Review of ClkBank

Boise, ID 83706
Tel: +1-559-210-0502

briand123
12/4/16

I have been charged by Clkbank for 2 items I tried to buy but never received anything in return. Once a vendor has your information ClkBank as third party to charge your credit card. Don't do it.

dianej33
9/13/16

hi, ijust got off the phone with Jake, customer rep who helped me. i stayed on the line to complete the survey but it went to dial tone. i tried again, but didnt work.

well i spoke with C.S. rep Jake, he is great, really nice and personable and has a great voice. thanks again Jake.

mariad85
5/4/16

2 days after purchasing an online book I have fraudulent charges on my credit card and it had to be cancelled. Scum bags.

lindas269
4/16/16

On May 15,2916, I ordered this how to loose weight product and their website is set up to scam you. First it said the product was $37bucks, then their websit3 said it you order this added program it will only $27 bucks. Then it ask you do you want a internet program to $79/monthly, and I said no. So, I'm thinking I got my package for a one time payment of $27 bucks. So I look at what I have and I only was getting 2 things. But they charge me $37+$27= $64 big ones, whose smoking weed around here! I call them and told them to give me all my money back! I'm not supporting no bodies drug habits, because that's what you're on for that trickery website. I called NY card company too. Now let me not get all my money back, I have channel 5 investigation on my phone. And the cherry in top is, they used the Lords name in this scheme, so God said don't take his name in vane. You will be out of business soon, watch and see!

luzmindol
11/8/15

CLKBANK application was installed in my laptap computer after paying it. My laptap was destroyed how can I access again that CLKBANK application in this computer now.

michaelf122
8/30/15

This site is a total rip off. I had a 1 day old computer and paid to have them put in 2 files that I was missing. Needless to say they ruined my Computer and had to take it and have Windows 10 re installed.. Not sure why a company like this is allowed to do business...

elizabethl33
4/4/15

I received an urgent message from Help Desk National with their phone number to contact them about my computer which was locked. In my confusion I agreed to their fix and they charged me $202.00. I should have contacted the Frontier Telephone Co who I make payments to for my internet service. My payment went to ClkBank. I am a senior citizen living on social security and this cost was a hardship to me. I am wondering if there was a real problem with my computer and how ClkBank is affiliated with this company. .

ivanv6
3/15/15

I paid $37.oo for a product that was suppossed to cure diabetes in a week.I made the payment
through clkbank*com and as soon as I made the payment the add dissapeared and I couldnot
find it again.It was a very clever and convincing add,they must be making a fortune with it targeting sick an elderly people.What a shame.
ivanvilla2009@hotmail.com

yeshuas
2/16/15

I MADE MY PURCHASE AND MY DOWNLOAD FAILED TO OPEN. I THEN WROTE AN EMAIL BUT NO REPLY POST 24 HOURS AND DAYS LATER NO REFERENCE IS SHOWING ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND MONEY HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD. A CATCHY SPIEL TO PREY ON FEAR & VULNERABILITY REGARDING HAIR LOSS . BEWARE :-( !!!!!!!!

alicxs
1/26/15

After the charge was made on Jan 21, 2015, I finally spoke to clkbank on Jan 29, 2015, they refund all of the charges back to my credit card today on Jan 31, 2015. I am happy with my experience and I was wrong on clkbank before. Therefore, I am here apology to clkbank.

nitam2
12/12/14

My dad was scammed out of $170 for a product that would never download! When you try to download from their link in the email they send, it's a vicious circle that tells you to check your email for a link etc..... People need to be warned of this web site!!!

jamesw147
12/10/14

Scam, charging me a reoccurring charge I did not sign up for. Now I have to close my Bank Account and open a new one. Can't get them on the phone during normal business hours. Can't cancel reoccuring charges over the Internet. If somebody starts a class action lawsuit, let me know. One of the worst experiences of my life!

gordonh27
12/2/14

don`t go here they are a rip off` won`t answer call`s for car fax I paid for 11/1/14,never . received for $9.99.

