Review of Crowdtap.com

New York City, NY 10012, US
support@crowdtap.com

kevinw430
6/19/19

Well, I have been a member for quite a few months now and they decided to shut down my account yesterday because I have been logging in at work. They also shut down two other people in my office. I explained to support that our server is based in another state but they do not care. The funny thing is that they shut it down right after I cased out for another gift card. I hear they are doing that to a lot of people these days. You have been warned! You might spend a week answering questions, only to get shut down when you go to cash out.

catj10
6/7/19

I've been using Crowdtap for almost two years, I got a new laptop and suddenly my account is being denied access. This all started when I tried to redeem my reward and they denied my ID Verification request. I had a high amount of points that I was trying to redeem that I have been meticulously collecting, but all of a sudden I can't cash out or even access my account. I emailed them twice and have called them out on social media, but nothing seems to be working.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Hi Cat - Thanks for your review and we sincerely apologize for your experience! Our support team would be happy to investigate what happened to your account further if you message us at support@crowdtap.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
sarahi56
5/29/19

Crowdtap is all the sudden not working for myself and many others, with no explanation why. I have emailed support and messaged multiple times on facebook with no response. They are closing the accounts of high earners without allowing us to cash out any money we have built up.

avap12
4/22/19

Crowdtap is simply the best thing. It is so easy to use and you will save SO much money! You gain points by answering questions (mostly opinionated) and you get gift cards! The most you can get is $20 and they reward you with Ulta, Amazon, etc! You will save SO much money, I promise!

oliviac72
4/22/19

Ive been a member on Crowdtap since 2017 and love it. Ive tried lots of different sites that promise rewards for surveys or actions and always ended up disappointed by the crazy amount of points you would need to actually earn anything. Crowdtap has very reasonable and achievable point goals. Ive managed to earn myself quite a few giftcards from them along with that theres product sampling for full size products. You wont always get approved for the samples but the points you earn towards giftcards makes up for it. Theyve recently kinda relaunched the site and added options to what giftcards you can earn, going from only amazon giftcards to a pretty nice sized selection to choose from. Or you can choose to donate your points or get subscriptions to things like hulu instead. Short surveys, fast rewards, free samples. I havent been able to find a better site yet.

adrianf44
4/14/19

If you are looking for a fun, fast and easy survey sight, look no further than Crowdtap! It's free to join and they have multiple actions available daily for you to perform. Most actions are multiple choice and you earn points for each one you complete. I have cashed out numerous $5 and $10 gift cards for Amazon and I have even received products for free, to try and review. In my opinion, Crowdtap is one of the best customer opinion sights out there. You should really give it a try today!

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you for your review, Adrianl We really appreciate it and are glad you're having so much fun with Crowdtap.
dustyw3
4/12/19

Crowdtap use to be a great site where you could answer questions honestly and earn gift cards for your work. Their new security systems are constantly deleting peoples accounts when you log in from a different location other than your home. There are ten people in my office that had crowdtap accounts but crowdtap has shut us down due to our server location (shows Massachusetts but we are located in Indiana). Needless to say, don't bother doing crowdtap at work or you will lose your points and your account. Good luck getting in touch with them after this happens.

abbiel16
4/11/19

I've been doing crowdtap for a few months now and am getting almost weekly rewards of $10-$20 in gift cards. The surveys are quick & I do them when I have a spare minute, standing in line at the grocery etc. easy to use!

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you, Abbie!
aliciah91
4/9/19

I have tried so many different services that claim that you will earn gift cards and samples, some do as they say... but its really slow, and sometimes you get the "you don't qualify for this survery" not crowd tap!!! You just answer the questions given and you get points! Those points then allow you to redeem giftcards. Crowdtap also allows you to apply for samples...below is my very first crowdkit sample!! I've earned about $20 in about a month and a half time-frame, I'm sure you can more when you're more active. I mostly love the samples! I mean come on! Their full sized! Lol i recommend crowdtap.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you for the love, Alicia!
nataliev48
4/8/19

A cool service in which you can earn points for gift cards by completing quick surveys or can get physical prizes sometimes by applying to them. A photo of a recent prize I received is attached.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thanks for your review, Natalie. But just to be clear, the samples you receive aren't prizes or gifts. You provide feedback about your experience with the product so that brands can decide what to create or improve next. Glad you're enjoying Crowdtap!
kellia26
4/7/19

I have only been with Crowdtap for a couple of months, but so far, I thoroughly have enjoyed it! Looking forward to doing my first review of a product I received today and I'm happy to do it! The site is easy to use and has fun surveys.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Glad to hear it, Kelli. Thank you for your review!
dawnn91
4/7/19

Crowdtap is a fun way to answer surveys..test new products.. Earn gift cards..and have lots of fun. Its very easy.. No demand. Its on your time. Do as much or as little as you like..No Hassle.. No scam..
Legit site..

debral163
4/7/19

I absolutely love Crowdtap. I love giving feedback for products I have had the opportunity to try and I love the various surveys.

brendaf150
4/7/19

I enjoy using this survey sight and I make a good $20 [gift cards} plus a month, plus they have a lot of sample product surveys [you must qualify}.

