US Government’s NSF

Tel: 1-877-4-BEEZID

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Do you guys have tablets for $2.35

I noticed right away that the bidding was a scam so I told them that II wanted my money back. They would not provide a cash refund but I did get a refund to buy stuff at the store. Pricing was slightly higher than Amazon when you added the shipping so at least I made the best of it without wasting a lot of time.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time bidding. Get a refund for use at the store if you already got scammed.

This company is build to take advantage of people. Horrible quality products. Horrible. Very very misleading about items.

This is the start you look in craigslist for example cell phone and find one with very low price so you contact the seller with the email address that he wants you only to use but he emails you that just sold it out. But you get an automatic respond like real Pearson and nicely tell you he got it from this scam penny site call so give you tip bit when goes to 6 second of bit to get it. Well I felt for it off course and did it. They want you to register with ID and Pass and also your credit card as security for auction. So as soon as you gave your card they asked you to get some package for biting between 70-1000$ WHICH YOU ASSUM WILL GO TO YOUR WINING AUCTON but no you buy bits package which takes out when ever place a bit and number each bit is not one each but 5-7 for each time which not tell you and even ask you power bitter like sniper or power bitter which goes against your deposit but not tell you. So you deposited vanish in few bits but do worry they ask you to fill it up. But THIS A CATCH EACH TIME YOU PUT A BIT THEY TAKE 0.6-1$ OFF YOUR DEPOSIT depend on your deposit. ACUTION START FROM PENNY and goes penny each time bits reach 48$ then revise itself to zero and starts all over again counter shows 535 bid but actually few 1000s during 8 hours which bit each second you do the matt and two other people which their Owen computer imagery auto bitter who the end to win the auction. Anyhow when you tap out the fake price stock for few hours on the same price like49$ right at 8 seconds while two other fake persons keep biting for something not change in amount and time until next day said one of two fake men person made by their computer win the bit at 49$. I emailed them but no respond and I called customer service which it is recording them try to sell something to after you deny they disconnect on you. Bottom a line do not believe people nicely give a tip in craigslist to go this scam site and DONT EVEN register or give your credit card please read the review they have one star and so many same story. By the way I talked with my card company and put their charges in the dispute and I will contact the government agency why they do not stut it this cites down which located in Canada. So if you want to lose the money and get scam is up to you!

I joins the site without looking at reviews the site is a nightmare

Do not waste your money on this scam

So a short story, I was browsing on CL for a iPhone 6+ found a couples that very cheap like half of the price from everyone else selling their and decided to email one and text to the other. Almost instantly a response back that the item was just sold and direct me to go to This is when I notice it is FRAUD/SCAM for sure because the ads on CL just listed like a hours ago and how could be sold already! A LEGITIMATE SCAM YOUR MONEY. And I didn't know that you have to put in money before bidding, thank you to all the shares.

As the reviews say this site is dumb and don't waste your time.

Terrible thing they will get you everytime

I talked to several different bbb reps and all told me the same thing the red tape makes it legal. Also they give their employees unlimited free bids and those use bots. They will bid thousands of dolars in bids on items selling at $100. Better to stay away. You won't win suing them unless they tell you they don't do the above and you have to have that on record. Then it's fraud and even then good luck with that. Stay away from businesses that don't have the bbb credentials. Good luck

Let my guard down and didn't search for reviews before signing up. One of the phony beezid Autobidders got me. My bad...

This company hires employees to sell electronics for super cheap on craigslist, then they say it was "just sold" and that they got it from Like c'mon how low is that. Anyway that got me to fall for it and sign up and its nearly impossible to win bc the same 10 people bid on EVERY item. Yoou can still win so its not a complete scam, but you will have to fork over alot of money to win. I was able to make my money back by bidding on stupid little items at like 2 am. But you have no chance at actually winning anything big on this site for cheap. NEVER USE THIS SITE PLEASE. If you insist to give it a try PLEASE you quibids, where its at least straight forward and doesn't have stupid ass super powers. This site is just begging for money, and you're hardly saving any money. Stay away from this awful website.

