US Government’s NSF

48 West 38th St
New York, NY 10018, USA
Tel: 1-888-579-5910
support@beenverified.com
Start searching our billions of records!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

phyllish17
8/26/16

I recently met someone on eHarmony and used been verified to confirm their identity and to check them out. We are still involved and looks good for the future. I would highly recommend the site especially for anyone who is doing online dating. I also used this site to find out about some con artist that had contacted me through Christian mingle. Well worth the money.

nathana115
8/25/16

I signed up for the 99 cent 7 day trial I called within the 7 days and canceled but apparently they did not cancel it and carved me for about a year and a half save yourself the stress and money DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER THIS SITE

hollys61
8/21/16

I have the Intelius App & it gives me enough information to get started to start a deeper investigation on my own. It's $9.99/month for the mobile app for unlimited searches. It also has a reverse phone look up so I can look up a number I don't recognize that called me. It gives the person's birthday, list of the last 8-10 addresses, list of past phone numbers, a list of relatives & if you click on a relative it gives all the same information for the relative!! I feel it's a very handy useful app that gives me all & more information I need when I want to do a search on a person. If they have listed a work history or education history, that shows up as well!! What more could you ask for?? Stop falling for scans & get the Intelius app & try it for at least one month & I guarantee you will never want to deal with another scam again!!

robinp57
8/13/16

The free, nomonal fee, trial period was a great idea! I was able to get accurate information quickly! I had planned on extendingmy subscription but I just found out I need to move and things things are tight. Retirement income isn't the grestest. After the dust settles I will try to come back!
Oh! And the customer service beats EVERY BODY out there!!!

madana
8/9/16

Excellent, Superb and fine Service.

ritas47
8/4/16

As I had "NEVER" utilized social medias dating sites before, I did join one for a short, very short period of time. I found several of the contacts there to be much less than truthful (lol)!!!... The information gained from beenverified.com most likely saved me much wasted time and I shudder to think what else I could possibly have lost. The services provided me with many avenues to search out the truth, which revealed the untruths. I am most greatful and will use their services again should I need or require such information in the future. Learned my lesson about social media dating sites...will not make that mistake again!

meganc40
8/2/16

I had an account issue and was a little upset. A customer service representative named Melissa was very quick to respond and she was able to fix the entire issue. I am very happy with how well she was able to take care of absolutely everything.

veronicas52
8/1/16

I really enjoyed the thoroughness of Been Verified. I feel like I got my money's worth and I would recommend this website to anyone.

andrewh139
7/31/16

been verfied has helped me meet ppl tht i thought were shifty but found out they were cool and truly honest :) so thank u guys and girls all of u at been verfied :)

jeanh55
7/26/16

I was able to find a contractor who had disappeared with a large deposit for work not even started. Several home addresses, email addresses, family member contact info, etc. were all part of that report that I was interested in. The service is very reasonably priced, and the staff is responsive.

elysec1
7/26/16

Thanks for quickly responding to my request to cancel membership.

lindab257
7/16/16

Through my initial inquiry on Been Verified, I was able to find out the location of a friend from many years ago When I recently requested that my Been Verified membership be cancelled (since I didn't plan to make further inquiries), I received prompt, courteous, and patient service, both by phone and email. Thank you for a totally professional experience!

kelleyo3
7/16/16

I chose the one month only membership, but was then told, as my card was charged a second time, that the company had snuck the membership into the "terms and conditions" (which they know full well practically no one reads).

I am a business owner myself and would never consider screwing over my customers in the manner as was done. The excuse given to validate this dishonesty is that "you should have read the terms". Well, perhaps that is true, but when a business owner such as BeenVerified is full aware of the number of people being screwed over and being angry at the advantage taken, then it becomes the responsibility of the business to see that customers are satisfied.

I spend my days trying to calm customers down who call me already angry, certain that I am going to take advantage in some way BECAUSE of businesses like BeenVerified. I take great pleasure in having 99% of my customers walk away happy with the end result of whatever problem they have may encountered. My number one responsibility is customer service and customer retention.

I was very satisfied with the services rendered, the report was complete, concise, and to my knowledge, accurate. However, I will never use BeenVerified again and will not recommend their service to anyone, knowing full well that "caveat emptor" is too necessary to do business with them.

Customer service is always the most important thing in business, and by being greedy and taking advantage of what you are aware is an issue, you have failed.

