Review of CNDirect

Tel: +86-755-89619517
orders@cndirect.com

katej35
7/5/17

I'VE BEEN BUYING A COUPLE OF PRODUCTS FROM THIS AWESOME ONLINE STORE FOR SOME MONTHS NOW..I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED...

I'M GLAD A HAD AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

kanaksinhj
7/5/17

Every product in this site are well divided into proper departments. I am one of the happy users of this site I would prefer everyone to buy from this sites because this site gives the best products and has faster delivery than other shopping sites. Personally I have very good experience in buying different products from this website. I have purchased products from more than one categories and each time they knew how to make customers happy and satisfied with the product quality and faster delivery.

amanp9
7/5/17

Almost The Best Website Ever Seen.
Recently I bought some products from here,
Best Range of Products and Provides Good Services For Customers! Perfect delivery timings and no cheating.
No regrets of using these website.

fabiolal1
6/30/17

I did an order and I don't received everything, I try to contact the store but they don't answer me so I lost my product and my money

hubaibak
6/29/17

I was looking for summer dress and until I found CNDirect where I had found awesome designs, I bought 3 suits and the quality was amazing, CNdirect is always my first choice while buying online.

helenap6
6/29/17

I have used CNDirect for the second time now. I have no regret using them. I get exactly what I ask for as quick as possible. I wish I have known them for long because I have always experienced delay and hitches where I shop before but with CNDirect, I have peace of mind. They are always on point. I recommend the site if you want a great experience in shopping. As for CNDirect, Thanks for the experience, I will come over and over again.

amya82
6/29/17

Best style and great quality products, I have purchased various products from here for my entire family and all of them are much thankfull to me for such a nice brand.

hazelm29
6/24/17

The ease of use of the website ,the awesome prices , the quality of all the clothes I've gotten and the quick delivery is why I will keep shopping from CNDirect. They deserve the 5 stars. 10 out of 10 times would recommend.

angelad111
6/24/17

I had the opportunity to use this website and it was such a good experience. The swim suit I ordered came in the perfect size and was of high quality. The price was also good. I loved it.

alexz49
6/24/17

They have a good collection. I got my order delivered on time and I will buy some more things soon. The site 's design is really cool and with nice features. Customer support is decent. Overall, I really like shopping here and got the delivery within time.

robiny10
6/23/17
• Updated review

Dear Bree from CNDirect, If you would have taken the time to look at the order, you would see that I did not order any clothes at all, so it was never an issue about sizes. It was about your company not having an Item that they are selling and not being able to ship it in a decent amount of time.

“Worst site Ever”
6/20/17
• Previous review

This is the Worst site ever to shop from, and I will NEVER shop here again...
The Items that I ordered was never shipped because they did not have the item to began with. It then took forever to get a refund. I will never order for one of these overseas website company again.

ethans31
6/20/17

If you want to shop for all your needs at one place then this is it. There are soo many departments where you can shop from and having a great collection of products. Though the service seems to be a little late, customer service is good and solves the issue quick.

janen47
6/17/17

Wedsite shopping experience is good. The products are of good quality and have the high-cost performance. Besides, customer service attitude is very good. Although express speed is a bit slow, logistics information can be tracked. In addition, customer service coordinators have apologized for a bit slow express speed.

crystelled
6/5/17

I paid extra for 6-12 day shipping it's been 18 days and I haven't recieved my package. Tried asking for support, they couldn't do anything about it but tell me "it's in transit". Well it's in LATE transit! Very disappointing, I just wasted my money on faster shipping for nothing. I don't recommend you buy here.

bobm225
5/20/17

I LOVE THE PRODUCTS IT COMES FAST!!!! They are so good that I would recommend this website to anyone.

katherineh39
4/7/17

I haven't been purchasing much of anything online, other than to try different sources and this seemed like a viable option. I really admired how easy finding anything is there. I wanted some VR goggles and some really cheap options were available there. I tried them out and they worked as described. Their service, delivery and everything else was on time.

albertk30
4/6/17

A couple of months ago I visited the online marketplace which was full of many fantastic products. They were lovely in design and to look at. I ordered for a pink hot sale toddler kids wedding and a pair of hot fashion lady women's retro. Both the items reached me in time and I was very delighted to get them.

michaelg314
4/5/17

No one deny the fact that the products available here are very cute and lovely. The clothing are very elegant in design and pattern. The electronics are very original and stylish. The marketplace is very adorable to me. I love to shop from here.

magp2
4/5/17

I visited this online market last month. I found a lot of products of my of choice . But I was in a fix as there was a lot of things which made me spellbound. Finally I made my mind to buy a beautiful dress for my wife. I ordered for it and got it . My wife became very excited to get the nice and stylish gift on hand.

mahfuza5
4/3/17

When I visited the marketplace I found a huge collection of manifold products of standard quality. Among st them I chose a pair of shoes which I thought at the very first sight that were made only for me. So I ordered for it instantly. When it reached me I was astonished at it's design. I just love it.

elliotb41
4/3/17

This site is sort of like Amazon, but only it's own products are present there, of which full responsibility is taken. And contains everything, from electronics, to clothing, to home improvement, you get the idea!

rawnakz
4/3/17

I bought two dresses from this site which were as like as on the site. When they reached me I was thrilled. I wore them very soon and felt the ease and comfort of their smoothness. They were rich in color, design, pattern and texture.I shall buy again later on.

sayginy
4/1/17

I had good experience with them. Ordered iphone7 case and some t-shirts and they delivered it, good shipping service. Thanks for your support. They have good customer service and i had good communication with them. Hope I will get the same satisfaction next time when I order things from this site. Its amazing guys, keep up the good work. Next time I am thinking to order some hoodies from this website and I am sure I will get the same satisfaction from this company/site. Thanks for the help. I really needed this stuff. Good experience.