I was charged $70 with out even knowing about it and the bidding last forever starts counting down then all of a sudden time goes back up Huh? Nice Auction Not

I spent almost 200$ on bids to use to bid, yes you have to buy bids to bid on something! It also says that you are guaranteed a win, what a joke! I will never use this site again nor will I ever recommend it to anyone else! And as if all of that isn't enough, the clock would go from 16 seconds to 6 seconds and start over again and the bids would get higher! I recommend that they never contact me in any form because they will not like what I have to say! Next time if there is a product that I want I will go buy the damn thing at the store! At least that way I won't feel like I not only got ripped off but got screwed in the process! If it doesn't walk like a duck, quack like a duck then it's not a freaking duck! Enter at your own risk, it ain't worth the money, time or the feeling of being made a fool of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to rate a 1 just to leave this review! Not even worth a minus 5,000!

i bought a turtle/ninja/monkey and it was just a toy called teenage mutant turtles what is that

If I could leave ZERO stars, I would because I'm so pissed right now. My husband replied to an ad on Craigslist for a PS4. He received an automated response back about how the seller had just sold his last one and but referred him to the Beezid site. I, unfortunately, registered for the site because it seemed like a good deal. I purchased 125 "bids" and was supposed to receive over 500 bonus bids. Well, I looked around on the site and placed a few bids trying to get my feet wet. Here's what they DON'T tell you up front: most items cost you over 5 bids to bid once...and then you still pay for the item (sure, you might "win" a laptop for $100 but you've blown through God-knows-how-many bids to get there). So once I realized what it was, I emailed customer service and told them that I wanted a refund.

Today I got a call from STEVE (came from a Quebec, Canada phone number). He told me that he was an employee that trained new bidders on how to win on the site. I cut him short and told him that I wasn't interested. Then he had the audacity to tell me that "losers" only spent $70 or $80 on the site and expected to win big items. He was VERY rude and told me that I would have to talk to customer service. I told him fine - I'll hold. He said I would be on hold for 5 minutes...I said no problem. Then he said that he didn't want to wait 5 minutes - that he had other people to talk to....and HUNG UP. I'm waiting for customer service to call me but I'm ready to dispute the charge on my credit card as soon as it shows up.

Moral of the story - if it seems too good to be is. And don't do something on a whim because your husband wants a cheap PS4 ;-)

It's a scam, they phish for email address via Craigslist with fake ads for items that
have prices that are "too good to be true". For example, a PS4 for $100. You respond
to the Craigslist ad and the automatic reply says something like "oh, you missed it, but I
got mine at blah blah blah beezid".

they charge me twice and cut from my card twice beaware guys they are ...((

If you're on craigslist and you respond to an ad, but get an automated message back referring to this site, rest-assured the ad was a fake just to get people clicking on the beezid site. This is the one that I got:

"Thanks for the taking interest in my cl ad but you are too late.
The item you want to buy, someone already purchased this from me. If you're still trying to find a good deal on it then I am suggesting you this website .
I just picked up 5 of these from this website and resold them on here for some extra money. You can purchase this item from this website, they provide all brand new item at very cheap rate and also free shipping.

The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then place your bid on the last 3 second. That's what I do, its easy to win.

All the best,

Firstly, the "free bids" they offer to you aren't free, you must purchase bids in order to recieve your "free" bids.

Secondly, the selection is actually quite limited.

Third, the fact that you have to pay for bids and then actually pay for the item is rediculous and provides the average winner almost no savings at all.

Fourth, items don't end at the end time, every time a bid is placed the server sets 10 more seconds to allows hundreds of more bids to be placed, making "final bids" last for hours.

Altogether is nothing but a scam, you can spend lots of money on bids and NEVER win any items at all. I would suggest instead.

If you have lost an auction to a super bidder that had seemingly infinite bid capacity, or you believe you were bidding against a Beezid employee or robot, you may be right. We are putting together a Class of plaintiffs who have fallen victim to this SCAM. If you are interested in getting some or all of your money back (and possibly damages ) please send contact information to Sindogonzalez at gmail dot com.

Let's work together to keep these scammers from taking advantage of anyone else.

Simple scam. If the item costs them $200 and it sells for $20. That means they collected 2000 bids which they sold for an average of $0.70 each. They get $1,400.00 for a $200 item. This isn't an auction, you don't pay to bid in an auction. It's just a scam to Jack up pricing. With the evidence of bot bidding, and their seemingly dishonest business model, I would stay away.

for the $70.00 they charged me,without telling me,they should send that cute girl to my house to at least give me a blow job,because ive already been $#*!ED.,actually she should give me 2 blow jobs,for my $70.00.....

it is a scam they charged me so much money for nothing it is a SCAM

45 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Beezid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question