alo764
9/25/14

i MHADE AN ORDER AND FILLED OUT MY PAYMENT DETAILS, ETC. COULDN'T PLACE MY ORDER UNTIL I HAD TO ACCEPT OR REJECT FOUR OTHER PRODUCTS. I MADE A MISTAKE ON ENTERING MY EMAIL. SO NO RECEIPT WAS SENT. THEY DID SAY INVALID EMAIL AND TOLD ME TO CORRECT IT. BUT HOW? GOT THE SAME REPLY TO CORRECT IT. CALLED THEM AND WAS TOLD ALL OPERATORS ARE BUSY. GAVE THEM MY PHONE # TO CALL ME BACK. NO CALL BACK YET AND ITS BEEN SEVERAL HOURS. I WILL HAVE TO CALL MY CC TO SEE IF THE ORDER WAS PLACED. HOPEFULLY NOT AS I HAVE NO ORDER NUMBER TO PRINT OUT AND THEY HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT ME. ORDERS SHOULD NOT BE PLACED UNTIL THEY HAVE A VALID EMAIL TO SEND A RECEIPT.

mickm14
6/11/14

Used the service while purchasing what seemed to be a legit product. Found the experience convoluted and purposely designed to confuse you in what you are getting for your money. For products was not what was originally presented. Beware of these types of sales and purchases. I was surprised as I found this product advertised from what seemed to be a credible organization, World Net Daily. I am questioning World Net Daily as a credible source of news because of this. I was double charged as well and am hoping to get my money back as guarantee says 60 days. Still getting a message that staff are in training and are unable to serve me.

benjamind13
5/29/14

I purchased an online book and video and the vender used clkbank to bill me. The process was extremely confusing, there were multiple multiple other offers I had to decline before finalizing my order. Once I declined the last order it didn't bring me to any confirmation finalizing order" screen, it just had some generic window that said your "order has been purchased OR cancelled" What?! Two days later my credit card has fraudulent activity on it. Now I know that this doesn't prove that clkbank provided my credit card information to someone it shouldn't but it doesn't look good either.

findlesd
11/18/13

I thought i had been scammed when money had been taken on my credit card by clkbank.com
phoned c/c co. and with their help and internet search remembered i had bought a book with instant download and forgotten to take a copy of the receipt - had no actual book delivered to remind me
could this apply to you

teresah10
11/7/13

I have had charges taken from my account for something I have no freaking clue of what it is for. All on the same day. one for 9.95 , 39.90 and 19.95 and it was on Sunday. I just opened this new account because I had the same thing happening and I disposed of my debit card now they have my credit card number. How do I get this stopped and/or who do I contact, Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have not bought anything digital either. HELP!!! overdraft charges are killing me

rogerr22
5/8/13

I think Click Bank is a good company...they put out some good products but I haven't made money from them yet.

opreav
1/2/13

bani affilere

jacksc
8/8/11

These are a fraudulent web site who get you to sign up for their services and once they have your money you find out they do not provide the services offered. In particular they offer services in the UK but when you sign up ojnly those services in USA are allowed. They also will not then refund you payment. They have obtained these payments illegally and should not be used.

latanyag
3/1/11

about 2 weeks ago I paid two different payments to get started in this internet business call clkbank. I was told that I was purchasing some materials to get me started into the internet business because a llot of people use and play the games that are on facebook so I thought hey this might be a good money maker. I have not recieved any materials yet and I am worried that I have lost some money. Then here comes another face talking about making money so I just purchased the program today I think I make a big mistake again.

carolep1
3/30/10

This is my third entry on teh same site above. It is has been 10 day since cLK bank took $19.95 and even though they did write an email about 8 days ago saying they would return the money to my credit card, they have not yet done that. I have contacted my credit card company 2 times now and tehy say it may take a few weeks to get it back depending on the bank clkbank uses. So be very careful. Do not fall for this site.
Carole Phillips

Helpful answer

Here you will find the link to get details of your transaction. You need to enter few details like your email ID associated/ or other valid details and you will get the details of your transactions via clkbank.com. You may also request for a refund. Note, Clkbank is not a scammed payment site. https://support.clickbank.com/entries/23294243-How-do-I-get-a-refund-

By Niranjan J. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

I need to cancel the order I charged this morning to Sucess with Anthony. Please let me know ASAP when this is completed. Do not want this to go to my credit card. Vivian Willaimson

By VIVIAN W. on 9/4/12

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the ClkBank staff and other customers.

ClkBank?