Review of ClkBank

Boise, ID 83706
Tel: +1-559-210-0502

debbiem177
2/10/18

The order was for one book and I was charged for 3 different books. The first book I didnt even think it went through but my husband Thank God, keeps an eye on my account for me. I had a total of 5 charges from clkBank but what was good they sent everything to my email account so I could figure out what had went wrong. I did get two honorable people that work there to help me and they refunded my money within a couple of hours. Now was it the web site that sent the charge to them or did they take upon there self to charge the stuff on my account. I dont know but they did refund my money and they were very polite about doing so. Deborah M.

Tip for consumers: I ordered through my email and I only delete my email about every other month so I had all the info I need to contact these people. Be careful there are people in sheep clothing out there to deceive you. I have been scammed by them in the pass and Visa had to get my money back. I was just lucky, remember that JUST LUCKY!!

egilssoni
1/8/18

I ordered 1 thing; then without telling me they added a monthly subscription for over $50/month. Luckily I saw it in the fine print of the emailed receipt, and called to cancel the order. Hopefully that will be the last I hear from them...

liliyat1
11/29/17

I bought a book a month ago for $12. In a month i was charged from them another $8.20 and i havent bought absolutely anything! I had my cc blocked since i read other people were charged with much higher ammounts.

suet61
11/26/17

VERY frustrating. I purchased an online course which cost me approx ZAR800 with the present lousy conversion rate of ZAR to dollars. That went through without a hitch. However, when checking my latest credit card statement I found another amount for R194 had been debited although I had purchased nothing further. I have tried to get in touch but it's impossible on line and I cannot afford to phone the USA from South Africa! Same complaint as someone else, I went onto the live chat and after answering all the necessary questions I was just cut off and told all consultants were busy. It is definitely an electronic system and not a person on the other end. I am stymied as have no other way of contacting them. They do not appear to allow email correspondence - doubtless with good reasons!! I am not happy!

kevinp136
11/4/17

I have a charge from them on my cc and when I went on there website they have an online chat feature I used. after answering all the questions I could they just disconnected me. I personally think is an automated service not a real person on the other end. I will be disputing the charge.

briand123
12/4/16

I have been charged by Clkbank for 2 items I tried to buy but never received anything in return. Once a vendor has your information ClkBank as third party to charge your credit card. Don't do it.

dianej33
9/13/16

hi, ijust got off the phone with Jake, customer rep who helped me. i stayed on the line to complete the survey but it went to dial tone. i tried again, but didnt work.

well i spoke with C.S. rep Jake, he is great, really nice and personable and has a great voice. thanks again Jake.

mariad85
5/4/16

2 days after purchasing an online book I have fraudulent charges on my credit card and it had to be cancelled. Scum bags.

lindas269
4/16/16

On May 15,2916, I ordered this how to loose weight product and their website is set up to scam you. First it said the product was $37bucks, then their websit3 said it you order this added program it will only $27 bucks. Then it ask you do you want a internet program to $79/monthly, and I said no. So, I'm thinking I got my package for a one time payment of $27 bucks. So I look at what I have and I only was getting 2 things. But they charge me $37+$27= $64 big ones, whose smoking weed around here! I call them and told them to give me all my money back! I'm not supporting no bodies drug habits, because that's what you're on for that trickery website. I called NY card company too. Now let me not get all my money back, I have channel 5 investigation on my phone. And the cherry in top is, they used the Lords name in this scheme, so God said don't take his name in vane. You will be out of business soon, watch and see!

luzmindol
11/8/15

CLKBANK application was installed in my laptap computer after paying it. My laptap was destroyed how can I access again that CLKBANK application in this computer now.

michaelf122
8/30/15

This site is a total rip off. I had a 1 day old computer and paid to have them put in 2 files that I was missing. Needless to say they ruined my Computer and had to take it and have Windows 10 re installed.. Not sure why a company like this is allowed to do business...

elizabethl33
4/4/15

I received an urgent message from Help Desk National with their phone number to contact them about my computer which was locked. In my confusion I agreed to their fix and they charged me $202.00. I should have contacted the Frontier Telephone Co who I make payments to for my internet service. My payment went to ClkBank. I am a senior citizen living on social security and this cost was a hardship to me. I am wondering if there was a real problem with my computer and how ClkBank is affiliated with this company. .

ivanv6
3/15/15

I paid $37.oo for a product that was suppossed to cure diabetes in a week.I made the payment
through clkbank*com and as soon as I made the payment the add dissapeared and I couldnot
find it again.It was a very clever and convincing add,they must be making a fortune with it targeting sick an elderly people.What a shame.
ivanvilla2009@hotmail.com

yeshuas
2/16/15

I MADE MY PURCHASE AND MY DOWNLOAD FAILED TO OPEN. I THEN WROTE AN EMAIL BUT NO REPLY POST 24 HOURS AND DAYS LATER NO REFERENCE IS SHOWING ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND MONEY HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD. A CATCHY SPIEL TO PREY ON FEAR & VULNERABILITY REGARDING HAIR LOSS . BEWARE :-( !!!!!!!!

