Review of Beezid

Tel: 1-877-4-BEEZID
support@beezid.com

thomasz9
9/30/16

I asked What is going on with the site and why is everything on standby? Beezid response: Thank you for your comments.

Beezid auctions are currently paused as we are undergoing site maintenance. Transactions site-wide have also been paused as this unscheduled maintenance affects many aspects of our processes.

Please be patient as we continue to work on these issues. We expect to have some type of resolution as soon as we can.

michaelp196
9/30/16

I have turned BEEZID over for collections in Montreal, Canada. I am looking for vendors to join the collection action and share legal expenses. If you are a BEEZID vendor that is not being paid, please contact me.

Michael P
248-683-3690

timothyk30
9/28/16

If you win anything you'll be lucky to get it and if you do it'll take up to 3 months and that's if you write them and complain constantly for weeks on end. I've got one more item i've been waiting on for over 2 months and can't get them to respond to any of my requests. To make it worse I've seen them auctioning off the same item and them the winner flipped it and put up for sale in their store. They've done this several times now since i won and paid for my item.
That is why I'm filing a complaint with the better business bureau.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. avoid it at all costs.

caseyc41
9/27/16

After 7 weeks of not receiving my won items, I called Beezid and asked for a complete refund of my money. They'll promise you 2-3 weeks delivery but it's a lie. Still not sure if Beezid is legit or not.

peterp122
9/24/16

Beezid right now not shipping the orders except for the very cheap wins. The bidders are complaining on pennyauctionsforum.com that Beezid has closed up the wallet area of the site to not allow bidders won money to be transferred, They recently identified a bidder who is an employee and that employee is running up the auctions very high. There is excessive collusion and cheating on the site and you will read about it on the blog. Beezid does not do anything about the cheating because the cheaters have money and Beezid is in financial distress. A lot of the bidders who bid on Beezid right now are saying on the forum I mentioned that they think Beezid is going to go bankrupt. DO NOT GO ON THEIR SITE You will only be giving the your money and even if you win which is unlikely they will only ship the items that are valued at under $20.00 Please don't go there.

Tip for consumers: the person who wrote cautiously optimistic is actually Beezid - there is no way any newbie won all of those items. see on the site where it says cherry status for new bidders only- well i can prove that they sell power bidders back into cherry status to bid against newbies file chargeback!!!!

larryj20
9/23/16

I won a few gift cards and have been waiting 3 months for my items. I called their several times and just get the runaround. Now no one will even get back to me. I think it is a shame that they keep taking your money and don't ship your winnings. I use other sites and don't have this problem.

sandyj15
9/21/16

I love penny auction sites but not this one. I have 6 items owed to me from May and they gave me the run around for months. I finally spoke to someone who said they were having problems and way behind in shipping.

I spoke with many other users and everyone is having the same problem. Why in heck do they continue to take peoples money knowingly that they cannot ship the product, I think this is intentional fraud and we should hold the owners personally responsible. Also, they are no longer advertising on google...hmmm

If you are also having this issue I suggest you write a review so more people don't get hurt. We will be in contact on the forums to discuss a class action suit. I understand sometimes companies fall behind but 4 months is a long time and I am very angry that they continue to run auctions, take peoples money when they cant ship the product. They must be stopped!

tonyp66
9/20/16

I won auctions on this site in may. I have still not received the products. I call all the time and the say their on their way. But still nothing. I consider them the worst auction site at this point.

beezidd
9/16/16

I'm sayin' it with all due respect, beezid ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on.

alexf77
9/10/16

So there is A LOT of hate out there for penny auctions and honestly, most of it is because people are jumping in without fully understanding how they work.

Some of the most common complaints I've seen are:

1. Yes you have to buy a bidpack to create an account. If you're putting in a credit card, anywhere online, it should be pretty clear that you're making a purchase...

2. Yes, each bid costs money. This is not Ebay, do not go into it expecting Ebay. If you lose an auction, you also lose all of the bids you spent in that auction.

As long as you understand how penny auctions work, you can get some pretty cool stuff and save a decent chunk of change. That's why I'm giving is a 4 star review. I've won some pretty cool stuff on Beezid, and, even once you factor in the cost of the bids I spent, it ended up being cheaper than retail.

