US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

db139
8/27/16

I placed a AUD$25 order through my account, paid using a pre-paid credit card. After 2 weeks the order had still not arrived. When I went into my email to get the PayPal and CNDirect purchase confirmation emails I could see both of them in my Inbox then once the iPad had finished refreshing my Inbox upon opening both emails were gone. I am very diligent and can assure you I did not delete them, they weren't even in my Trash account with the 200 other deleted emails. Very dodgy, As I didn't use my Paypal account only paid using the Paypal icon then entered the credit card details they could not help. Very dodgy and very insecure if they can hack my email to reclaim both their and Paypal's confirmation email. Avoid at all costs.

noranb
8/23/16

I ordered 3 weeks ago and never arived

jelixav
8/14/16

Why is my order taking a long time ? ????

missu2
8/11/16

I've been waiting my order 2 months!!! Still not arrive :/

rm103
7/29/16

I paid for items, tried to get a refund to my card, they keep playing in circles.
They stole my money and never sent anything. Read most of the rest of the reviews.
Which law enforcement agency should I contact.

chelseas26
6/18/16

I only ordered $20 worth of stuff (thank goodness) because I was skeptical of the website but I had watched a video of my favorite youtuber unboxing her items from this website and everything looked fine so I decided to give it a try. I ordered a halter top in 2 different colors, both in a small and received 2 extra large shirts, a black body suit that fit decently if I tied the straps but gave my body a RASH everywhere the fabric laid, a white bralette that looked like it was made out of styrofoam and fit huge for a size small, and lastly a pair of sunglasses that had one broken leg that did not come out all the way. I was unaware that it was painted over in the position so when I attempted to open it with a little more force the lens popped out and the leg snapped off the sunglasses!!! TERRIBLE QUALITY ITEMS. And can we please talk about their unprofessional responses? They can't even speak English!! SO UNPROFESSIONAL. never again. Save yourself. And CNDirect? I dare you to answer me with your garbage English. Hopefully, someone takes action and sue's this place for everything they have.

marenm1
5/22/16

i had a long text about how $#*! this is but its all good now

still though, i wasn't able to log into my user after ordering which made me incredibly suspicious

lovrok3
4/12/16

So when i was register on CNdirect they give me 50$ and with these 50$ I can't buy anything. So this is bull$#*!. They lie to us. I can't buy anything with these 50$. So please explain it to me why it's not working. When I enter the code, front of me there is a message that i can't buy this whit this code. I don't understand way so please, tell me whaay!!

mareveum
3/30/16

check our honest review! and win discount code!

Youtube search : CNDIRECT haul review compra de moda online cndirect2016 (PTsubtitle)

user : mareveu

Available in Portuguese subtitle.

tarak16
3/24/16

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING !!

Save your money - shop elsewhere !!

I want my money back !!!!!!!

Things take forever to arrive. And arrive in dribs and drabs.

Watch was broken.

Trench coat looked NOTHING like the picture.

Overcoat ripped the first time I tried it on.

Fabrics are flimsy, thin, see through and just NASTY.

Sent 2 of the exact same item.

A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY !!!!
And shame on me I ordered twice from them.

Where's my $200 REFUND CNDirect ??

Order numbers :
CN100324058
CN100292640

calib4
3/11/16

I wish I could give them a negative 5 rating because honestly, I've never read so many bad reviews for an online store!! I instantly knew it was to good to be true with CNDirect. I've never bought anything and now I am definantly not going to ever, nor will I tell anyone to go on there. The way they are responding to unhappy customers is not a professional way WHATSOEVER. You do not call the complainers " dear " , have unbelievably bad grammar and also you don't ask the people who are writing reviews to change from 1 star to 5? they gave you 1 star for a reason!!! We write reviews for a reason, not so we can just falsely advertise the amount of stars you want us to put. All I can say is it's to good to be true with CNDirect , a waste of time & effort to even try or risk it. SO anyone who is debating on buying there, read reviews first hand! As much reviews , and research ...

abdelfattahg
2/27/16

I make an oreder and choose the shiipping by aramex and i dont find the tracking number 4 the order and when i called aramex they told me that i must have the tracking number

yamairao
2/20/16

ive ordered about $50 worth of stuff and it keeps showing me that my order wasnt payed when i keep putting my info in the system this better be fixed or just take down the website because i dont think ppl should be falsed advertised everytime for their mistakes n i hope i dont get charged more then what im paying for because ive tryed to pay alot thinking i did it wrong cuz it wouldnt be a good issue or situation thanks

annas138
2/19/16

I have no problem about buying items in cndirect. I received all my orders even w/out the tracking number. If I have a question their agent is ready to answer my chat. I received email from them right away if I have some concerns. I am completely satisfied w/their service. I love the quality of the dresses I ordered for my little girl. Concerning about the quality of the materials, it's worth the price. You can't expect a high end quality for those prices. The store is catering service for those who love to buy cheap products. I encounter problems in paying sometimes coz it takes time to get through but I figured out how it works. The bank is controlling the transactions. If the payment failed it won't deduct to your account. Every time I got that problem, I chat to their agent and I got the answer right away.

artw19
2/15/16

I am tired of dealing with these Chinese online stores. They take your money and if you have problems - they build obstacles till you go away.

