is stone dead.

kenh58
5/4/16

This site is ok. I joined it as id seen an advert for it like DateHookup, get laid tonight sort of thing but I didnt get laid that night. Or the next. Or even the next. Dude, I was pretty annoyed as Id paid for 3 months but speaking with some mates who mostly use hookuphangout.com I realised that the key to this f*ckbuddy dating is sending lots of messages for days and eventually youll get your reward. Id say its false advertising though, does anyone get laid the same night they join? I doubt it man.

andyw52
5/4/16

this is by far the worst sight you can join and if your not a paying member forget getting any messages

kevinw122
4/28/16

I have used CasualDating4u.com in the past and it worked very well for me. But a friend of mine recommended DateHookUp.com so I started to use it as well. I am not claiming that this site is a SCAM because I chatted with two girls (and I believe they were real). But compared to CD4u the male-female-ratio is pretty bad...

bradc40
4/28/16

richardb218
4/8/16

Ive been on a few of these so called sex sites but in all my time ive only got lucky once with some total slut I met on hookuphangout.com. Aside from that its the same old bullsh*t, join, pay money, search, send tonnes of messages and get hardly any replies. Then theres the models that actually contact you! But obviously im not stupid enough to fall for that. What I do like about DateHookup is that I can search every week and see a whole bunch of chicks I havent seen before within 10 miles of me, so it clearly gets girls signing up, but so far ive had a few dirty chats and thats it. The site is alright but certainly nothing special.

jackp55
2/1/16

I seemed to be doing pretty well on this site for a while but for the past few weeks ive not even had a reply! Starting to think I should never have stopped my HookupHangout membership as replies were never an issue there, it was more getting laid that was a challenge (you win some you lose some). But here Ive gone from getting some good chats going at first to a complete barren spell now with no end in sight. Im seeing a few similar reviews so at least I know its not me! But still, its disappointing because the site is really easy to use and things started so well. Will probably give it another month but if I dont start getting replies again soon ill not be a happy camper!

petert93
2/1/16

Used this a few years ago and amongst all the fake bull$#*! you get thrown your way I did actually manage to meet with 2 real people, but the volume of crap you have to wade through to find anyone who is actually a genuine human being looking to meet makes it a pretty wearing experience..

warrene9

just a scam..dont join

mistinguetteg
1/28/16

People seem to get really eager to bully others. Most are 50+ men who often act like 4th graders. That says a lot about users.

Whatever form of bigotry you are looking for: casual racism, sexism, etc., it's all there.

People who atand up to it get isolated and sometimes blocked.

This is a site that needs to be taken down.

justint42
1,599 helpful votes
1/26/16

The site looks a bit odd and the user experience is far from being good. I prefer using modern sites like FlirtyDater.com or HookupHangout.com

14 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DateHookup staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question