Review of Crowdtap.com

New York City, NY 10012, US
support@crowdtap.com

joyo29
1/12/19

This is an amazing site that lets you apply to try out and review new beauty produts before they hit the stores. This sight in 100% legit. It works so well and you can earn gift cards for different stores I love this and despite others bad reviews it is a great sight.

Tip for consumers: be patient. It can some time for the prducts to arrive.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you, Joy, for your review. We're glad you're enjoying the platform and are earning rewards!
laressan
12/5/18

I have been with Crowdtap since the very beginning. A lot has changed since then. I have been able to sample so many products with them- when they first started they had these amazing Old Navy deals. I miss those recently I have sampled some kids' food products and I cash out about once a month for a $10 Amazon gift card- they have many options of gift cards available. You put in the time and you will get rewarded. It's not quick money though it is fun!

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you so much, Laressa, for your enthusiastic review. We love it that you've been a long-time member and hope you'll continue to enjoy sharing your opinions and participating in fun polls and surveys.
janed442
11/28/18

Expect to be banned from the site when you are very close to cashing out your points. It happened to me recently and no explanation was given. I believe it's because I publicly questioned their business practices on Facebook. Much like Nazi Germany, if you question their regime you'll get eliminated. At one point the site was allowing other user to "moderate" photos I submitted. A lot of the users were nasty and rude when they moderated my photos. Users also would make rude comments on Facebook posts that had nothing to do with them. They were questions for the people than ran the site and random people would make the nastiest comments on them for no apparent reason. The creators and users of this site are ruder and snobbier than any survey site I've ever been on. That's fine if they want to block me. Good riddance! I don't want the negativity from Crowdtap in my life anymore.

vales2
11/22/18

I consider crowdtap something relaxing and easy to perform. I liked the way to do surveys, but a day ago here, the page is presenting problems.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you for your 5-star review, Vale. We're so glad that you enjoy Crowdtap. To get in touch with support, you can always reach the team at support@crowdtap.com.
lizl86
11/14/18

I really liked the set of make up for my face the way it made my face high light the powder wasn't think nor light it was just right I would definitely recommend the towner and concealer

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you, Liz, for your review. While we're glad you enjoyed your makeup sampling, we hope you like Crowdtap just as much.
debbies345
11/9/18

I've been a member of Crowdtap for a little over three years. I love how easy it is to earn Gift Cards on Crowdtap. The tasks are simple and I usually do my "tapping" at night while I am relaxing and watching TV. It does take 1000 points to redeem for a $5 gift card and will take some time to get those points but after the recent website update, I've noticed I get more points and more tasks and I have been redeeming my points a little quicker than I used too. I'm happy with that!

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
We're really glad you're enjoying your "tapping at night" and redeeming points for rewards, Debbie!
aliciap41
11/5/18

I've been using this site for months now. Now all of a sudden my account has been deactivated because some how they think i live in India when i live in the US. I've tried to get this situated but their customer service is terrible and they don't even respond or try to help. I made a second account and the same thing happen.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Hello, Alicia. Although we wish it weren't the case, there are instances when profiles are banned and we take great care before taking that step. We abide by the regulations of our Terms of Service, specifically in this case, sections 4.7 and 4.8, with the intention of being able to reward and support the Crowdtap community members as a whole. We do offer an appeals process (humans do err), but depending on the specific cause of a profile's banning (i.e., evidence of duplicated accounts, accounts created and/or used outside Crowdtap’s allowed territories), that may affect whether or not you hear back from us.

In this case, Alicia, your account was incorrectly banned and your profile has been reactivated. We apologize for the inconvenience. You should have received an email from our support team already regarding this.
sherrip26
11/2/18

it an ok website, get free samples, can earn gift cards, my only complaint is all the hoops you have to jump get any also how long it takes about a month to earn enough points to get 5 dollars, same with samples there aren't always opportunities and they aren't guaranteed

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you for your review, Sherri. It's true that depending on how much time you spend on the site, it may take you more time to earn points to redeem. As you also know, some actions offer more points than others. It's also true that to redeem points for gift cards members must verified their accounts, but that's for the good of the community overall. You can read more about why we do this here: https://support.crowdtap.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2957779-crowdtap-bans-or-denies-verifications-right-before-members-are-able-to-redeem-rewards-
cassl9
10/23/18

I love Crowdtap because they have great things to test for free and you can earn gift cards too, they are interesting and fun.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you for your review, Cass.
donnab471
10/23/18

Crowd tap gives you Amazon gift cards for your opinion. Which is great for as little of time given. But some times you get a bad redeem code that you can not redeem.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you, Donna, for your review. We're glad that you are enjoying the platform. With regard to redeeming gift cards, we assure you that the codes you receive are valid and unused prior to your receiving them. You are always welcomed to contact support@crowdtap.com if you have trouble and we can either assist you in redeeming the gift card properly, or we can get you in touch with our gift card provider who can also assist with issues like this.
beev5
10/23/18

I've been using crowdtap for a couple years now. I've tried all survey sites & apps out there and can testify that crowdtap is the only one that actually doesn't scam you out of your time & effort. The update that took place a few month back was a blessing in disguise. Less actions, but MORE POINTS. Answer portions of questions usually just get 20 pts now they go as high as 112. Bigger points = faster payout. Another good thing is you get to redeem your gc and get it after a couple hours. (Ranging from 30 mins to 6hrs+). It's definitely better than the old version. It takes a lot of patience; 1000 pts is a $5 gc. But I just keep racking em up. I use my gc's for grocery items, and for us who are struggling to just keep the light on, crowdtap has really helped. They get annoying sometimes with the glitches and slow customer service. But it's very well worth it. I almost don't want to share and rate this site cause the more members, the less chance for us being picked for samples & a longer wait time for gift cards. But if ya'll struggling like I am, doing everything just to stay afloat, give crowdtap a try. WAAAAY better than other sites like swagbucks/ mypoints.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you for that enthusiastic review, Bee! So glad that you're enjoying Crowdtap.
debrad127
10/22/18