**Edit: After completing this review, I was sent a full refund for the extra month I paid. While appreciated, apparently the only reason I received the refund was because of the review placed here, but it didn't arise from the actual complaint I made while on the phone with them at the time of cancellation. This is still a case of bad business principles where the squeaky wheel gets the grease. No one should have to go to an outside source to have a resolution of a business matter. Not if the company has excellent customer service.

ronm97
7/12/16

Prompt response to my request (faster than expected), excellent customer service.
Thank you.

kenh65
7/9/16

I reviewed features of BeenVerified and received top notch assistance from staff at BeenVerified. The feature results were excellent and we'll organized into a final easy to read report.

juliem141
7/4/16

I joined Beenverified.com on a trial basis. I only needed to lookup a couple of names. About a week later I knew I needed to cancel my subscription to keep from being charged the full monthly fee. I called their number to do the auto cancellation. (Very convenient). Unfortunately a few days later, the charge showed up on my card. At first I felt frustrated and started worrying about all the time it would take to "make things right". I was PLEASANTLY surprised that I only had to send one email. Within 30 minutes I not only got an apology response, they credited my card the full amount. No worries. No hassles. I cannot say enough good things about their customer service. I will definitely use their service again in the future.

bonnies68
7/3/16

I was having trouble cancelling my service. Sure, I needed it for awhile and I know I'll need it again in the future. Quintin in service helped me cancel it and also got me a refund for the month I hadn't used it and was attempting to cancel and couldn't.

You guys are GREAT and will use you again -- plus recommend to my friends!

pennym23
7/2/16

The site is a ripoff do not use! I tried to email the support@beenverified and my email shows the domain does not exist! That means no real way to get your money back or cancel in the 48 hours they advertise! What a scam they have going! So then you call the 1-888-579-5910 number and they ask you to provide your membership number with no live person to speak with then after two repeats they say it will be canceled but you get no email conformation as promised and no refund! They told me my person Checked was deceased I just saw the person Saturday! Again, run people this is a money ripoff!

Tip for consumers: Run site is crap!

sharw4
6/7/16

I purchased 6 months and then checked known people to see how accurate it is, well in 6 names not one was current or accurate, After justing less than 30 minutes I saw this is a rip off so I went to cancel and they keep hanging up on me, I filed a dispute with my credit card company..
STAY AWAY!
PS 2 days later they cancelled my subscription. The product is still not worthy of you money.

mariac148
6/1/16

It found my person. All I got was her name and her address no no criminal record no family members no associates nothing lik all I got was her name and her address no no criminal record no family members no associates nothing. Spy fly.com gave me all of that information I'm going to try one other name out of it give me the same information which is nothing I'm canceling now

kathleenh41
5/29/16

I chose this site to try to find my best friend from high school. We graduated in 1971. The listing given for his phone number was the same land line he had 45 years ago. They listed non existent or dead relatives, no useful information for the present day. Out of curiosity I ran reports on myself and my 5 siblings. The information provided was so off base and out of date! Many of the contacts they listed were deceased or in no way connected to any of us. They listed relatives who weren't and telephone numbers that none of us had ever used. The only comforting thing is that if any of us has a stalker and he uses this site to find us, we will be pretty safe. They did not refund my money but did immediately cancel my membership when I asked. I truly don't understand what value can be gained from this site. Much of the information that could be valuable was not available without an additional fee, though given the quality of free information provided perhaps the paid info is no better. I was terribly disappointed. Customer service defends the product by stating that they can only provide information generally available from public records, so I would suggest that if you have more time than money you start there.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site if you need accurate, up to date information. Just don't.

jll5
5/19/16

Barely any info was correct! I happen to know this because !st check was on my ex. still had me as relative and still living with me and my phone # and said nothing about his fed. prison stint, and I could go on about wrong info.. So they said I was a relative, I looked myself up, 7 catagories were wrong, contact, phone #, emails, relatives, social network, and to top it off, the picture was of the eiffel tower. do not know where that came from, never seen the picture before in my life. info was worthless. What a RIPOFF!!!!!!

stephanies129
5/10/16

I recently used BeenVerified and was very pleased with it's ease and usefulness. It helped me research some information that I needed. Thank you! I would definitely recommend to anyone needed to find out more about a person.

ashlyt2
5/6/16

If I had needed the resources that they offer longer I would be fine with the cost. With that said though I do believe they trap New comers with a trial. The customer service was one of the best I've ever dealt with.

davidj191
4/26/16

On September 25, 2015 I subscribed to been verified after comparing speed of use and quality of information with several other internet search engines. I found BeenVerified.com to be the quickest with results and to have the most valuable information for my needs. My wife and I were beginning to search for classmates for our 50th high school reunion. During past reunions we had been able to find only about 60% of our classmates even with using other search engines available at the time. This time we have located over 285 classmates out of a class of 350. I found the "Possible Relatives" section to be of particular help since I could track down children of our classmates and locate parents the had moved several times and were not in the data bases. BeenVerified.com allowed us to complete what has been a long and difficult task in a much shorter time frame with less effort and at a lower cost than in previous years. Thank you for your fine product.

David
Hoover High School Class of 1966 (Fresno, California)

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

78 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BeenVerified staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
7/20/16
Answer
carlas14
A: Hi Brian,
Sorry for the delay! If you should have any additional questions, you can always contact BeenVerified's customer support directly at 888-579-5910 or at support@beenverified.com.

The last seen address refers to the last date the address was seen associated with that individual in public records. So it may be the last time the individual provided the address on a form, or received mail at the address, for example. Please note that "Last seen" does not indicate the individual was physically seen at that address.

Kind regards,