US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

thomasm144
4/4/16

Firstly, the "free bids" they offer to you aren't free, you must purchase bids in order to recieve your "free" bids.

Secondly, the selection is actually quite limited.

Third, the fact that you have to pay for bids and then actually pay for the item is rediculous and provides the average winner almost no savings at all.

Fourth, items don't end at the end time, every time a bid is placed the server sets 10 more seconds to allows hundreds of more bids to be placed, making "final bids" last for hours.

Altogether beezid.com is nothing but a scam, you can spend lots of money on bids and NEVER win any items at all. I would suggest eBay.com instead.

sindog
4/3/16

If you have lost an auction to a super bidder that had seemingly infinite bid capacity, or you believe you were bidding against a Beezid employee or robot, you may be right. We are putting together a Class of plaintiffs who have fallen victim to this SCAM. If you are interested in getting some or all of your money back (and possibly damages ) please send contact information to Sindogonzalez at gmail dot com.

Let's work together to keep these scammers from taking advantage of anyone else.

kw103
3/29/16

Simple scam. If the item costs them $200 and it sells for $20. That means they collected 2000 bids which they sold for an average of $0.70 each. They get $1,400.00 for a $200 item. This isn't an auction, you don't pay to bid in an auction. It's just a scam to Jack up pricing. With the evidence of bot bidding, and their seemingly dishonest business model, I would stay away.

kennys26
3/27/16

Good

bobr70
3/22/16

for the $70.00 they charged me,without telling me,they should send that cute girl to my house to at least give me a blow job,because ive already been $#*!ED.,actually she should give me 2 blow jobs,for my $70.00.....

hopef2
3/20/16

it is a scam they charged me so much money for nothing it is a SCAM

sashat5
3/15/16

They had very expensive things for 1 cent when I saw that right off the bat I knew it was a scam! Whoever buys things from there doesn't know what they are getting into! They make you pay with a card then they get your credit card number and they will spend as much money as they can until someone catches them. They had a 2016 jeep for 1 cent like really that's so FAKE! DON"T GET ANYTHING FROM THERE TOO CHEAP TO BE TRUE!

baileyb29
3/7/16

THIS IS A SCAM NEVER EVER PUT ANY MONEY ON THIS

stephenl53
2/27/16

i spend 1000$ did not get any luck. it a total scam do not big on this. Fraud people making money out of you for cheap items.Do not get tempted

elizabethf53
2/25/16

My bf sent this link to me for the site but i was a skeptic and by these reviews for good reason to be. Just a shout out of thanks for reviews so I'm not sucked in to this vortex!

benschweppes
2/18/16

THis site was a complete scam. I got o it to look at bids and spent 17 dollars. I thought I wold try an iphone 6s. People will use the auto-bid feature for thousands of bids and the timer is also a scam. As soon as you bid at the last second, the clock moves up again, therefore making the bidding last until nobody is bidding anymore. People will just auto-bid thousands of bids and there is no way to stop it. Next, there is no guarunteed first win, as advertised. It was advertised as a guarunteed win on you first item. LIE!!. There was no way to win and they took my 17 dollars. I am honestly mad. It is not good and you should never use it. IT IS A SCAM. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take my advice. It will help you. NEVER USE BEEZID!!!

torig2
2/18/16

I responded to a post on Craigslist and this is the response I got. I'm so glad I googled first!

I'm sorry to say just sold this to one guy. I got 5 of these from http://beezidswin.com and resold them here for some extra money. Actually i do it to make money for myself. Try it and save your money. just purchase the bids package.

The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then put in a bid.Just bid when there’s under 10 seconds left and it’s easy to win

hughg9
2/15/16

I'll be honest, i've never used this website before, and I never will. The reason that I am so frustrated with them, is because they post fake ads for products all over places like Craigslist and Ebay, and whenever you try to get into contact with the "seller" The response every single time is, "Oh, sorry, I just sold that to someone else, but I'll tell you my secret, Beezid." EVERY FREAKING TIME! I am done with this stupid website and its stupid scams. I hate it, and I will try to tarnish its name whenever I get the chance.

