Review of Beezid

Tel: 1-877-4-BEEZID
support@beezid.com

williaml187
11/15/17

http://westflorida.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/67379722/c/k6962n this is were u go to tell your story

jerys
9/3/17

Did not send items won nor answer complaints. No wonder they want "up front" money.
I live in Central America, but have things shipped to a Houston address.

johnm1145
8/26/17

I knew after a while that this site was a scam and they still owe me items and money in my wallet!! Any idea how I can get reimbursed for this scam ??

arcieliaw
8/18/17

Won bid for LG 47 in television, but got a call telling me that it was no longer available?? wanted me to go to their store and choose a generic tv and pressured me to buy a bid package so that they can coach me . After I requested a full refund, my account was locked out and they didn't refund my remaining balance. Stay away!

donaldm99
6/4/17

I keep hearing about a lawsuit. How do I go about getting in on That? I was con' d out of money with beliefs of being able to buy stuff cheap. It is impossible to buy anything without the help of a representative. Hate this crappy website

gilbertc14
5/22/17

I purchased my first bid pack and was promised 10 wins out of that money. Got the 10 wins. That much is true. But... That's about as far as it went. Won 10 items but received only one. They kept telling me they were having problems with their suppliers. Asked for a refund... never got one. They tried very hard to sell me a $500.00 bid pack, then just blew me off and never made any attempt to ship the other 9 items I won at auction.

georgea98
5/4/17

I paid for bids, won some items put some items in their store some sold some didn't. I purchased items from store did not receive unable to contact company on hold average time 2 hours plus. Still had 25k + bids my account looked like it was frozen maybe because I was buying more bids, they have over $700 of my money that I probably won't get anything from it.

yeetm
4/24/17

We all saw that creepy ass bee on the television telling us to go to B - E - E - Z - I - D.com, but that bee is the spawn of Satan and will steal your children if you are not looking. Mr. McBee McGee, or better known as the Supreme Scam Lord, has bots all over his sketchy ass lookin' website that will outbid you every time, and force you to buy more bids, and waste your money on an 18¢ Samsung Galaxy S8 that turns out to be fake. That crusty ass, sneaky ass, scammin' ass bee should be locked up in a mental asylum for the rest of his life.

Tip for consumers: Just don't use this site unless you want your children forcefully sold to Chinese monks who will eat their hair. It's common sense. Who the hell would trust a bee with a mustache?

deem72
3/19/17

I won several items, one being an Xbox! I received the smaller cheap items, butvmy big items never arrived was told it was a vendor issue but assured I would get everything. They had no problem taking my money, but the items never arrived!!

robertt164
3/13/17

This site is a total scam. You waste your money "bidding" but you never win unless you sit there for hours trying to sneak in. I wished I had read the reviews before spending the $89. Got a $5 pair of headphones when they saw I was upset.

terris50
3/12/17

I bought a barbecue 8 months and never received it. They kept saying they had vendor problems and it would shipped but it never was. Now noone is answering the ohone or email and I can't get my money back or the barbecue. Any have any suggestions? Beezid a scam and a fraud.

aarondamd
3/5/17

it is best site and looking very good. so i am very For my work as a sponsorship seller, this is definitely a must-have resource! Receiving email blasts is also a great benefit. When I am on the road, the information happy i doing work this site ...

bjstuc
2/27/17

The quality of the product is the best.The services of the product is the best.The required time of delivery is small.The behavior of the workers is nice.

evam59
2/21/17

I bought and bid on items for several months. I received some items but then my account was frozen, now I get no response. They owe me 62,000 bids and $3000 worth of merchandise. I also want in on the lawsuit.

donaldh69
2/16/17

won several items but only a couple were shipped. out of about 6 or 7 gift cards won I only received 2 of them. they said there was a problem but they would be shipped soon. never got anything more from them even though I was still winning items. now they are gone with the money. rate zero stars if I could

tylerj26
2/14/17

I gave up on the site a few years back just to get calls daily for months last summer. I finally gave in to Amanda and now the 2 TV's, watches and smart phones I won are gone along with the $1500.00 I spent to get the big bid pack... I want in on the lawsuit!!! They owe us!

