Review of Crowdtap

Crowdtap reviews

Free Stuff

steameda
9/14/17

Crowdtap is so dishonest! After I posted something to Facebook because it was required I was hacked by someone in Washington! Coincidence I Think Not! They also never sent the Gift Card they said they were!! Such a scam, sure they are sharing/selling personal info hand over fist!!! Junk.

clairep22
9/10/17

I was really impressed with this site while I was able to use it. You had to put a good amount of work into it to make money and get free items to try. You mostly receive amazon gift cards for every certain amount of points earned by doing actually fun surveys and polls which I liked, and some missions mailed products to your door for you to try and earn more points from. The only problem was that sometimes it took longer than expected to receive a product that I was supposed to review within a few days after receiving, therefore only getting a day or two to try and review a product. Also it sucks to be a user on this site when you have a job and a life outside of sitting at home and being able to complete mission tasks all day, because they will penalize you for not completing a survey about the item you received within the amount of time given. I wish I knew I would be banned for this because you will get banned from the entire site when you get flagged for not finishing the survey, and I feel as though that is a bit much. Also I noticed that a lot of users would just put a few words for the commenting missions where you were told to write multiple sentences and go in depth about a product and it seemed unfair that I, a user who constantly put the best into my reviews once I was able to do them, was banned over people who half ass their reviews and do everything quick so they can get what they want. I wish they would have given me more warnings about writing my reviews for the product I received and also given me a bit more time or somehow let them know when I receive my product so they can create a timeline from then for me to complete the mission. With that, however, it is definitely not a scam as while I was a user on it, I earned many $5 amazon gift cards pretty easily as well as full sized and a few sample sized products to try. That's the good thing about this site. So as long as you're super on top of things you will probably enjoy it.

bryannab2
9/5/17

I was pretty impressed by the fact that i received the amazon gift cards and that they went through. However, immediately after the following day i tried to log in to my amazon account and realized it was hacked . The email address and password had been changed and a purchase was made within the account. Luckily i got my account back through customer service who informed me that there is NO SUCH THING AS A 5 DOLLAR ONLINE AMAZON ECARD

tangelab
8/28/17

Don't like crowntap at all,can't get the Facebook app so now I don't get my amazon gift card I earn,I wasted my time and energy on this site.

crissyl1
8/9/17

I absolutely love Crowdtap easy to use and its free. Their website is very easy to use and easy to navigate.

kahd1
7/18/17

I can't talk you guys how much I love CROWDTAP. I am consistently rewarded with gift cards, I probably made 25 dollars already and it's only been like 3 weeks

elizabethw41
7/15/17

I love crowdtap for the samples and the gift cards . I usually earn a $ 5.00 gift card every 1-2 weeks so I don't know how anyone earns $ 600 a year . They are easy to do and I have learnt about a lot of new products ! I have never had a problem with them paying and have received many samples to try . Great site and I will continue to use them .

onet11
7/3/17

Be careful. I am so glad that I didn't make over $600 dollars in a year being with crowdtap. They actually tax you if your products combined with the amazon gift cards reached $600 a year. If you don't believe me, read this here:http://chasemyreviews.blogspot.ca/2016/01/crowdtap-review.html?m=1

elit48
6/30/17

I just signed up yesterday and get 1100 points same day. And got an email right after saying I will recieve my Amazon Gift card for 1-3 business days but to my surprise today I recieved an email already with the code for my Amazon Gift Card. I am completely shocked and blown away. If you are just patient and love what your doing you will get rewarded. !!

michelleh109
6/6/17

I have earned over 170 dollars worth of gift cards and a LOT of free things to try and give my honest review. I have had free hair dye to free full size make up. Most are full sized but some are sample size. I recently had a full make up set from revlon to try and revlon youth fx. I am now going to be trying shortlist cream and serum. It takes patience and if you do a LOT of photos and submissions, the better odds you get to be picked. It is not for you if you are not willing to do the work it takes though. Photo challenges help you out. If you don't do the reports, then yes, you will get flagged but they aren't that hard at all.

helenar3
6/1/17

Another scam by G2 Crowd which does not fulfill their claims to pay for people's efforts for their opinions, surveys and views. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

tatianat10
5/19/17

Earned three gift cards about a month ago. Said 1-3 business days...Got an email saying they were coming, still nothing. There are not cards or samples. It is scam

tessaw3
4/26/17

I joined crowdtap a year ago and I do like the samples but you have to sign up fast and be approved to receive each sample. You answer all kinds of questions to earn points which isint to bad but they want you to constantly take pics and post them. They are approved by other members. I just don't feel it's worth it anymore. It takes a long time to get to 1000 points to only earn a $5 gift card.

athenag3
4/26/17

Earned two amazon gift cards over a month ago, have yet to receive them. Said 1-3 business days...Got an email saying they were coming, still nothing. Emailed customer service with no response. What a waste of time.

mariem116
3/2/17

Amo hacer mis compras en Walmart.Empiezo desde la ropa de los chicos y termino en el clearence. Antes de ir a otro lugar prefiero primeramente mi tienda favorita.