Once you factor in the cost of bidding, the savings aren't quite as good as 99% and you can lose money if you're not careful. Don't get mad at Beezid if you didn't read up on how it works...

leonelb12
9/10/16

if you are thinking about Beezid, you are smart for looking around. Their "coaches" will only want to keep hassling you for more more money when they see that they won't get it from you, they are no longer a "coach". DON'T believe any hype they tell you!. if they say you can make your money back, BS!. I don't know what is wrong at this moment but i have been waiting for my items for or 40 days now. SMH. Apparently Canada still uses 56k modem cause they can't reach anyone, their system has been down since july. until this day sept 10. I will write another review when i actually get my things. Don't do it.

mariak68
8/28/16

This is the worst scam in the U.S. since Bernie Madoff! They trick you into believing that you can win with just a simple starter pack, but clearly it is impossible because you are up against robo-bids that are probably programmed on their back end and not even real people. "Ghosts" they call them. Yep. Ghosts for sure. Phantom bidders. Trust me. Save your $75 or whatever they will scam you for and just put that money towards the $300 laptop you're trying so hard to win. I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB and see if I can get an attorney involved.

karens233
8/28/16

It is possible to win on Beezid, but you need lots of promo bids and someone to help you. People to help are only a phone call away. Beware, though, of pushy salespeople. I was told if I made a purchase on Monday, I could postpone my promo bids until I returned from a trip I was planning the coming Thursday. This trip took me off line for five days. Of course, when I returned, I was told "that was a lot of promo bids", and if I purchased even more bids, I could have the promo bids back. I suppose I was sucker for believing what I was told; I should have known better.

Tip for consumers: Only believe the deals you see on the website. Do NOT believe what the sales people tell you.

carih1
8/23/16

This auction stuff is BS. First of all, I got a bunch of free bids, which is cool, except most things cost like 3 bids or more to bid, so I went through those like crazy. I also do not like that you can auto bid, I know it is convenient, but that takes away from other people winning because you can bid 20 or more times on auto. Also, dont bother looking at the countdown because it goes on and on and on. It resets about 20 times. So a 15 second countdown is a total lie and equates to about another 10 minutes. This crap is a total scam and I am severely pissed that I spent money on this crap-ass web site.

sadp1
8/6/16

The shipping is ridiculous. I've been waiting on several items for almost 3 months now. When I call they say" yep you will be seeing some tracking numbers in a couple days". Lie! Still nothing! They hound you to spend thousands of dollars to make money. You may win a couple things, but you can spend thousands of bids or all your bids and never get anything. Im very disappointed, they want you to spend money but don't want to send your products. They have poor customer follow through.

robinp55
7/23/16

Well, It seems to be many disappointed people; however, one out of 20 gave it 5 stars, and said "be patient and you can win". The remaining 19 recipients gave beezid.com only one star. I may join as it is older than dealdash.com. Dealdash has nothing I want, but you do!

amandaj67
7/20/16

From reading other reviews I think Beezid is using local Craiglists sites to lure customers. If you see a great price on a Craiglist item and then the seller says, "Sorry, I just sold that, but I buy on Beezid. Just wait for the bidding to slow down and you can win", that's the scam. Just fair warning, Craigslist is their set up to get you to join Beezid.

Response from Christina B., Beezid Representative
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for bringing this case to our attention.

We are aware of this practice and it appears that some people are using this technique to take advantage of our 'refer-a-friend' offer.

We do not condone this practice and are trying our very best to eliminate it. Unfortunately, it's a big web to police and we need your help. Please let us know when you notice these cases and forward us the relevant information so that we can take action.

Thanks for your help and we apologize for your poor experience in this matter.

Team Beezid
tonym127
7/19/16

This site is nice looking and they have beginner bidding (unless a vet ask for a favor and then they can bid against newbies) They call all the time asking you to buy bids. They shipping is TERRIBLE. You will wait anywhere from 4-8 weeks for your item. If you call, they will say something to the nature of "Since it has been more than 3 weeks, we ar sending a request to shipping" Then you never hear from them again. Do your self a favor and go to eBay, at least you will get your item in a timely manner. RUN FROM THIS SITE!!!

Rcvd from Beezid on 7/26/2016
Hi Tony,

We noticed that you had a bad experience at Beezid and we want to make things right! Since all of our merchandise is shipped straight from the suppliers, our shipping can take up to three weeks. Can you let us know your username or email address so that we can look into your account and see how we can help. It's our mission to create happy bidders and winners!

Looking forward to your response!
Team Beezid

Funny how they are now wanting to help after this review. I gave them a date to have to have my items to me or else I needed to get my credit card company involved. They did not get them sent out and I finally had call call the credit card company to get involved and refund my money. So this is my experience. Bid/ Buy at your own risk. BTW Beezid terminated my account for this and/ or the charge back. Either way, I don't care. Good Luck, you will need it.

