Review of BestCanvas

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lindap175
3/28/17

My order was delivered quickly and with no issues! he finished products were great and my gift recipients were very very happy!

kimberlyh95
3/22/17

Great product!! Highly recommended.. would suggest to others!! Would definitly do business again..............

.............

pamw61
3/13/17

Tried a couple of small pieces and was floored!! Great quality. Good framing. So pleased with the product!!

thomasb221
3/13/17

Susan Tompson is great! Best customer service i have ever had!!
My canvas was delivered damaged and she fixed it and shipped the same day!

juggsb
3/12/17

A picture paints a thousand words is best used to describe my experience; I have 3 canvases in my home and am planning to order more this year. You can't go wrong with BestCanvas; it's a win-win with product & service.

rayc82
3/11/17

we took a bucket list trip and had lots of great photos. we picked on we liked the best and had made into a canvas print to put in family room. everyone comments on what a great product and how wonderful the colors are. very happy, we will do again in future.

tammys99
3/10/17

Excellent service, love all of my canvas I've had made.it have told family and friends to have canvas made through you guys.

marilynd25
3/10/17

Selecting and ordering my canvas print was very easy. The finished canvas looks great and shipping time was also very good.

jorgec34
3/9/17

Amazing canvas,service was really fast.Love it.I will definitely get some more canvas from you guys.

stacyd39
3/9/17

The canvas I ordered was everything & more than I expected! My parents were extremely surprised and blown away at the beautiful gift from me, their daughter's family. Definitely be ordering from them soon. It arrived at my house before the stated date.

timothys73
3/9/17

Photo to canvas turned out exact. The photo I sent was a little dark and I assumed it would be auto-corrected or similar which was my fault and mistake. Obviously, they print the photo exactly as it is received, so make sure your photo is exactly how you want to see the finished product (brightness, crop, etc.).

tomm1234
3/9/17

Always satisfied with the worlkids that I have printed mounted and shipped to me. Would recommend this service to other photographers

kittyb7
3/9/17

Love the canvas. It is for my son for Christmas. Hope he loves it too. But I am sure he will. He is a Razorback graduate and has a daughter there now and another daughter going there next year.

loris216
3/9/17

I ordered a 20 x 30 canvas. It was easy to place the order and the shipping was very fast. The canvas was wrapped in bubble wrap, surrounded by cardboard and then shipped in a cardboard box--very well packaged. The actual print looks great! I ordered it to go above my desk at work and I have had lots of compliments on it. Would definitely order again!

maryloud4
3/9/17

My customer was thrilled at the end results and your canvas polished the final results giving her a lasting painting of her beloved horse.
MLDavison Photographer

maryh298
3/9/17

I love how my picture turned out. Absolutely beautiful.
I have them both hanging in the living room.

angief21
3/9/17

Quality canvas prints at an affordable price and quick turn-around. What else can I say? I am professional photographer and use them mostly for my wildlife prints, but the family portraits look great too.

carlh67
3/9/17

The canvas print looks great in our living room. People can't believe I took the picture with my cell phone. I'll definitely buy another one when I find just the right photo for my game room and office.

ajayb7
3/9/17

I have no complaints and will continue to utilize this brand first for all my canvas needs! Thanks for always having amazing discounts and great customer service!

sonyan2
3/9/17

Canvas is better than expected, delivery prompt. We will use the company indefinitely.
End review.

Sitejabber is making me add characters to submit, apparently, the review above was not long enough :/ It's SiteJabber that set the minimum characters, not canvas discount.

catherinet32
3/9/17

My print turned out beautifully for a personal home piece. There were a few small resolution issues, which I recognize is an issue with the size print I ordered, but I used the image guidelines provided, so those could've been a little clearer. However, the webpage did warn me about it before I placed the order, and for my purposes it didn't need to be perfect, so I knew what I was getting. Overall, a simple, good experience.

joanh55
3/9/17

Perfect shipping time, Pefect durable an lasting quality. Very happy with texture, bright an better then regular puctures

cyndief
3/9/17

loved my canvas and it arrived very timely! great quality! lol, it was bigger than i though because of human error. but you can't beat the price and the quality. i ordered one for my middle daughter and plan to order more! thanks so much. i am very satisfied.

johnm1007
3/9/17

Got my canvas prints quickly and they were beautiful. Great price too. My expectations were exceeded

mollyt10
3/9/17

It's very difficult to use website to crop photos and labor intense if ordering more than one product. Shipping cost are too high compared to competitive websites. Your products are excellent.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BestCanvas staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question