Review of CNDirect

Tel: +86-755-89619517
orders@cndirect.com

serahj1
10/18/17

I never for once regret patronising CNdirect. I bought my gray refurbished Apple phone and i got a lot of compliment for it. Their services at CNdirect is fantastic, speaking of prompt delivery and reasonable price.Am looking forward to visit your store again.

dylanh47
10/18/17

I bought iPhone 7 from cndirect and my experience was awesome, I received the phone within a week, the phone was a real iPhone than what I expected from online stores, I can tell you that my experience with cndirect is awesome, this is the first online shopping that has ever make me exited, I love cndirect and I recommend them to everyone.

maris585
10/17/17

I bought a classic leather wallet for my husband as a birthday gift and he loved the quality very much. I was sceptical about the delivery initially but they delivered on time.

malcolmd15
10/17/17

I got to know about this site on the social media a week ago and I gave it a try, behold I had an amazing quick delivery and also I got the exact T.shirt I ordered for. They've got great customer service too....I totally recommend them

Tip for consumers: You not regret using this site

marylnj
10/13/17

I just got to know about them from a friend, bought my first item, an Iphone power bank and got exactly what I ordered for, with the best customer service I have ever come across.
Though delivery was a little bit slow but at least they provide a good tracking information. I strongly recommend you use this site as you won't regret your time with them.

anthonya89
9/5/17

I bought my first item from cndirect, an headset and Huawei phone and got exactly what I ordered for, with best customer service I have ever come across. Though logistics was a little bit slow but there was good tracking information. I highly recommend you use this site as you won't regret your time with them.

aaliyaht1
8/30/17

Ordered a few items from this website. Hasn't failed to impress me yet! Love it :) Thank you so much!

jakaylat
8/30/17

Fast shipping, great quality, and amazing service. I've ordered several things from this website and was always pleased with my order. Will order from again!

robf45
8/30/17

I bought a wheel spinner that arrived on time. However the spinner arrived in poor condition. After sending images explaining the defect CN direct kept continue raising questions and buying time without offering a solution. It looks like there is robot automically raising questions.In the end I gave up. I don't want to spend many hours for just a product of EUR 8. Therefore be cautious in case of ordering as complaint handling is weak and not speak about replacement guarantee. . I would not recommend this webshop.

katej35
7/5/17

I'VE BEEN BUYING A COUPLE OF PRODUCTS FROM THIS AWESOME ONLINE STORE FOR SOME MONTHS NOW..I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED...

I'M GLAD A HAD AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

kanaksinhj
7/5/17

Every product in this site are well divided into proper departments. I am one of the happy users of this site I would prefer everyone to buy from this sites because this site gives the best products and has faster delivery than other shopping sites. Personally I have very good experience in buying different products from this website. I have purchased products from more than one categories and each time they knew how to make customers happy and satisfied with the product quality and faster delivery.

amanp9
7/5/17

Almost The Best Website Ever Seen.
Recently I bought some products from here,
Best Range of Products and Provides Good Services For Customers! Perfect delivery timings and no cheating.
No regrets of using these website.

fabiolal1
6/30/17

I did an order and I don't received everything, I try to contact the store but they don't answer me so I lost my product and my money

hubaibak
6/29/17

I was looking for summer dress and until I found CNDirect where I had found awesome designs, I bought 3 suits and the quality was amazing, CNdirect is always my first choice while buying online.

helenap6
6/29/17

I have used CNDirect for the second time now. I have no regret using them. I get exactly what I ask for as quick as possible. I wish I have known them for long because I have always experienced delay and hitches where I shop before but with CNDirect, I have peace of mind. They are always on point. I recommend the site if you want a great experience in shopping. As for CNDirect, Thanks for the experience, I will come over and over again.

amya82
6/29/17

Best style and great quality products, I have purchased various products from here for my entire family and all of them are much thankfull to me for such a nice brand.

hazelm29
6/24/17

The ease of use of the website ,the awesome prices , the quality of all the clothes I've gotten and the quick delivery is why I will keep shopping from CNDirect. They deserve the 5 stars. 10 out of 10 times would recommend.

angelad111
6/24/17

I had the opportunity to use this website and it was such a good experience. The swim suit I ordered came in the perfect size and was of high quality. The price was also good. I loved it.

alexz49
6/24/17

They have a good collection. I got my order delivered on time and I will buy some more things soon. The site 's design is really cool and with nice features. Customer support is decent. Overall, I really like shopping here and got the delivery within time.

robiny10
6/23/17
• Updated review

Dear Bree from CNDirect, If you would have taken the time to look at the order, you would see that I did not order any clothes at all, so it was never an issue about sizes. It was about your company not having an Item that they are selling and not being able to ship it in a decent amount of time.