Update: 7/29 just got the cards and sent msg - I will send back since my credit card company has refunded. I think I am being fair in asking them the send a postage paid envelope with sig confirmation, you think so?

Response from Christina B., Beezid Representative
We're sorry you had to involve your credit card company before receiving the order and we really appreciate you offering to return the gift cards. We'd love to send you a prepaid envelope! We'll just need your account information or you can send us your address by private message.
lindac197
7/17/16

I have ordered from Beezid on May 12th and they shipped a partial order and not the rest. I have asked 3 times for my purchases or my money back but no one responds to the phone it conveniently keeps disconnecting me and my emails have gone unanswered. They used to be a lot more reputable but times have changed and now I agree that Beezid is scamming their customers.

robertm379
7/15/16

Yeah, I ordered a few things from Beezid. Was supposed to be simply direct purchase. They should consider delivering by Pony Express. It would be much faster than their current policy. You gotta be kidding me; been four weeks now and no delivery. They've also changed the product I ordered TWICE since they "had the item in stock". Right. Stay away from Beezid.

elizabetha74
7/14/16

Charged me without knowing until I went to question my deposit from work. Charged me $ I could have used getting something for my children at the walk in store. They overdrafted my acct and refused to give me my cash back. They are liars and theives and won't admit it! Never again.

dieg281
7/14/16

Beezind salesperson after sales person witll all tell you one thing. WIthout purchasing a bidpack of $1,000 through them backdoor you will never win. Yes, you may make an exception here and there but for the most part you dont stand a chance to win. Unfortuantely, even when you buy $1,000 worth of bids and they give you 1,000,000 bids to your account, there are a number of deep pocket folks who spend $2,000, 3,000 and up to 5,000 dollars in bdis. Those are millions upon millions of bids you are up against when competing for that stupid tablet that you can buy yourself 3 to 4 times depending where you look with the $1,000 you give them in hopes to win. Which you wont. I can assure won't. Even when you appliy most of the existing strategies it is highly unluckly you will get your money's worth in return. If you do win the tablet, you may invested almost all your bids and on top of that you have to pay for the final winning auciton price and shipping and handling. And then have to wait for a month before they contact and buy if from Amazon from $200 and have it sent to you that way. So, even when you win, Who made a steal out of your $1000. Ask yourself, is it worth it? Well yes, if you are in it for the game and the compettiong, the excitement of the possibilities that you may possibly win, regardless of how much you lose in the process, then yes it is worth it.But if you are in it to win the prize, it is not. you will lose hundreds and hundreds of dollars before one day you finall win a $25 gitt card or watch they promote cost $399 that you can find on Ebaay for $45.99

kaylaj18
7/12/16

They charged me more then what I was needed to pay. The product was 2 cent I was charged $100 bull$#*! site it should be shut down

donnad74
7/11/16

SCAM!! Not only is this site a scam but the harassment and badgering that ensues once they have your contact information is unbelievable. How these types of scams can exist in the United States is beyond my comprehension. Save yourself the time, energy and money....STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!!

kennethc60
7/10/16

I tried to buy an IPhone on Craigslist and was told that it was sold but I could get one on beezid at a low price bidding when the auction slows down as this is how he purchases IPhones.So gullible me registered and started bidding when reality set in. I called Bezid and was advised that I needed some training and needed to buy packages of bids that cost $1000.00 to give myself a chance to win the high value items. I have to be content with using my remaining bids to bid on cheap penny items to try and recoup the $65.00 I paid. My recommendation is do not waste your money unles you have lots of it to throw away.

Tip for consumers: Do not be fooled when you are told to use Bezid by someone on Craigslist after they told you the item they were selling was sold and you can find the item just like they do on beezid.

Whe I signed up there was NO mention of buying bids. My oly saving saving grace was filing a fraudulent charge on your card You will have to close the card, but it is worth it. I don't know how long ago you made the acct, but i would get on the phone with the bank first thing tomorrow and handle this. They are crooks, but you have to learn your options whe you make the mistake of signing up with them. I hope this helps.

By Kelli S.

I lost a lot of money (thousands) on this website because I obviously fell for it hook, line and sinker and, of course, your coach will keep getting you to buy bids until you are broke, just like in any casino. That is all these sites are is gambling. The house always wins, them being the house and if you do win something, most of the cheaper stuff is just that Cheap. Looked on there the other day and they actually had paper towels to bid on. I don't know how they get away with calling this an auction site. I have been to plenty of auctions and if you don't win the bid, then you don't lose your money unlike here. When you first sign up they will make sure you win and then it's downhill from there. They change the rules all the time to suit themselves. And you will never convince them that anything is wrong, they won't give you back 5 bids--too greedy. My advice is to get off the website and don't look back. They will start calling and not let up!! The last time I posted here, I heard from them the next day and they asked me to take my comments down--if they are so legitimate why would they do that? Needless to say, I didn't.

