Review of Crowdtap.com

New York City, NY 10012, US
support@crowdtap.com

lisar548
3/13/19

I love working the reviews on Crowdtap, I have been a Tapper for a few years and have always enjoyed receiving full size samples and gift cards to my favorite places to shop. No problem with this company. Keep up the good work, I look forward to this everyday.

dheevenar
3/6/19

I won't bash the company, because this used to be one of my favorite review sites ever. I've been a tapper for almost 2 years, since the beta testing, and consistently got great sampling missions with good products. I got to give a lot of open-ended feedback about the products and even if I didn't like a product, it didn't seem like I was penalized for it. This made it seem like the company was genuine about getting honest feedback about the products.

But all of the sudden my account got banned without prior flags, notice, or reason. It's my only account, I live within the US, complete my missions on time, and I log on almost daily to complete the questions so that covers the generic response that CrowdTap sends as "reasons for banning." I reread their terms of service and it says that CrowdTap can ban you for "no reason" which probably explains why so many people are complaining that their account got banned suddenly without a personalized explanation or warning. I did notice that it happened when I was getting close to number of points needed for the $15 gift card reward, so maybe they removed me to save the money? I've spent hours in surveys and questions to earn the $10 worth, but I guess they don't consider my effort invested as "quality responses" despite being rewarded less than minimum wage for far more time. The site itself still has some kinks. For example, I did a survey about pets, and when asked which dog food brand I used, I answered "none of the above" since I don't have a dog. I expected the survey to close and remove from my dashboard, but it not only continued to the next question, asking about more about dog food. I kept trying to exit, but there was no way to exit the survey without answering the question. Other times the login site won't load, I can't access a survey that I had started but not completed earlier, or points won't update.

Anyways, who knows what's going on. I sent inquiries about why I was banned to customer service last week and still haven't heard anything. From the reviews and generic CrowdTap responses I've read online, I'm not expecting to get an explanation or hear back at all. Would've been nice to get a flag before banning and a personalized reason for their decision. Thanks for the good time while it lasted, CrowdTap!

enmailya
3/5/19

As I see here other people are also being banned left and right support is not helping at all this site used to be great. It sucks now I wish they would have a better support team.

twylav
2/28/19

I really enjoy crowdtap.com. I get to do surveys with my opinions and interests. I get opportunities to sample all sorts of items. And I earn points for gift cards

lolab33
2/26/19

Crowdtap is my favorite site to fill out surveys. The questions are fast, easy and interesting. Points are easy to earn and I learn about new things to try. Today, I received two very interesting full size body wash samples to try. I immediately washed my hands with one ;and it is the most amazing smell and makes my skin feel good and so clean. I love that on Crowdtap I don't have to invest long periods of time answering redundant questions, only to be disqualified close to the end of survey.

priscillat24
2/26/19

This is legit! I've gotten countless Amazon giftcards (almost $5 every week), but there are other giftcards to choose from. I've even gotten many free samples to try and review. All you have to do is answer questions and surveys. It may take some time, but totally worth it! It is still pretty new so there will be some minor problems, but nothing too horrible.

amyc492
2/26/19

Crowdtap is so very simple to navigate and only takes a few minutes of time each day. Today I received my sample kit! Full size samples to try and review is so simple. Take a survey and earn points for gift cards!

rethas2
2/26/19

I have been able to sample great new products and share my opinion on many different topics. A great format

kellynw
2/26/19

Love the opportunity to share my input on new products and be rewarded for my time. The new site makes it easier to navigate but the validation process to get my rewards has been a hassle.

seilam
2/26/19

I love that Crowdtap send you full size products to review, instead of small samples. To really get to experience a product, you need time with it. Crowdtap is not like others site.

yarilynm
2/26/19

Love crowdtap. I always enjoy the survey questions. You earn points and can redeem them for gift cards. You also get to try samples of products they offer!

amandae99
2/25/19

I've been a member for for over a year now and I can honestly say that this website is a legit place to earn gift cards for taking simple surveys/polls. I've lost track how many gift cards I have earned :) Compared to other sites, 1000 points for a $5 gift card seems like a lot of work for little payout, but it add up quickly. Not only can you earn gift cards, but they also run campaigns to receive free products to test in return for writing honest reviews. To date I've tested food products, cleaning products, hair care products, and skin care products. Sometimes I'll go several months before being selected to test and review, but then there are times like now I've been selected for 3 separate campaigns in the last month. It's a great website and I'm thrilled I discovered it!

terris168
2/24/19

Crowdtap is an awesome way to regularly earn gift cards and product testing. The products are pretty cool also. The survey style Crowdtap uses is my favorite. It doesn't get boring and it not overwhelming or long. The perfect amount of questions! I have never had any issues with anything. Quick payouts too!

