ClickSearch

Trustpilot
3.6 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1 / 5

ClickSearch has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 25 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ClickSearch ranks 13th among People Search sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

How would you rate ClickSearch?

“Best Online Dating Tool”

adam s.
6/10/22

One of the most beneficial online dating tools. Over the phone, I had formed a deep connection with a female, but some of the things she claimed didn't quite make sense. I stumbled across ClickSearch and realized it was a perfect tool for what I needed. I looked up her phone number and discovered she was not who she claimed to be. If you're on the fence about using this tool, I assure you the results will be worth it. One of the most useful online dating tools.

“They're all THIEVES, HUSTLERS, CON ARTISTS, AND SCAMMERS!”

Philip L.
5/18/22

I tried using their services to help locate my father's phone. Sadly, they couldn't. So, I asked for a refund, and they said they'll "help me resolve the problem." And yet, it's been over a week, and they still haven't given me a refund. Also, it's been one excuse after ANOTHER! So, if you require any services regarding personal information, don't ask these JOKERZ they steal all your money with a smile on their face, and tell you to have a "good day."

adams1741
June 10th, 2022

One of the most beneficial online dating tools.

reverse phone number lookup

philipl367
May 18th, 2022

Tip for consumers:
Don’t let them steal your money! Don’t give up, and persist!

Products used:
None. My father eventually found his phone, all by himself.

hazell70
May 2nd, 2022

I tried online dating and I met different types of people. There's this one person who seemed perfect but also kinda too good to be true. I searched about him on ClickSearch and good thing I did. Because it turns out he's a catfisher.

oliviaj177
January 21st, 2022

Moved in to Vermont recently and trust me the house-hunting took me ages. It's more of a safety measure though. Of course, I wanted a safe neighborhood with a sweet view and an accessible location. Thanks to ClickSearch's reverse address lookup I ended up with this amazing place I now call home.

barbs246
February 22nd, 2022

I thought I would look at myself. I put in all of the correct information of course because I know it and it shot out nothing. I am a homeowner with a public land line, a credit history and more and Still all you can do was at least find my address which is public record and I can find it by Google. Fraudulent. Supposedly you had a photo of me but I could never see it

Products used:
Background check but I chose myself just to see if it worked guess what? Nope. I’ve been a homeowner for 25 years with the full credit history and others and it couldn’t even find me my phone number is even listed

sheilak228
March 2nd, 2022

Beware. I did the $0.95 3-day trial and I didn't find what I was looking for, so I canceled. They charged me $7.95 for canceling before the 3 days was over and another $9.95 charge that I'm still trying to get refunded... Just be very careful if you use this site, because there are so many hidden charges. As you can see in the screenshot

roopeshk
April 17th, 2022

Searched for a person name and address by number and their report is nothing except city name. For that they looted around 41 USD

don't use CLICLSEARCH site

Products used:
searched for name address of a phone number

evof
February 16th, 2022

I use ClickSearch in doing my personal background checks. I can get very anxious and this gives me peace of mind.

jl767
June 9th, 2022

DO NOT USE! I tried the "Free" trial for. 95 because my son lost his phone & the website said they could locate it. WRONG! They didn't even have the right owner of the phone & the location was completely incorrect as well. Even worse they charged my card MULTIPLE times without my authorization which resulted in my bank shutting down the card. The bank has deemed it fraudulent activity and/or phishing because they didn't even wait for the trial period before they started slamming the card with multiple unauthorized charges. DO NOT USE THIS!

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT USE THIS!!!! This is a scam!!!! They will take your money & never answer any calls or emails.

Products used:
Nothing worked. They will not find your phone. They will charge you tons of money for nothing as quickly as possible before your card gets shut off.

lt241
June 4th, 2022

YOU WILL NEVER, EVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING! THEY WILL LIE TO YOU AT EVETY TURN!

I don't about anyone else, but when I emailed and called to complain about no getting my refund, I started getting strange emails and phone calls….

I really hate to get this mad about something, but I HATE SCAMMERS AND THIEVES!

Tip for consumers:
WHY IS MY REVIEW CREDIBILITY LOW?????? Is this site part of the SCAM??

One

anthonyg1615
June 9th, 2022

Been waiting for a month for my refund I call and they play the o let me escalate this to my refund supervisor then say it shows it's been processed or they say give it 2 business days it should be in your account every time nothing I would not advise anyone to use this just go with beenvireified

patyl3
April 11th, 2022

Dont use this site They took like 30 dollars from by bank account and I never purchased any thing just 0.95 cents and they keep stolen money form Mt bakc account be carefull don't use this site

Scammers

cindyr677
June 11th, 2022

April 7th, 2022 I signed up with Clicksearch for a one week trial for $. 95. The very next day, April 8th I checked my bank account and not only was I charged the 95cents, but 5 other charges for a total of $136.67! I immediately called the "customer support" number and emailed the company. I have sent and received at least 12
Emails and the response is always the same, "please give us 7-10 days to refund your money". The latest response was to give them 2-3 days as sometimes banks are slow to show they've received a refund! That was 2 weeks ago. The emails are from a "Donald Bennett, with no title to his name, and no phone number. I have called "Customer Service " and spoke with a lady who says she is in "Asia", another in the Philippines, which sounded authentic by the roosters crowing in the background. All I'm told is that they can read all the email transcripts between "Donald" and myself, then tell me they will put a note that I called! When I ask for a manager, another phone number, I'm told the Donald is the only person who can help me, however, the cannot give me a number to talk to him. Also, judging from the canned emails I receive, I doubt there really is a "Donald Bennett".
AND this company has the audacity to advertise that they can help with scammers! Of course they can, because they are scammers! I've been waiting now for 2 months for my money that was fraudulently taken from my back account.