victoriaw45
2/6/17

I have been a member for a little over a year and at first it was great I got so many amazon gift cards and so many full size products. You have to get 1000 points to get a gift card. I usually have no problem but this last time it should take 1 to 3 business days to get the code. I still havent gotten it they try to help and are very responsive but still no luck. So Im updating still no gift cards but they have been very helpful so Im happy about that. I think its a lot of tech problems. Im very pleased they finally gave me my gift card. It took almost 3 wks but at least I got it there was a bug in their system.

sallyt23
1/9/17

I was supposedly rewarded a Amazon gift card, and it said "Your reward is on the way within 1-3 business days" Never got to me. It's probably been a week already, I double checked with a email to them. was sent an automated email saying that they got my email and will respond with in a couple days, Nothing. I also got a call in today actually from this random place saying I signed up for something using the exact name I used for Crowdtap, and the exact email address (I used a nickname which I specifically used for crowdtap and nowhere else). So I guess they just input my information to other websites for money. Although I should have known in the first place not to , but I honestly thought it was going to be a cool and legit website. But I learned my lesson.

victoriam82
12/19/16

Alot of the surveys, polls and questions are easy, but some are very detail oriented and have like six steps to them, and it takes at least two weeks if you're a busy mom, to get to the reward mark and all they give yoy is $5. Thay is so pointless, whay am I gonna do with five bucks, at least 10-15 minimum, and you can't even wait to put all the rewards together, they immediately send it when u reached your points on the wheel. I also don't like with some of the things u have to answr, thay you MUST use a photo...whay if I was at a library? And my phones data is low so it won't let me upload pics...they need to work on this site.

nancyf48
11/4/16

They are biased raising some people's points from 1000 to get a $5 gc to 2000 and then some only got raised to 1500 this is ridiculous it takes me a week to a week and a half to get the one gc not gonna waste a whole month just to see a $5 gc been with them for years now I am done .

radhas7
10/24/16

so far it was a great experience. But since Last week, I did not receive any gift cards after 4 business days.I'm supposed to receive 2 amazon gift cardas, got the email from them "Rewards is on your way",did not reach to me. I emailed to Team members, did not get any reply.
Very upset!

reneec43
9/27/16

I absolutely love Crowdtap! I was able to collect 3- $5 Amazon gift cards in less than 24 hours of joining. It is a lot of fun and hard to not join in. If you have free time like myself, this is a must do, especially for stay at home moms.

sarap55
7/27/16

I found crowdtap browsing through the internet trying to find sites that give away free samples. Well this site you take surveys, and NO you do NOT have to post everything you do on their to your social media. I SWEAR by this site, especially if you have a LOT of free time, but if not you can do a little each day. It does take time, so be patient!! You receive a $5 amazon gift card code in your email each time you level up, trust me it adds up! Crowdtap also gives free samples but it can also be full sized products! I love Crowdtap and it's not a scam, but please be patient don't give up too quickly. It's basically free money!!

onorisb
4/14/16

How can i redeem my amazon gift card??

asyn
4/14/16

The website has a rigorous "Facebook verification" process in order to claim any reward. If the account is new, it won't work. If your your info doesn't match what you used to sign up for the website (including if the email used for the website and for Facebook is not the same) it won't work. According to the website, every user needs to approve their "tools" on Facebook. If you don't use Facebook, it is unlikely that you will be able to claim any rewards and it is not worth your time.

alexs331
4/7/16

I signed up for crowdtap simply to try it out. We are currently a single income family, so every little bit helps- and we love free samples. However, we are also private people and would very much like to remain that way. This site/sample program wants its participants to not only share personal information (to see which samples are a good fit for your family- totally understandable), but also wants said participants to flood their social networks and contacts lists with brand photos and messages in order to even APPLY to possibly have a chance at getting a sample of a certain product. Compared to other sites (ex. Pinchme), this is too much work and too time consuming for just the possibility of receiving a sample. Add to that the fact they want you to flood your social media with their partners' branding... It's a no brainier for us. If you're not a 'private' person, don't mind sharing a ton of branding and what not on your social media, and have a lot of time on your hands- then, you could give it a try. It's just simply not for us.

Helpful answer

If you don't do the missions as they say, you can get banned. If you get 3 tags for not completing reports, you will be banned. Or if they find out you are not doing the missions honestly. They usually are pretty good with me as i do everything the missions call for. Pictures, reviews, text etc.

By Michelle H. on 11/25/16
Helpful answer

Hi Debbie - Please email us at support@crowdtap.com and we can help you redeem your gift card!

By McKenzie L. [Crowdtap Rep] on 7/6/17
Helpful answer

Once they send you an email you redeem it on Amazon, you have to create an Amazon account if you don't have one. Choose the gift card option and enter ( copy and paste is the easiest) and it will be added to your Amazon account

By Renee C. on 10/1/16

Helpful answer

I got three $5 gift cards to Amazon in 2 days.

By Tamara W. on 12/15/15
Questions? Get answers from the Crowdtap staff and other customers.

Crowdtap?