chrysalisp
2/24/19

I love this company, not only to you get to test out products for free. They give your points for every opinion or question asked, unlike most companies. And you can get gift cards. I highly recommend this program if you want to help companies with their products and in return get free stuff.

valerieb167
2/24/19

Crowdtap is the quickest, most convenient survey site I've encountered. The questions take at most 5 minutes and the rewards come quick. The point system used rewards from 3 points to 100 points and there are multiple questions added daily. 1000 points ($5 gift card of your choice) takes at most one week if you log in daily. So quick. So easy. So rewarding. My favorite by far!

yeseniap3
2/24/19

I have been using crowdtap for years. I love that earning rewards is actually easy to do and there are opportunities for getting samples also. It is the only survey site I have been loyal to because they make it fun and easy to earn gift cards.

deannaj25
2/24/19

One of the easier survey taking sites I've used. You can apply to review real products that they ship to you or exchange points earned from taking surveys for gift cards.

srishtid1
2/24/19

I have joined crowd tap just few months back and You can earn points by filling questionire though questions do take time. But its sure you will get free stuff and some gift cards for amazon or sephora and many more. If you have time give it a shot. Try using crowd tap. This will provide you info on new products as well.

irenea52
2/24/19

Crowdtap is one of the,survey-poll Like,sites that allow us freedom of choice and without leading our answers. And that's rare for an opinion poll in which some do exactly that. Easy least jspanesey. And they supply enough polls and sampling opportunities so as to allow us to cash in quickly. How great is that?!

juliete1
2/24/19

I have been with Crowdtap for 2 years,I have gotten different boxes that contain awesome full size products from personal care to house hold use,you get to redeem gift cards by completing surveys, all for free at no cost, all is required is to give honest review about the product you received. I love Crowdtap.

moniquem50
2/24/19

I really enjoy Crowdtap. I am not from America and I get te chance to know brands and try them for free. I have the chance to win gifts cards. Their surveys are fun and not exhausting at all.

joanp134
2/24/19

I have been with Crowd Tap For about a year and anytime i was selected to try a product i have always recieved it for free for a honest review.they are legtimate company they accutually send u the products u are choosen for.

sj125
2/22/19

I, along with many other members, have experienced TERRIBLE things with this website ever since the update a few months ago. When they first redid the website, there were extreme issues. I lost almost 4,000 points and even though I've provided proof and talked to customer service weeks upon weeks, they assured me that my points were stored in the system but I was never reimbursed!! NOW, they've been banning members left and right without any reason at all. OR they will say that you either were lacking in your answers or had multiple IP addresses, with NO warning and NO PROOF. I don't know what's happened to Crowdtap within the last six months, but it's really changed for the worse.

louieb42
2/22/19

I almost had enough points after doing surveys to cash out for a $10 gift card. Did a 6 question survey about a pain medicine commercial and had emails from Crowdtap stating my answers had 'created a buzz'. Well, the next day I couldn't get into my account. Emailed their customer service and got an email back saying that my answers were irrelevant and I violated some code of conduct by not answering correctly and am blocked from the website. What?!?! So you don't like honest opinions about ads, why even offer for people to do them? My guess is that they don't want to pay up. I will not get my $10 that I spent a couple of weeks doing the pointless surveys for.

beckys157
2/22/19

I have been an active Criedtap member for over a few years and they have never let me down. It is completely free, no "Preminum Membership" to purchase , everyone is treated equally.
Crowdtap works with specific companies who want feedback from real people. Based on your indicated preferences there are daily questions, surveys, sample opportunities etc that are rewarded with points and the points are easily redeemed through the site and turned in to gift cards for various retailers or you can choose to donate the money to a charity.
I also like that you are told whether you are accepted for a product trial or whether they were looking for a different demographic.
Lastly, every time I have emailed their Help Center I have had an helpful, efficient response within 24 hours.

A second. Getting more new surveys direct depend on your previous answers.

By Oname P.

I have alwaysgot mine to work not sure whats going on

By Joan P.

Hello, Karen, and thank you for reaching out. Our support team is always glad to assist. Just shoot an email to support@crowdtap.com. Thanks!

By Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative

If you don't do the missions as they say, you can get banned. If you get 3 tags for not completing reports, you will be banned. Or if they find out you are not doing the missions honestly. They usually are pretty good with me as i do everything the missions call for. Pictures, reviews, text etc.

By Michelle H.

A: Thank you for reaching out to us, Evan. While we do not handle support requests via review sites, you are welcome to send an email to support@crowdtap.com and our support team would be glad to help you.

By Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us, Laura. While we do not handle support requests via review sites, you are welcome to send an email to support@crowdtap.com and our support team would be glad to help you.

By Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative

Thank you for getting in touch. All support requests are handled at support@crowdtap.com.

By Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative

Hi Carmela, We'd be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the email associated with your account and we'll provide you with more detail.

By McKenzie L., Crowdtap.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Crowdtap.com staff and other customers.

Crowdtap.com?