I have been with Crowdtap for quite some time now, love it. I would recommend it to all.
Crowdtap lets me express my views on a lot of subjects and purchases. I thank you for having this service and allowing me to be a part of it.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Debra, thank you for your review.
lorinet
10/22/18

This is a great snack for late afternoon when I get a bit tired. I like the berry flavors but the apple taste does predominatebut that's okay. It still tastes great and gives me a boost when I need it. It is easy to eat straight out of the pouch. The trace of cranberries adds some tanginess. Overall a great snack.

jessiak
10/21/18

I love using crowdtap. I've been using the website for the past 3 years. You get giftcards and you can complete missions to earn points. The other interesting thing is that they can send you full size items.!

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you, Jessica!
mindyj13
10/21/18

I have been a member of Crowdtap for a year now. I love answering the surveys and getting to try full-sized samples. I enjoy earning points and redeeming them for Amazon gift cards.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Glad you're enjoying Crowdtap, Mindy.
amym521
10/21/18

I have been with Crowdtap from the beginning, years ago. It has gotten better in the last few months. It is a fun way to pass the time. It is easy to navigate, you can rack up points fairly quickly to earn Amazon reward money, and if you are lucky, you can qualify to receive free products to test out and review.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Wow, Amy! You've been with us for a long time. We're so glad that you're still enjoying Crowdtap!
amandam411
10/21/18

I have been a member of crowdtap since their beta stage; when you would rank up from cardboard and all the way to platinum.

Crowdtap has come me a long way since beta, and so much has changed.

I love this website. I have sampled so many different products and written so many reviews. I have supplemented my income with their rewards ( which really helped me when I was a single parent and needed things for my daughter). And I have felt like my opinion mattered!

Degit give crowdtap a chance; you won't be disappointed.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Another long time member! Thank you, Amanda, for your enthusiastic review. We appreciate that.
tonif41
10/21/18

Crowdtap is a simple and fun way to share my opinions and reviews while earning rewards. Testing products has been rewarding in really seeing the new products coming out. I have learned more about brand names and services that have made making decisions much easier.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you, Toni.
varunas
10/18/18

I absolutely love Crowdtap. I answer simple survey questions and earn points to get giftcards. You also get to try out new products for free every once in a while. Would highly recommend

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you, Varuna!
adelinep3
10/18/18

I've been a member of Crowdtap for many years and have always had fun participating. The questions are relavent and the samplings are plenty. I enjoy answering questions and sampling Amazing products before they hit store shelves. The support center is OK, it often takes a while to get a response if you need to contact them but they usually help resolve the issue rather quickly. I will definitely keep participating in this program and recommend it to others.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
You've been with Crowdtap for a long time, Adeline. We're glad that you are still enjoying the platform.
nayh1
10/18/18

We received a sample of the GoGo Squeez Blast free from Crowdtap to try and we loved all of the flavors! Such a treat and easy to open and enjoy! My kids loved them!

brendah223
10/18/18

I love this website . it's so awesome you can get gift cards and products from it . this is my number one website .

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
We appreciate your review, Brenda.
bjm17
10/18/18

I have been a member for about 2 years now. I love it! You get to try things you may never have known about. You also get points for all the questions you answer. You can trade them in for gift cards.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thank you for the review, BJ. Love that you showed off your Crowdkits.
chelseap37
10/18/18

I love crowd tap, there are always opportunities to earn points when I log in. I have received a couple of samples and I was impressed that they were full size products!

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Thanks, Chelsea!
michaelm1769
10/18/18

I've been using this site for about 2 months now and I am definitely happy with them. It's incredibly easy to use and I've received free samples that are very generous compared to free samples you get from other sites. I've also cashed out $5 gift cards with them several times in the past 2 months. I strongly recommend.

Response from Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative
Michael, we love that you are enjoying Crowdtap!

it takes 24 hours. Each day you can check to see if you can answer more surveys and polls.

By Joy O.

If you don't do the missions as they say, you can get banned. If you get 3 tags for not completing reports, you will be banned. Or if they find out you are not doing the missions honestly. They usually are pretty good with me as i do everything the missions call for. Pictures, reviews, text etc.

By Michelle H.

Thank you for getting in touch. All support requests are handled at support@crowdtap.com.

By Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative

By Patricia N., Crowdtap.com Representative

Hi Carmela, We'd be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the email associated with your account and we'll provide you with more detail.

By McKenzie L., Crowdtap.com Representative

Currently Crowdtap is only available in the USA. We do hope to expand to other countries in the future!

By McKenzie L., Crowdtap.com Representative

Hi Jess! If you ever have questions like this, you can always email support@crowdtap.com. In the case where you forgot to screenshot a review you wrote, we suggest writing or typing a note on your computer or phone explaining that you used the product, wrote a review and forgot to take a screenshot. Upload an image of that note explaining your situation, and our mission moderators will understand.

By McKenzie L., Crowdtap.com Representative

Hi Freddy - If you are waiting on an Amazon gift card, please email support@crowdtap.com and our team can help you with this!

By McKenzie L., Crowdtap.com Representative

Hi Cristi, Currently Crowdtap is only available in the USA and we don't allow participation outside of that area. We apologize for any confusion!

By McKenzie L., Crowdtap.com Representative

Hi Debbie - Please email us at support@crowdtap.com and we can help you redeem your gift card!

By McKenzie L., Crowdtap.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Crowdtap.com staff and other customers.

Crowdtap.com?