stevenl100
2/8/17

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam I supposed to get a PlayStation 4 never happened it took $400 from me

manuela65
2/1/17

I did purchase a TV and did receive it, thought it was a good deal at the time. Then I bought into bid package after being convinced somehow that I would win something with their propaganda on guaranteed wins after taking tips from their support staff. It seemed too good to be true and now it is. I am out $500 since it looks like the site is shut down! ...what a Scam! If someone knows how to get back at these thieves, please include me on the band wagon.

katib2
1/31/17

Amanda at Beezid, is great at her job. She even convinced me to buy in. Thousands of dollars gone and now I cant even login and try to bid on anything. BEWARE

samd111
1/28/17

I was also scammed by Amanda at Beezid for several thousand dollars that it looks like I will never get back. I will never give up trying to catch up to these low lifes. I agree with many of you,there has got to be something we can do TOGETHER! I believe that with the right leader and enough of us standing together and spending a little money we could get our money back. Myself as well as most of you have no idea what to do but am willing to spend the rest of my life trying to have this scum removed from society. Bless those of you that were stung.

alberto459
1/26/17

Thank God I was one of the few who got their money's worth. I'll give them a -ve 10 star rating if there was that option. I thought initially that there was some real benefits such as getting TVs for a couple cents like the hypes promised on their ads and then once I really came to my senses and realized that this was just like any other auction and that winning was by luck, I was out. They pressured me to buy more bids and that they'll give me several more and teach me winning strategies but I didn't succumb. The last item I won took about a month and a week to arrive as opposed to the 2 weeks guarantee they promised. I quickly realized those people who were bidding a lot and won sooo much and never seemed to run outta bids were actually beezid employees themselves. It made so much sense and I just had to get out ASAP. Like when they were giving away the jeep last year, do you really think they'd let someone win something like that? Even if they did, do you know how much bid it'll cost them? Almost three times the retail price of the car. I knew there was no guarantee to win anything... Anyway, I spent roughly $270 on bids and got about $1300 worth of goods from them, at the time (2014 December). I still have a couple things with them worth about $30-$50 that I won but I can't even log in to see them, much less get them. But I'll dust off my shoes and go seeing as I was one of the lucky ones!!1

barbaraa81
1/23/17

I call and all I get is an answering machine promising me they will call me back. The call never comes. I have sent emails only to receive an automated response saying the Bees are busy. This has been going on for months. All I want is my items I'm not asking for anymore. I still have Biz it Bucks but I know I will never get them back also. Very disappointed and let down. They took my money but never in good faith gave me my 13 items. This is since July

danj56
1/12/17

I had purchased unused bids on this site, promo bids on this site, even had hard earned cash sitting in my wallet..I received no communication from them at all, that they were having some problems...when trying to communicate, no answer to emails or phone calls...Im seriously beginning to suspect that a lot of those "winning bid folks" were nothing but bots.
For anyone who gets told by the US BBB that it cant do anything since it is a Canadian company, BBB might want to check out the US registered inc. and address in Wilmington DE

melissas167
1/3/17

Call your bank, credit card co, paypal or however you paid for the bids and merchandise. Dispute the charges. Do not let them keep you money. Do not be a victim. Good luck
Melissa

amandah107
12/9/16

I didn't get items I won like laptops, tablets, and items from the Beezid store I bought! Great way to blow over $2,000 Huh? I am going to do all I can to get everyone's money back. Right at Christmas they do this to us. Bs!

Whe I signed up there was NO mention of buying bids. My oly saving saving grace was filing a fraudulent charge on your card You will have to close the card, but it is worth it. I don't know how long ago you made the acct, but i would get on the phone with the bank first thing tomorrow and handle this. They are crooks, but you have to learn your options whe you make the mistake of signing up with them. I hope this helps.

By Kelli S.

I lost a lot of money (thousands) on this website because I obviously fell for it hook, line and sinker and, of course, your coach will keep getting you to buy bids until you are broke, just like in any casino. That is all these sites are is gambling. The house always wins, them being the house and if you do win something, most of the cheaper stuff is just that Cheap. Looked on there the other day and they actually had paper towels to bid on. I don't know how they get away with calling this an auction site. I have been to plenty of auctions and if you don't win the bid, then you don't lose your money unlike here. When you first sign up they will make sure you win and then it's downhill from there. They change the rules all the time to suit themselves. And you will never convince them that anything is wrong, they won't give you back 5 bids--too greedy. My advice is to get off the website and don't look back. They will start calling and not let up!! The last time I posted here, I heard from them the next day and they asked me to take my comments down--if they are so legitimate why would they do that? Needless to say, I didn't.

