Review of BestCanvas

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jennifere61
5/10/17

It looks great hanging on my wall! The price was great and the quality was more than I expected! I did purchase 5 of the same canvas for gifts and they all looks exactly the same! I will definitely be placing another order soon!

rebeccah94
4/18/17

The photo puzzles are horrible! Don't waste your money! The pieces were not even completely separated and trying to get them apart was a nightmare. Pieces ended up torn even though I spent a ton of trying to take them apart carefully. The backing on the pictures is too thin and the picture was already separating from the backing when we received it. Its a very cheaply made product and not even worth the $5.99 I paid for them.

melissab110
4/10/17

This is the best choice ever to order a photo on a canvas and order it here at BestCanvas. They are so accurate and do their job so scrupulously that I really Love it! Thank you so much!

ritae7
4/1/17

The canvas was excellent!! I plan to order many more!! My friends compliment them when they visit. I ordered some for Christmas gifts and they were very pleased

lindap175
3/28/17

My order was delivered quickly and with no issues! he finished products were great and my gift recipients were very very happy!

kimberlyh95
3/22/17

Great product!! Highly recommended.. would suggest to others!! Would definitly do business again..............

.............

pamw61
3/13/17

Tried a couple of small pieces and was floored!! Great quality. Good framing. So pleased with the product!!

thomasb221
3/13/17

Susan Tompson is great! Best customer service i have ever had!!
My canvas was delivered damaged and she fixed it and shipped the same day!

juggsb
3/12/17

A picture paints a thousand words is best used to describe my experience; I have 3 canvases in my home and am planning to order more this year. You can't go wrong with BestCanvas; it's a win-win with product & service.

rayc82
3/11/17

we took a bucket list trip and had lots of great photos. we picked on we liked the best and had made into a canvas print to put in family room. everyone comments on what a great product and how wonderful the colors are. very happy, we will do again in future.

tammys99
3/10/17

Excellent service, love all of my canvas I've had made.it have told family and friends to have canvas made through you guys.

marilynd25
3/10/17

Selecting and ordering my canvas print was very easy. The finished canvas looks great and shipping time was also very good.

jorgec34
3/9/17

Amazing canvas,service was really fast.Love it.I will definitely get some more canvas from you guys.

stacyd39
3/9/17

The canvas I ordered was everything & more than I expected! My parents were extremely surprised and blown away at the beautiful gift from me, their daughter's family. Definitely be ordering from them soon. It arrived at my house before the stated date.

timothys73
3/9/17

Photo to canvas turned out exact. The photo I sent was a little dark and I assumed it would be auto-corrected or similar which was my fault and mistake. Obviously, they print the photo exactly as it is received, so make sure your photo is exactly how you want to see the finished product (brightness, crop, etc.).

tomm1234
3/9/17

Always satisfied with the worlkids that I have printed mounted and shipped to me. Would recommend this service to other photographers

kittyb7
3/9/17

Love the canvas. It is for my son for Christmas. Hope he loves it too. But I am sure he will. He is a Razorback graduate and has a daughter there now and another daughter going there next year.

loris216
3/9/17

I ordered a 20 x 30 canvas. It was easy to place the order and the shipping was very fast. The canvas was wrapped in bubble wrap, surrounded by cardboard and then shipped in a cardboard box--very well packaged. The actual print looks great! I ordered it to go above my desk at work and I have had lots of compliments on it. Would definitely order again!

maryloud4
3/9/17

My customer was thrilled at the end results and your canvas polished the final results giving her a lasting painting of her beloved horse.
MLDavison Photographer

maryh298
3/9/17

I love how my picture turned out. Absolutely beautiful.
I have them both hanging in the living room.

angief21
3/9/17

Quality canvas prints at an affordable price and quick turn-around. What else can I say? I am professional photographer and use them mostly for my wildlife prints, but the family portraits look great too.

carlh67
3/9/17

The canvas print looks great in our living room. People can't believe I took the picture with my cell phone. I'll definitely buy another one when I find just the right photo for my game room and office.

ajayb7
3/9/17

I have no complaints and will continue to utilize this brand first for all my canvas needs! Thanks for always having amazing discounts and great customer service!

sonyan2
3/9/17

Canvas is better than expected, delivery prompt. We will use the company indefinitely.
End review.

Sitejabber is making me add characters to submit, apparently, the review above was not long enough :/ It's SiteJabber that set the minimum characters, not canvas discount.

catherinet32
3/9/17

My print turned out beautifully for a personal home piece. There were a few small resolution issues, which I recognize is an issue with the size print I ordered, but I used the image guidelines provided, so those could've been a little clearer. However, the webpage did warn me about it before I placed the order, and for my purposes it didn't need to be perfect, so I knew what I was getting. Overall, a simple, good experience.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BestCanvas staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 2/18/17
Be the first to answer
lt57
L T.
I am totally disgusted with your company!
I plan on making a complaint to BBB.
I HAVE TRIED for several days to speak to someone in your company about my Living Social coupon not working....after about 50 times of trying.
I even called Living Social to make sure the coupon numbers (3 infact) were valid, and they said yes.
I would like my money back....now as of today, the coupon expires, and you don't even have voicemail for customers to leave a name and number.
Your company has voicemail, and puts to on hold....making you think your call will be picked up. Oh NO....after 4 times of the repeated message, IT HANGS UP!
These are the Living Social codes:
LSPZC1GRC12E; LSPZAFG5AZCL; LSPZNXLB48418....if you care to actually take the time to look them up yourself.
I expect a refund, regardless. You can email me at lalu737@gmail.com
on 12/13/16
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the BestCanvas staff and other customers.

4 Photos for BestCanvas