“Worst site Ever”
6/20/17
• Previous review

This is the Worst site ever to shop from, and I will NEVER shop here again...
The Items that I ordered was never shipped because they did not have the item to began with. It then took forever to get a refund. I will never order for one of these overseas website company again.

ethans31
6/20/17

If you want to shop for all your needs at one place then this is it. There are soo many departments where you can shop from and having a great collection of products. Though the service seems to be a little late, customer service is good and solves the issue quick.

janen47
6/17/17

Wedsite shopping experience is good. The products are of good quality and have the high-cost performance. Besides, customer service attitude is very good. Although express speed is a bit slow, logistics information can be tracked. In addition, customer service coordinators have apologized for a bit slow express speed.

crystelled
6/5/17

I paid extra for 6-12 day shipping it's been 18 days and I haven't recieved my package. Tried asking for support, they couldn't do anything about it but tell me "it's in transit". Well it's in LATE transit! Very disappointing, I just wasted my money on faster shipping for nothing. I don't recommend you buy here.

bobm225
5/20/17

I LOVE THE PRODUCTS IT COMES FAST!!!! They are so good that I would recommend this website to anyone.

katherineh39
4/7/17

I haven't been purchasing much of anything online, other than to try different sources and this seemed like a viable option. I really admired how easy finding anything is there. I wanted some VR goggles and some really cheap options were available there. I tried them out and they worked as described. Their service, delivery and everything else was on time.

Helpful answer

I would advise to use PayPal if u order. I didn't have any problem with my orders but to be on the safe side use PayPal in case u have an issue PayPal will help u get a refund

By Kadine G. on 7/21/15
Helpful answer

Yes you can trust the website - it may use tracking cookies - but it will not give you malware or virus - it the people who own it and offer the products where the problems start! The prices are low because there are so many people out there selling what are mostly copies/clones of original products. Theay are low priced because the makers use inferior components and do not have teh same quality or manufacturing skills are teh others. Example DJI - mostly top quaility and superb technology on its drones.. world leaders - but there are now millions of clones on sale and poor quaility. UNLESS you pay for DHL or similar shipping and pay extra - they use China Post or Hong Kong Post - which use Consolidated Shipping Hub - this means your item arrives at a sorting deport at the airport to be shipped tp your country - but it can only be loaded IF there is cargo space unsold and them these @Free shipping@ packages can be stuffed into teh free space. It may take weeks before an aircraft as unused cargo space and takes packages using this consolidated hub traffic. Some do get lost in transit and maybe stolen - it happens so CN Direct will ask you to wait 2 months - simply becvause it really can take time to get into air cargo space and flown out to your country. Answer is to pay extra and get a registered tracking number. The stores and ebay who say FREE SHIPPING - no its low price to buy and the shipping is added to the selling price to you. Also most of these online stores and even eBay sellers are DROP SHIPPERS - they have no stock of anything and they order from their supplier and they ship it out. I have used CN Direct and only two people ever send out reolies to contacts - Ahhton and Echo - not real names but we cannot understand their Chinese names! - maybe Ashton and Echo are man and wife sitting at home at night at working as cooks in an hotel - running this website business!

By Vinny V. on 3/22/16
Helpful answer

It took about three weeks to receive the order. An item was missing and in all the numerous emails between us they claimed they sent it. They even asked me about the weight of the package. After I gave them a negative review on sitejabber they refunded my money and asked me to change the review.

By Catherine H. on 7/13/15
Helpful answer

I thought it was complete junk. I ordered small clothing for my wife and most of the items could fit an elephant. I purchased a watch case with glass front and idiots put it in a plastic mail bag with no padding. Completely destroyed. Worse had to send all back AND we had to pay for shipping and they still did not give refund until Paypal got involved again. Avoid this company just not worth the alleged savings

By David M. on 2/20/16
Helpful answer

I you look at the posts you will see most are negative. That is because they are terrible. The positive posts many believe are self induced. I had to send everything back ($300USD) and it cost me over 100USD to send everything back, even though it was their fault. They stalled for over a month with emails everyday until Paypal stepped in and got me my money back. This is a company that should have been out of business long ago!!!

By David M. on 12/16/15
Helpful answer

Dear Ni ,this is Bree from CNdirect.com.the shipping time depending on the method you choose and the destination you are at. The fastest dethod take 3 to 6 days normally. Please check details about Dresslink shipping here: https://www.cndirect.com/Help-detail-code-Shipping_Methods.html

By CNDirect C. [CNDirect Rep] on 5/12/17
Helpful answer

Dear Sunira, ,this is Bree from CNdirect.com. Our refurbished iPhones do not have authentic certificate and do have good box package to protect it.If you have any more request, you can contact me in live chat or email address: orders@cndirect.com, I will try my best to help you as soon as I can. Have a nice day!

By CNDirect C. [CNDirect Rep] on 5/3/17
Helpful answer

It can take up to 2 weeks to process your order - they need to get the stock in. After that - unless you pay for fast shipping - it can take 14 - 25 days in transit.

By Vinny V. on 4/13/16
Helpful answer

close computer and restart - check your internet connection is working and and run anti virus - you could have malware which is using your internet connection and stopping you loading web page information... but it it not a question for this store to help you - its your computer problem not their websites

By Vinny V. on 3/12/16
Helpful answer

It is... but dont think you can buy an item at $55 and just pay $5. Its usually allowed at $5 an order.... but you need to check. I never bothered looking at it! A tip - register an account - if you are really going to buy... put your items in the cart - and leave the page. You should get an email offering you a 15% discount coupon! As above - you pay shipping. What others call free shipping and takes three weeks or more... will cost you around $8 - $10. if you want a few items they will be split into separate parcels - either because they are drop shipping parts they send you from other suppliers - or because its over the the cost/size/weight of the low cost shipping. Most of these stores - like those on eBay, Amazon etc,. are simply drop shippers with a fancy website. I buy a lot on eBay where possible because of the Buyer Protection. Many online stores will send you out junk and mess you about till you go away!

By Vinny V. on 2/20/16
Questions? Get answers from the CNDirect staff and other customers.

14 Photos for CNDirect