US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

andriyb1
1/22/17

ATTENTION: If you want to lose your money - you can making a purchase from CNDirect! I did my purchase $ 344 - December 2, 2016. When I got this items, it was terribly. It was box of GARBAGE! Items was absolutely unfinished, untreated edge, sticking thread out around the edge, all of made from cheap synthetic fabrics.
CNDirect's items - strongly do not match the description and absolutely different between how these items looks on the photos of their website. They are tricked me!
It is FRAUD! They not agree to refund my money. I feel absolutely disgusting!
Now, I opened the dispute and I hope "Bank of America" will help my money back!
STAY AWAY FROM CNDirect! DO NOT BELIEVE THEM!

Tip for consumers: Order No. : CNN54X7C4_CN Order date : 2016, December, 02 17:51 Total US $ 344.09 I received order - Dec. 9 2016 When the order was placed it was described: 100% Brand New Material: Cotton Blend 4 Colors for your choice: Black, Gray, Pink, White Collar: Unique style, make you more beautiful, fashion, sexy and elegant. You should as soon as possible to return my money - US$344.09 You need to take of all the costs of sending your items from the US to China! USA -CHINA -$274.90 or GA - CA $ 91.70

ks191
1/21/17

Found out someone used my card to make $300 in purchases from this site and their U.S. Contact hasn't returned my calls. I also sent an email to their orders@cndirect.com and got no return email. I want my money back! I didn't authorize the purchase...the least they could do is return my call!

jennym72
1/20/17

Outstanding experience of customer service, the product was good and were exact as displayed on the site. The delivery service was superb because it beyond what i can imagine. I recommend the site for good quality materials and outstanding delivery service.

melissaw78
1/18/17

Even slow but was i was amazed with the quality of good service as i received the exact product i ordered for.There is no need to doubt this service because the best ever online shopping experience can only be gotten from CNDirect with their quality delivery service.I will definitely order again and become your regular customer.......Thanks!!!

jazzlyna
1/13/17

I purchased two items from cndirect, and love the shopping from there. It was my amazing experience of online shopping as their service is best and products are of top-quality. I got my shopping items on time, and also within a very acceptable shipping time.
I have just received my items from cndirect, and when I open my pack, I love the purchased items. That was fit in size, as the size chart told. I tried it, and the dress fitted perfectly to me. I am so glad about my shopping and thankful for such an excellent delivery and good-quality. Will shop again!!!

georgiar14
1/13/17

Hello, I contacted you a few days ago regarding a jumper I ordered from you that hadn't arrived and had no email of a tracking number but only now have I received your reply - I'm afraid I have no information about an order/tracking number but the money has been moved from my account - sorry that I've only just replied

rosen123
1/10/17

i have been sold from this excellent site many times
and received every thing i order better than i expected
very high quality and i have them on time
also i can knew my goods place by using tracking number they give me
i love you CNDirect thank you

tiram1
1/6/17

I'm really overwhelmed with the quality of service I got on cndirect.
I had a remarkable and satisfactory shopping experience, though the process was slow but I got great quality and value for my money coupled with a prompt delivery. There was no down time, the transaction went smoothly.
I urge all and sundry who have had a bad experience shopping online to give cndirect a shot and I bet you, your perception will be changed for good.
I highly recommend.

tashal9
12/14/16

I ordered 3 items from them. It has taken 4 months to get to me and I still have not received the items. When I ordered, it stated that I would receive the items within 15 to 35 days. I requested a refund because it has been 4 months, however, the representative stated that she will file legal action against the shipping company but will not agree to refund my money. NEVER order from them!!

erical34
12/14/16

I ordered 2 xxl hoodies that were supposed to be fleece material they arrived after 3 weeks and they fit my size 6 grand daughter they are made of cheep nylon rubbish

evel455
12/7/16

I ordered 4 hoodies for $7 each. I ordered larges for small women. My order arrived within 3 weeks and the quality of the material was cheap. I got what I paid for!

mouada
11/28/16

i buy a thing and when i buy it i see out of stock..after 1week for talking with support and he tell me that will refund my money
2weeks still no refund
and cant refund to me just 2$...

vernaw3
11/25/16

Ordered an xl and a small. Both same size. WTF???

meym
11/22/16

do you ever shipped order to brunei darussalam?

kelseyn4
11/20/16

I order some ankle boots on this website a week ago today and reviewed them yesterday, absolutely over the moon. After purchasing these boots I red the revieW's and wasn't to keen, I realised I didn't get a tracking number and a lot of other people in the past havn't had one so I emailed the company, they kindly emailed me back saying I had the wrong email address and sent me a email address to the right department. I then emailed them and the next day they emailed me back with a tracling number and I got them yesterday, great customer service and will be ordering here again

ghostm3
11/14/16

I placed an order on 5th november and i'm still not getting any shipment message.How long does that take?

db139
8/27/16

I placed a AUD$25 order through my account, paid using a pre-paid credit card. After 2 weeks the order had still not arrived. When I went into my email to get the PayPal and CNDirect purchase confirmation emails I could see both of them in my Inbox then once the iPad had finished refreshing my Inbox upon opening both emails were gone. I am very diligent and can assure you I did not delete them, they weren't even in my Trash account with the 200 other deleted emails. Very dodgy, As I didn't use my Paypal account only paid using the Paypal icon then entered the credit card details they could not help. Very dodgy and very insecure if they can hack my email to reclaim both their and Paypal's confirmation email. Avoid at all costs.

noranb
8/23/16

I ordered 3 weeks ago and never arived

jelixav
8/14/16

Why is my order taking a long time ? ????

missu2
8/11/16

I've been waiting my order 2 months!!! Still not arrive :/

rm103
7/29/16

I paid for items, tried to get a refund to my card, they keep playing in circles.
They stole my money and never sent anything. Read most of the rest of the reviews.
Which law enforcement agency should I contact.

chelseas26
6/18/16

I only ordered $20 worth of stuff (thank goodness) because I was skeptical of the website but I had watched a video of my favorite youtuber unboxing her items from this website and everything looked fine so I decided to give it a try. I ordered a halter top in 2 different colors, both in a small and received 2 extra large shirts, a black body suit that fit decently if I tied the straps but gave my body a RASH everywhere the fabric laid, a white bralette that looked like it was made out of styrofoam and fit huge for a size small, and lastly a pair of sunglasses that had one broken leg that did not come out all the way. I was unaware that it was painted over in the position so when I attempted to open it with a little more force the lens popped out and the leg snapped off the sunglasses!!! TERRIBLE QUALITY ITEMS. And can we please talk about their unprofessional responses? They can't even speak English!! SO UNPROFESSIONAL. never again. Save yourself. And CNDirect? I dare you to answer me with your garbage English. Hopefully, someone takes action and sue's this place for everything they have.

marenm1
5/22/16

i had a long text about how $#*! this is but its all good now

still though, i wasn't able to log into my user after ordering which made me incredibly suspicious

lovrok3
4/12/16

So when i was register on CNdirect they give me 50$ and with these 50$ I can't buy anything. So this is bull$#*!. They lie to us. I can't buy anything with these 50$. So please explain it to me why it's not working. When I enter the code, front of me there is a message that i can't buy this whit this code. I don't understand way so please, tell me whaay!!

mareveum
3/30/16

check our honest review! and win discount code!

Youtube search : CNDIRECT haul review compra de moda online cndirect2016 (PTsubtitle)

user : mareveu

Available in Portuguese subtitle.

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CNDirect staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question