Total fraud! Signed up for a 7 day trial for .95 cents, VERY NEXT DAY
this company stole $137.00from my account. Have several responses to my emails that the money will be returned in 7-10 days, will be refunded in 2-3 days, customer service will call you (no one has ever called me).

Online people search

wendyc859
January 25th, 2022

I used ClickSearch to look for a great friend that I've lost contact with through the years. She was actually living a mere 30-minutes away and we've been visiting each other a lot.

Very Helpful

MOnitoring App

rowennm
December 9th, 2021

I am a fan of Click Search for its ease of use. It took me seconds to find the phone numbers and addresses of my old classmates and colleagues, and the information it showed me was incredibly accurate. I also love that it's free to use and doesn't ask for any personal information upfront.

Spy Apps

vickiep197
May 20th, 2022

I "joined" then they charged the monthly fee THEN charged for the trial period. I canceled within the trial period and cannot get the monthly fee taken off my credit card. I will have to report this company to the Federal Trade Commission.

JUST DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

Products used:
Searching for phone location. Company says they will refund my money for the monthly fee but more than a month later and multiple promises I will don't have my money back.

piercec26
December 9th, 2021

One of the major problems that I've had with hiring is finding quality candidates. I used to waste hours pouring through job boards and scrolling through LinkedIn before finding one or two good leads. That was until I found Click Search, searching for people has never been easier!...

Tip for consumers:
searching for people has never been easier!

Monitoring app

frederickb214
December 10th, 2021

Click Search helped me find my long lost cousin, who I had never met before. As soon as I shared my story with Click Search, they took the lead in finding her. Click Search is the best way to find people and businesses by name or keyword.

Monitoring App

skylerb22
December 9th, 2021

I was at a social event and couldn't find someone. I used the app to search for them with their name, and it found their social media accounts in seconds. It's a really useful app for people looking for old friends or family members.

Tip for consumers:
Really useful app for people looking for old friends or family members.

Monitoring App

glads1
May 17th, 2022

Before my granny passed away, she wanted to see her closest friends. It was pretty challenging to track them since not everyone was on Facebook. A colleague recommended ClickSearch so I gave it a shot and it was a success. Thanks for helping me grant her last wish!

princer29
May 5th, 2022

I wanted to reunite with a childhood friend and social media wasn't helping a lot. It was taking too much of my time. So I resorted to ClickSearch. I just gave the name and I didn't even have to wait more than 5 minutes.

cristinem13
May 13th, 2022

ClickSearch is very user-friendly. Their search page loaded as soon as I clicked on their site. I typed in the name of the person I was searching for then after a few seconds I was prompted to view the full report. I processed the payment and received the email. Everything was simultaneous and smooth.

terencep36
January 25th, 2022

My friend urged me to run a quick background check on someone I met on a dating app. I am so glad I did because the only truth he told me was his name, everything else was a lie.

kholoem
January 19th, 2022

I've been using online dating for months, and I had small chats with what turned out to be catfishers. I know for sure they are thanks to ClickSearch. This one-stop search engine is really a life-saver.

shannone199
February 27th, 2022

I thought I was going to go insane I I everybody kept telling me I was wrong I was wrong but when I use their service and it was free for what I was looking for it told me everything I needed to know and that I was not wrong I thought I was going to lose it I was going crazy literally I mean I didn't know what to do and as soon as I put it in the number in it showed me everything and I wasn't wrong and in the end it may just do something bigger than that I think they're awesome cuz I'm going to get them on payday cuz I think they're awesome and they I've only used one part of it but man it has been so on top of everything and fast I can't add my proof to it yet I can just tell you and you can take it from my word that it worked man if it weren't for them oh my God you have when it's all ends I will explain the rest but man it's something else I think it's awesome and that's why I can't send pictures but when I'm done with this I will send as many as you want and there's thousands

Tip for consumers:
I've used two sides now I've used people liquor and I've used clear search click search has something different than people look her the only problem with people looker is their accounting department sucks but I didn't have any problems so far with click search nothing it's just I didn't know who on the dating app if you don't know who that person is if they're really real pic click click search if you got their number that's the best way to do it but if anybody knows about a side about reverse

Products used:
Phone and finger ,, when u dont no , where the message came from or is that person his photo click search is on it.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ClickSearch staff and other customers.

ClickSearch is an easy-to-use directory to conduct a person search, reverse phone lookup, background check, and more. All you have to do is enter a name or phone number and you’re already on your way to learning all about it.

hollyz38
Anthony F.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClickSearch?

Have a question about ClickSearch?