alicxs
1/26/15

After the charge was made on Jan 21, 2015, I finally spoke to clkbank on Jan 29, 2015, they refund all of the charges back to my credit card today on Jan 31, 2015. I am happy with my experience and I was wrong on clkbank before. Therefore, I am here apology to clkbank.

nitam2
12/12/14

My dad was scammed out of $170 for a product that would never download! When you try to download from their link in the email they send, it's a vicious circle that tells you to check your email for a link etc..... People need to be warned of this web site!!!

jamesw147
12/10/14

Scam, charging me a reoccurring charge I did not sign up for. Now I have to close my Bank Account and open a new one. Can't get them on the phone during normal business hours. Can't cancel reoccuring charges over the Internet. If somebody starts a class action lawsuit, let me know. One of the worst experiences of my life!

gordonh27
12/2/14

don`t go here they are a rip off` won`t answer call`s for car fax I paid for 11/1/14,never . received for $9.99.

alo764
9/25/14

i MHADE AN ORDER AND FILLED OUT MY PAYMENT DETAILS, ETC. COULDN'T PLACE MY ORDER UNTIL I HAD TO ACCEPT OR REJECT FOUR OTHER PRODUCTS. I MADE A MISTAKE ON ENTERING MY EMAIL. SO NO RECEIPT WAS SENT. THEY DID SAY INVALID EMAIL AND TOLD ME TO CORRECT IT. BUT HOW? GOT THE SAME REPLY TO CORRECT IT. CALLED THEM AND WAS TOLD ALL OPERATORS ARE BUSY. GAVE THEM MY PHONE # TO CALL ME BACK. NO CALL BACK YET AND ITS BEEN SEVERAL HOURS. I WILL HAVE TO CALL MY CC TO SEE IF THE ORDER WAS PLACED. HOPEFULLY NOT AS I HAVE NO ORDER NUMBER TO PRINT OUT AND THEY HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT ME. ORDERS SHOULD NOT BE PLACED UNTIL THEY HAVE A VALID EMAIL TO SEND A RECEIPT.

mickm14
6/11/14

Used the service while purchasing what seemed to be a legit product. Found the experience convoluted and purposely designed to confuse you in what you are getting for your money. For products was not what was originally presented. Beware of these types of sales and purchases. I was surprised as I found this product advertised from what seemed to be a credible organization, World Net Daily. I am questioning World Net Daily as a credible source of news because of this. I was double charged as well and am hoping to get my money back as guarantee says 60 days. Still getting a message that staff are in training and are unable to serve me.

benjamind13
5/29/14

I purchased an online book and video and the vender used clkbank to bill me. The process was extremely confusing, there were multiple multiple other offers I had to decline before finalizing my order. Once I declined the last order it didn't bring me to any confirmation finalizing order" screen, it just had some generic window that said your "order has been purchased OR cancelled" What?! Two days later my credit card has fraudulent activity on it. Now I know that this doesn't prove that clkbank provided my credit card information to someone it shouldn't but it doesn't look good either.

findlesd
11/18/13

I thought i had been scammed when money had been taken on my credit card by clkbank.com
phoned c/c co. and with their help and internet search remembered i had bought a book with instant download and forgotten to take a copy of the receipt - had no actual book delivered to remind me
could this apply to you

teresah10
11/7/13

I have had charges taken from my account for something I have no freaking clue of what it is for. All on the same day. one for 9.95 , 39.90 and 19.95 and it was on Sunday. I just opened this new account because I had the same thing happening and I disposed of my debit card now they have my credit card number. How do I get this stopped and/or who do I contact, Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have not bought anything digital either. HELP!!! overdraft charges are killing me

rogerr22
5/8/13

I think Click Bank is a good company...they put out some good products but I haven't made money from them yet.

opreav
1/2/13

bani affilere

Here you will find the link to get details of your transaction. You need to enter few details like your email ID associated/ or other valid details and you will get the details of your transactions via clkbank.com. You may also request for a refund. Note, Clkbank is not a scammed payment site. https://support.clickbank.com/entries/23294243-How-do-I-get-a-refund-

By Niranjan J. [ClkBank Rep]

I need to cancel the order I charged this morning to Sucess with Anthony. Please let me know ASAP when this is completed. Do not want this to go to my credit card. Vivian Willaimson

By VIVIAN W. [ClkBank Rep]

Questions? Get answers from the ClkBank staff and other customers.

ClkBank?