I usually buy from another store - then noticed that items were marked as CNDIRECT - at first I thought it was just saying from China store. But it really means the other store is drop shipping and CNDirect are the people sending out the item.
I made two orders. The first is OK no issues. The second one item in four is defective,
it was a CC3D Flight Controller 32 Bits Processor With Case Side Pin For RC Quadcopter New$12.46 USD. Its marked as being a genuine OpenPilot item - which I thought was great because most coming from China are clones! Its dead it will not connect to PC or iMac. I was asked for a video - they will not accept the video on youTube... so it was emailed - all time wasting tactics - They say they will refund item and shipping. So I replied.. why not replace item instead. Then nothing happens. I opened a PAYPAL DISPUTE. Then they email they will refund when PP dispute is closed. Now they just ignore me. Be advised if you open a PP dispute never close it... let PP deal with it and it also can cause the store problems PP can withdraw their services.
They may offer discount prices.... but if you get defective items or they never send out... paying money and getting nothing is only good business for the store!
Now, I am another Pi**ed off customer who will tell this story on many forums and never deal with them again.

UPDATE: CN DIrect responded to my review asking me to contact them.
I did - I related my problems - which lead to this review and their response.
Its now 8 weeks later - never heard anything from them.
I use Banggood - things can go wrong but they always sort out any refunds within 48 hours or re-send lost items.

adamm107
1/31/16

Thieves, too many emails and lame excuses received! Ordered early November 2015 now late Jan and nothing received, tracking has said in country of destination since 4th Jan but still nothing and no refund. Please avoid, spend your money at AliExpress. Ive not had any issues there that haven't been resolved quickly.

Its now March and more excuses from CND and still no products and NO SIGN OF A REFUND! All you get is contact your local post office. surprisingly I have done a number of times and told ... You guessed no nothing here for you... CNDirect, you lie and cheat and its the worst online experience I have since year dot! As promised on all those return emails to you I will BLOG how bad you really are!

Tip for consumers: Please stay away, I ordered early in November 2015, its now May 2016, written over a dozen emails and still no refund. I have given CN Direct 7 days to refund or I will post all correspondence online for everyone to see what I have had to go through.

nevac1
12/20/15

I ordered a watch that's came in a reasonable amount of time so I ordered another February 22 2014 and havent received it over a year later

pammieg
12/20/15

It took a month but really happy and about to order my winter wardrobe. I take back my negative review ... Thank you

yazonp
11/27/15

Hxjd

marianb10
11/23/15

When I was trying to pay my order, their system said that it cannot process the payment because the status of my order is not "pending payment". I have placed that order a while ago and just decided to pay it yesterday so I thought that may be the problem. I ordered the same items again and then went straight to payment on the same day. That very same message appeared. I joined their live chat and raised this concern to their customer service. According to him, both orders were already "packaged really well and will be shipped today". And since the items are already with the shipper, they can no longer cancel it. It was weird because according to their website, "processing time takes 2-4 days because of quality control and packaging". It has not even been 24 hours from the time i ordered. I don't know if the "faster processing time" is true or not. It makes me think that maybe they just don't want to refund the money. So now i ended up ordering the same items twice.

sofiar12
11/21/15

I ordered from CnDirect about two weeks ago and I got an email saying that when my order was shipped I would be sent all the information and the tracking number. Its been two weeks and my order still says "processing" ... Like wtf I needed that dress for like next week..

amym90
11/13/15

I ordered from CN Direct over a week ago and i still have not gotten anything. I try to contact them and I get no response

aminee
11/10/15

I have a probleme in payment page !
when i click to pay The order ! THE page will be returned to payement page !
la page a été Actualize et rafraîchi

ranjeetas
10/12/15

I like it this is same as like pic , really good quality.

donotbuyfromcndirectf
10/12/15

you burn in hell i will suit you
i will tell PayPal about you
i hope they close it for good

tell the hole world to not buy from theme

scammers and rippers

they have one person for customer service with different names including this name "charles" do not deal with theme

my worst experience ever

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CNDirect staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question