Website is very easy to use and payouts are SUPER FAST. All you need is 1,000 points to redeem a gift card.

Customer service, are very nice and professional. Replies for myself have been very quick to respond.

I highly recommend Crowdtap

brandif15
4/7/19

I've been a crowdtap for over two years and I'm quite happy. I answer questions that give me points for gift cards and you can apply to sample items. It's legit, fun, and totally worth it...Not to mention easy!

sarad145
4/5/19

It has been a breeze to earn gift cards answering easy questions. I have earned over $100 in Target gift cards, easy peazy.

renatae2
4/5/19

I love Crowdtap, I let everyone know that this is an amazing site. Two thumbs up!! I have received gift cards and some free shampoo and conditioner,

eileenp51
4/5/19

This website has so many quick and easy reviews that just takes very few minutes to take. I cannot give 5 whole stars (but would 4.5 if it was an option) because I have gotten only one of three products asked to review so far. So they just need to work on that process. Once they do, I can definitely give this company 5 stars. The product that I received so far to review were full size products. And they have very clear instructions on what you need to do to leave an honest review. I do recommend this service.

valriw
4/5/19

I have really enjoyed being on this site! I like doing surveys and answering questions about various products or my lifestyle or things in general. At times I get to try products too and this is fun! A very fun website and company!

tonig51
4/4/19

Crowdtap.com is the best survey company out there. With Crowdtap.com you can earn gift cards for various on-line business like Amazon, Walmart, and Target, just to name a few. Crowdtap.com uses a point system for each survey. Take surveys, earn points and then go shopping. 5 minutes is all it takes. Thanks Crowdtap.com for being the best out there.

jessicay43
4/4/19

I was referred to Crowdtap by a fellow Instagrammer, at first my account wasn't validated after I submitted my personal details. So I emailed customer service & they replied promptly to explain their automated system wasn't error proof but they'd looked into my details, verified them and approved my account. I've enjoyed the surveys & the rewards that come along, I was chosen for the first sample mission I signed up for & the mission process was super simple. After reading some other reviews I was skeptical but honestly I've seen excellent customer service & opportunities, I very pleased!

jessicab609
4/4/19

I can not wait to sample my anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner! Thanks so much crowdtrap!! Y'all are the best!!

cheriec26
4/4/19

I came across Crowdtap.com late last year, I love this site. I have a back issue that makes it hard for me to work a normal job. So I look for ways to earn a bit of money and bring in items we can use in our household. Crowdtap.com is so easy to use, the pages are not cluttered, can navigate quickly. Daily I log in and answer quick, short surveys to earn points to redeem for gift cards, I have earned 2 Amazon gift cards so far and recently received a box of 3 full sized bottles of shampoos and condition to try and review. Wow, I'm impressed and delighted to be part of this cool community.

angelial6
4/4/19

Crowdtap.com is a real website! I have gotten a lot of samples to try. Also in doing their questions and surveys you earn points and then you can turn them in for gift cards. I couldn't tell you how many gift cards I have gotten from them since I have been a member. Give Crowdtap a try I think you will like it.

tiffanyd97
4/4/19

I love this company. They do reward you for your time. I have redeemed my points my multiple gift cards And they even selected me to try products.

I have been using Crowdtap for 2 years, and have received several Amazon Gift codes, and have never had an issue.

By Dawn G.

A second. Getting more new surveys direct depend on your previous answers.

By Oname P.

Hello, Karen, and thank you for reaching out. Our support team is always glad to assist. Just shoot an email to support@crowdtap.com. Thanks!

By Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative

They get behind a lot. I know they say 24 hours but I have waited as long as a week for one giftcard. since you have multiple ones coming I would stay patient and also email them if you dont see it in your inbox soon.

By Alena S.

If you don't do the missions as they say, you can get banned. If you get 3 tags for not completing reports, you will be banned. Or if they find out you are not doing the missions honestly. They usually are pretty good with me as i do everything the missions call for. Pictures, reviews, text etc.

By Michelle H.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Irene. While we do not handle support requests via review sites, you are welcome to send an email to support@crowdtap.com or submit a ticket at https://support.crowdtap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and our support team would be glad to help you.

By Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jeanette. While we do not handle support requests via review sites, you are welcome to send an email to support@crowdtap.com or submit a ticket at https://support.crowdtap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and our support team would be glad to help you.

By Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us, April. While we do not handle support requests via review sites, you are welcome to send an email to support@crowdtap.com and our support team would be glad to help you.

By Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative

A: Thank you for reaching out to us, Evan. While we do not handle support requests via review sites, you are welcome to send an email to support@crowdtap.com and our support team would be glad to help you.

By Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Crowdtap.com staff and other customers.

Crowdtap.com?