By Bailey C.

I didn't get that far with them. I cancelled my credit card before they could charge me again.

By Kelli S.

Most of the bids only cost .01 - .03 - .07 depends on how you buy bids...You can see the average cost of the "winners" bids when the aution closes over on the right side of the screen...YES the same bidders are in there most all the time, so called power bidders... Yes they use the AUTO bid function, YES some people have said they feel like some of these bidders are "FAKE" computerized bidders that Beezid uses the program to build up the price of an item.. after all that is how Beezid makes their $$... MY advise is to be very cautious, you will never get wins of value compared to the amount of $$ you spend to buy bids... Their "Coaches"... their job is to talk you into buying more bids and spend more of your money... that is their job...and they have a way of talking to make you think they are really "Helping" you to bid smart!! It is BULL!!

By Bubba M.

DON'T BID AND STAY OUT OF BEEZID THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!

By Stephen B.

In your question you asked,"Why is everyone giving you bad reviews?" Who is "you"? Who are you referring to? This is just a site that warns people about fraudulent encounters with a broad range of Companies. Please be more specific with your question or just be smart and read all the reviews and take it how it is. Sorry I couldn't answer your question, but if you're planning on being another victim for Beezid to rip off, that's your choice. We just try to stop people from being ripped off by these so called Companies.

By Robert L.

Sorry to say, but you are out $70. Bidding on Beezid is like gambling at a casino. If you get lucky and win something, great, but don't count on it. They are out to take your $$ with hopes that just like any other gambling venue, they hope you become addicted, and keep spending $$. That's what keeps them in business. Unfortunately for the unsuspecting, they are liars, scammers, and con artists. It's best to cut your losses, walk away, and never look back.

By Rhonda R.

a super bid is a new super way to scam bidders out of their money by beezid , here is how their scam works :they use to have only regular bids which use to cost $0.60 per bid then they work hard pushing veteran bidders to buy huge amounts of bids once the sales slow down they introduce promo bids and much lower cost and had all new bidders buy promo instead of regular bids and bid against those that purchase large amount of the expensive regular bids basically they make the regular bids worthless and those that invest huge amount of money buying it basically lost their investment than later on they did it again and introduce bonus bids then did it again and introduce power bids every time they introduce the new bid they put best auctions up but only you can bid with the new bid so basically they force you to buy the new bids or you cant bid on nice items any more , now once again they introduce new super bid and make all the previews bids worthless , now all the bidders once again to stay in the game will max up their credit cards and once again they will stock up on the super bid , because they r stupid and do what beezid tell them their costumer service people , Amanda or Angelo r very good liars and manipulators , once they manipulate many bidders to build their bid bank again with super bids , beezid once again in the future will introduce new bid maybe they will call it mega bid and they once again will make the super bid worthless and make all those bidders who spend fortune on buying super bids loose their money , im a perfect example and a victim of their manipulations , I have spend over $350,000 building my bid bank and buying regular bids at $0.50 per bid then they introduce new bids @$ 0.001which make my bid bank worthless , I only manage to win about $10,000 worth of items with the bids that I purchase for over $350,000 , I know every lie , trick and scam that they use , I also have spoken to 3 former employees of beezid , and its unbelievable the things beezid does behind the close doors , they actually have a whole department of people that they employ to bid as shills and run up legit bidders just to make sure the company never lose money , I only can wish government would step in and shut down those crooks and put them in jail

By mike K.

There is no correct answer for this. It all depends on who has the most "Points" or "Other". Example: They have "Autobeezid", "Sniper" and any other form of "EXTENDING" the Bidding. Don't believe for a moment that it is "easy" as they like to say. Go to a real Bidding Site, like eBay or other that ends when it ends and you either win or lose. You'll be on this one for ever! Note: This will be my last Post EVER about Beezid. I agreed to "call of the dogs" if they refunded my money, and so I'm going to abide by my promise.

By Rob C.

I compared them to a con artist from a fair -- they fish you in and then keep charging you. They have so many types of bids and claim they will sell you large amounts of bids only a little money, but do not tell you that the bids are not really worth anything. They try to talk you into bidding on really worthless cheap items and then charge you large amounts to ship the item. I would call my credit card company and complain. Maybe if enough of use complain they will stop allowing the charges.

By Glenda A.
Questions? Get answers from the Beezid staff and other customers.

Beezid?