Review of CNDirect

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

katherineh39
4/7/17

I haven't been purchasing much of anything online, other than to try different sources and this seemed like a viable option. I really admired how easy finding anything is there. I wanted some VR goggles and some really cheap options were available there. I tried them out and they worked as described. Their service, delivery and everything else was on time.

albertk30
4/6/17

A couple of months ago I visited the online marketplace which was full of many fantastic products. They were lovely in design and to look at. I ordered for a pink hot sale toddler kids wedding and a pair of hot fashion lady women's retro. Both the items reached me in time and I was very delighted to get them.

michaelg314
4/5/17

No one deny the fact that the products available here are very cute and lovely. The clothing are very elegant in design and pattern. The electronics are very original and stylish. The marketplace is very adorable to me. I love to shop from here.

magp2
4/5/17

I visited this online market last month. I found a lot of products of my of choice . But I was in a fix as there was a lot of things which made me spellbound. Finally I made my mind to buy a beautiful dress for my wife. I ordered for it and got it . My wife became very excited to get the nice and stylish gift on hand.

mahfuza5
4/3/17

When I visited the marketplace I found a huge collection of manifold products of standard quality. Among st them I chose a pair of shoes which I thought at the very first sight that were made only for me. So I ordered for it instantly. When it reached me I was astonished at it's design. I just love it.

elliotb41
4/3/17

This site is sort of like Amazon, but only it's own products are present there, of which full responsibility is taken. And contains everything, from electronics, to clothing, to home improvement, you get the idea!

rawnakz
4/3/17

I bought two dresses from this site which were as like as on the site. When they reached me I was thrilled. I wore them very soon and felt the ease and comfort of their smoothness. They were rich in color, design, pattern and texture.I shall buy again later on.

sayginy
4/1/17

I had good experience with them. Ordered iphone7 case and some t-shirts and they delivered it, good shipping service. Thanks for your support. They have good customer service and i had good communication with them. Hope I will get the same satisfaction next time when I order things from this site. Its amazing guys, keep up the good work. Next time I am thinking to order some hoodies from this website and I am sure I will get the same satisfaction from this company/site. Thanks for the help. I really needed this stuff. Good experience.

Tip for consumers: i strongly recommend this website for shopping. This is one of the best websites i have ever ordered things from. They do exactly what you are told. i had good experience with them.

mrj107
4/1/17

It is the best market place for shopping. I ordered some stuff and I got high quality stuff at cheapest price as they described. I ordered the stuff and they delivered it on time as promised. They do not charge extra money. They have the best customer service. I had good communication with them. I am completely satisfied with them. This is one of the best places to buy stuff from. A trustworthy company/site where one can get amazing stuff. I will come back soon to buy some more stuff. Thanks for your support. I really appreciate it. Outstanding experience.

Tip for consumers: one of the best market place for shopping. i strongly recommend this website for shopping

mahfuzab
3/29/17

I bought some products from this online marketplace. The quality of the products were absolutely superb.Those were very nice to look at and of a very high quality. I think none can deny the design and aesthetic outlook of the products. Anybody will fall in love with them at the very first sight. They also ensure fastest possible delivery.

magpiep
3/29/17

This is really an awesome marketplace with a huge collection of multifarious products. I ordered for some products that reached me very fast. I was absolutely amazed at the quality of the products. The products were of very fine design and outstanding color. I just love this site and I will keep shopping from here whenever I get a chance. I will suggest my friends to shop here.

bruceh87
3/26/17

I bought a sunglasses camera so I can take pictures of girls on the beach, and It works awesome. It arrived super fast in 3 days in perfect condition. I told my friend about cndirect.com and now he wants one. So glad I found this website.

tracym133
3/26/17

My package from CNDirect.com just arrived, and its my badass mac book sticker of a storm trooper blasting. Only took 3 days to get here and was super easy to find. CNDirect has soo many things to buy its amazing. I wish I would have found this site a long time ago. I now have my mom ordering me stuff, and she even thinks its a cool site.

hamzak11
3/23/17

Last week, I ordered a pink bag that looked cute and my friend wanted to buy this bag. so I introduced her into cndirect and she was happy like a little girl. She not only buy this pink bag, but also bought a pair of black shoes. In addition to the transport time is a bit slow, the other is so nice.

markj196
3/23/17

I was so shocked when i got into www.cndirect.com, where there were many low priced products and i was so happy. Therefore I ordered 2 T-shirt to my boyfriend and it took me 28 $. After 2 weeks, I received my order and they were so fit. My boyfriend was very satisfied. So it is a wonderful experience.

williamh223
3/23/17

I love shopping online, and I always have a splendid experience shopping at CNDirect. The are diverse products in the store, and the prices are very competitive. The payment procedure is very easy. I have recommended this fantastic online shopping site to my family and friends, and they have gotten products of their choice very easily.

hendersons14
3/23/17

An exceptional experience of customer service from CNDirect. The products were good and were exactly as displayed on the site. The delivery service was cool. I recommend CNDirect.com for quality products, pocket-friendly products and outstanding delivery service.

cynthiam101
3/21/17

I would recommend CNDirect to anyone looking for quality product brands. Anyone looking should not waste time shopping around because CNDirect sell exactly all the product brands you would love.Highly Recommended

nancys206
3/21/17

I purchased 8 shirts for $15 each. My order arrived within 3 weeks and the quality of the material was good. I got a good bargain from CNdirect.

robeetm
3/20/17

With an impressive variety of items at CNDIRECT, you wont have any trouble finding the clothing, jewelry, toys, home decor, electronics and so on, to suit your specific needs. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Thank you.

michaell286
3/20/17

The limit of delivery was 2-3 weeks, i received my order for 2 weeks from sending and im realy happy couse of that and everything is fine about my order. :)

marissal11
3/15/17

I ordered 2 sweaters before Christmas. Never received them! Was told that China post was very slow. Then was told that it was stuck in customs in Canada, then was told in a 3rd email that I would get it shortly. Now that I've requested my money back, they told me it would take 3 to 5 business days....day 5. Still waiting...and it's been 3 months since I've placed my order....3 MONTHS

christelj2
3/14/17

I ordered December 29th and still have not received my package. I've been given a tracking number which is useless. I've emailed and said I'd like a refund for them to ask me in another email if I want a refund, they're sorry for the wait. I've been told China Post is slow, that the package was delivered but still nothing. I will never order from this again.

andersonm26
3/10/17

I got the second order delivered, I am impressed, very !! The product was packaged well with an amazing product. My neice will be ordering too, they all love it at home.

nataliec42
3/9/17

No complains at all.I got my products timely.The price of the products is less than others.They are so responsible and quick workers.Well done!

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CNDirect staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question