Tip for consumers: i strongly recommend this website for shopping. This is one of the best websites i have ever ordered things from. They do exactly what you are told. i had good experience with them.

mrj107
4/1/17

It is the best market place for shopping. I ordered some stuff and I got high quality stuff at cheapest price as they described. I ordered the stuff and they delivered it on time as promised. They do not charge extra money. They have the best customer service. I had good communication with them. I am completely satisfied with them. This is one of the best places to buy stuff from. A trustworthy company/site where one can get amazing stuff. I will come back soon to buy some more stuff. Thanks for your support. I really appreciate it. Outstanding experience.

Tip for consumers: one of the best market place for shopping. i strongly recommend this website for shopping

mahfuzab
3/29/17

I bought some products from this online marketplace. The quality of the products were absolutely superb.Those were very nice to look at and of a very high quality. I think none can deny the design and aesthetic outlook of the products. Anybody will fall in love with them at the very first sight. They also ensure fastest possible delivery.

Helpful answer

I would advise to use PayPal if u order. I didn't have any problem with my orders but to be on the safe side use PayPal in case u have an issue PayPal will help u get a refund

By Kadine G. on 7/21/15
Helpful answer

Yes you can trust the website - it may use tracking cookies - but it will not give you malware or virus - it the people who own it and offer the products where the problems start! The prices are low because there are so many people out there selling what are mostly copies/clones of original products. Theay are low priced because the makers use inferior components and do not have teh same quality or manufacturing skills are teh others. Example DJI - mostly top quaility and superb technology on its drones.. world leaders - but there are now millions of clones on sale and poor quaility. UNLESS you pay for DHL or similar shipping and pay extra - they use China Post or Hong Kong Post - which use Consolidated Shipping Hub - this means your item arrives at a sorting deport at the airport to be shipped tp your country - but it can only be loaded IF there is cargo space unsold and them these @Free shipping@ packages can be stuffed into teh free space. It may take weeks before an aircraft as unused cargo space and takes packages using this consolidated hub traffic. Some do get lost in transit and maybe stolen - it happens so CN Direct will ask you to wait 2 months - simply becvause it really can take time to get into air cargo space and flown out to your country. Answer is to pay extra and get a registered tracking number. The stores and ebay who say FREE SHIPPING - no its low price to buy and the shipping is added to the selling price to you. Also most of these online stores and even eBay sellers are DROP SHIPPERS - they have no stock of anything and they order from their supplier and they ship it out. I have used CN Direct and only two people ever send out reolies to contacts - Ahhton and Echo - not real names but we cannot understand their Chinese names! - maybe Ashton and Echo are man and wife sitting at home at night at working as cooks in an hotel - running this website business!

By Vinny V. on 3/22/16
Helpful answer

It took about three weeks to receive the order. An item was missing and in all the numerous emails between us they claimed they sent it. They even asked me about the weight of the package. After I gave them a negative review on sitejabber they refunded my money and asked me to change the review.

By Catherine H. on 7/13/15
Helpful answer

I thought it was complete junk. I ordered small clothing for my wife and most of the items could fit an elephant. I purchased a watch case with glass front and idiots put it in a plastic mail bag with no padding. Completely destroyed. Worse had to send all back AND we had to pay for shipping and they still did not give refund until Paypal got involved again. Avoid this company just not worth the alleged savings

By David M. on 2/20/16
Helpful answer

I you look at the posts you will see most are negative. That is because they are terrible. The positive posts many believe are self induced. I had to send everything back ($300USD) and it cost me over 100USD to send everything back, even though it was their fault. They stalled for over a month with emails everyday until Paypal stepped in and got me my money back. This is a company that should have been out of business long ago!!!

By David M. on 12/16/15
Helpful answer

Dear Ni ,this is Bree from CNdirect.com.the shipping time depending on the method you choose and the destination you are at. The fastest dethod take 3 to 6 days normally. Please check details about Dresslink shipping here: https://www.cndirect.com/Help-detail-code-Shipping_Methods.html

By CNDirect C. [CNDirect Rep] on 5/12/17
Helpful answer

Dear Sunira, ,this is Bree from CNdirect.com. Our refurbished iPhones do not have authentic certificate and do have good box package to protect it.If you have any more request, you can contact me in live chat or email address: orders@cndirect.com, I will try my best to help you as soon as I can. Have a nice day!

By CNDirect C. [CNDirect Rep] on 5/3/17
Helpful answer

It can take up to 2 weeks to process your order - they need to get the stock in. After that - unless you pay for fast shipping - it can take 14 - 25 days in transit.

By Vinny V. on 4/13/16
Helpful answer

close computer and restart - check your internet connection is working and and run anti virus - you could have malware which is using your internet connection and stopping you loading web page information... but it it not a question for this store to help you - its your computer problem not their websites

By Vinny V. on 3/12/16
Helpful answer

It is... but dont think you can buy an item at $55 and just pay $5. Its usually allowed at $5 an order.... but you need to check. I never bothered looking at it! A tip - register an account - if you are really going to buy... put your items in the cart - and leave the page. You should get an email offering you a 15% discount coupon! As above - you pay shipping. What others call free shipping and takes three weeks or more... will cost you around $8 - $10. if you want a few items they will be split into separate parcels - either because they are drop shipping parts they send you from other suppliers - or because its over the the cost/size/weight of the low cost shipping. Most of these stores - like those on eBay, Amazon etc,. are simply drop shippers with a fancy website. I buy a lot on eBay where possible because of the Buyer Protection. Many online stores will send you out junk and mess you about till you go away!

By Vinny V. on 2/20/16
Questions? Get answers from the CNDirect staff and other customers.

14 Photos for CNDirect