thomass143
2/15/16

Wanted to register, only to find out that my credit card was charged $65 for 150 bids plus 500 promo bids. A little pissed off yes but thought, "Hey, 650 bids seems like a lot I will just win something over $65." Boy oh boy was I ever wrong. I went after a 1 TB Xbox one thinking it would be an easy flip to get my money back. HA! What you think is the max number of bids on the product isn't true, that little green button is HOW MANY BIDS IT COSTS TO BID!!! So for instance if you want to place a bid on that Xbox you think okay I have 650 bids but each bid costs 4 bids making you actually only having 162 bids. Wow, okay 162 bids still seems like a sure thing right? Wrong again there my friend. There are crazy bidders who do nothing but have the auto bid function enabled for 1,000s of bids. Let's also clarify something. The timer is somewhat of a fake as well, it will reset back to fifteen seconds if a bid is placed so auctions can go on for as long as people are bidding. So when you swoop in at the last second to get that prize others have a 15 second window to place another bid. So frustrating you want to throw you phone/laptop across the room. Once you have depleted your bids and are stuck there wondering WTF just happened they give you a call. My representative was a complete A-hole and proceeded to yell at me for calling Beezid a rip off. Yes ladies and gentlemen full blown yelling at me. So I did what every good American does, I hung up my phone and called customer service. The next rep assured me he would be taken care of and gave me an additional 650 bids and gave me some strategies, blah blah blah. Well those strategies seemed to work in theory until my previous point comes around again. People auto bidding with no limit. I don't know where they get all these bids from but it makes you want to smash you head through a wall. I'm just happy they only got $65 worth of my money and not $1,000. Hope this helps at least one person.

chalinos
2/14/16

Este una red de robo es un fraude.

mikel228
2/14/16

This site has sent me mass emails without me even registering to their website. I emailed their annoying customer service at support@beezid.com but they are still mass emailing me annoying things and keep changing their emails so I have to go to all their different emails to spam it. Penny stock can be done at a legitimate bank not a fake website. Don't waste your money on this Scam Site!!!

Tip for consumers: Scam RUN!

irajj
2/11/16

brouzarouz

ricks81
2/10/16

5 Stars to all the reviews! Thank you I was pretty sure it was too good to be true and was going to be very competitive.. after reading MANY reviews almost all a 1 star with bad reviews has confirmed my thoughts.. Thank you ALL!

kathleenm58
2/8/16

They are not worth the one star, but there is not a choice for no star. I truly am one of the most gullible people on the planet. I was involved with them so long ago that I do not remember anyone's name from Beezid that I worked with. Here is the kicker. The woman who talked with me started talking about when she became a Christian. I did not instigate the conversation. I am a Christian. There were other things that seemed to good to be true and I can't remember. The Christianity thing stood out because, well, you probably know what I mean. She truly made a fool out of me. Or rather I let her. I hate that I am so trusting. I lost a lot to this site, simply because of things like "I'll call you back and see how you're doing in a few hours." Never called back and like an idiot, I'm sitting there thinking I will win and she will call back and help me. Never called and I let it go on for awhile. I finally confronted her and she answered me with a denial of what I suspected was happening. I am more upset that someone would use religion to make a profit. Well, that's been going on since the beginning of time. But well I thought they were legit. Believe me. They are not. What would a Christian be doing working in this type of business that scams people. I am not saying I am perfect, not by a long shot, but it was an eye opener and as a result I check and re-check before I move ahead on anything now. They are in Canada, so there really is not anything one can do if you are in a different country. At least that is the way I understand it to be. Please, please, please do not fall for this. I am old enough to know better, but I fell hook, line and sinker. I really thought I could start a little business buying and selling. Oh my what a dope. Be wiser than I.

beverlyk24
2/8/16

I had a defective item, was told to mail it back, I had it tracked back, it was delivered over a week ago, and no one will return my emails......CAREFUL

jeffh106
2/5/16

I filed out the forms and it took my card info, it took my money and got on the site to watch the clocks move backwards....I though I was in the movie (back to the future) I went and took a $#*! and a turd went back up my ass

danac48
1/28/16

I tried to sign up twice...both times it said enter a real email address. I entered both my yahoo and Gmail and it denied both as existing. You aren't worth my business.

angelab47
1/27/16

What a rip off!! As the old adage says if it sounds to good to be true then it's probably NOT true. The site leads your to believe you can bid/win very expensive items pennys that's bull.

earlf7
1/18/16

After joining Beezid.com, I made a bid that I thought was reasonable and later got a call from my coach, pretty much telling me that I did not understand the process and policy. Beezid carries a lot of very cool items; not just junk. But, the bids are more expensive than competitors and the real auction occurs in the last 4 seconds that the item is up for auction. Some people have done well and I would add that the count down to the end of the auction gives one a chance to time when they want to start getting involved in the bidding fray.

whatp
1/15/16

Ok... The site CAN be costly (bid packages costs lots of $$. But wouldn't that be ok if the $$ spent will last for a few days... And not be burnt up in minutes? Will the site not have shills with generic names that go on to shake the HELL out of real bidders? Fix this and ratings will go up

40 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Beezid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question