California Pet Pharmacy reviews

Tel: 877-554-4797
sales@californiapetpharmacy.com

vc36
10/3/17

Compared to the vet office, California Pet Pharmacy has the best prices. Being on a fixed income they help me to provide better health for my pet.

krisv16
9/25/17

We've been using CPP for years! All of our transactions have been problem free & they have great prices!

rosek45
9/18/17

You can trust your pets meds will get to you door in a timely manner. I love CPP. Great prices. My dog is diabetic and requires insulin 2x daily. Vet was charging so much. Then I found CPP, staff is friendly, helpful and informative. I order, gets to my door quick and packaged wonderfully. Trust!

christiec16
9/15/17

CPP has always had great customer service & great prices. I will continue to order all of my pet needs from CPP.

debbiep104
9/13/17

Very good prices and quick service. They offer better prices than the vet's office. I always receive the order within a few days of ordering. I have enjoyed working with this company and will continue ordering in the future for all of my pet's needs.

andreap95
9/13/17

CPP is the best pet pharmacy I have used. They are so nice when you call and can do everything online.

jennifern66
9/13/17

This is the most affordable place I've found for veterinary needs. I've been buying my dog's Sentinel there for about 2 years. Great prices and fast delivery and great comparative information about their products.

mc645
9/12/17

I purchased RXs for my pup from the Vet and they were almost double the price that CPP offers. I also purchased RXs from another mail order pharmacy and they were also more expensive than CPP and delivery took forever. I would only use CPP and highly recommend them

debrad38
9/6/17

I have been ordering mess for my dog for a number of years now. The site is easy to use and the savings have been more than 50% off what my vet charges. CCP is also available by phone for any questions or concerns. Meds arrive promptly!

lorettav3
9/4/17

CPP has the lowest prices of meds for you pets. Service is great, staff very helpful when you call. Orders are received on a timely basis.

jillw49
9/3/17

So thankful to have found CPP, without there reasonable prices I wouldn't be able to my pets meds. We love you CPP. Thanks Indiana

elaineb64
9/2/17

I have bought all my dog's medication here for about 3.5 years and will continue to do so because they've got the best prices. Always pleased.

carolm232
Carol M.
9/1/17

I try to order most of my pet meds from California Pet Pharmacy now. They save me so much money. Process is very easy and they are very nice and helpful. Helps a senior citizen be able to afford to take care of a pet.

dorothyc40
8/30/17

I have been using COP for a couple of years now. Very satisfied with them. The prices cannot be beat. Excellent customer service and quick delivery turn around time. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

leannaj1
8/30/17

I have been using CPP for several years now and have had nothing but good service. My orders have been filled correctly and the deliveries are usually sooner than expected. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends.

brittanys83
8/29/17

I've used CPP for years and have never had a bad experience. The prices are always great, the customer service is quick and attentive and they handle the relationship with the vet effectively and efficiently. Thank you, CPP, for saving my household tons of money and helping to keep my beloved pets healthy for the long haul!

barbarau13
8/29/17

I have been ordering Prascend for my friend Katrina's horse Dixie going on three years. The perscription medicine is mailed every 3 mos right on time.

mariao66
8/29/17

Submitted a request for prescribed meds for multiple dogs. It was approved and delivered with in days. Great service

piccolaj
8/28/17

I am so glad I found this site! I can get my dogs eye medicaton way cheaper and it arrives in a timely manner! Thanks!

tamir33
8/27/17

I only shop at CPP for my dogs medicines. They always have the mess in stock at competitive prices, and the shipping is reliable as well.

kirkp13
8/27/17

I've used them for many years.
Good prices, fast shipping and good customer service.Both my dogs need meds and I always get them from them at competitive prices.

paulam104
8/26/17

Easy and affordable meds come directly to your home. So easy it's a snap. Everyone should try CPP. I have 4 dogs so it's great for all my fur babies

mickeym34
8/25/17

CPP has consistently been great with fulfilling Rx for my dog and delivering on-time. Quick communication with my vet has been very helpful, too. Thank you!

kathleenr44
8/24/17

I have been using California Pet Pharmacy for about a year now. The prices for our dog's medicines are lower than we were paying at our veterinarian. The shipping is usually very speedy and the customer service workers are polite and professional.

angien22
8/23/17

We have always had a great experience with CPP. They ship quickly and are competitivly priced. Highly recommend!

Do you have a question? I believe you're sharing an experience... that would be under the rating section.

By Demetria Z.

I have not ordered that particular medication from CPP but after the way they handled my doggies medication for giardia i got the impression the company is motivated strictly by the almighty dollar and not for the health or care of animals.

By Tracy W.

Questions? Get answers from the California Pet Pharmacy staff and other customers.

California Pet Pharmacy?