By Bailey C.

I didn't get that far with them. I cancelled my credit card before they could charge me again.

By Kelli S.

Most of the bids only cost .01 - .03 - .07 depends on how you buy bids...You can see the average cost of the "winners" bids when the aution closes over on the right side of the screen...YES the same bidders are in there most all the time, so called power bidders... Yes they use the AUTO bid function, YES some people have said they feel like some of these bidders are "FAKE" computerized bidders that Beezid uses the program to build up the price of an item.. after all that is how Beezid makes their $$... MY advise is to be very cautious, you will never get wins of value compared to the amount of $$ you spend to buy bids... Their "Coaches"... their job is to talk you into buying more bids and spend more of your money... that is their job...and they have a way of talking to make you think they are really "Helping" you to bid smart!! It is BULL!!

By Bubba M.

DON'T BID AND STAY OUT OF BEEZID THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!

By Stephen B.

In your question you asked,"Why is everyone giving you bad reviews?" Who is "you"? Who are you referring to? This is just a site that warns people about fraudulent encounters with a broad range of Companies. Please be more specific with your question or just be smart and read all the reviews and take it how it is. Sorry I couldn't answer your question, but if you're planning on being another victim for Beezid to rip off, that's your choice. We just try to stop people from being ripped off by these so called Companies.

By Robert L.

Sorry to say, but you are out $70. Bidding on Beezid is like gambling at a casino. If you get lucky and win something, great, but don't count on it. They are out to take your $$ with hopes that just like any other gambling venue, they hope you become addicted, and keep spending $$. That's what keeps them in business. Unfortunately for the unsuspecting, they are liars, scammers, and con artists. It's best to cut your losses, walk away, and never look back.

By Rhonda R.

a super bid is a new super way to scam bidders out of their money by beezid , here is how their scam works :they use to have only regular bids which use to cost $0.60 per bid then they work hard pushing veteran bidders to buy huge amounts of bids once the sales slow down they introduce promo bids and much lower cost and had all new bidders buy promo instead of regular bids and bid against those that purchase large amount of the expensive regular bids basically they make the regular bids worthless and those that invest huge amount of money buying it basically lost their investment than later on they did it again and introduce bonus bids then did it again and introduce power bids every time they introduce the new bid they put best auctions up but only you can bid with the new bid so basically they force you to buy the new bids or you cant bid on nice items any more , now once again they introduce new super bid and make all the previews bids worthless , now all the bidders once again to stay in the game will max up their credit cards and once again they will stock up on the super bid , because they r stupid and do what beezid tell them their costumer service people , Amanda or Angelo r very good liars and manipulators , once they manipulate many bidders to build their bid bank again with super bids , beezid once again in the future will introduce new bid maybe they will call it mega bid and they once again will make the super bid worthless and make all those bidders who spend fortune on buying super bids loose their money , im a perfect example and a victim of their manipulations , I have spend over $350,000 building my bid bank and buying regular bids at $0.50 per bid then they introduce new bids @$ 0.001which make my bid bank worthless , I only manage to win about $10,000 worth of items with the bids that I purchase for over $350,000 , I know every lie , trick and scam that they use , I also have spoken to 3 former employees of beezid , and its unbelievable the things beezid does behind the close doors , they actually have a whole department of people that they employ to bid as shills and run up legit bidders just to make sure the company never lose money , I only can wish government would step in and shut down those crooks and put them in jail

By mike K.

There is no correct answer for this. It all depends on who has the most "Points" or "Other". Example: They have "Autobeezid", "Sniper" and any other form of "EXTENDING" the Bidding. Don't believe for a moment that it is "easy" as they like to say. Go to a real Bidding Site, like eBay or other that ends when it ends and you either win or lose. You'll be on this one for ever! Note: This will be my last Post EVER about Beezid. I agreed to "call of the dogs" if they refunded my money, and so I'm going to abide by my promise.

By Rob C.

I compared them to a con artist from a fair -- they fish you in and then keep charging you. They have so many types of bids and claim they will sell you large amounts of bids only a little money, but do not tell you that the bids are not really worth anything. They try to talk you into bidding on really worthless cheap items and then charge you large amounts to ship the item. I would call my credit card company and complain. Maybe if enough of use complain they will stop allowing the charges.

By Glenda A.
Questions? Get answers from the Beezid staff and other customers.

Beezid?